it's all here

By kporter14

snippets/scenes/blurbs from various story lines More

half asleep
trains
violin boy
just thinking
shakespeare?
hold the elevator
it's the heels
my entire fault
corey
are you mine
honest mistake
stone cold demeanor
surprisingly yes
i can probably swing it
you obviously cant read
get your own
one condition
no chocolate sauce
puzzled
no more cheese dip
ladybug boots
even better
where's my surprise
canoodling
a whole pot
shit cheerio
bacon sandwich
a slight disagreement
fed up
can't be late
potatoes?
dont mind if i do
four in the morning
so you find yourself at the subway
5%
check the cupboards
tone it down
overkill
well kept mystery
works for me
bed head
street rat
even prettier
what's the saying?
cotton candy
got you a plant
a long time ago
noodles
pretty damn clueless
lucky
top speed
missed you more
lover's quarrel
care package
the mac
early memories
first kiss
birthday
lifesaver
good helper
a good excuse
rather strange
weekend
strawberry patch
5 more minutes
got you

roses

22 0 0
By kporter14

Avengers storyline:

"Alright, what the hell did you do?" Steve put his sandwich down, chewing and raising a brow in Rina's direction. She raised one back, gesturing to herself.

"What? You saying I look bad?"

"He's saying you look like you went through a paper shredder." Tony supplied, taking a sip of his coffee.

It wasn't a lie.

She had cuts and scrapes on both of her arms, a few on her face and all over her legs. Not to mention the smudges of dirt everywhere. She needed to get cleaned up.

"Wash your hands." Clint brushed past her, nudging her towards the sink. Her eyes sparked blue, a orb of water appearing in front of her. she shoved her hands into it and it began to swirl, adding soap with a flick of her wrist and blowing the hair out of her face.

Bucky hadn't looked up from reading the paper, but he hadn't turned the page yet, either. In fact, he was looking at her over the top of it and being very subtle about it. Tony opened his mouth to tease her again when the orb was suddenly above his head, dirt and all.

"Go on, make my day." She leaned against the counter, lazy smirk on her lips.

"Are you-" Steve peered at the welts on her skin. Having him so close to her broke her focus for a moment and some water splashed on Tony's head.

"Watch it, blue!" She rolled her eyes and the orb settled in the sink.

"allergic to roses?" She moved away from Cap, itching a spot on her arm and nodding. "Apparently, yeah."

"Banner!" Tony spoke into his wrist. "Come fix blue."

"She needs fixing?" Bruce sounded confused. Tony switched the video on, lining the girl up in the frame.

"She's allergic to roses and from the looks of it they may have won this round." Rina flipped Tony off, huffing and taking a seat next to Bucky who had finally managed to turn the page.

Ah, yes. Sports. He was reading the same sentence over and over, not able to concentrate with her thigh nearly touching his.

"Yes, please make me feel less human than I already do." Rina rolled her eyes before leaning into Bucky, peering at the newspaper in his hands. "Sports, eh?"

Bucky blinked and struggled to inhale properly. Not only was her thigh touching his but her entire side was pressed into him now. His brain was all static. He thought he nodded but he wasn't sure, and he couldn't to meet her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 2.5K 18
hi :) these are all from my tumblr masterlist @obxmxybxnk so if you wanna look at them over there, please do <3 • they are all about jj maybank! •...
3K 6 27
read to find out
40.9K 400 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
272 1 31
A few imagines I am writing based on actors and my celebrity crushes. "sweet imagination..." Requests are open