Oneshot book

By GamingTiger15

Radiodust fan? Jump into my oneshot book! Image does not belong to me. It belongs to unpacked_chaos on Twitt... More

I Alastor [Android AU]
New teacher [College AU]
Angel au
AU #4
You are worth it
medieval AU
Warmth
Android AU (Take two)
Elf AU
Android AU (pt. 2)
Are you afraid to love people?
Part 13
Christmas Special~
Medieval AU
Android AU part 3
?
The deal for freedom
radioapple

Intro

1.1K 19 8
By GamingTiger15

This is just me giving you all a message real quick, if you just wanna get into the one-shots feel free to skip this.

Before anything else! I must give credit to the art I used for the cover of this oneshot because if you don't at the very least credit an artist that's wrong. 

The artist of the cover is unpacked_chaos on Twitter 

I really love their art style. 

Now for my message because I do everything for a reason.

So I wanted to try doing one-shots on the side of my main fanfics to not only stretch out my writing muscles but work on keeping ideas more condense without feeling the need to make an entire story. Also, I'm trying to get better with my writing and want to improve on my storytelling, so if you are reading the one-shots and think I can improve somewhere feel free to tell me!

Being stern or forward is not being mean! All criticism helps! 

I'm open to trying different things with this one-shot book as well so if you have a one-shot idea you want me to try and write leave that in the comments and I'll shout you out when I do your idea. Because it's your idea you deserve da credit <3

  Thank you for reading and enjoy the one-shot book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.9K 18
This story is made, and requested for my wonderful friend, Ruqayyahhh_101! Welcome to my new book! I hope you all enjoy it! P.S. The reader will be f...
26.6K 520 11
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...
1.2K 18 7
Just when the rekindled relationship between former porn star Angel Dust and the infamous Radio Demon Alastor was heating up, it fizzled out and hit...