Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

By The_Whatever_

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... More

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡

17.9K 781 245
By The_Whatever_

Texting Twins

☆︎☆︎☆︎

You knew Bokuto and Kuroo were good friends and you knew Akaashi and Kenma got along well enough (the two of them are both so quiet and so over everything you really can't tell what they're thinking unless they voice it), but you didn't think the first thing you'd see when you entered the private skating rink is Bokuto clinging onto a cackling Kuroo's waist yelling for help.

"...Bokuto san?"

Bokuto's head whips over to you and phat crocodile tears start rolling down his face "Y/N kun! Help me!"

"... What are you doing here Bokuto san?"

"Well, Fukurodani has a practice match against this really really good team and since Nekoma came here to better there teams skill, Fukurodani did the same thing!"

"1) Nekoma actually talked to my coach about it and 2) It takes more than just a day to get good on the ice, let alone transfer those skills onto the court Bokuto san. Nekoma's still struggling with it too, look." You point behind you where Lev was lying face first on the ice.

"Oh wow," Bokuto finally let's go of Kuroo before stomping his way over to you (yes stomping. Bokuto says it's the only way he doesn't fall) "But Y/N kun, your the best here right? There's no way you can't help us out!"

"Bokuto san," You glance around the rink seeing the Fukurodani members gliding around the ice but Akaashi and Komi, Fukurodani's setter and libero, were by far the best. The two of them seemed to have enough skill on the ice to maneuver around without using any help and your pretty sure you saw Komi do a jump and land well enough. "I think your the only one in Fukurodani that can't ice skate."

Bokuto, not taking no for an answer, latches onto you "Y/N kun please! I need your help."

"Bokuto san you don't get better in a day."

Bokuto shushes you loudly as he places his finger over your lips. "Shhhhhh, Y/N kun, just because you don't think it's possible doesn't mean it's not."

Sighing through your nose. "As long as you get off of me, I'll teach you how to at least stand on the ice."

"Really?!" Bokuto quickly let's you go only to wobble before starting to fall. Not wanting to hurt himself Bokuto reaches out. Unluckily for you he manages to grab your hand. Effectively making you fall with him. Not expecting it you land chest first on the ice.

Eyes widening as the wind is smacking out of you. You lay on the ice completely still before you let out a wheeze before immediately hacking up your lungs. Pushing yourself up you let out another wheeze, still unable to recover. You turn your head to the left to see a wide eyed, opened mouth, and all around shocked Bokuto.

"Y-Y/N kun, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

You wave Bokuto off as you raise a hand to your rapidly beating heart. "I- I haven't fallen on the ice in a long time," you let out a breathless laugh. "I forgot how much it hurt. The cold is kind of refreshing though." You let out a sigh as you twist over and stand up, "Come on Bokuto san, let's get up."

Bokuto get's up with your help (although it was mostly him, because Bokuto is buff as hell).

"So Bokuto," You say "What team are you guys going against in your practice match?"

"Uh, Inarizaki I'm pretty sure."

You hum, the school not ringing a bell. "Oh foxes!" You silently laugh thinking about the Miya twins "How ironic." You suppose it would be funny if they did go there. It would make since but you doubt they'd go to a school based on their family name. Although you suppose it could be a giant coincidence.

"Why is that funny?" Bokuto ask cocking his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"It's not, I was just thinking about some people I know."

***

After practice (and after falling on your chest and back more times than you can count because since Lev saw you try and help Bokuto up he tried to grab onto you when he fell too, which he did like four times) you were completely over both volleyball teams, particularly their captains.

"Y'know Y/N, when someone says they're good at ice skating they don't usually fall on their ass about ten times."

"Oh shut it Kuroo, I only fell because Lev and Bokuto kept pulling me down when they fell." This practice totally showed you why Akaashi called Kuroo pain-in-the-ass-Kuroo-san.

As you were walking from Nekoma's changing room your phone lit up with a message.

[You entered a new chat room with Miya san!]
[Miya san changed their name to 'Tsumu]
['Tsumu changed your name to
☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚]

'Tsumu
I have a game tomorrow, wish me luck?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
If you ask is it really lucky?

'Tsumu
Anything from you is lucky.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Good luck Miya san.

'Tsumu
I thought we agreed you'd call me 'Tsumu
"Miya san" makes it sound like you don't like me
( ʖ̯ )

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I thought you said anything from me was lucky

'Tsumu
It is, but what if i'm trying to push this luck of mine.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Good Luck 'Tsumu

'Tsumu
Thatdhbdhfhiufhaigfeaurofgfjka

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
'Tsumu are you okay?

'Tsumu?

Atsamu??

...Miya san???

'Tsumu
My brother took my fucking phone
Don't think he did anything though
I ate some of his lunch today, that's probably why he took it

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Why'd you take his lunch?

'Tsumu
I had volleyball practice later and I was still hungry, besides I'm sure one his his little fan girls would have hapilly given him her lunch.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
But then she wouldn't have had a lunch.

'Tsumu
You're too nice

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Human decency can go a long way

'Tsumu
Was that--
Did you just give me sass??

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Maybe, maybe not.
Hold on--
A number is texting me.

'Tsumu
Hurry back, i'll be sad without you.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I'll take as long as possible then Ψ(`◇')Ψ

You entered a new chat room with x-xxx-xxxx!

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Is this 'N/N chan'

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Nope.

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Perfect, you're exactly who I want to talk to then.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Who are you?

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Osamu

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I don't know an Osamu
And I don't know anyone who knows an Osamu

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Geez, he hasn't talked about me once?
Kinda rude.
I think my feelings may actually be hurt.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
...

x-xxx-xxx-xxx
Yeah, I should probably get serious
For all you know I could just be an old pervert
Anyway, i'm Atsumu's twin brother
This is the guy he was making out with, right?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
dihfidhgdfrsioglhrtf we were NOT making out

x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
Oh right, my bad
*about to make out with

[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ changed x-xxx-xxx-xxxx name to Osamu]

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
WE WERN'T ABOUT TO MAKE OUT EITHER

[Osamu changed their name to 'Samu]

'Samu
Oh sure, you two being centimeters apart staring into one another's eyes didn't look like you two were about to make out at all.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I got caught  up in the moment okay!!

'Samu
I'm not here to judge
I happen to think i'm very attractive
(unfortunately since 'Tsumu and I are twins that means he's attractive too i suppose)
I pull off the hair better though

"Y/N! We're ready to leave! We're gonna swing by a corner store, wanna come?" You jump at Kuroo's voice, you being so engrossed in your phone you didn't even hear him approach.

"What are you looking at that's got you so into your phone?"

"Ah, nothing much, just texting some friends." You laugh awkwardly, your cheeks tinging pink at the thought of you and Atsumu almost kissing.

Kuroo raises a brow but says nothing. "Alright, well you coming to the corner store with us or not?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll come."

Your phone pings and both you and Kuroo look down at it before a smirk crawls across Kuroo's face. "I'll let you answer that, just meet us at the front of the building in like six minutes."

"Yeah, Thanks Kuroo."

The bed headed captain hums as he turns and starts walking off "No problem, N/N Chan~"

"I take back everything I ever said about you being nice."

Kuroo's hyena laugh travels down the hallway.

'Samu
Aw, come on don't ignore me
I thought my joke was funny.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Ah, no that's not it
My team captain was talking to me

'Samu
Oooooo little N/N got in trouble~

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Not even.
My captain was inviting me out to a store with the rest of the team

'Samu
Your--
YOUR CAPTAIN IS NICE???
Mine just hit's me and 'Tsumu the whole time

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Ouch
But I really do have to go.
I'll talk to you later?

'Samu
Count on it.

A/N:
Not me accidentally turning this into a Miya twins chapter...

I can see the Osamu appeal but if imma be completely honest here, either one of the twins could rail me and i'd beg them to do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.6K 14
This is discontinued but read it if you want :)) Hinata Shoyo seemed like your average idiotic volleyball loving kid but, there was more to him, way...
257K 5.2K 38
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 (n.) Finding something good without looking for it. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐒𝐇𝐄 didn't look for them,Nor they did look for her ,Yet they...
574K 16.9K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...
3K 108 12
This story was made by @MyLove2020 on AO3 The cover was also made by me