༒ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | 2:3༒

By harrystylels

*・: ❝Do you feel how much I miss spending my days with you?❞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ After years of burning in hell... More

Introduction
Characters + Aesthetics
The beginning
1
2
3
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.5
28
29
30
32

31

337 12 12
By harrystylels

My Lovely Temptress

31

"You can stay. You're nice. Mean. Weird. Stacie your a super whore- so major no. Loser virgin. Bitch. and more scary bitches,"  Evenda stated as she scratched out the faces of the girls she hated that were on the first semester cheer team.

"But then there's Elena..." The siren sighed as she put down her pair of scissors and softly ran her nail down the brunettes beautiful young face, Evenda personally thought the doppelgänger was too beautiful to be harmed, too perfect to be hated, and too human to not be loved. Elena Gilbert was her idol.

, she had a gorgeous smile in the picture, that smile would melt anyone.
That was before she knew Stefan all too well -when she was a normal teenage girl who just wanted a sexy, mysterious, leather jacket wearing boyfriend. "Do you think I can ever be as compassionate as her?"

"No."

She frowned at the blunt answer, snatching her cold cup of Hennessy from Matt Donavan, the warmth of her fingers leaving a slight fogged print on the object, while she leaned against the wood plank in front of her and glared at him.

"You're just saying that, 'cause you love her." She rolled her eyes bringing the glass cup up to her face leaning back in her chair, letting the blonde on the other side of the bar breathe.

"I'm way over, Elena. I'm just saying that because you called, Stacie a whore and she died not even a month ago."

"How am I supposed to know that?" Evenda questioned with a scoff.

"We all went to her funeral."

"I went to her funeral?" The dark skinned girl was now deep in thought placing her cup down and trying to remember. If she went to a funeral she would be aware of it. She actually really liked going to them, because it felt like every time someone died they're life and soul was being fed to her.

"You tried to piss on her grave, before her parents called the police to escort you out."

A smile made its way onto the Quodite girls face as she laughed shaking her head, finally the memory came back into her head. It was such an amazing day- minus the disrespecting her fellow cheer friend part.

"Jermey gave me some perc30s that's day. I would never do that sober, because...?" Evenda leaned into the teen again raising her eyebrows waiting for him to finish her sentence.

"-Because you are the most compassionate person alive?" He questioned with a small chuckle as he polished glasses with his lime green rag.

"Yesss! This is why you're at the top of my 'fav hot kinda poor boy in mystic falls' list, Donavan."

Matt flashed a smile at her knowing that if he gave the girl a good time, and told her what she wanted to hear, she'd leave him a decent tip. So she was welcome to come in the grill talking shit about everyone in sight, insulting him, or just venting about the most stupidest ridiculous thing ever, but only if she had a wad of cash on her.

Evenda Quodite was his favorite regular customer— aside from Alaric who usually spent a thousand each week, that was before he started seeing his new medic girlfriend, and trying to clean his alcoholic image.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

The gossiping girl exclaimed a few words into her cell phone as she put her mechanical pencil down and ripped out a page from her notebook, neatly folding it into a square before she tossed it into an old shoe box.

"I swear on my life!!! I saw it fall from his pocket, it was extra large! If your gonna keep saying I'm lying then just hang up.."

The line ended shortly after, making Evenda gasp at the audacity.

"Ok then, you're blocked now." She rolled her eyes feeling a bit salty at the action even though she kinda did encourage it.

As the dark skinned girl was about to click on her classmates icon, she heard something that made her flinch and drop her phone.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking around.

The only reason glass would be shuddering was because either, Elena pissed off Stefan -which was happening a lot lately- or because Damon brought home a crack head and they ran out through the window again.

The siren took the flavorless piece of yellow bubble gum out of her mouth sticking it on the post board leg , as her glossed lips started to develop a smirk. She didn't know much as of lately but one thing she did know was that she was going to enjoy the drama going on down stairs.

She sat up throwing the notepad off of her lap as she jumped up from her bed practically zooming to the living room hoping whatever was happening wouldn't dial down when she got there.

With each step she took down the staircase her heart started to beat rapidly and it wasn't because she was scared but more so because she started to believe someone broke into the house and was trying to rob them— she only hoped the robber was handsome.

Please be cute, please be cute. She repeated holding her hands in a praying position as she looked down to her feet saying her pleas to her God.

The siren quickly held onto the rusty old railing -that was doomed to fall apart under someone's touch in a few more years- and skipped the three extra steps by jumping in the air, successfully landing on
the floor.

"Stefan?! Elena?! Whore— I mean Damon?!" She called out quickly shaking her head and correcting herself.

No one answered. It was silent but the sound of glass falling onto the dark oak wood tiles was still there.

As the lonely girl finally got past the small hallways her smile fell of her lips as her eyes landed on a man who's shoe was stuck to glass shards, pushing the heavy thick dark green curtains out of his way.

"..Klaus?"

"I think I may have broke that." The hybrid pointed to the frame calmly like he didn't just break into the boarding home.

Evenda scoffed knowing she was probably gonna have to pick the mess up. "You do know the doors alway open, right?"

"You should have told me that earlier..." he smiled as he looked around the large area dusting himself off. "Hand me a drink will you, love? I'm feeling a bit parch."

The dark skinned girl rolled her eyes, quickly fixing her skirt, and tank top, fluffing her hair in the process now that his presence was known, as she walked closer to the man she snatched a bottle of warm bourbon off the small bar, taking it with her while she made her way to him.

"I would consider pouring it in a cup for you, but that's not very feminist of me, so here." She excitedly said handing the bottle to him. Klaus took it looking at it.

"Thank you...I guess." He looked at her confused as he made his way over to the small bar to fix his drink up himself.

"So did you break in here to just break in? Or was it to kidnap me because you missed me so much you couldn't bear being without me for another second?!!" Evenda questioned him not trying to get her hopes up but as you can tell it wasn't working all too well.

"Sorry to disappoint you, love but I came for the Salvatores. Speaking of them where are my favorite shiesty brothers?"

The mythical girl slight deflated with his words, as she sat down on the coffee table watching him. "It's Wednesday today...so, Damon's at the strip club, and Stefan's harassing random people, or scheming."

" Evenda, sweetie youre a doll, but your observation skills need to be worked on." He responded to her outrageous ridiculous answer. He couldn't believe she said such things. Had she not known what it was like to be a man on a Wednesday after noon?

"Who goes to a strip club on a Wednesday? That's a Monday thing to do." He shook his head laughing. What a character she was.

"Why do you even need to know where they're at? You tryna kill them?" She questioned a bit worried.

Even though she did hate the Salvatores, they were like a little family— a very sad, messed up, toxic, broken, angry, betraying family, but it was still a family, so there was plenty of love laying inbetween the hate for eachother.

"No." Evenda smiled at his response thankful another war wasn't going to strike, leaving her in the middle of the reckless situation. "Just wanted to talk, apparently Damon wants to settle things once and for all. He undaggered Elijah, and suggested we all discuss things over dinner."

"Settle things...? As in peace? Damon? Like Damon Salvatore?! That's not something he'd want to do."

"Your right! That's why I'm a bit skeptical to all this, but I'll wait for him to come home and explain himself." Klaus walked back towards the siren with two cups filled to the rim with brown liquid. "And while I wait- Id like to relax with my favorite thing in mystic falls."

"Aww Klaus you're so—"

"I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the bourbon." He deadpanned while handing her a drink, his hand lightly placing itself on her kneecap as he carefully sat down on the couch infront of her.

"Figured." Evenda shrugged, chewing on the inside of her cheek. It was worth the shot to think he'd consider her his favorite thing in Mystic Falls, but there's always hope.

"But you're a close second."

"Boo! Second place sucks, especially when you're put against liquor." She shook her head at him pursing her lips in disappointment.

"Fine then, the bourbon comes after you. You're infact my favorite thing in mystic falls."

The girl smiled titling her head. "Thank you. It's an honor, to be the rainbows and cherries to your life!"

"Rainbows and cherries are a bit of a reach don't you think?"

"No. I don't think so, because I am an absolute pleasure, after all."

"That, you are." The mikaelson man agreed taking his hand from her leg and instead letting it linger by her cheek and it was then at that moment when he realized what shiney eyes she had.

It might've sound weird but he wanted to rip out her eye socket and just keep them in a glass jar to look at them. They were that beautiful, they captivated him. He was alive for them. His love sighed for them.

He furrowed his eyebrows, at her as she shifted in her spot unconsciously leaning closer to his touch, as if it were her only support.
She didn't know, and she didn't need to know it but she was the ultimate reason as to why he drew childish hearts everywhere he had the opportunity to.

Evenda hummed amused, taking a tiny sip of the alcohol she was given. It wasn't everyday, Klaus agreed with her, or anyone for that matter. "How 'bout some music? Stefan bought some new cds."

"I'm not listening to girly pop." The original hybrid declined, leaning back into the couch as the siren got up placing her cup on the table she was seated on.

walking to the stereo the Salvatores had next to their huge flatscreen TV that no one ever really used, she rolled her eyes at Klaus turning down her offer.

"Don't act. You know you love, Christina Aguilera."

"I don't not love her...it was just one song."

"One song you kept listening to over and over again." She grinned turning back to look at him as he held his usual distasteful face.

The sirens nail ranked down the mountain pile of plastic disk boxes reading off the name of many artist, the first layer mostly read out Taylor Swift because someone was going through some crucial doppelgänger heartbreak.

Evenda carefully pulled out a CD hoping the rest wouldn't topple over, and luckily they didn't. She quickly slipped in a small shiny record into a slit, pressed a few buttons, adjusted the volume and soon the whole house was shaking with a certain Colombians raspy unearthly voice.

"I would pay good money for Shakira, to vocal coach me." She muttered as she started her journey towards Klaus, walking dramatically to him, and flipping her hair as the beat of the pop song echoed around them, her Velcro Nikes tapping against the floor following it.

He shook his head as he saw her start to reach her hands out once she was close enough to him. "No." He tried his best to avoid her touch.

"Dance with me!" Evenda sang out.

"Not unless you change the song." He insisted Evenda sighed rolling her eyes.

"Klaus! Come on! It's gonna be a long wait for the Salvatores, might aswell have a tiny bit fun."

She ripped the cup of bourbon from the hybrid taking a sip of it as she grapped onto one of his
hand tugging at it, harshly not ready to give up.

The corner of her plump lips turnt down as her pupils started to dilate and the bright refection on the dark circle duplicating as if she were some beautiful anime character on drugs, she pleaded him to stand up, and he was going to wether it was against his will or willingly and hating every second of it.

Klaus sighed giving in.

After all how could he resist dancing with a pretty girl? He would do it with a frown on his face, and an annoyed look topping it, but deep down his little cold heart was shaking and loosing its black color and going to a highlighted red.

"One song." He stated sizing and chasing after Evenda as she started walking backwards in rhythm and doing what seemed to be her pushing her arms in the air as if she were swimming. He quite liked her strange dance moves.

"Okay, yeah!" She stood up straighter as a glow started to take over her face. "Just make it very memorable, for me."

"It'll be sickening hard, to forget this dance."

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

Damon Salvatore furrowed his eyebrows at the sound of laughter and bliss coming from the boarding house. Usually it was filled with sobs and depression. Mainly from the only girl that lived there. He didn't like it— not one bit.

If he wanted one thing in the world it was for the siren to be living in pure torment, everyday, all day.

He pressed his ear against the door making sure he heard it right, and there it was again, joy. He hated it with a passion. He stuck his tongue out with a fake gag "yuck."
He narrowed his eyes shoving his keys in the slot and pushing the door in a rush, his sight immediately landing on the back of Klaus mikaelsons head,

He was sitting on his couch, drinking his bourbon, while watching Evenda bounce from corner to corner in a hyper episode, as if she sniffed a little bit too much of Santa's dandruff.

"What the hell is he doing in here?!"

The siren paused looking around the room until her eyes landed on a pissed raven haired vampire. She flashed him an innocent smile as he got closer to them.

"Oh no! Two guys in the same room as me! We might reverse Oreo!!"

"In his wildest dreams." The original hybrid muttered continuing to take small sips of his liquor peacefully. "But in his dreams it'd just be him and I."

"Klaus you didn't say pause after that...say pause after that."

"No!" He glared at the girl challenging her.

"Say it!"

Damon rolled his eyes at their petty little outbursts dropping his wallet and keys on a nearby table and looking down to Klaus who was still seated on his couch, as if he owned everything surrounding him.
"What are you doing in here?"

" isn't it clear? enjoying the show" klaus pointed at the girl with his glass before downing the rest of his drink, refusing to look up into his mortal nemesis stone cold blue eyes.

"Been there, done that,— then regretted it." Damon yawned as He turned off the loud music walking around the couches and taking off his leather jacket throwing it at Evenda's face.

"The shows over. Go up stairs play girl." The vampire spoke pointing up to the second floor making Evenda roll her eyes grabbing the jacket and slapping it on the couch as she plopped down on the same thing.

"No thanks." she fake smiled at him. "I wanna hear what you both have to say!" She exclaimed rubbing her hand together, ready for the drama to happen, She was mentally preparing for it and she could assure herself it was going to feed her conscious for at least two hours.

"I actually would like to hear why your in my house." Damon smiled at Klaus repeating his questioned again. "Whys he in my house? That's like rule number one: don't let a hybrid in here."

"I didn't let him in." Evenda defended her name.

"The girls right. I broke in." Klaus admitted it with a shrug as he pointed to the large window that was broken.

Damon's cocky smirk fell with a sad expression reaching his face, while looking at the huge mess. —And just after he finished waxing it

"But to answer your question mate,"
Klaus held up a small little sheet of paper inbetween his fingers. Diner, 8PM, my house or ur house? Idk call me 4 info <3 PS: don't tell Klaus xoxo ~ Thee Damon Salvatore "I came because of this."

"He told you..." Damon said in defeat recognizing the large blue heart shape on it with the initials: E.M. inside it.

"He did because he didn't know these little phrases, and we also discussed over the fact that you didn't spell dinner correctly." Klaus remarked with a smirk throwing the paper at Evenda so she could have a little chuckle over it but the owner of the boarding house snatched it in the air and stomped on it.

"I spelt it wrong on purpose." he narrowed his eyes at both of them.

"Sure. I bet you never went to school, you stupid idiot."

"You barely started going to school, so pipe down, Einstein." Damon remarked

"Well, I personally think your both stupid and the only smart one is me— but Mr. Salvatore, I'll take on your offer." Klaus took the tiny chance to talk about how great he was once again as he accepted the dinner plans.

"Why would I say yes Now that you know? Your probably planning on killing me." Damon looked at the intruder suspiciously not liking that after everything, he was down to sit and talk calmly.

"Because you're the one that undaggered Elijah-, who will be very disappointed that you stood him up, as you all know my brother is quite sensitive."

"Hmm, walk head first into a possible trap? Wouldn't be the riskiest thing I've done this month, Fine. I'll go, to the dinner I arranged." Damon replied coldly.

"Great I'll see you around..." The originals eyes moved from the far wall down to his wrist. "Is 9 good for you?"

"Thats my least favorite hour but sure. It's a date." He winked at the blonde haired man who smirked at him.

"You guys are like so Inlove its disgusting ."

"Way to discourage our bromance, ms I-am-the-world."

"Not discouraging, just annoyed." She replied standing up the same time Klaus did. Both sighing and stretching. "I'll help him find the way out." Evenda sweetly smiled at Damon making him narrow his eyes.

If there was one thing he knew about Evenda, other then the fact that she was a totally bore, was that , that smile was being fueled by sick thoughts in her little head and every time she walked he could hear them shake like pennies in a piggy bank.

"After you." The immortal extended him hand letting the other creature pass by.

Both walking out the door and closing it, leaving a very confused, scared, and suspicious Salvatore in the house.

"Is he always this conflicted?"

"Always." Evenda nodded her head. "It gets way more annoying when you have to live with it 24/7 but im grateful he spends most of his days at Elena Gilbert's house probably waiting for a chance to slide in, and slide in— if you get what I'm putting down," Evenda raised her eyebrows at klaus hinting at something making him slightly chuckle, as she kicked a nearby rock away from here feet.

"but I mean Elena Gilbert? He'd risk it all for that..teen dream looking bitch! Who wants Matt donavans seconds?! That's so...blah!" She scoffed running a hand over her hair as she took in a deep breathe realizing she practically started ranting.

"Careful there love, if you werent so over him as you said you were, I'd start to think youre a bit jealous."

"Me jealous? Hmm..Funny." Evenda tightly smiled. "The only thing I'm jealous of is Stefan Salvatore, because of your obsession with him."

"Don't fret, as much as my obsession with him goes there's always room for someone else to craze over."

"You're talking about me right?"

"Ofcourse, im talking about you. Who else is there to talk about?! Your the only person who seems to exist to me in this world."

Klaus smiled at her making her slightly blush and tilt her head dumbfounded not finding something to say that could fluster klaus like he did to her.

"Cool." She simply said playing with a string of her hair not sure what to do as she started to awkwardly shift her weight on each leg and lean against the door before standing up straight again and looking around trying to find something that could turn into a deeper subject in her head.

Her eyes focused on a nearby tree, and she wished she could tell Klaus, he was the wind and her heart was the dry stiff fragile orange/red tinted leaf during a cold fall night, flying around with the atmosphere to feel him, hoping she wouldn't crumble and hoping he wouldn't drop her in a unexplored front yard, as he dialed down, when the sun started to rise back.
But her wish wasn't going to come true,

she was never good with words on the spot, at least not like Klaus was, she had to think about it, carefully- but she felt like she was taking to long to think, so she just said the first thing that popped in her head:
"Orange leaf."

"What?" He questioned confused.

"I meant-...never mind." She flashed him a timid smile.

"Ok..Umm, I hope to see you later, Evenda. Dinner will be all too boring, without you."

"..I'll be there, don't worry."

Klaus smiled back his jaw slightly clenching as he held in his breath hesitantly turning on his heel. With each step he took he felt his soul leave his body. It was paining him to grow farther from the siren.

She was sending him to her against his will. And he feared that he'd never have control of himself again
But when he making her blush, look down, stubble on her word, smile- his mind grew hazy and nothing else mattered, it couldn't. All the logic he once knew was gone.

Klaus narrowed his eyes finally breathing in the air that surrounded him, that seemed to smell extra sweeter then usual, as he turned around looking back at Evenda.

"Forget—"

Klaus placed both of his hands on the side of the girls face planting his lips on her soft ones, kissing her out of nowhere making her immediately push him back confused with his actions.

Evenda looked at Klaus trying to comprehend what was happening because she was pretty sure he just kissed her. He??kissed?me?!? The siren furrowed her eyebrows touching her lips.

Klaus didn't say anything, as he himself was surprised with his impulsive action. Either he was really horny or he couldn't live another second without doing it- probably both, he just looked at her tenderly, so much being said in his blue eyes.

He thought many things but his mouth couldn't move to form those words he wanted to share out loud, but Evenda could feel them. She could feel the things he wanted to share

Evenda cleared out her throat, "Let's pretend none of this is happening."

taking one of his hands off her face and using it to guide him to the brick wall that was a few centimeters farther from the entrance of the boarding house. She leaned into him nudging him closer to her a small smile on her lips, as if to say 'I'm ready now'

"..Whatever you wish, my lovely temptress." He murmured out bringing his hand away from hers and rather touching her lips with it, making her slightly squirm as her stomach got attacked by butterflies
He slowly leaned back in and kissed her again, only that time he realized that the passion he always wanted to express, that he always knew he had deep inside of him, was coming out at that moment, and it was for her.

Evenda let herself get consumed by the kiss. She got mixed in the air, and his presence. Klaus Mikaelson overpowered her senses.

As their lips started to move in perfect sync, she felt herself start to levitate, like her feet weren't touching the ground. Like there was zero gravity— every time she was with Klaus, it felt like space, because she was always floating around in her own body, he elated her in every way possible.

She clenched her eyes shut feeling an immense amount of emotions being shot into her like a dose of a vaccine, when he slipped his warm tongue in her mouth- not before using a light pressure to tug down her lip and slightly bite it.

She wanted to throw up, but do to the circumstances she wouldn't, but she wanted to, dearly.

"I don't think you realize how long I've been waiting for this moment, since the day I first saw you. You're enchanting. I love it, and hate it with a passion." Klaus said breathlessly hoping to say more to her but as soon as his lips left hers he felt drained, and he couldn't waist any more seconds of his life doing anything else rather then kissing her; and feeling her, and hearing her as she quietly inhaled.

"Yeah? Did you need it bad? How bad? Tell me." Evenda held a huge teasing grin on her face.

"Later." Klaus replied to her pulling her back in, His right hand left her face as he gripped onto the side of her waist, pushing himself into her if he were trying to get as close as he could to her, like he wanted to dissolve into her.

One kiss wasn't merely enough of what he wanted anymore, he wanted more, he felt almost like "stepping into the light", like his soul would leave his body, but at the same time as if life itself would come to him.

Evenda allowed herself to fall into the wall behind her, pushing one of her legs inbetween Klaus'.

She could feel her stomach being forced into her chest as she developed her hands into his hair,

She felt as if Klaus' kisses healed, and if she didn't know him as well as she did she'd think he was some Angel who was sent to her to torment her with every move he made, so she could pay for the many times she relentlessly sinned.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"And stay out you stray, flea filled, dog!" Evenda yelled slamming the door behind her trying to make it seem like they didn't have a make out sesh with the original hybrid.

The siren wobbled into the house accidentally bumping into random corners dramatically. Maybe it was just here but everything insight seemed different, brighter, pinker.

"Ew, why do you look like that?" Damon questioned as he cleaned up the mess the hybird and siren made.

The girl sighed deeply as she fell down on the couch making Damon furrow his eyebrows she felt her heart beat faster like a rabbits would when it was faced with its predictors. "It's cause I hookedupwithklaus like a couple seconds ago." She waved her hands around nonchalantly.

"What?!"

"I said it's cause I was out in the sun like a couple seconds ago, geez."

"Oh I thought you said something else..." Damon gave her a odd look. "Well I'm gonna go pick out my outfit.."

"Ok..." Evenda said Watching him as he slowly started walking backwards and making his way to the second floor.

Once he was out of her sight the siren looked around one last time making sure no one was peeping as she started smiling hard. She placed a hand over her chest with a squeal.

God klaus was such a precious thing to her. She was romanticizing him way too much for her own good. If he killed a old lady with alzheimers she'd awe with a giggle- but at the end of the day everyone romanticized the people they adored. Just like Elena did to Damon and Stefan, Bonnie to Jermey Caroline to Tyler, and etc.

So damn anyone who tried to pin Evenda as some Harley Quinn knockoff, because in Mystic falls everyone was Harley Quinn And everyone had their joker, it was normalized to be a mass murder and fall inlove with a serial killer and anyone that spoke against it was a phat hypocrite.

_____________________________

Authors Note:
Helloooo😥??? Me updating? The first in a long ass time. But I'll treat u guys with a kissing scene cause I be taking forever to upload chapters.

Oh & Evenda's 19 I'm sorry for the confusion someone Fr said 'wait isn't she 15?' 😴🤨😭BYE asf that's probably another book ur reading not this 1.

Also 45K  RWAD I WILL CRY muahhhh luv u all
fun fact: Everyone that reads my book is sexy and smells like rich people and they püssy taste like rose water & if u got a dïck it taste like yummy carne asada
  (I don't make the rules)💯‼️🤷‍♂️💪🏽❤️

Hope u enjoyed !!!!! Don't forget 2 comment & vote <3333 sooooooolo much love besties like frfr ‼️‼️💯💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.8K 906 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
45.6K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
28.1K 962 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
709K 16.3K 51
In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (Klaus Mikaelson x OC) I DO NOT own TVD n...