Theo's rules

By breesworld

"Cora, whether you like it or not, you belong to me. You're mine! Do you understand that? I suggest you accep... More

•| Introductions |•
- Oh shit -
- Shock value actions -
- It is what it is -
- He's mad? -
- So much staring -
- Dating accusations? -
- What a shocker -
- The copycat -
- Bite me -
- Milkshakes without the shakes -
- Stepping in -
- She's like a terminator -
- Skirts and stares -
- Steady glance -
- Stolen dance -
- You deserve it -
- game activated -
- Confused reaction -
- Say what now? -
- Bathroom locks -
Ring and swing.
- Get in da chopper! -
- Kitchen bench -
- Not calling to sell a fridge -
- Searching -
- Its all groovy -
- Nelson's lady -
- Public place -
- Who and dinner -
- Try me -
- First rule -
- A meal -
- Daring words -
- blue -
- Annual dinner -
- jealousy stirs -
- almost -
- Locked car -
- it continues -
- night of La Lune -
- betrayal -
- kindness -
- wedding talk -
- sudden emotions -
- Her interference -
- Consequences -
- morning playfulness -
- familiar -
- encounter -
- grocery spill -
- The Reveal -
- the interview -
- A warm embrace -
- lost ring -
- eager touch -
- Problematic -
- pizza pals -
- Photo Stealer -
- Cuffed -

- wrong attire -

37.2K 1.1K 1.3K
By breesworld

Stars in the midnight sky catching my eye, I kept my head tilted back, thinking about my little interaction with Mario that happened twenty minutes ago.

I can't help but like the guy even if he's a shitbag that gets me in trouble.

Hearing the boys still chatting beside me, I wrapped myself up in Mario's jacket. May as well, since he offered. I am NOT freezing my buds off out here because the weather decided to turn windy and cold.

Both John and Nelson mentioned to me that they also weren't sure who Felix was talking to  and damn, did I want to be a nosy bitch! However as much as I wanted to desperately find out, I had to respect his time and his privacy. IF he needed a friend to rescue him he would have texted me on my phone..

Speaking of phones, mine started to ring. Staring at the lit up screen, I froze.

It was Theo.

Ha, nope, buh bye! He's allowed to ignore me on the phone after dropping a bomb shell but be angry at me for not answering him whenever he calls? No thank you, he can wait.

I'm here to enjoy my night.

To enjoy the atmosphere a party brings, with my friends.

Most importantly, to distract myself from the trivialities of life, though I can't really call what my parents did to me as trivial... or what's happened to Theo in his past but hey, it sure helps to downplay the seriousness of the overall situation!

Seeing the time, I was amazed it was already one thirty in the morning. The party was still kicking off, though it was much quieter outside.

Key word being "was".

Nelson and John's conversations silencing and our eyes widening, we looked at the stocky figure stumbling out of the glass door that was roughly slid open.

A cheesy, sloppy grin spreading across Rodrick's face, his drunk, dazed eyes landed on us. He reeked of alcohol. Making some weird noise, I wore a confused look on my face as the noise reminded me off the sounds Mongo from Shrek two makes. Actually... I can see the similarities.

"I'm free!" He proceeded to grin, somehow managing to still stand upright despite the slight wobble.

Good moon he was wasted!

Also was he... sleeping while standing?

Nope, never mind, he's back.

Eyes heavily opening, Rodrick deeply sighed. "They think I'm not sober.."

"You're not," I raised a brow at him, hiding a smile. "You fell asleep just then Rodrick."

"Call me rodders...." he sloppily winked.

I pulled a face at him. "Rodders?"

"That's-" leaning forward like he was Jack sparrow, pointed a finger at his chest, adding, "me."

"Okay?"

Scoffing, he tried to straighten before glancing at the open door, which now had another person coming through it.

Mario.

"For fuck sucks, Rodrick. Bro drink some water." Frown lines on his forehead, he stared at his friend with a tired stare.

"Yucky!"  Rodrick grimaced before running down the two steps of the wooden deck, onto the grass like he had a destination. A destination to the floor apparently.  

Not getting far, he tripped over his own foot, a loud, 'oomph' escaping his mouth as he collided with the grass. At least it was a soft landing...

"Christ," I muttered under my breath, standing up from the wicker chair and sharing a look with Mario. Following Mario, we both approached where Rodrick's large body was lying on the ground. Damn... must've knocked himself out. Part of me wanted to laugh but the other part of me wanted to help.

It was quite a difficult dilemma for me.

Woah! Taking a step back, Rodrick abruptly turned over, lying on his back and grinning. "Happy!"

"I bet you are," Mario muttered, kneeling down beside his friend and dropping a hand on his shoulder. A tightly lipped smile on his face, he patted his shoulder and glanced at me. "This big oaf needs to go home."

I looked at the size of Rodrick's figure and back to Mario. "Don't think I can help with that."

"Yeah," Mario's face turning confused, he glanced to something behind me, appearing suddenly surprised. "But I think he can."

Unsure, I followed his line of sight, looking over my shoulder before feeling my entire body freeze.

Theo was staring back at me, standing on the wooden deck with an equally confused face, car keys in his hands.

I immiedalty snapped my head back to Mario. "You told him I was here?"

"Nope," He said, giving me a quick, 'good luck' smile, looking innocent. "I think one of our boys must've called him to help take Rodrick home... But I guess you two really are meant to be," Playfully winking, he stood up, greeting Theo with a head nod.

He was quick to reach us.

My body stilled as I felt Theo's arm brush against mine, kneeling down to Rodrick's lying figure. Not even a greeting or a comment said, except the slight head tilt and glance in my direction as his shoulder brushed against mine and his body maneuvered closely around me, all I could see was his squatted figure and his head shaking at Rod's state. "Guy's fucking gone."

I couldn't take my eyes of Theo. Get it together, Cora! ... but look at him.

"Tell me about it, he puked all over the bathroom," Mario chuckled, standing up and grabbing Rodrick's arm in a firm grip. "It was disgusting."

"I'll help him up, do you think you can get Liam to take him home? He's not drinking right?"

"Yeah yeah, man, I'll do that." Heaving Rodrick up, both boys stood up while I stepped back, making more distance from them. "Why you here then?" Mario asked, raising his brows, "easy big guy," He muttered at Rodrick, holding him upright and dropping his arm around his shoulder.

How can you not stare at Theo? He looked casually hot.

Grey sweatpants and a black plain shirt cupping his lean torso, my eyes were focused on his back muscles. His hair was also messy, like he hadn't brushed it or styled it.

Holy hell, my hormones can't handle this.

Especially seeing the way he easily helped Rodrick up, the way he glanced at the ground, looking for Rod's phone that fell out of his pocket. The way he barely even glanced at me, it was so cold yet I stupidly was attracted to that alone? What is wrong with me!

He could do the bare minimum and I'd still be turned on.

I could feel the tension in my stomach, the back of my throat, my entire body was just! radiating! tension!

Watching Theo pick up the mobile phone and pass it to Mario, he shoved his hands into the pocket of his pants. "I was here to help take Rodrick home, apparently he was adamant I show face but now that I have and he's out for it," Gesturing to Rod with a head tilt. "I have other things I need to do now."

"Right," Mario slowly nodded, eyes quickly peeking at me. I shoved my hands into the jacket, trying to warm myself up some more. A very slight smirk on his face, the type that reaches only the corner of his lips, he sighed happily. "Well, I better help get this guy outta here. Have a good night."

"Mhm." Theo muttered, nodding, as he stood in his spot. Mario passing me, he wiggled his brows, mouthing, "have fun" he kept walking up the steps, stopping to say something to John and Nelson, who also got up.

I'm assuming it was something about helping Rodrick but I knew why that stupid sneak did it! Now it was pretty much just Theo and I out here.

Oh gosh. The nerves.

I slowly looked back at Theo, to see him turning and facing me.

At least there was some distance between us.

I nervously hugged myself as I watched his eyes scan my entire body. They seemed fixated on my upper body and feeling slightly awkward, I dropped my arms, fidgeting with my fingers.

Why was he staring at what I was wearing?

He stared hard at me for a few more seconds, time feeling like it was passing at a snails pace.

It was intimidating the way his eyes were set on me. Intimidatingly sexy!

"Who's jacket is that?"

frowning for a second, I glanced down. Uh oh. A part of me was feeling excited, the other part scared. "Oh... It's mario's."

"I figured," He clenched his jaw, eyes scanning me from head to toe. "Knew it looked familiar."

"Yeah..." I hesitantly bit my lip. He took a step forward, staring into my eyes with a hard stare.

"Take it off."

"It's cold.."

"Then suffer," He narrowed his eyes at me, lowering his head. "Take. it off. right now, Cora." Another step in my direction.

I took a deep breath.

I'm so aroused right now.

"But it's just a jacket..."

"It's another man's jacket, on your body," He gritted. "Take it off." Once more, a step closer.

"I don't want to be cold-"

He grabbed a fistful of the jacket, right where the zipper was, pulling me towards him swiftly. Bunching up the jacket in his fist, he shook it, not roughly, but in warning. "You won't be cold for long, we're not staying at the party, I'm taking you home," Scanning my face, his eyes landed on the jacket and he tilted his head. I recognised the glint in his eyes. The cold, dark but obvious arousal swarming in them.

Slowly, his fingers grabbed the top of the jacket, my shoulders straightening at the close proximity between us. Gripping the metal zipper, he teasingly dragged it down until he reached the bottom of the jacket, eyes snapping up to mine like an angry, starved lion sighting a zebra. Hot!

He didn't say anything for a second, tilting his head as he kept staring at me, eyes dropping to my lips before coldly glancing down at the zipper. Unzipping it rapidly, he grabbed the jacket, glancing at me with a firm look as he peeled the jacket of my shoulders.

I let it drop from my body, him taking a step back with Mario's jacket in his hands, the cold breeze already making tiny goosebumps on my arms.

"This is covered in his fucking aftershave," Scoffing, he stared at the clothing item with disgust. "Now you do too."

My eyes widened as he looked back at me.

"You smell like another man. Reek of it. You're at parties with other men," A dark open grimace on his face, he shook his head at me. "Bad, bad girl."

"Yeah," I formed the courage, looking back into his eyes. "And I ignored your phone call too."

Oh my gosh! Shut. Up!

"Mhm," Tensing his mouth area, he hid the anger, glancing away from me and looking off into the distance. "Congratulations."

Congratulations?

"You've earned strike three."

Oh crap.

"Now, you're going to follow me, Cora," He still had the jacket bunched up in his hands, resting on his arm. "We're going inside, you will say bye to your friends and you will get into my car."

I stubbornly didn't say anything.

"I don't need you to confirm you understand because you will do it," He said matter of fact. "Exactly as I said and what I said, you will obey. Otherwise," He calmly shrugged a shoulder, smirking at me. "It'll be worse for you, which I'm okay with as well."

Narrowing my gaze at nothing, I glanced away, hugging my arms as I turned on my heel and walked towards the house, feeling his eyes following my every movement.

On one end, I wanted to be stubborn, purposely disobey him because it made it more exciting, but on the other end, I wanted to listen to his every word.

I'm a horn-dog!

Seeing Felix still talking to the girl inside, I tried to get his attention by waving at him, but he hadn't noticed. I felt a firm body pressed against me, hands on my arm as Theo murmured, "Let him be. Text him in the car."

"I know how to interact with my friends," I said under my breath, walking ahead.

He only chuckled in reply. "Oh of course you do, such a smart girl you are." Hearing him patronise me ticked me off but also turned me on even more. I'm a sicko.

Reaching the front yard, I spotted where his car was parked. I didn't even bother looking back at Theo, simply heading straight to the passenger seat. The car beeped, I opened the door and quietly got in.

He threw Mario's jacket into the back seat and started the engine, peeling out of the spot he was parked in while I excitedly chewed on my bottom lip.

You know... I was actually staying at Felix's tonight, so you can just drop me there."

"No you're not," He said with a dark laugh. Amused. "You're going back to mine. Don't even question it. Actually, do question it, I dare you." That sounded intimidating, which was kind of.. attractive.

"That's okay..." I nervously mumbled. "Back to yours then."

"Oh, backing down?" He raised his eyebrows, slightly glancing at me before concentrating on the road, tight fingers gripping the steering wheel. "Nervous?"

"Nope..."

"Tsk, little liar you are." He seemed so amused, a grin on his face. "Smart girl. You'd only be making it harder for yourself."

I wasn't even sure how to respond to that, so I quickly changed the topic. "Why did you call me?"

"Because." Letting out a sigh, he added, "Some personal things were happening at home and I wanted to check up on you."

"Personal things? Oh I bet," I could slightly feel my jaw clenching. Personal things like the darling Amber.

"Nothing to do with Amber, if that's what your attitude is about."

"Didn't say that," I snapped back, crossing my arms.

"It's obvious it bothers you."

"And me not answering your call bothers you, so I guess we're even?" I shot him a patronising smile.

He didn't say anything for a second. The car radio in the background acting as a sound replacement to the silence between Theo and I.

"Cora," he began. "I'm going to tell you this for the final time, she is not a threat to us, to you, no where fucking near close. It pisses me off hearing you dare compare yourself to her as if she's anywhere on your level. She is not. I didn't call her mine. I call you mine. Simple."

I bit my lip.

I understand my attitude is bad, I do have that self awareness surprisingly... and yeah, it is misplaced, really, it should be directed at Amber but she's not here right now so Theo was the closest person to take it out on.

Not just attitude to that but the overall things he expects from me but can hide from me, all while demanding to know about my whereabouts. He wants to control me and a kinky, frisky side of me is okay with that, but if he wants that, then I better have more input, involvement and acknowledgment in his life too.

Plus, I've never dealt with someone having an ex let alone being close to a relationship with a man so, truthfully, my emotions are slightly over the place.

I couldn't help but impulsively snap.

"I get that, I just don't appreciate her kicking me out and not allowing me to see you. I don't appreciate you not answering my calls but having caveman fits if I miss yours. Not really
My fault there's coincidences of you not being responsive and her telling me straight to my face not to come in to your place, that you're busy."

There, I said it.

"She kicked you out? When did you come over?" He said calmly.

"Today. Didn't realise I needed to make appointments with you."

"You don't, that fucking cow," he gritted, dropping one of his hands in his laps as he drove with one hand. "I was busy. Not anything to do with her though."

"Cool."

"Do you want a fourth strike?"

"Do you want a fourth strike... bla bla bla," I mocked. "Why yes sir, make it four!"

Does he give Amber strikes too?

Okay, no, I need to get a grip. He made it clear she's not an issue. I have to stop seeing her as one. To remind myself that no one is worth feeling strong envy for, that I am a chilled person, not some enraged maniac... sometimes.

"Sir? Look at you practicing to be my good girl, too bad it's not going to lighten the consequences for you," He smirked to himself, his house nearing.

Actually catching sight of his home, I started to feel the nervous butterflies. I was all talk a minute ago but I think this time he's actually intending to follow through with his words, not just being empty threats.

As he parked the car, he turned and glanced at me. "Neither of them are home. It's just you and me, baby." I narrowed my eyes at him, making him smirk at me. "I will tell the bitch off tomorrow, for her not letting you come in. That's a tomorrow issue, right now however, all I can think about is how you fucking smell like another man. How I felt seeing you stand there in his fucking jacket..."

"Well... his cologne is nice and his jacket was comfy." I had to hide a smile as I innocently said that.

Uh oh.

The look on his face... like he was both thrilled I said something to piss him off but also angry, I knew I was in for it tonight.

Bring it on.

"Cora, I suggest you to stop talking," He said with a bitter smile resting on his face. "Let's go."

Getting out of the car, thick tension floating around us like a fly in summertime, we quietly entered his house, him locking the door shut behind me.

"Up the stairs. Now."

Oh fuck. I immediately went up his staircase, feeling his body right behind mine.

As I was heading to his room, he pushed me against the wall, his large erection poking my butt as his hand pressed against my back, holding me in place.

Mouth against my ear, he roughly whispered, "I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time. You're suck a fucking brat," Leaning off me, he grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him into his room.

Forcibly releasing me as I caught my balance so I didn't stumble over, I watched him close the bedroom door, locking it and swiftly turning around to face me.

We both stayed put, staring at one another with desire.

Those grey sweatpants didn't hide his size. It was hard controlling my eyes to not widen at the sight of him.

He looked... so manly. His heavy breathing, the shirt tight on his muscular arms, the smallest hint of veins on his forearms, collarbone muscles peaking out from under his shirt to the grey sweatpants that perfectly displayed his legs to his... third leg.

What a man.

A man with a hungry gaze that is looking at me like I'm his prey.

I think I'm in love. Or maybe that's just because it's not only my heart right now that is beating with an excited pulse. Good moon, I've lost it.

All I can say is, as much as he's been wanting this, so have I! About time he did something that he said he would do.

Authors notes
hi 😈

I probs should tag this book mature if I haven't already lol! But ye pre-warning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...