No Straight Roads Oneshots

By ChibiRedFox

Hello and welcome to my oneshot book for No Straight Roads! This is my first oneshot book so don't judge too... More

Rules and Guidelines
Mayday x female reader
1010 x robot reader
1010 x human reader
Mother x Lilly Lemon
Zuke x reader
Rin x reader Lemon
DJSS x reader
Eve/Nadia x Angelica
Dom!Neon J x Sub!Reader Lemon
Bunk Bed Junction + Reader
Zimelu x shy!reader Lemon
Mayday x Touch-starved!Male!Reader
Bunk Bed Junction x Orphan!Reader
Eloni x Reader
Bunk Bed Junction x AroAce!Reader
Haym x Reader
DK West x Reader
Yinu + OlderSibling!Reader
1010 x reader Lemon
Purl-Hew x Reader Lemon
Bunk Bed Junction x Reader
DJSS x Reader
DJSS x Reader Lemon
Dodo x Reader
DJSS x Sophia (OC)
Eloni x Reader Lemon
Rin x Reader Lemon
Please Read Me
Eloni x Reader
DK West x Reader
Human!Sayu x Reader
Older!Yinu x Reader
DK West x Reader Lemon
BBJ x Doctor!Fem!Reader
Zuke x Sister!Reader X DK West
Purl-Hew x Reader Lemon
Tatiana x Assistant!Reader
1010 x Sister!Reader x Neon J
Haym x Reader Lemon
Eloni x Male!Gender-Neutral!Reader
Zed x Reader
DJSS x Male!Witch!Reader
DJSS x Alien!Reader
1010 x Male!Reader
Neon J x Reader
Halloween Special: Various + Reader
Human!Sayu x Reader
Yiruk x Reader
Zed x Reader
Kliff x Reader
Zimelu x Male!Reader Lemon
Neon J x Arrogant!Male!Reader
1010 x Male!Reader
Zuke x Reader
I GOT HIMMMMMMM
1010 + Male!Reader
DK West x Short!Reader
Rin x Male!Reader Lemon
Yandere!1010 x Robot!Reader
1010 x Reader Lemon

Various + Freya

1.2K 9 8
By ChibiRedFox

-----TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF MURDER AND BLOOD!!-----Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today. We another OC oneshot, but, this is a creepypasta OC so this is going to contain some disturbing content! I'm not going to flesh out the kill scenes in full detail but it will be mentioned/written. The one who requested this oneshot is the lovely Love_HAZBIN_Hotel! I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREYA's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

The bright city flashed its lights in rhythm with the music that played down below, I stood on top of a tall building overlooking the city and its people. Music flowed through the city like the blood being pumped through veins, it was the literal lifeblood to the machinery and functionality of the city, where if it stopped then the city would start falling apart. Although my plans aren't formulated to destroy an entire city, I have a few people to kill here, however, in different parts of the city.

This job is highly risky, with the bright lights, bustling streets, and no one seems to stick to being alone here, it'll be tricky, but I am here on order by Slenderman himself. I hop down and land onto the ground below quietly, my mask covered my face so if I was discovered committing my orders then my identity would be kept secret, if anyone were to ever try to stop me I would make an unnecessary kill; Slender would punish me sure, but it would've been a result of self-defense. 

I swiftly dash down the alleyway, making my way to my first objective, my long, blonde locks flowing in the wind behind me, making silent flutters as they whip about. The people that I passed by turned to look at me, confused as to why as I was running with such urgency before going back to their business as if nothing happened, but something will happen, and it will affect the whole city, I am sure of it. I skid to a stop, looking around to see where I was now,

"Malak, Malak, is this Malak?" I ask myself, looking at the architecture around me.

The homes and apartments all were various oranges, yellows, and browns, there was even an occasional vending machine here and there that stood out with its bright cyan design. It looked like middle-class dwellings and the people here don't have flashy clothing even though the music here was EDM, the energy matched but not the appearance. 

"He-ey missy!" A voice spoke behind me, making me swivel around to look at him, hand hovering over a weapon if he tried anything,

"You seem lost! Would you like the help of, ewah! D-K West?!" The burly man said full of pride, 

"Is this here, Malak?" I ask quietly,

"You are in the right place, missy! This here is Malak!" He answered.

I mutter a quick 'thank you' before dashing off once more, leaving him confused where he was standing, before he nonchalantly shrugged off and went somewhere else. I climbed up to the rooftop of a random home, crouched down, and looking down at the people below, trying to find my target, yet having no luck. I groaned in annoyance, walking off to a different part of Malak and searched there, this time I was lucky in finding my target and even luckier, he was alone.

I hop down from the rooftops and quietly land on the ground again, slipping a pair of bloody scissors out of a pocket in my shawl, creeping up behind the unsuspecting man, raising the scissors and counting down the seconds of when I will strike.

3...

2...

1...

----------------------------------------------------------

MAYDAY's POV

----------------------------------------------------------

I was slamming down the hammer onto my guitar, not too hard, not too soft, buuuut just enough to where it made a satisfying slam sound. Zuke was right next to me, holding a blowtorch to his drumsticks and wearing a welding helmet, making little pauses every time the hammer made contact with my guitar, showing his slight worry that I might break my guitar, but it hasn't happened yet! Even after we had beaten that DJ and the not-real-yet-cute mermaid, Sayu!

Laying down the hammer, I pick up my guitar and start turning the tuning pegs, strumming the strings to check it's tune after each small adjustment. I bloodcurdling scream erupted and echoed into the sewers, the both of us immediately stopping what we were doing in the shock of hearing such a sound. I slowly turn my head to look at Zuke, worry written all over my face, what happened up there to cause such a sound to be created?! 

I would rather not find out myself, and I can clearly see that Zuke didn't want to either. I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight, definitely not after hearing that.

----------------------------------------------------------

FREYA's POV

----------------------------------------------------------

I walk away casually from the now stabbed to death corpse, fresh blood now covered my white shirt, shawl, and scissors, even little speckles made it onto my mask.  I climb up to another rooftop once again, now hearing the screams and shocked voices of people discovering the corpse of the unfortunate man, I can only wonder now how fierce the police force is and how much more difficult the last two victims are going to be. I hop from one rooftop to the next, trying to keep myself as concealed as possible while also hoping that nobody would be on their rooftop for whatever reason brings them up here. 

My next victim was said that they lived in the Akusuka district, the name sounded Japanese so I looked for either traditional Japanese structures ahead or cute animated characters. I stop on top of a building that overlooked a district that seemed to be based around science and space, the colors of the district are very dark and mellow, yet had bright lights to illuminate certain structures. I decided to camp up here tonight, lay low and wait for the next night to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TATIANA's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was quietly overlooking my city, I had called for DK West only a few hours ago in hopes that he'll have the power to stop the rock duo, Bunk Bed Junction. This city has prospered for many years, why must they lash out so aggressively when rock has been dead for years? Someone burst into the door, heavily panting trying to get a word out, I turn around to see that it was Eve, that's surprising. She's never worried about a thing.

"Tatiana!" She said exasperated, "Something obscene has happened!!" She gripped her face, her eyes showing complete and utter terror,

"What has happened Eve?" I said calmly,

She mumbled something over and over, I motioned for her to speak up so I could hear her,

"Murder, Tatiana! Murder!" My eyes widened with disbelief,

"What? Do you know how long ago this happened?"

"Barely an hour ago!" She said, pacing around the room, "In Malak!" She added,

"We have a criminal in our city...Call the chief of the police, increase security." I ordered, she merely nodded and went out of the room in a rush.

This is the news I needed, just perfect! I pinched the bridge of my nose, however, this is more important than the skirmish that Bunk Bed Junction is trying to pull. However, since Eve said it happened in Malak, perhaps they would've been one of the first few to hear about it. Whoever you are, perpetrator, you will be stopped, you will not bring down my city as long as I still live and breath.

-----Timeskip to a couple of days later-----

---------------------------------------------------------

FREYA's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

I've killed my second victim just yesterday, and tonight I will takeout the final one, however after my first murder here they increased the security substantially, policemen frequently roamed the streets, even drones patrolled where people could not easily go to. In the Akusuka district, it was very bright, there was near to no darkness in the whole place, billboards and screens showed the same bubbly, pastel mermaid, I overheard people calling her 'Sayu.'

I actually got caught though, although it was while I was trying to escape from the scene of the crime, a person with blue skin and white hair had seen me, he wore some weird attire, a black sweater, and a hat but they had white balls on them, for what I'm not sure. He had a sword and I didn't want to initiate combat so I fled, my only fear is that the police will now know what I look like, long blonde hair, bloody white shirt and shawl, blue pants, and a white mask that had red streaks running down it, a creepy smile and void eyes to make a disturbing face.

It is one last person then I could escape from this place, this city has already caused me a lot of trouble as it is unlike any other city I have been to in the past years of working under Slenderman. The last person I had to kill lived in the Metro Division district, which is what I am overlooking as I monologue, the district wasn't as bright yet had just as bright illuminations as Akusuka, it had the same feel and energy to it. The only difference is that there would be stiff robots standing around, doing nothing while people and policemen walkabout. 

I finally spot my victim, except they went into a building, it had windows but I am not the best at picking locks so this will be tricky to get in without seeming suspicious to passerby. I hop a couple of rooftops over and lay down so I could reach the top floor window, I tried moving it up and to my surprise, it was unlocked, so I opened it fully, and in one swift motion, I landed inside the home. I heard humming coming from the bathroom, I kneel down and move towards the room, knife ready in hand.

The door wasn't closed fully and I could hear the buzz of a toothbrush in there, the person must be getting ready for bed, too bad they won't wake up afterward. I decide to take an aggressive approach for my last kill, pushing open the door and swung the knife down into my target's back, they let out a moan of pain, blood starting to leak from the wound. I pull the knife out and grabbed the person's hair, yanking it back before stabbing the knife into their head, killing them almost immediately. I let go of the hair and their body slumped over the sink, the toothbrush still buzzing, blood cascading down their scalp and dripping into the pure white sink.

I was finished, it is now time to take my leave. I dash out the same window I entered, hearing someone enter the home and announce their arrival, the body of my victim will be discovered soon enough. I slipped the bloody knife back into its designated pocket, dashing down the streets and alleyways, sprinting nonstop till I am out and far away from the city. By the time I made it to Festival Plaza, there were about 3 policemen chasing me, yelling for me to stop as if I was going to listen and let them catch me.

An hour later I finally lost them, I drag my now sore legs down the alleyways of a neighboring town, making my way tiredly to the nearby woods. A mile away I saw a familiar figure standing outside amongst the tall trees of the woods, the pale empty face whom I called boss, the charcoal tuxedo, Slenderman. I walk up to the tall man and walk alongside him, deeper into the woods and far away from the sight of the luminous city, Vinyl City.

"I have done it, sir."

"Good."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)-OOoooo man this was interesting to write, and I altered the request a bit since this wasn't technical shipping, sorry I hope you aren't too mad about that requester! Speaking of the requester, thank you Love_HAZBIN_Hotel for requesting this, it was interesting to go for a much more dark and horrible scenario while not necessarily angst it was fun! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this, and as always, everyone be safe, and have a good day/afternoon/night!

-ChibiRedFox (2017 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
11.7K 44 15
I like writing smuts so.... All of my oneshots are Unisex (they/tham) If you have any requests or questions feel free to ask. I'm doing fluff as we...
6.6K 56 23
You read the title, you know what it is. So I will be writing Tbhk oneshots, and I will do 🍋 lemon (if you want it rough or easy let me know) 🍓 Fl...
150K 2.3K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!