The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

29

5.5K 310 255
By YahTheDon

lemme go head && give yall this for this bitch start trippin.

Onika | October 1st
Washington D.C.

"I don't know why this took so long in the first place Nic." Angela looked at me from the driver's seat.

"Well you know how it is. Matt already knows too much and now the chancellor is dead and we know it was Matt. We take our time so we don't get caught."

She nodded.

Angela had been here to help me with every single person I'd killed. It wasn't meant to be that way but Angela was there and she was down. Her loyalty lies with me. We've been friends for 18 years. Regina knew nothing about it but if it comes up then we'll tell her. Reluctantly of course.

Over the last 2 weeks or so, me, her, and Sean had been looking into Matt's life and making sure that there was no way for us to get caught. It was the smartest way to do things.

I hadn't seen Beyoncé since we found out the chancellor was dead, it was safer that way. For her. Nothing should trace her back to me besides text messages and phone calls. If it comes down to it, those can be erased manually as well by Sean.

"Is Shawn at his house?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "He has Matt. I'd show you but you know."

"Right."

Sean's house looked creepy as hell under the circumstances. It was a nice house, just not with Matt's Audi sitting in his driveway.

"He is so fucking sloppy I hate him." Angela slammed the door, I followed after her. She opened Sean's front door and sighed loud.

I closed the door behind me.

Sean came in from down the hall with his arms crossed.

"Sean what the hell is wrong with you? Why is his damn car outside in broad daylight?"

"Broad daylight? Angela it's midnight."

"You know what the fuck I mean! Give me the damn keys."

He handed her the keys and she stomped out of the house on purpose. She's so dramatic.

"Come on, let me show you the beauty of the white boy." He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway then down into the basement.

It smelled like straight bleach and cleaning products. The smell was so strong I was starting to get lightheaded.

"Damn Sean, you got pounds of bleach down here or something?"

"It's just to mask, you want me to turn on a fan?"

"It won't help idiot, it'll only make the smell waft. She'll just have to handle it." Angela tossed Sean the keys then patted my shoulder.

He nodded and all followed him to where Matt was laying on a steel table completely naked. He was trying to break out of the cuffs that Sean had him in.

"I know this ain't what got Seven going crazy." Angela giggled, running her hand down Matt's body. "He's a cute lil' thang."

I rolled my eyes. "No he's not, why you just lie like that?"

"He fine ain't he Sean?"

"Don't try me like that." He looked up at her. "I don't even fuck with white boys."

"Oh so you fuck with black boys?"

"I'm gon' break yo neck."

"I dare you."

"Can y'all stop? Damn. We got a common problem right now."

I honestly felt like I was about to pass the hell out but we had this fucking white boy to worry about. I knew it was because of all the bleach and cleaning products. I just need to get this shit over with because otherwise I'm gon' be dead right here with this boy.

"Is Seven telling you all this shit?" Sean asked. "And nigga if you lie, you gon' die."

"Well you gon' die either way, it's just a little push."

I just stared at Angela. Matt started crying and Sean turned his nose up at him.

"What are you crying for? You ain't accepted your fate yet mayo?"

I busted out laughing. No way he just called this man mayo.

"Just yes or no, she told you all that shit didn't she?"

"Yeah man talk to her damn. This ain't got shit to do with me."

"But it does." Sean skipped off then pulled a small knife out of his pocket, he tossed the knife and it hit Matt in his chest.

Matt screamed and tried to grab it but the cuffs wouldn't allow him to. Angela was so excited with her crazy ass.

My eyes started watering from the products. Sean took a look at me but I shook my head. I was alright, I just needed him to hurry the fuck up. He loves playing around knowing they're gonna die anyway.

"Can I do it Sean?" Angela asked.

"Hell nah." He pulled out his gun from his pants.

"Please?" She batted her eyelashes.

He rolled her eyes and nodded his head, she walked over to him and he placed his hands over hers. She put her finger on the trigger. He kissed her cheek and looked over at me, I nodded.

The moment the shot went off, I felt like I had to throw up. Just seeing it made my stomach turn and that never happens.

I dropped right there, spilling out everything that I'd eaten today. I didn't know what it was because this never happens but I just couldn't stop. Everything was just coming up.

Sean and Angela rushed to my side. Sean tried to pull me up off the floor but Angela smacked his hand. She pulled my hair back then started to rub my back.

"It's okay baby. Let it out."

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as I continued to throw up. I did not have this much to eat, why am I throwing up like this?

Once I was actually done, Angela picked me up off of the floor and handed me a white rag so I could wipe my mouth off.

"White? Really Angela?"

"That's your concern right now? Nigga get your keys, we're going to the hospital."

"Mine?" He asked.

"Yes nigga, who else's? What the fuck? Let's go you fucking dumb ass."

He just let her talk to him however because they were fucking and he got to do whatever he wanted to her in the bedroom. Outside he was a bitch ass nigga, inside he owned her. He made her sorry for everything she said, that's how she liked to tell it.

"Y'all know I'm good right?" I mumbled.

"Mhm hmm, you've been getting paler and paler from the moment you stepped through that door. We're going."

"Angelaaa."

"Your health comes first, come on."

I sucked my teeth as they helped me up the stairs but I felt fine. Now that all that was out of my system I really felt like I could do anything. I could go for a run or some shit.

The ride there, I fell asleep. I didn't even feel tired so going to sleep was not in the plan.

"Bitch... yeah we're at the right place. This ain't you." Angela patted my face. She got out and opened the passenger door for me. "Come on. Can you walk?"

"I'm not handicapped. I'm fine."

"You're not, let's go."

I sucked my teeth and followed her. Sean opened the door for the both of us.

"I wish y'all would hurry the hell up."

"Nigga if you don't shut yo ass up, ain't nobody worried about what you fuckin' wish. Dumb ass nigga."

"You keep it up."

"You know I will."

When we got in, I sat on his table, swinging my feet.

Sean was a doctor, emphasis on was but he stopped practicing professionally for the exact reason that I'd stopped teaching at Howard. Was fucking some little temp bitch. But when we became friends, Angela grown woman'd his ass the way I did Beyoncé and he started following after her like a puppy the way Beyoncé does. A friendly cycle, if you will. He still made his money though and he most definitely still practiced, just not professionally.

"What we looking for?" He asked, he rolled over to me in the chair making me laugh.

"I'm fine Sean, she's just paranoid."

"I don't think she is, knowing you. You don't get sick like that. So you throwing up like this is really different."

"So what y'all gon' do? 'Cause I swear y'all, I feel fine."

"That's why you throwing up and falling asleep in the car."

"I can't be tired?"

"Nope, not after you threw up. No you cannot. Sean do your little doctor shit."

"I'm gon' fuck her up." He whispered to me.

"As you should, she's a lil' rude."

"You care if I take blood?"

"No."

He took some of my blood then told me he's going to run some tests. I just sat back.

"What you think is wrong?" Angela asked.

"I don't think anything is wrong, you do, that's the only reason we're here."

"Nic, you know there's a lot of hCG in your system love." Sean said when he stepped back in the room. He had that white lab coat on. Of course, he just wanted to put it on.

"What the fuck is that? What the fuck does that even mean?"

"It's a hormone secreted in pregnancy and detectable during the first or second week of pregnancy. Meaning, baby, we got a baby."

"Bitch you got 2." Angela mumbled in my ear, referring to Beyoncé.

"Shut up Angela." Sean said. He sat down in the rolling chair again then rolled to me. "How you feel?"

I shrugged. I didn't know what to feel, shit what to say. I was numb right now.

"Are you being serious though? Or are you playing?"

"I'm dead ass serious." He put his hand on my cheek. "We got a baby."

"So I'm like a week or 2 along right?"

"2."

"So it had to be after her birthday."

"Yup. Probably the day I called you, couldn't hop yo ass off for 2 seconds."

"Angela, keep talking, I swear you won't be able to no more. I promise." He looked up at her.

Angela wasn't good in these kinds of situations so I understood but Sean always knew just what to say.

"How am I gonna tell her?"

"You do it whenever you're ready. How do you think she's gonna feel?"

"Shit I don't know, she's 19. It was cool when we were just in love but I'm pregnant right now. How is she gonna handle that?"

"Sounds like you better hurry up and tell her."
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.5K 35
Beyoncé is a single mother to her 15 year-old daughter, Skai. Skai doesn't know who her father is, and Beyoncé spent the past 15 years trying to put...
42.9K 2.4K 30
The Knowles and Carter families have had the battle of the lifetime. The two families have disliked one another even before starting separate familie...
8.8K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...
183K 10.3K 32
Ever since Beyoncé's father left her, She's never been the same. It had the same effect when her ex cheated then did the same thing. Running around w...