🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

20. troublemaker

176 10 5
By ruba_rajan

two more voices echoed back " same as we guessed...trouble maker...."

.

.

.

park " is there were you land your lips.....nong ming...." still giggling 😂😏😜

enen the always steady rightious ...

leam too coudnt control himself..and ended up breaking  out a small smile at the corner of his lips... but not so obvious to all...

.

.

.

kit suddenly flinches back and push the big boy over him and freed himself....

pha had already flinched a few steps aback and was standing away from the table...

whereas... beam was already scooped within forths embrace and forth was standing away from the table still with his beam within his embrace in a bridal style...

but....

kit...

kit was looking at everyone...one by one...

but only aafer few seconds of screening he realised...people are staring at him...

.

kit gulped few times...

and his gaze met the nong ming guy....

.

.

.

kit had a flash of image running through his memory...

kit automatically care cased his lips....

.

.

few seconds back...

ming was running wild with no break within his system...to be ended up crashing over kitty...and landing his lips over his...

kit lost control....so do ming...

ming pushed kit over the chair where they were sitting and his entire body pressed over kit and his lips crashed over kit...

pressing it hard enough to feel a electrifying shock of shrill running though their spines.... making them to press it harder few more times....

they were so stuck with eachother that...

park and leam forcefully pulled ming away from kit .

for their soul and lips to get dispatched, separated....away.... which were intertwined few seconds before..

.

.

.

kit could still feel the estacy feeling and the brushing of lips over kit lips....

kit kept brushing his lips....

.

.

.

beam " you okay kit"

kit only then realised what the hell just happened " shitttttt"

his entire gaze were averted towards the nong ming guy....

he was also lost in his own world....

pah just held the shoulder of kit who was bubbling with anger and demanded a explanation...

but ming was all lost in his own world...

kit yells out " hey....what the hell did you do now....idiot... do you think im your property to do what ever to me whenever you wish to...." his eyes were fumming with anger...

ming " p. can i kiss you once more...." that was the words came out the ming guys mouth...

everyone there were like awestruck and was looking like soul  snatched corpse...with no less motion and nil emotions....

park shouts " you stupid wolf .... what the hell are you asking for...a death wish or what..."

ming again asks " p.can i kiss you again"

now kit was out of control " you stupid wolf... " he smacked over mings head....

ming " ouchhhhh"

voices in unison " he deserve it"

ming shouts out amid the punishments " p. i think you my fated pair....."

.

.

.

....

utter silenceeeeee......

....

kit " whattttttt....."

ming again " shall i kiss you p." still with his eyes beaming with a unknown kind of attraction or affection 

with cute repeted constant blinking beaming over his eyes....

now he got smacked by all his seniors... they forcefully dragged him away ....

and ming was still flittering with his yet to become fated pair, with all his might...all along the way...being dragged offff

still ming was yelling " p. let me go.. i need to clarify it...what if he s my fated pair..p. comeon...try to understand me...let me check it once...i need to clarify it p.. let me gooo...only once p."

leam still dragging him " nong you can't go around kissing peoples like this... its dangerous nong..."

but our nong ming was no where to stop his nuisance...

  {{{ a/n : heheheeee...how can he ,,and why should he...coz we all know who is his fated pair is....hehehe , shia i must really be insane to give such a pure pair a kiss-start shipping....omg ...oh god my mind is messed up really}}}

....

within the endless commotion...

beam did not realise he made a promise unknowingly...

by nodding few times...

forth " beam i will wait for you at the entrance , let me pick you up after classes..okay na...and i have to show you someone to.... she is soo cute... you will love her for sure... "

flashing out his naughty smile...and vanished to nowhere in few moments...

Like. 🌟

Comment 🗯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
176K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
79.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
76.1K 2.3K 13
"so .. was it all lie ? look at me Beam . all lie ? didn't you feel bad for one time ? at least once ?" Forth says in a sad voice instead of a angry...