Mr Luciano

By itsMathabo

"Why do I always get no happiness without losing something?!" I scream hardly caring that I was a mess in fro... More

Chacter Inspiration
Rainy weather
The DelaVegas
Last nerve hit
O'Neils at my house?
Moving too fast?
New crowd
Italy
Chapter 10
Stand Up
Kiss Me

Messy luck

697 27 2
By itsMathabo

I enter the bathroom quickly and I close the door behind me. Of course she couldn't be kind, what was I thinking? She probably hates me for being her son's date.

I use the restroom and I walk and stood in front of the huge mirror and sighed. I don't know how long I stood here but I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Nevaeh, it's me. I'm coming in, okay?" I heard Luciano's voice and I didn't protest him entering here. I hear the door click open and I look at him as he walks in looking a bit worried but relieved.

"Are you alright? Why are you just watching yourself in the mirror?" He asked and I just shrug. I shouldn't tell him about his mother, I mean, they looked so close. I'm not getting between them.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at myself I guess?" I reply with a fake smile and he nods his head as if he didn't believe me but didn't push it.

"Come on, let's go have some food and then you can relax." He takes my hand and leads me out and back to the living room.

I hear laughter coming from Bella who turns her head to me and Luciano as we walked back in. She put a toothy smile on and acts normal and I look away trying to avoid her. I take Storm, who was playing on the floor, away from Bella and she sits on my lap.

Storm stares at me in thought and I smile softly as she folds her arms innocently.

"Momma is sad..." she says loudly and I'm a bit surprised at her words. But yet again she probably knew me all too well to see my moods. Everyone looks at me but I ignore them hiding behind a smile.

"No, momma isn't sad. Don't worry, okay?" I say tickling her a bit and she giggles and nods her head. My eyes meet Luciano's but when I see Bella looking at me again, I look away.

"Alight! The food is prepared for us, come on everyone, please follow me!" Belle says and her accent come out more as she leads us all to the dining room.

"What did my mother say to you, Nevaeh?" Luciano says as he stops me from walking along with Storm who quickly got off and ran to Bailey. I instantly think of denying but it's like he read my mind and gave me a stern look warning me not to lie.

"Okay okay...she didn't say much. She said that I'm basically a gold digger and I'm not worthy of being with someone like you and that Storm and I should leave..." I said softly, not meeting his eyes.

He groans and sighs and I see him run a hand through his hair and he had an angry expression on his face.

"I knew she wouldn't change her ways." He says lowly. "I'm sorry on her behalf, love. She's not the nicest person and as much as I love her, she's not the best person." He said apologetically but he also looked regretful. Something told me that they have a rocky relationship already.

"It's alright. I'm too old for her opinion to get to me. I guess I'm just surprised that she'd say and do something like that, she doesn't know me at all." I said whilst rolling my eyes.

"Did she hurt you, physically? Don't lie or defend her please." I nod saying yes.

"Well she dug her nails into my arm and I thought she was gonna strangle me but she just waved her hand around it before letting go. A threat I guess." I show him my arm as I spoke and I had bruises from her sharp nails.

"I'll have a word with her about all of this. And please, don't listen to what to what she said or what anyone else has to say, especially if it something like that. As much as she's my mom, it'll be my decisions and choices that are final." He said reassuringly before placing a kiss on my cheek and taking my hand.

I smile at him and he chuckles shaking his head as we walked into the dining room. Luciano sat down next to me and his mother in front of us. I shoot her a smile and I look at Bailey who was sitting with Storm and bonding.

I could see her stink eye but I only return it with a soft smile, unaffected. I feel Luciano's hand locking with mine as he looked at his mom with a stern look.

"Mom, please stop that." He said and only us 3 were paying attention to this conversation while the rest were doing something else.

"What, darling? Is something wrong?" She asked innocently and I roll my eyes. I mean I would've respected her if she took her fault but she's gonna really deny it.

"Ma, no playing the victim. I was wondering why you were so nice to them when they arrived and we both know what you're like. Why would you hurt and say those things to Nevaeh?" He remained calm trying not to cause a scene as we all ate.

"I don't know what you're talking about Luciano." She said, her tone ending the conversation as she looked away.

"You know exactly what you said Bella, don't play dumb." I spoke up and she looked at me gasping.

"How dare you call me dumb! Luciano?" She tried getting him on her side and I lost my appetite. I mean come on?!

I've heard of mama's boys but what the hell is this? Luciano shakes his head in annoyance.

"Look ma'am. I'm not sorry that you dislike me and my child but next time you try doing something like that not even Luciano can stop me from putting you in your line. Please, let us respect another." I warned her respectfully and I held back any curses.

She scoffs as Luciano looks at me and smiles. We both ended up ignoring her and I was glad that Luciano let me at least warn her because if he was a mama's boy, he'd disagree.

We finished our meals and we were about to leave when I saw an older man entering the room dressed in a suit. I'm guessing Luciano's father. He looks up from his phone and a wide smile appears on his face immediately.

"Oh, I see you've arrived." He said and hugged his sons and then his eyes land on me, Bailey and Georgia.

"You fuckers..." he trailed off to his sons and they all chuckled as he walked closer to me.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Damien DelaVega." He was definitely a hugger and I couldn't resist. Was someone in the mafia this bubbly?

He greats everyone else the same way and he learnt our names. He was about to say something but his eyes landed on Storm's figure that he didn't see yet. He was quite tall.

"Oh my, and who is this?" He asked, bending down to be her high though he was still taller. Storm simply stares at him in awe.

"Hello. My name is Storm!" She finally spoke and Damien nods and chuckled in amusement.

"Hi Storm, my name is Damien." She shakes his hand or rather his finger because she had tiny hands. I look at Luciano who smiles at me and I return it.

"You're a giant!" She blushed hard as she spoke and Damien stands up tall again.

"Really? Are you sure that you're not just tiny?" He teased and she shakes her head no before running back to me and hugging my leg shyly.

"Damien, please, wash your hands and meet me in the garden outside." Bella demanded and without another glance, she walked out of the dining room. Rude.

"Not five minutes of getting home and my lady is already in a bad mood." Damien chuckled and sighs.

"Don't get married kids." He teased and left the room. I bite back my laugh as he chased after his wife calling out her name.

"Finally!" Georgia yelled, I'm guessing she also didn't like Bella. We all chuckled and I pick up Storm as Luciano showed us the way to our rooms while the others said they'll be watching tv in the living room.

"I've already arranged everything for your room. Go get some rest, I'll see you and tomorrow you guys will go shopping to get dresses for tomorrow night." He said and I nod and smile thankfully.

"I have to go out for some important work, if you need anything just call me. Feel free to do whatever." He kissed my cheek and Storm's and we both waved him goodbye and got into the room.

"Momma?" I heard Storm immediately say and she looks down on her lap nervously and I smile and bend down to her level.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked softly and she meets my eyes nervously.

"Where is my daddy?" Her tears start to former and my breath hitches in my throat as I look at her in horror, gulping my lump.

"Why do you ask sweetie?" I held back my tears and simply asked her, knowing she couldn't have thought of that alone.

She bites her lip and I keep looking at her as she fiddles with her clothes.

"Luciano's momma said that my daddy left me and that no one loves me and I'm not pwetty!" She started to sob and my mouth parts as my fists clenched.

I was full on angry. She did what? My baby? My baby?!

I swear, she better start running . Mafia or not, I will murder that woman! How can she say that to a child?! My niece, my child?

I pick Storm up and to say I was furious wouldn't fit the way I feel. I warned her a minutes ago, now we'll settle this. Mother to mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 32.3K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
165K 3.7K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
102K 3.2K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
1M 28K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...