🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

17. Fated omega

198 9 9
By ruba_rajan

am i your omega

Beams pov :

" He fought with Them coz of me

    He got hurt coz of me

    He hurt him self coz of me"

"But. Whyyyyy forth "

"Are you only bonded to me due to fated bond

Or

Do you love me

Or at least

Do you even like me."

"Why are you doing this to me. Forth "

Beam was lost in his own world of torments , his head was fallen aback looking at the clear blue sky...yet his mind was only filled with forth and his thoughts....

{{{ at his college desk }}}

5 hrs before:

{{{ Before tasting grannies lobsters... Beam was treating forths wound from last night fight..after he freshened up himself....}}}

Forth " ouch "

Beam tilts his head above to look at the pained person before him " sorry I didn't mean to"

Forth immediately cuts in " no probs... It's not deadly just..."

Beam not cuts in " I'm sorry coz of me you got ...."

Forth cuts in before beam completes his sentence " I wish to...I want to..and I will do it for my omega"

Beam with a innocent and a look of longing " your omega" ( only omega forth is it only coz I'm your fated pair...if not will you not help me...it's all coz I'm an omega or your omega ...don't you feel anything more than me just being your fated one)

Multiple thoughts were bumbording him within but the only words he could sprout out was " coz I'm your omega"

Forth smile a bit " no and yes...." ( Coz it's you beam...not cause you are my fated one... I have to accept it...I fell for you at the first sight) with a bright smile.

Beam tinchers all the cracks and scars over forths hands , casually he tilts his hands to screen of anymore scars

Beam eyes were widen and stunned just by the look of it.

Beam stammering for words " you are still bleeding forth " his eyes were filled with fear mixed caring.

Beam without any delay , attends the wound " did I do this to you" still stammering

Forth cuts in " no it's me..."

Beam eyes widened " but why , why would you hurt yourself like this forth"

Now beams eyes were already teary and with a look of guilt...

Beam " am I the reason for this one too"

Forth cuts in " nope it's me..."

Beam was speechless but forth continued " I'm an alpha you know that...and I found my omega... That's you... And I coudnt control myself... I was afraid I might end up hurting you ... Either physically or mentally .... Which I didn't wanted to happen ever ... But your bond was so strong and your pre-hormones were alluring me and I was at the verge of my limit plus"

Forth gulped few times

" I had to mark you.... And.... I lost it .... your temp agitated my heat more and more..."

Forth was looking at the floor with no motion or emotion....

" But I coudnt put myself to hurt you , my omega ,my fated pair , my one and only beam , my beam ..."

Few seconds of silent

" I hurt myself"

" I thought hurting myself by bitting hard to control myself was the best idea and tempt for you was much better than hurting you...... In anyway...."

..

..

Beam was motionless

Beam ( you hurt yourself to not end up hurting me)

Just a tear rolled out beams eyes and ended over forths bitten scar....

Forth suddenly flinched back and turned his gaze towards forth to see him face to face.

Forth coudnt see the scene . He felt terrible his heart was hurting just to see beam in pain ,

Forth started mumbling and blabbering " I'm sorry I didn't mean to.... I had to mark you ...or else it might have been dangerous to you out there with a bunch of hungry alphas...I'm sorry beam I really didn't mean to...I'm sorry I touched you without your permission I'm sorry"

Beam let out only one word " thankyou"

Forth was stunned... His brain stopped working for an instance , he coudn't justify what the hell was happening here...

All that he could understand was he is guilty and should be begging for beams forgiveness but on the contrary beam was thanking him he was totally bloodshot.....

Forth just wanted to evade the situation ,

Suddenly he flinched up and stood straight " I humhummm I will shower...." witha stunned yet blanked expression over his face

And he turned back and started marching towards the shower...

But he stood still like a statue , just with the words that he heard from beam " why didn't you......."

Forth was stunned and was still facing his back to beam...but still he could understand it of what beam is trying to ask him

Forth still in his back reply back " coz ... I want you to be mine by your own.. not by force... Just coz you are my omega ... That dosent mean I own you ... I can own you only when you let me to own you... "

Forth smile a bit , beam can feel it even with his back facing towards him " I would never force you ever ...just coz you are mine.... You I'll be one mine only when you want to be mine.... Beam...."

And he left in to get showered.....

Beam repeats it " I will be yours only when I want to be yours "

With a smile of peace

.

.

.

.

But but but ....

Little did beam realize....

Some one has been calling him all along ....

For a while.....

Like. 🌟

Comment 🗯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 16
You just fuck me and I will help you to get Yo in return . " Beam states . "How ? What ? Wait .... " Forth frowns harder . "Oh come on ! It's give...
33.9K 1.7K 5
They met on a fateful night with few glasses of wine and sorrow to celebrate. What if fate entangles them? DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PIECE OF PURE IMAGIN...
122K 6.9K 70
this is a historic forthbeam , hate to love fanfic . ......................... A/N : be warned before entering , as I always say "History often co...
50.3K 2.7K 50
this is a historic Forthbeam , hate to love fanfic . ........................ A/N : be warned before entering , as I always say "History often cont...