KURENAI SHU X FEM! READER {On...

By rockshooter_

Request closed I don't own the characters More

JEALOUS!SHU X GAMER!READER
SHU X TOMBOY! READER
SHU X TRAUMATIC!READER
SHU X LAZY!READER
CHOU Z!SHU X TSUNDERE!READER
POPULAR!SHU X KUUDERE! READER
CHOU Z!SHU X HATRED!READER
VAMPIRE!SHU X READER
SHU X WICKED!READER
SICK!CHOU Z SHU X MANLY!READER
SUPERKING SHU X MYSTERY! READER (1)
SUPERKING SHU X MYSTERY! READER (2)
SHU X CUTE! READER
SHU X MUTE! READER
SHU X POWER! READER
PRINCE! SHU X READER
BULLY! SHU X BULLIED!READED
A/N & WARNING
(SK) SHU X SOLDIER!SISTER READER
SHU X INNOCENT!READER
SHU X GENIUS,MYSTERY!READER
CHOU Z!SHU X SECRET AGENT!READER
CHOU Z SHU X COLD!READER (1)
A/N
CHOU Z SHU X COLD!READER (2)
MAFIA!SHU X SOLDIER!READER(1)
MAFIA! SHU X SOLDIER! READER (2)
SHU X CHARMING!READER
FLIRTY!CHOU Z SHU X SHY!READER
CHOU Z SHU X CHILDHOOD!READER
SUPERKING SHU X STRICT!READER
CHOU Z SHU X LONELY!READER (1)
CHOU Z SHU X LONELY! READER (2)
SUPERKING SHU X FANATIC ANIME!READER
NOBLE SHU X DEMON!MAID!READER (2)
TEACHER! SHU X STUDENT!READER
SUPERKING SHU X HEARTBREAK!READER
YANDERE!SHU X BULLIED!READER
HOST CLUB!SHU X READER
COACH! SHU X SINGER!READER
SUPERKING SHU X SHY!READER
SHU X COLD HEARTED!READER (1)
SHU X COLD HEARTED!READER (2)
SUPERKING SHU X MOTHERLY!READER
SHU X INNOCENT!SHY!READER
OFFICER!SHU X THIEF!READER
SHU X BLIND!PHYSICS!READER
POPULAR!SHU X INTROVERTED!READER
SERIOUS!SHU X CHILDISH!READER
A/N
CHEATER!CHOU Z SHU X KUUDERE! READER (1)
CHEATER!CHOU Z SHU X KUUDERE!READER (2)
SHU X RUN AWAY!READER
BABYSITTER!SHU X CHILD!READER
SHU X RUDE!READER
A/N
CHOU Z SHU X SHORTY!READER
SK SHU X SICK!READER
CHOU Z SHU X HEARTBROKEN!READER
SK SHU X FINANCE! READER
SICK!SHU X RUDE!READER
MATCHMAKING! SHU X READER
TEACHER!SHU X STUDENT!READER
HUSBAND!SHU X PREGNANT!READER
SHU X HEART BREAKER!READER
FINAL CHAPTER #1
FINAL CHAPTER #2
PLEASE READ WHILE PLAY THE VID
TOO MUCH!
ATTENTION PLEASE!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER

NOBLE SHU X DEMON!MAID!READER (1)

688 19 7
By rockshooter_

(A/N:a crossover baby)

No one POV

Spriggian Company was related to Funtom Company,which selling toys and sweets things.But Spriggian Company selling the dress and have new edition that called steam punk which very popular now.

Funtom Company also have new plushie called Bitter Rabbit.Now the both company worked together to make new era of merchandise.Kurenai Shu who was the charged of Kurenai Families the one and only.

Because of his disaster past being slave almost getting killed he have summons the demon.

Flashback:

"There will not heaven gate waiting for you if you make the contract with me.You will fall to dark and sin.Now do you wish to make contract with me little human?"

"I don't care,if it will bring me to the victory I should!"

The demon smirks mischievous,she take her hands out her shadow hands with long sharp nails were taken by the white hands of him.

The contract sign have appear on his right eyes the demon reveal herself.She was fox demons.She wearing a dress make her look beautiful.

(A/N:your choose)

The demons smirk look how Shu give her glare at him.Her right hand have contract insignia which same look like his right eyes.

"Now my lord give me some random names and our contract will be finished"

"Your name will be (Y/N) (L/N)"

She smirks and place her left hands to her right shoulder as she bow to him her outfit change into maid outfit.

"Is that your latest maid name?"

"Nope that's my (animal name that you hate)"

Make you feel annoyed with him bit you keep professional just keep fake smiling still bow to him.

'I swear this brat give me some nerves!'

Both of you get out from hell place for him.You destroying thought,Shu spotted the grave of his families.You can't feel emotions of human so you just look at him.Then you spotted the old mansion.

"Who's this manor is it?"

"That's belongs to my families before they were killed by some random guys who killed my parents"

You hummed and repairing what it broke clean those manor up in inhuman speed when your little young master were standing outside while looking his parent grave.It almost dinner time so you make plenty of food for him.

"Young master,should we get inside?"

"Huh,that manor sure not will be usefu-!?"

He shock that those manor is living again as he look.

"When you did this!?"

He asked you just smirk and smile at him,he look around it was clean up and refreshing.You guide him to dining hall for dinner.

"You made all if this?"

"Why of course young master"

He nods and take a bite,he surprisingly take another bite until he full.

"Young master let's go take the bath"

His face then blush in embarrassed.

"N-No just prepared the bath only,I can do it by my own"

"Very well"

You then prepare the bath,you can't feel hot or cold so you use your fur to test it now you can feel the warm bath.You smile as the bath prepared for him.You just need to prepare his night clothes.

You sigh when he not got any clothes for his wearing.You start take his size and make him night clothes and some other clothes for him.

When you done you placed the oversized pink shirt for him.You then start make him an eye patch and his clothes.You make magenta long sleeve shirt with black bow and a black vest with some gold line on his top vest.You also make him brown shoes for him.

You make the research he have butler still alive named Raul.You inivite him to be butler for Kurenai estate,which he gladly accept.You hired the super strength human experiment named Valt Aoi,the sniper Free De La Hoya and the female mercenary Kristina Kuroda.

Free become the head butler because of his seriousness and perfect his work next butler were Raul.Head maid of course you.Kristina become chef and surprising she actually can cook.Valt become gardener he also clumsy but he full of cheerful attitude.

Now,your young master were being an earl.He become Queen Fox he will protect the Queen and solve the mystery in this town and the guardian of the town.

You happy to see him successful now.But that's not the contract work,his desire to revealing the truth of their parents dead still not fulfilled,beside you want to be his side until he's dead peacefully.

Back to present

Now you have guest named Ciel Phantomhive.They worked together,as the Queen desire.

"Welcome to Kurenai estate,Earl Phantomhive and"

You can sense the contract demons.The tall man with red ruby eyes have raven black hair smiling to you.

"Sebastian Michaelis I'm head butler of Phantomhive estate"

"Pleasure to meet you then,Mister Michaelis,I'm head maid in Kurenai estate (Y/N) (L/N).Please follow me,young master waiting for you"

'Tch,crow demons'

'Well,well fox demons'

They might look harmonies in fact they mentally each other in their thought.

"Young master Earl Phantomhive is here....?Young master?"

When you open Shu were sleeping with some paperwork that done by him.He still holding the pen.You sigh disappointed.

"My deeply apologize for my young master behalf"

"No it's fine beside I can see his eye bag even it was small"

"He hard working and always sleep late after 12 o'clock"

You slowly approach him and shake him slightly,once he groans his red eyes meet the ocean blues eyes.

"O-oh my deeply apologize Earl Phantomhive please just make yourself at home,I will wash up my face.(Y/N) please make tea and some snack for him.I will take coffee and some snack"

"Yes,My Lord"

You let your master wash his face guide by Free as you went to prepare the coffee and Earl Tea for them,Sebastian walking the kitchen to help her.

"Oh,what you want?"

"Helping you?"

"Well,it's done"

"Then let me carry it than"

"That's kind of you mister Michaelis but I can handle by myself beside what kind maid am I after all I was one hell of maiden"

"You might right,but I'm also one hell of butler.What kind of butler am I if I not helping you?"

He smirk mischievously which you smirk it back to him.

"Crow never give up isn't?"

"And fox always getting nerve isn't?"

Then Kristina come in she shock a bit as the atmosphere become heavy between you and Sebastian.

"Oh,Kristina what's the matter"

"Umm,I just wondering for them dinner but I think I walk in wrong time"

You sigh as you pushed the small trolley with coffee,tea set and snack.
Sebastian then push the door for you.

"Here you go,tho is Earl tea hope you like it Earl Phantomhive.As the coffee this arabica coffee,put if you put creamy milk it will perfectly become a nespresso hope you enjoy it.The cake were made by the chef Kristina Kuroda it was honey chewsnut sugar brown cake with some carrot inside it.Hope you enjoy it"

They eat,you and Sebastian were loyal to you guys master.While you guys have glaring contest,you guys master were have nice chat.

'Stink crow!'

'Naive fox!'

'Motherfucker'

'Slut bitch'

You two growl silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 99 18
this a shu kurenai x reader story
34.3K 1.5K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...
705 47 16
status: ongoing first book in the beyblade horror au series *i don't own any of the characters, all rights to beyblade burst creators*
72.1K 3K 141
❗BOOK COMPLETED❗ ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ A bit too much swearing. Even Gordon Ramsay doesn't swear this much. Phi is judging you for reading th...