SidNaaz - Soulmates in the jo...

Da NoviceWriter25

My father always says that birth, marriage and death are predestined. If it is meant to be, it will be... It... Altro

SidNaaz - Soulmates in the journey of self-discovery?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#35
#37
#38

#39

3.7K 167 27
Da NoviceWriter25

My fellow SidNaazians, I am sorry for being this late with this update. I got caught up with life, but I have put my heart and soul in this chapter and I hope you like it.

Do share your thoughts...

<3 <3 <3

***********************************************************************************************

Days passed, but Shehnaaz's difficulties in the MSK house do not subside. The channel starts trying every trick possible to get her to actively participate and show interest in the concept of swayamvar, but fails miserably.

Following this, a task is set, wherein, the participants get different kinds of gifts for Shehnaaz and Paras and both of them are made to choose the best gift which they like. 

The men try different tricks to woo her and get her variety of stuffs, from Jhumkas to flowers, to perfumes to chocolates. 

Shehnaaz starts feeling awkward getting so much of attention from different men.  As each one of them start explaining to her the thought behind their gifts, her mind starts drifting towards Sidharth.

She also feels guilty about not liking any of the gifts which the men had got for her as she does not find any emotions attached to them which can truly persuade her to make her feel an ounce of liking for these gifts.

Finally, Balraaj having understood her nerve brings her a teddy bear with Sihdharth written on it. He smiles at her and says, 'Mein terey liye yeh teddy bear laya, kyunki Sidharth ko to terey liye mein laa nahi sakta par itna zaroor kar sakta hoon ki tujhe kuch eisa doon jo tujhe uski yaad dilaye...'

A smile slowly forms on Shehnaaz's face and her insides melt at this heartfelt thought of his. She hugs the teddy bear tight and looks at Balraaj with gratitude in her eyes. She tells him, 'Tujhe sayed khud nahi pata hoga tune merey liye kya kiya..yeh jo haina woh merey liye sabse upar hai...aur mein chahkar bhi isse ignore nahi kar sakti.'

Balraj gives her a warm smile and says, 'Khush raha kar..Tu khush rehti hai na to hum logo kaa bhi mann laga rehta hai...aur jo terey mann mein hai usko koi nahi nikal sakta...'

********************************************************************************************

That night, when Shehnaaz goes to bed she looks at the plump teddy bear sitting beside her and pulls it close to her hugging it tight. She then whispers, 'Sidharthhhh, kya kar raha hoga tu abhi...mujhe teri yaad aa rahi bebu...abhi dekh yeh teddy Sidharth hai merey pass..kash sach mein tu merey pass hota..'

**********************************************************

The channel continues its tricks in its quest of dissuading her from believing that Sidharth will accept her publicly.

They bring in Jay and Mahi in the show who were ardent supporter of their bond during Bigg Boss and also share good personal rapport with Shehnaaz and Sidharth in real life.

Shehnaaz seeing Maahi off camera goes and hugs her and says, 'Tum dono yeha kya kar rahe ho? Guests ho? Haaye mujhe kitna achcha lag raha hai tumhe dekh kar...!'

Maahi smiles at her and says, 'Tera deewana tujhe itna pareshan dekh khud itna pareshan ho gaya ki hum log tujhe milne chalee aaye...Channel toh tujhe pata hi hai kaisa hai...abhi bohot sara drama karwaenge hum sey, tu ghabrana mat...aur gussa mat hona..shoot key baad, vanity mein beht key baatein karenge...aur tujhe manane key liye pein teri wali special lemon chicken aur kali daal bhi bana kar layi hoon...'

Sana gives her a warm smile and proceeds towards the set. As the shoot begins, things get slightly nasty with Jay and Maahi asking some hard questions centered around her integrity and lack of prefessionalism.

Jay bombards her asking for reasons for choosing to do this show and not focusing on it. 

Initially, she falters but as moments pass a sudden calm engulfs her, knowing that someone sitting in a quiant living room on his blue couch is closely watching her and that very someone will not like to see her flustered look on national TV. She regains her self confidence and starts answering with sincerity defending her stance with utmost grace.

Eventually, Maahi asks her about the type of guy she would want in her life. Shehnaaz smiles inwardly and starts perfectly describing a man who is not a fragment of her imagination but her Prince Charming in real life. 

She goes on to say, 'Lamba hona chahiye, attitude hona chahiye, age zyada hoga to bhi chalega...'

Maahi and Jay realizing the direction which this is taking quickly tell her to stop with her description, smiling at her.

Once the shoot get over, an excited Maahi tells her to follow her to her vanity. As they enter, Maahi quickly shuts the door behind and pull her into a warm hug. Shehnaaz places her head on Maahi's shoulders and heaves out a deep breath. Maahi strokes her head and says, 'I am so proud of you, Sana. Mujhe pata hai tu kitni andar sey dukhi hogi par jis tarah sey tu sab handle kar rahi hai, I am simply proud of you.'

Tears threatens to fall from Sana's eyes but Maahi drags her further inside and makes her sit down, and says, 'Ruk terey liye dil se kisi ney kuch bheja hai...'

She then brings out a big box wrapped beautifully with a hand written note which says, 'Mein to terey saath hi hoon meri jaan. Upset kyun hona...Mein wait kar raha hoon aur jab tak tujhse door hoon, tab tak key liye kuch saman bhej raha hoon...Inko dekh lena aur jo proxy Sidharth hai abhi terey pass usko pehna dena, mast mera hi feel aayegi tujhe...Aur ek cheez, bahar corona ki bimari fehl rahi hai...sambhal key rehna...haat dhote rehna bar bar aur sanitizer use karna'

Shehnaaz excitedly opens the box and to her surprise find various t-shirts which Sidharth use to wear inside the house and a pair of gorgeous danglers. Also tucked in a corner she find another small note which says, 'Yeh wale kapde dhoye nahi maine, terey liye chor diya...Jhumke pasand aaye na?'

Shehnaaz smiles with emotions overpowering her and she whispers, 'Bohot sundar hai...pata nahi Waheguru mujhe kab waqt denge terey liye kuch kharidne kaa...mujhe terey liye kitna kuch lena hai Sihdrath....'

***************************************************************************

Days pass and the creative team gets restless with the show not doing well and  instead garnering massive outrage amongst the fans. People across the country raise their voices to stop the show as they unanimously feel that the show is outrageous at this age and time and  a naive girl is being forced into it.

The tasks get obnoxious with the channel resorting to cheap tactics to get TRP. Massive fan protests break out as people find it difficult to see their beloved Sid and Naaz away from each other with the later being subjected to tasks which are cringe-worthy and uncomfortable for her.

In between all of this Shehnaaz gets a good news. She is called into the confession room and made to speak to her manager who informs her that a new music video is about to get shot with Sidharth and her in it. The manager himself is going to produce it and Darshan Raval is going to sing it. Shehnaaz feels her heartbeat grow faster as she hears the finer details of how Sidharth is involved with all the minute detailing of the song, from costumes to location and their looks.

A breath of fresh air touches her and she feels exhilarated.

The weekend fast approaches and Shehnaaz is taken to the shoot location in Mud Island, where the shoot is scheduled to take place in a personal villa with a swimming pool. She reaches her changing room excitedly and is greeted by Ken. She quickly goes and hugs him and then says, 'Kaisa hai tu? Tune achche achche dresses banaye na merey liye? Sidharth kidhar hai? Kya chal raha hai idhar...?

Ken laughingly responds, 'Meri Maa, thorasa saas ley pehle fir batata hu....Sidharth apne solo shots dey raha hai upar...Terey liye bohot hi sexy aur classy kapde design kiye hai maine...Aur haa mein thik hoon aur tujhe dekh kar bohot khus bhi hoon...'

Soon Shehbaaz joins them and they get busy creating Tik Tok videos, goofing around and having a good time. 

Eventually a spot boy comes and says Sidharth will finish his solo shoot soon and so Sana should start getting ready.

Shehbaaz says, 'Chal Moto, tu ready ho jaa..Qiran aayi hui mujhse milne... mein usse hotel sey lekar aata hoon...'

Ken takes her to the dressing room and then gives a mischievous look to Sana and says, 'Tera jo woh hatta katta saa deewana hai na...sabko darata firta hai...mujhe bola terey kapde bohot achche hone chahiye...Maine kitne saree kapde dikhaye, kuch pasand hi nahi aaya Sir ko...Fir jakar yeh wali lehenga choli pasand aayi...Aab tu bhi dekh ley kaisi hai...'

He then takes out something that completely blows away Shehnaaz's mind. She stands awestruck looking at a beautiful representation of love, elegance and grace.  Her jaws literally drop finding in front of her a floral red lehenga with deep waves and a uber-sexy choli. Her breathe hitches looking at the beautiful yet sexy creation.

Ken chuckles looking at her expressions and says, 'Sir key choices achche hai nahi? Kya bomb lagegi is mein tu...Hayee!'

A red blush slowly form on her cheeks and she says, 'Bakwaas mat kar, taiyyar ho jati hoon mein jaldi sey...Sidharth ko achcha nahi lagta shoot mein late hona..'

She gets ready in the gorgeous red outfit and looks at herself in the mirror. As she finishes her get up, she asks Ken, 'achcha ek baat sun meri, kya mein iske saath kuch jewellery daal loon...'

Ken says, 'Baby, iske saath sirf long earrings achche lagenge, maine bola tha Sidharth ko par he insisted ki terey pass hai kuch jo tujhe yeh dress dekh key hi samajh aa jayega aur tu khud sey daal legi...eisa kya hai aapke pass madam, hume bhi batao?'

Realization hits Shehnaaz and she quickly goes looking for her hand bag to get the Jhumkas which Sidharth had sent her. She excitedly shows them to Ken and says, 'Dekh yeh wale...achche lagenge na...?'

Ken looks at them with a satisfied look on his face and says, 'Areey wah, yeh to bohot sundar hai...Terey pati ney diya tereko..?

Shehnaaz laughs out loud and says, 'Pati kaha sey hua koi...Kuch bhi bolta hai...'

Ken responds, "Haan haan....duniya ko pata hai...pati aab nahi hai par ho jayega jaldi...dekh lena...'

The blush which was threatening to overpower her comes back with full force.

Soon, they hear a heavy masculine voice say from behind.. 'Kya khusur fusur chal rahi hai dono mein?'

Shehnaaz looks back to see Sidharth walking towards them looking all hunk-like and hot. Butterflies form in her stomach and she walks towards him and before she could reach him. As she turns to face Sidharth, he halts in his track looking at the decked-up Shehnaaz, and his mind does a black flip. 

Still looking at Sehnaaz he sternly says, 'Ken, can you please give us a moment.'

Ken smirks and says, 'Ofcourse you can have your moment. I am aware of the impact that my efforts must have created.'

Sidharth gives Ken a threatening look making the latter hurry away.

Sidharth slowly walks towards Shehnaaz who innocently had been looking at Sidharth trying to gauge his reaction. She asks in a small voice, 'Mein achchi nahi lag rahi hoon kya?'

Sidharth smiles unable to move his eyes off her.

 He holds her hand and takes her in front of the mirror in the dressing table and makes her stand in front of it. He then says, 'Something is missing right, Baby?'

Sana is a small voice responds, 'Haa who Ken mujhe bol raha tha jhumka dalna tha...'

Sidharth says, 'Laa mujhe dey, mey daal deta hoon...' and takes the earrings from her. He then looks around the room and goes and shuts the door behind them. On his way back to Shehnaaz he dims the light and comes and stands behind her. 

Something sparkles in his eyes as he checks her out top to bottom. Something primal and hungry. He lift her hair off her shoulder and bring the jhumkas close to her left earlobe but before putting them in, slightly bend his neck and starts biting and licking them. His tongue starts a deeply arousing playful movement and Shehnaaz writhes, trying to get away but is held back by Sidharth's strong right arm. He then puts the earing and turns his head on the right side.

 Shehnaaz looks at him through the mirror and squirms. Sidharth starts slowly biting and kissing on her right neck and his left hand touches her waist putting the slightest pressure to bring her closer. He then starts playing with hemline of her lehenga and slowly pushing his fingers inside. Unable to take this slow torture any further, Shehnaaz balks, and turns toward him to face him. Sidharth in a deep sensual growling voice says, "Kya hua baby?'

Shehnaaz timidly responds, 'Sidharth, who mein bol rahi thi koi aa jayega...'

Sidharth looks deep into her eyes and says, 'Toh?'

Shehnaaz opens her mouth to give an explanation but Sidharth sternly says, 'Shhh, kuch nahi hoga...' and makes her quiet.

He then puts his hand on the back of her and entangles his hand in hes hair bringing her face closer. He parts her lips with his tongue and entangles her with his lips till the time both get lost in each other.

Suddenly, there is a loud pat on the door and Shehnaaz jumps back. She says, 'Sidharth dekh koi aaya hai..jaldi jaa plzz..'

Sidharth grunts and makes his way towards the door. As he opens it, he finds Puneet Pathak, the choreographer of the music video, standing in front of him. Sidharth curses Puneet in his mind, but maintains a professional front and says, 'How can I help you Puneet?'

Puneest says, 'Sidharth bhai app, mujhe laga yeh Shehnaaz ka dressing room hai..'

Sidharth casually responds, 'Haan usi ka hai..taiyyar ho rahi hai...'

Puneet says, ' Achcha, mujhe usse baat karni thi...Aaap thora usse bol doge mujhe bulaye taiyyar hone key baad...'

Sidharth says, ' Sure', and shuts the door on his face.

As Sidharth comes back, he sees Shehnaaz, fully ready having fixed her make-up and dress. She shyly smiles at him and says, 'Chale shoot pey...'

A slightly irked Sidharth says, "abhi hum dono occupied hai na..? Fir?'

Shehnaaz says, "Baad mein occupy ho lena aab chal...' and drags him out..

They have a great shoot with their natural chemistry coming out flowing smoothly. In between one of the shots, Puneet says, 'Sidharth agar aap comfortable ho to forehead pey kiss karna Sana ko as I say action..Aur, Sana, aap bhi forehead pey kiss karna, uncomfortable lage to chor dena...'

A sly idea forms in Sidharth mind and he says, 'Sure'.

As soon as the songs starts to play and Puneet says action, he starts kissing Shehnaaz from her forehead all the way to her shoulder, all the while getting cozier. Sana, unable to fathom his intention someone manages to give him a forehead peck but soon realizes that Sidharth is up to something which is not required here. She has been sitting in his embrace for the shot and tries to come out only to have Sidharth tighten his grip. She mutters under the breath, 'Kya kar raha Sidharth?'

Sidharth innocently says, 'Shot dey raha hoon...'

Shehnaaz murmurs, 'yeh shot nahi hai, tu over kar raha hai...'

Sidharth sarcastically says, 'Kuch over nahi kiya Baby, aap ney mujhe room mein rok diya to mein process complete kar raha hoon.'

Shehnaaz again murmurs, this time a bit louder, 'Juloos mat nikal, log bhare pare hai ...'

Sidharth chuckles and releases her. They shoot continuously for 48 hours given that Shehnaaz only gets the weekend off. They also do an underwater shoot and Sidharth feels proud of Shehnaaz, when even after having hydro phobia, she does her best to finish the shot.

After a long schedule Sidharth comes to drop Shehnaaz at the set. As she reached the set, fear of not seeing Sidharth again for a week, mixed with exhaustion and all the emotions she had felt while shooting with Sidharth overpowers her and she grabs Sidharth and buries herself in his chest. Sidharth hugs her back with equal fervor and they both stand in each other's embrace at the crack of dawn inside the film city, outside the MSK set with no one around.

Eventually, Shehnaaz lifts her head and looks into his eye and says, 'Mein nahi ro rahi, dukhi bhi nahi hoon...bas thora thak gayi mein...Mujhe pata hai tu hai merey saath...'

Seeing Shehnaaz trying to keep herself together and putting up a brave front, emotions overpower Sidharth and he pull her lips deep within her mouth and hugs her tight soaking it all in...

*************************************************************************************

Corona outbreak spreads fast and the makers get a notice to shut down the show, from the producer's guild. Having failed to gain the desired result from the show, they decide to pull off one last stunt with an intent to put Shehnaaz down and massage their deflated egos on national television.

They decide a task wherein they bring in Vikas Gupta to corner Shehnaaz and berate her for having chosen to do this show without putting in her efforts.

Vikas is called in and is briefed about the intentions that they have. Vikas doesn't react much and the creatives feel that they have done their job, but alas fate has different plans.

Vikas goes to his vanity and calls Sidharth. As Sidharth picks up, Vikas says, 'Bhai, I think it is time for you to come and slam some senses in the heads of the makers.'

Sidharth replies in a worried, 'Kyun kya ho gaya?'

Vikas narrates to him the entire plan which the creatives have of putting Shehnaaz down and Sidharth feels his blood boiling.

He says, 'Tu ruk udhar, shoot start mat karna, mey aa raha hoon...'

He rushes to the set and demands to meet the creative team along with Vikas. The team shocked at his arrival look accusingly at Vikas and say, ' This is highly unprofessional on your part, Vikas. How could you call him and tell him what the script it.'

Vikas coolly responds, 'It is highly unethical, uncouth and disgusting to have a script like this to begin with. So, we have come with a better solution and you will listen. Trust me when I say that you will listen, or else all I will need to make just one call to the producer's guild and your show will not be telecast and you can give your reasons to the channel.'

The shoot begins and Vikas plays his role to the T. He starts with the contestants and asks them who do they want to see as their partners or try to go out on a couple of dates outside the house to see if their wavelengths match. The contestants share their choices and to everyone's joy Balraj and Ankita choose each other. He then asks Paras if he has selected a girl to which Paras responds in affirmative and declares the name.

Finally he looks at Shehnaaz and says, 'Khusi abhi aap pey aate hai...aap kisko aapna Jeevan saathi dekhna chahengi...'

Shehnaaz gives him a solemn look and says, 'Merey liye rishte naate, pyaar feelings bohot matter karte hai, mein abhi sirf ek show ke liye kisika naam nahi ley sakti kyunki who jhooth hoga..Sabko pata hai merey dil mein koi aur hai to mein kisi aur ka dil kaise tor sakti hoon...'

Vikas feigns being irritated and says, 'To fir iss show mein aayi kyun tum..Mazak bana key rakh diya hai...karna nahi tha to anna bhi nahi tha na..'

Shehaaz responds steadfast, 'mein show mein aayi zaroor par kisiko dhoka nahi diya...aap sab sey pooch lo...kisiko behkaya nahi...kisika dil nahi tora aur sabse maafi mangi....koshish kiya ki kisika dil na dhukau..'

Vikas unable to she her in the sorry state breaks his mask of anger and comes and hugs her and says, 'Ofcourse baby, tune bohot achcha kiya...Bohot dignity maintain kiyi...humeein naaz hai tum par, aur hum chahte hai ki tum aapna naaz pura karo bahar jakar...uske pass jao jisko tumhara dil chahta hai...'

Shehnaaz gives him a wide smile and says, 'Mein khusi khusi chali jayungi...'

Vikas then looks at the other housemates and says, 'Guys, Shehnaaz show sey walk off kar rahi hai apni marzi sey..Tum log abhi usko alvida boldo...'

Shehnaaz exchanges pleasantries, bids her good byes and starts walking towards when suddenly Vikas speaks up and says, 'Shehnaaz ruko ruko ruko, mein to bhool hi gaya, ek last wild ard entry aaya hai aapke liye jisne challenge kiya hai ki aap agar usko ekbar dekh loge to aap turant baki sabki bhool jayoge...Usne yeh bhi dawa kiya hai ki usse behtar apko koi nahi samajhta aur kyunki channel usko sign kiya hai aap usse bina mile nahi jaa sakti...'

Irritation forms on Shehnaaz's face and she says, 'Eisa nahi hota hai na...Maine to quit kar diya...aab mujhe kisi sey nahi milna...'

Vikas says, 'Nahi Shehnaaz, aapke pass koi choice hai hi nahi...Ek bar milna hi parega...Yeh iss game ka format hai aur yeh last wild card entry hai...'

He then looks on the other side and says, 'Everyone, jis jis ney apna partner choose kar liya hai unko congrats. Abhi Shehnaaz ke liye ek last wild card entry aayega..aur SHehnaaz decide karegi ki who iss bande to ek chance dena chahti hai ki nai...agar eisa hota hai woh banda show ka winner hoga...'

An annoyed Shehnaaz, starts counting minutes to just get over with this façade and go meet Sidharth when a tall figure comes and stands behind her. A collective gasp of people rises, and a pair of strong hands come outs and shuts her eyes from behind. Moments pass and an utter silence prevails. Initially shocked, Shehnaaz slowly regains herself and start feelings the hands closing her eyes with her palm.

Soon realization hits her when she unmistakably identifies the strong hands on her face and a soft sob comes out of her. She pushes aside the hands and turns to see a beaming Sidharth standing in front of her towering on her.

Vikas' voice bring her out of her trance as he says, 'To Shehnaaz batao, kaisa laga yeh last entrant aapke show mein, iss bande ka koi chance hai kya? Iska zyada kuch demand nahi hai...filhal ke liye, yeh aapka dost banna chahte hai, puri zindagi key liye, aapka kharcha uthana chahta hai, har zaroorat key liye, aur saath rehna chahta hai, sirf appko khush dekhne key liye, aur yeh sab meri lines nahi hai, isne khud likh kar laya national TV pey bulwane key liye...'

Shehnaaz falls short of words and she trembles and Sidharth immediately comes closer and holds her. Making her raise her head towards her he says:

 'Bigg Boss bhi chahte they ki Sidharth Shehnaaz ko lekar jaaye, aur Sidharth ko bhi nahi jana, Sidharth ko to Shehnaaz key saath hai rehna...To bol do na zara dil mein hai kya chupa..Mein kisike kahunga nahi...'

****************************************************************************************

Love conquers all!

P.S: - Do look for Sana's earrings which she is wearing with the red lehenga... (Wink wink)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

79.8K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
51.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
147K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...