TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES {On Hiat...

By Orchids_970812

It's a short story of our favourite couple Swara and Sanskar. It's from the serial track. "I Loved You like n... More

Prelogue - (E)
Episode- 1 {edited}
Episode-2 {Edited}
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode - 6
Episode - 7
Episode - 8
Episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode-11
Episode - 12
Raizada Family
Mathur Family
Episode - 13
Episode - 15

Episode - 14

2.9K 222 54
By Orchids_970812

"Everyone meet your Brother-In-Law and my Husband Sanskar Maheswari and Sanskar, meet my elder brother and SIL Arnav Yashwant Raizada & his wife Khushi Raizada, second brother and SIL Shivaay Yashwanth Raizada & Anika Raizada, he is younger from all of them Manik Yashwanth Raizada & his wife Nandini Raizada, he is next to Arnav and Shivaay Bhaiya Rithik Shlok Raizada & Shivanya Raizada Son & DIL of Paa and Maa, and you met him in office as my partner and co-founder my brother Aryan Shlok Raizada & Sanjana Raizada, younger son and DIL of Paa & Maa and you already met Neil Mathur my brother second to last," Swara introduced them to each other.

"Why do I feel like I'm going to be in a tough spot for the next few days, " Sanskar whispered in her ear which made her laugh loudly while he pouted at her.

"It is nice meeting you Maheswari," Arnav said coldly which made Sanskar gulp.

"It is nice meeting you..." Sanskar said unable to understand what he should call all of them when they are being formal with him.

"Arnav," Aishwarya called with an underlying warning in her tone which was ignored completely.

"I hope you are taking care of our Babygirl, as we do not like someone making her cry or giving her pain," Shivaay said and the threat was heard clearly.

"I can never give any type of pain intentionally or see tears in Swara's eyes, She is precious to me," Sanskar answered with a sincerity which made Swara smile while she felt pity for him and formed a plan.

"Ahhh Mumma," Swara fake cried and all her fathers and brothers surrounded while she winked at her mothers, Bhabhi's and Sanskar who was looking at her in concern.

"What happened Princess? Are you all alright? " Rithik asked and Swara smiled sheepishly.

"I'm feeling hungry Bhai, I want to have breakfast," Swara said pouting and they all glared at her for a second before it turned into a smile.

"You could have said that normally Kiddo, we feared something more," Aman said and She pouted at them and everyone moved to the dining table to have it.

When all this was happening Ragini was feeling jealous of Swara, as she was the best family, richness, high-class status of the creamè society, best In-Laws and most of all best husband who respects her and her wishes while she doesn't have anything which is making her feel envy of her but she knows at present she can't do anything because if she tries to do something she is going to be in a ride for hell.

"Waise Swara, if you are this rich  then what is the need to work?" Ragini taunted her.

"I don't know who you are Miss but mind your tone when you are talking with our sister, we don't tolerate someone who is like you in our home when it comes to matters of Barbie," Sanjana warned in a cold tone even before Swara can reply which made Ragini gulp her saliva in fear and nodded her head mutely.

"It is okay Bhabhi, Mrs Ragini Maheswari is somewhat slow when it comes to such trivial things, I work because I want to be something more than Ara Yashwanth Raizada and now after marriage Ara Sanskar Maheswari, unlike someone who loves to spend her husband and father's hard-earned money," Swara replied taunting while her family smirked seeing her sarcastic comebacks while Sanskar smirked looking at Ragini's face which was like she bit into a sour lemon.

The day passed in a jiffy as Swara busy with her brothers and Sister-in-laws while Sanskar was annoyed that she didn't even spend a single moment with him and he was grumpy by the time they settled for the night.

Sanskar was busy talking on the phone with his P.A seriously which was seen Swara who was walking towards her parent's room to spend some time with them but stopped in her tracks seeing the tension lines on his forehead and the way he was talking furiously and pacing agitated and she sighed and walked towards the kitchen to make him pasta as he didn't have his dinner properly and after twenty minutes walked towards him and stood in his way while he raised his eyebrow in question and turned his face away from her and she shook her head and caught his wrist and pulled him towards the swing present in the garden and he followed her silently wanting to know what she is planning, still he was in the call and all the while this was observed by her brothers and their wives.

"Sanskar," Swara called him but he ignored her.

"Sanskar," She called him once again and he ignored her which was annoying her.

"Sanskar," Swara shouted at him and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Sanskar, stop ignoring me and look at me and reply to me when I'm talking to you," Swara said angrily.

"You could not bear my ignorance for few minutes and you were ignoring me from morning from the moment we entered here," Sanskar complained like a kid and Swara burst out laughing loudly, and seeing this he pouted at her.

"Are you Jealous of my family and the attention I give them M Sanskar Maheswari?" Swara questioned him smirking while feeding him food and he glared at her.

"I'm not Jealous but I don't like your Ignorance towards me, I hate it when you are not with me," Sanskar expressed which made Swara smile brightly at him.

"I did not ignore you, I never can I was just trying to divert their attention at least for a day so that you can breathe because you don't know how protective they are of me and will do anything to protect me, and I knew you were scared seeing their glares," Swara explained and he looked at her in the eyes before pulling her towards him through her waist.

"NEVER. IGNORE. ME, even to protect me because I don't like it and I was not scared of them but this is all new to me and I was overwhelmed seeing all of them at a time and I will make them accept me as a part of your life because I can see how much their approval mean to you, I will try my level best to do everything and anything to win your family hearts, it is my promise Sweetheart," Sanskar said and kissed her lips sealing his promise which she reciprocated equally.

Here Arnav, Shivaay, and others were surprised seeing their Babysister in so much love that she didn't even let them scare Sanskar for a second, they knew that she did that fake crying of being a hungry act to divert them and they let her do it not to make her sad but they are not going to accept Sanskar in her life so easily.

"Neil ke Bacche you met him and didn't think to inform us that our sister is married," Arnav said sternly turning towards Neil who liked deer in caught in lights.

"Arnav Bhai, I met them last week suddenly when Gudiya called me and demanded to spend time with me, I didn't even know she was married until she introduced him to me," Neil said.

"So what you could have at least informed us, Neil, we don't know whether he is right for our Thitili or not," Manik said and others nodded their heads.

"Bhai, Manik We all know that and we agree to the fact that she is precious to us than anyone in this world, so why don't we test him in our ways," Rithik said.

"Rithik is right Arnav, we will test him in our ways to deem whether he is worthy or not for our Babygirl," Shivaay said and everyone nodded their heads while Sanjana narrowed her eyes at her husband.

"Aryan, My Love, did you know about this even before Neil knew?" Sanjana asked sweetly and everyone looked at him for answers while Aryan gulped his saliva in fear.

"I... I... I and Barbie had a meeting on our latest deal in which Two Industries got selected as our co-partners," Aryan answered while they narrowed their eyes at him.

"What that had anything to do with this Aryan?" Khushi asked sternly.

"Bhabhi, those companies were Karma&Co along with MI industry, when I asked why did she give a personal explanation as to why she selected Ramprasad Maheswari as project head leaving his brother, she explained the relation she had with them, so I knew from last three weeks," Aryan explained.

"You could have informed then itself Aryan Bhai, we could have gained a lot of information on him, you missed us a great chance," Nandini said.

"It doesn't matter Nandu," Anika answered and everyone looked at her in confusion except females of the gang.

"What do you mean by that Bhabhi?" Neil asked and this time Shivanya answered his question.

"What Anika meant is whether we like Sanskar as a partner for our Doll is our opinion and it doesn't matter much because she is already married to him and she loves him, we can see her love for him in her eyes and the way she protected him from you people wrath and that should indicate what she feels towards him by now for you people," Khushi said and all of Swara's brothers pouted at that.

"Fine, but we will have our ways to test him, we are not going to accept him that easily in our sister's life," Arnav said and others agreed with him.

The next morning sun rays peeped into the room from between the drapes on the windows and fell on his face which made him frown and he snuggled into her neck while she was sleeping hugging him tightly. He opened his eyes and he was slightly confused as to where he was as he was still disoriented but once his mind realized where he was he looked around the room observing as last he didn't get chance as he was exhausted with the through daily events.

(Swara's room)

The room was in grey and purple colour, on the opposite side of the wall was television, on the left side of the bed was painted in sea green filled with paintings of waterfalls, another side was french doors leading to a small garden, the roof was decorated with galaxies, the bed was of Queen size and there was a large portrait of Aishwarya carrying Swara as a day old baby while Yashwanth was gazing at them with love and Swara's brothers were surrounding her like a protective wall while Swara as a baby caught Arnav's index finger in her grip tightly and seeing that made Sanskar smile and just then he felt Swara waking up, so he closed his eyes wanting to know what his wife will do.

Swara woke up feeling the warmth of her husband seeping into her making her feeling crazy for him but she controlled her desire and slowly opened her eyes only to smile seeing him sleep like a baby with slightly open mouth, his hairs falling on the forehead and his scrunched up nose due to irritation of it. She slowly bent towards him, traced his features with her hand, his chocolate brown orbs which always pulls her towards him like a magnet, his short yet sharp nose, his rough lips, his sharp chin and jawbones, his sculpture was handsome and the smirk that always plays on his lips whenever he knew he is the reason for her blushing, his smile when he makes her happy, his angry frown when someone makes her sad or hurt her, everything that she feels about him is something entirely different than what she ever felt for any other person in this world and she is lucky to have him as hers even more on getting a second chance with him which is impossible in real life yet she is here having that.

He felt his breath hitch, as he felt her hot breath on his lips and he felt excited thinking she is going to kiss him but felt disappointed as she kissed him on the forehead and was going to get up when he caught her wrist pulled her down and he came top of her and Swara was shocked and confused as all of this happened in few seconds and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Sanskar, " Swara squealed while Sanskar slowly started to muzzle his face in her neck sensuously which made her breath struck.

"I don't think kiss should be left incomplete Sweetheart," Sanskar said and placed his lips on her without giving chance for her to protest. He started to place open mouth kisses on her neck along the way to her collar bone and she tried not to moan under his ministrations.

"Sanskar, Stop, don't... Everyone will be waiting for us," She said but moaned against his shoulder and he smirked as only he knows how to make her lose her mind by just a mere touch and his sweet voice. They both stared at each other in the eyes panting.

"You are insatiable, you know that?" She asked him while he just smirked before answering "Only for you Sweetheart, only for you, " He answered and there was once again that blush that travelled her cheeks turning her red even more strawberry which made him laugh and he captured her lips again but before they can go further they heard Manik and Neil voice which made spring them apart.

"Thitili!"

"Gudiya!"

"I told you Sanskar but you don't listen to me, see now Bhaiya and Bhai are here for me," Swara scolded him and he stole a kiss from her and she glared at him "You are impossible," She muttered walking into washroom angrily and before she can enter inside he pulled her towards him "Ah yes, this isn't over, remember Sweetheart," He replied cutely and walked towards the door to open while she just smacked him with a pillow and ran inside washroom while he opened the door chuckling only to stop realizing who is at the door while Arnav and Neil were looking at him seriously.

"Thitili," Manik called looking around while standing outside and Sanskar moved aside so that they both can enter inside.

"Ara is in the washroom," Sanskar answered and Manik raised his eyebrow in question as to his sister's new nickname.

"Okay, tell her to come down for breakfast as everyone is waiting for both of you," Manik said and Sanskar nodded his head.

"Sanskar, can you give me Uttara's number?" Neil asked straight away and Sanskar looked at him suspiciously.

"Why?" Sanskar asked in a single syllable and Neil looked at him in the eye straight before answering.

"I like your sister and I want to have a chance with her and before you worry that I will force it on her, never think that because I respect women and their wishes so if she doesn't want me as a boyfriend or see where this attraction between us goes then I'm fine with it because I know and care about her feelings, as I do have a sister, And I Promise Not To Hurt Her, " Neil said and Sanskar can sense his sincerity and honesty in his tone.

"Hurt my sister and I will skin you alive, " Was the only thing Sanskar said before handing Uttara's number over to Neil and Neil nodded his head and before either one talk anymore, Swara walked out wearing a white knee-length frock with blue flowers as a design on it, paired it with a single diamond stone bracket, a small ring on her right-hand index finger with a small baby pink stone in middle, on her left hand was a baby pink watch which was of a small round dial with thing and thick straps, wearing blue glass heels and baby pink teardrop pendant locked and studs as earrings and left her hair open but her sindoor and mangal sutra was prominent in her attire which made Sanskar smile and glow with pride.

"Thitili, everyone is waiting for you at the breakfast table, " Manik said and Swara walked towards her brother and kissed both of cheeks as good morning and they kissed her forehead after that she nodded her head walked out but not before instructing Sanskar on where everything is while he nodded his head like an obedient kid which made Swara smile secretly.

"After breakfast, we males are going out to have our share of fun Mr Maheswari, and we will be happy if you are a part of it, " Manik said.

"I will be there," Sanskar answered while only running in his mind was How the hell did I land in this situation and groaned internally thinking what sill happen to him.

Hi!!! Guys

Here is the next chapter and I hope it is up to standard.

Target:

Comments: 30
Votes: 180

Complete the target and you will have the next chapter in next two or three days.

Signing off
Love_Angel08897

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.3K 13
Sanskar maheshwari believed nothing would have changed over the time and lived his own fairy tale life where he loved his wife and she loved him.. A...
247K 7.5K 24
Story about two individuals-SWARA BOSE and SANSKAR MAHESWARI.How they r married with each other unfortunately and how they fall in love after marriag...
92.3K 4K 17
Who I've Become Every time you leave I become the person you wanted A little bit more I become more you than me - Swara Sanskar Maheshwari T...
141K 5.5K 37
Emotional and breakdown; when Swara Gadodiya will meet Sanskar Maheswari after seven long years of separation. Will they reunite??? Or will fall apar...