Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

17. Glass Pieces

25.9K 1.1K 723
By akuma_reverie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"So what do you do in a relationship?" Taehyung asked me. He finally accepted the fake boyfriend thing and I was beyond overjoyed. But at the same time, I was annoyed. Being close to the one I hate is not going to be easy. Especially when we both despise each other. I have to pretend to be nice to him for at least three months. And then back to the same old Jungkook.

"Go out and have dates, watch movies, drink coffee, roam around and sleep."

"Huh? That's boring," I clenched my fist and tried my best not to punch him. I believe he has watched at least a hundred anime and most of them revolve around high school romance. So some where he might have seen how they fricking date or maybe anime creatures don't date or maybe he is stupid or maybe he is doing this to annoy me. He saw my hands and smirked.

"Remember to keep your cool or else we can't pretend to be boyfriends."

"What do you want to add to this fake relationship then, since you find it really boring?" I asked him and he scratched his head.

"Let's see...what can we...it should include candlelight dinner and binge watching anime," he said and I laughed.

"Yeah right. That is perfect for two people who love anime a lot. Sorry bro, I aint an otaku."

"Sheesh." He looked away and I chuckled. Seeing him flustered and annoyed somewhat pleases me.

"So you want to make this relationship interesting right?" I asked him and he nodded, "Then what do couples usually do when they are dating?"

"Go out on dates."

"And?"

"And they ki—wait, we are not going to do that! I am not going to kiss you at all," he waved his hands around and I laughed.

"We have to," I laughed even more when I saw his horrified look.

"WHAT?" he yelled and threw a pillow at me. I caught and hugged it, while laughing at the top of my voice.

"We...we should also...also include you-know-what," I laughed and waited for his slow brain to process. Suddenly his face turned as red as a tomato and he wailed like a baby.

"WHY THE HECK DID I EVEN AGREE TO THIS?" he kept throwing pillows and sometimes threw in some punches also. I laughed and laughed till my stomach was sore from laughing and my back was paining from the repeated hits from that puny boy. He had gone off to a corner and was squatting down. He was sulking as he drew circles on the floor with his fingers. I chuckled and sat beside him. He flinched when our shoulders touched and shuffled to the other side to create some space between us. I sighed and looked at the floor.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have to save my money." I chuckled.

"You mean, your parent's money?" I asked and he scoffed. I looked at my watch and sighed deeply, "I will be going now."

I got up and he looked confused.

"Why so early?"

"Why?" I smirked and I grabbed his chin, "Do you want me to stay here for the night too, boyfriend?"

He blushed and pushed me away. I fell on the ground and laughed when I saw him pounding his head with his fist and cursing me. Poor boy! He is so confused with his feelings.

"I don't care. Just get out of my house and never come back."

"That's not possible," I winked and he glared at me. Before he could throw a pillow at me, I was out of his room and was on my way to my house. Today was pretty good. Not like the other days were I had to go home, study and eat and attend some weird gatherings that my father forced me to go to. It was nice to spend time with people of my age. For my whole life, I was stuck around adults and never had the chance to talk to kids of my age. My father believed that if I hung out with kids then I might become immature. That was pretty lame, but I was an obedient child back then and obeyed his every command.

When I came here, he forbid me to talk with anyone. But I made friends with those hyungs and we became really close. My father was going to expel them from school, but it was all thanks to Namjoon that he didn't do it.

My father idolizes Namjoon for he is smart and knows what decisions to make. He was like the perfect business man. That's why my father allowed me to hang out with them.

I reached my house and went in and asked one of the maids to send a glass of banana milk to my room. I laid down on my bed and sighed. What to study now?

Math? Nah.

Physics? Nah.

Then what?

Someone knocked on my door and I stood up straight.

"Come in." the door opened and I gasped when I saw my mother holding the glass in her hand. Why is she here? If she is here with that glass of milk in her hand, I am not going to drink it. She might have poisoned it like they do in movies.

"What have you come here for, mother?" I asked her as she made herself comfortable on my desk chair.

"I came to talk. I have told your father about this thing and he was not pleased with it," she said and I sighed. She was obviously lying. She must have told my father about it, but he might have told her to observe me more and report back everything she say. No wonder why she came to my room after a year.

"Okay."

"Okay?" she raised my eyebrows at me and I nodded.

"Whether you complain to father about it or not, I don't care. I love my boyfriend and decided to continue my life with him by my side." I was trying my best not to make a disgusted face because practically, whatever I said was an absolute lie and they were too cheesy for me. Three months. Three months and you are free from this, Jeon Jungkook.

"You have started to act on your own," my mother smirked at me, "Very well. Do whatever you want. Because when your father comes back, he won't spare any one of you."

She got up and left the room. I sighed and looked at the glass of milk which was placed on my nightstand. I took it and emptied the contents in my bathroom's sink. Poisoned or not, she touched it and I am not going to drink it. I looked at the glass and threw it on the floor. It broke into a million pieces and it was nice to see the broken pieces lying on the floor. They look beautiful with all those sharp edges. It was like glitter or like crystals.

What did I even do? I picked up the pieces and immediately regretted doing so when one of the piece got stuck to my finger. The pretty glass could pain sometimes. 

"Shit!" I tried to pick it out, but it was too tiny and most of it was already embedded into my flesh. My finger was bleeding badly and I tried my level best to pluck out the tiny, glass piece. Just as I was going to remove it, it dug deeper into my finger. I winced when it pushed itself through and making the blood ooze out even more.

Oh gosh! The piece was already inside and there was no chance of removing it. I took a bandage from my desk drawer and wrapped the bleeding finger. Wait, we are supposed to clean the wound before applying the bandage, right?

I looked at the messy bandage and shrugged. Never mind. I called a maid and asked her to clean the mess. She obediently picked out the glass pieces from the floor and swept the entire area before leaving to discard the pieces. Should I tell mother about the glass in my finger? Nah!

I sat on my desk chair and took out my physics notebook to finish the homework which we received today. I picked up my blue pen to write and suddenly I hissed. Shit! I had injured my right index finger! I slapped my forehead with my other hand and groaned in annoyance. Now I really need to go to the hospital. Or maybe I will go tomorrow, after school with my hyungs. Maybe I can sleep now? Or watch something on Netflix. I think I will text them.

💣SPINE BREAKERS💣

Bunny Kookie🐰

Anyone home?

Sleepy Yoongi 😴

I am home. 

Savage Suga😎

Me too!

Destructive Joonie 💥

Me three!

Sunshine Hobi 🌞

Me four!

Bunny Kookie 🐰

Damn! Everyone is alive

Destructive Joonie💥

Except for Jin

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Must be busy with college stuff

Sunshine Hobi🌞

I can't believe that Jungkook is
chatting with us😱

Savage Suga😎

Yeah! Seems like months

Bunny Kookie🐰

heheh...
I was bored

Destructive Joonie💥

You were bored?
Do you have fever?
Call the ambulance!!

Savage Suga😎

Wee-woo-wee-woo

Sleepy Yoongi😴

That's not how an ambulance siren sounds

Savage Suga😎

AS IF YOU KNOW BETTER!!

Sleepy Yoongi😴

It goes like...
Bee-do Bee-do bee-do

Sunshine Hobi🌞

That is no way close

Destructive Joonie💥

I agree!

Eat Jin🍴

HEYY!!
MY BABIESS!!💕💕😘

Savage Suga😎

Ugh!
The hyung came...
I am leaving

Eat Jin🍴

So meannnnnnnnn!!!😒

Sunshine Hobi🌞

Its okiee
Your sun is here!

Eat Jin🍴

My heart!😍

Bunny Kookie🐰

Too weird!

Eat Jin🍴

Jungkook is alive?
OMG!😲

Bunny Kookie🐰

Hehhe...

Eat Jin🍴

We must party!!!🥳

Bunny Kookie🐰

I forgot to say something
important

Destructive Joonie💥

Important?

Eat Jin🍴

Smells good!!😋

Savage Suga😎

Spit it out!

Bunny Kookie🐰

Taehyung...

Sleepy Yoongi😴

DONT FRICKING STOP!

Savage Suga😎

EXACTLY!!!

Bunny Kookie🐰

Can we add Jimin to the group?

Sunshine Hobi🌞

Why?

Bunny Kookie🐰

I want him to know too
Plus we are already close to him

Destructive Joonie💥

Who has his number?

Savage Suga😎

Yoongi has!!

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Go die!😑

Eat Jin🍴

Just add the number
I cant wait anymore

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Okay...added him.

Chimchim has joined this chat.

Chimchim

Okay...
weird...
which planet is this?

Bunny Kookie🐰

Jimin!

Chimchim

Who are you?

Bunny Kookie🐰

Jungkook

Destructive Joonie💥

Namjoon

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Yoongi

Chimchim

OMG!!
i meant that as a joke
Now dont write all your names!

'Chimchim' changed to 'Shorty Jimin😇'

Shorty Jimin😇

Whats with the name?
Hey! I am not short
Thanks for the angel!
But i am not short🤬

Bunny Kookie🐰

Even we have weird names!

Eat Jin🍴

Now tell us

Bunny Kookie🐰

Taehyung...

Shorty Jimin😇

TAEHYUNG WHAT?
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?

Savage Suga😎

Overprotective boyfriend

Sleepy Yoongi😴

They are not dating
right?

Shorty Jimin😇

Obviously not!
He is my bestie!
Why is Yoongi in this group!?

Sleepy Yoongi😴

I have been here for a long time
So i am part of the group
Be thankful I had your number

Shorty Jimin😇

SO you are the jeezer
who added my number?
Are you a stalker????

Sleepy Yoongi😴

You were the one who gave me your number

Shorty Jimin😇

Really?
Now i regret giving you
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY
TAE BABY???

Sleepy Yoongi😴

You have to wait shorty
He is typing

Sunshine Hobi🌞

Someone is jeaolus

Destructive Joonie💥

Yes yes yes

Eat Jin🍴

😏😍😍

Savage Suga😎

Someone is blushing here

Sleepy Yoongi😴

I AM NOT!

Savage Suga😎

I am legit sleeping next to you

Sleepy Yoongi😴

It is too hot in the room
thats why

Sunshine Hobi🌞

I dont think so

Sleepy Yoongi😴

When did you start taking his side?

Savage Suga😎

he is my pillow
dare you fight with him😡

Destructive Joonie💥

What are we even here for?

Eat Jin🍴

I am hungry😵

Bunny Kookie🐰

Taehyung...
accepted it!

Shorty Jimin😇

WHAT?

Destructive Joonie💥

WHAT? x2

Savage Suga😎

WHAT? x3

Sunshine Hobi🌞

WHAT? x4

Eat Jin🍴

WHAT? x5

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Huh? x1

Bunny Kookie🐰

Yep!!

Shorty Jimin😇

OMG!!!
I have to go eat his head now!!!

Savage Suga😎

Mission accomplished

Eat Jin🍴

Accept what?

Destructive Joonie💥

...

Sunshine Hobi🌞

To be his boyfriend

Sleepy Yoongi😴

Thats not the right word

Eat Jin🍴

JUNGKOOK!!
YOU ARE GAY?!!
DONT WORRY!!!
I WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE FOREVER AND EVER
AND TAEHYUNG IS YOUR BOYFRIEND????
you already have one and I am still single😭

Destructive Joonie💥

Dont worry i am here
we are here*

Sunshine Hobi🌞

he meant he was here

Destructive Joonie💥

No i didnt

Savage Suga😎

Yes you did
where did jimin and yoongi go off?

Sunshine Hobi🌞

Isnt yoongi with you?

Savage Suga😎

He is fighting with Jimin on priv chat
what a cute couple
Hobii~~~~
i miss you

Sunshine Hobi🌞

Bye everyone
and congrats Kookie

Eat Jin🍴

Namjoooonieeee!!!
I made chicken wings
come to my place and taste it😋🍖

Destructive Joonie💥

Right on my way🤩

Savage Suga😎

Hobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bunny Kookie🐰

Bye gays!

Savage Suga😎

You are one too!

Bunny Kookie🐰

No i am not!

Savage Suga😎

One day you'll be sucking his
banana
Wait for that day
😉

Bunny Kookie🐰

You are sick Hyung 🤢

I sighed and placed the phone on the side table. I laid down on my bed and hissed when I pressed my finger accidently. It still pains. Can't believe that such a beautiful thing like that could hurt me a lot. Is this why people compare their hearts to that of glass? Maybe what they say is true. 

When the person who you love the most drops your heart, it shatters into tiny pieces like a glass does. And when you pick up the broken pieces it hurts and it cuts your very own soul like a glass does to your body.

I looked at my bandaged index finger. Will it happen to me? Will my heart break into million pieces? Will my love cut my soul like the glass piece does?

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thank you guys for 420+ reads!! ^_^

Luv you all!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this book!!!

I love it if you guys would vote, comment and support me. It means a lot to me!!

If there are any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct them.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.3K 32
(Previously It Will Never Snow and A Cunning Little Fox Among the Zodiac) Tanaka Hashi never expected to find herself dead. Much less responded in th...
534K 31.3K 36
all jungkook did was write stories about fictional characters, that somehow came to life. highest ranking - #304 in fanfiction Β© author kya 2017
Taekook By MB7

Fanfiction

808K 20.4K 37
Instagram au Taehyung is a model Jungkook is a successful kpop idol
242K 8.2K 39
⚠️ There will be a lot of sensitive contents so if you can't take them then please don't read.⚠️ Money can do Everything. money can destroy you, mon...