The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

By rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... More

𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!
𝓒𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?
𝓣𝔀𝓸 ➳ Who said money can't solve problems?
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Picnics with the family are the best!
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Winning him over pt. 1
𝓢𝓲𝔁 ➳ Winning him over pt. 2
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Too much pink!
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Money is indeed the best!
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ➳ I really like your face
𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Dancing with the devil
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ➳ I don't want it! Please take it back!
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ First prince?
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I don't like you too
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Divine power and magic
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ So you're really Elderon?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ➳ I will be the richest master archer!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ➳ He knew!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ➳ A Rose or a Thorn?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Are you siding with the first prince?!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ➳ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Did you forget?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Harvest Festival

𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!

5.5K 256 9
By rinkunai

I already expected that the training would be hard especially when Amarizi's body was not accustomed to exercise or any taxing activities, but...

What kind of fuckery is this?!

How the fuck did those main characters do awesome shit right after reincarnating? They could even kill a person with a flick of their finger without any experience! It wasn't like this at all in the otome games I've played and novels I've read!

I slumped down on the ground as I held a hand over my chest to calm my erratic heartbeat. I only ran a lap around the training grounds, but I'm already having a hard time catching my breath.

I know Amarizi was not much of a person who actively pursues physical activity but...how deprived was this body of exercise that it reached the point where it could barely manage to finish a damn lap?!

Aphrodite, you damn fraud! What's the point of giving me strong powers if this body can't even fucking handle a single lap around the training grounds?! You could have at least given me a healthier body just like those main characters in the novels! Isn't this a damn fantasy setting?!

String of curses left my mouth in a whisper as I continued cursing Aphrodite in my heart. If I knew my body would be this weak, I would have focused on doing an exercise routine before pushing through this damn training!

"Hmm...this won't do." I turned my head around to the source of the voice. Duke Goniuva placed a hand on his chin as his hawk-like eyes scanned me from head to toe. I unconsciously gulped down hard and clenched my hands, trying to stop it from shaking.

"I expected the young miss to be somewhat feeble, but I didn't expect you to be this feeble." His eyes narrowed, still scrutinizing me while nodding his head. "At your current state, you won't even be able to carry the bow without any difficulties. Guess we'll have to go through strength and stamina training before teaching you the ways of archery."

I dropped my gaze to the ground, frustrated at myself and my body. I had been eagerly waiting for this day, but I guess in order to achieve such feat, I need to exert more effort. I shook my head slightly, trying to shake off the negativity that was slowly piling up inside me. Nothing is gained for free after all!

"If I teach you archery now at your current state, I'm afraid you'll break before you could touch a bow. I hope the young miss will understand that I'm doing this for the your sake." I let out a smile and nodded my head at the duke's words.

"Y-yes...huff...huff...I...I...understand...huff..." I replied while trying to catch my breath. Seriously, this damn body! String of curses left my mouth again in between breaths, resisting the urge to yell it out loud.

The duke stared at me for a while before flashing me a small smile. "Let's end our training for today. I'll come back tomorrow morning. Wear clothes that are comfortable and let's you move around freely. See you, Alyn."

I stood up with the help of a servant and curtsied before the duke and Elderon. The duke turned to my father and talked for a moment, leaving me with Elderon.

I turned my gaze to him and gave him a smile. His expression turned rigid before it got replaced by a softer expression. "See you tomorrow, El."

He averted his eyes away from my gaze and covered his mouth with the back of his hand. "Yeah, whatever."

Even though it was only for a short while, I could see a small smile forming on his lips. I let out a quiet chuckle. He's really not honest with himself, is he?

Me and my father saw them off at the gates, waving my hand to them with a smile. After seeing them off, I immediately retired to my room, laying down on the bed as soon as I reached it.

I must have been really tired as I didn't notice that I already fell asleep and slept throughout the night, skipping dinner in the process.

Due to that, I woke up with a grumbling stomach on the next day. Despite the protests of Celsia, I took a heavy meal and ate it with gusto. I needed all the energy I could get for today's training after all.

After a hearty meal, I changed into my training clothes. I wore a plain and loose white long-sleeved polo shirt and dark brown pants paired with the boots of the same color. I jogged my way towards the training grounds and did a stretch as soon as I reached my destination.

Not long after, the Goniuva father-son duo arrived in their comfortable clothes. My eyes remained glued at the approaching figures, barely stopping myself from opening my mouth agape. Ah, as expected of the father of a main love interest and main love interest himself.

I mentally gave the makers of the game a thumbs up, deeply appreciative of their effort to produce such eye-candies. The duke was like a fine wine that aged very well.

If my father gave off a sophisticated vibe and had a strong and unique charm like the perfect gentleman that could only be read in the books, the duke gave off a dangerous vibe and had a strong sex appeal like the predator-like bad boy that most movies portrayed as the male leads.

My eyes moved past to Elderon who was running a hand through his tousled green hair. No wonder he's the renowned bad boy in the otome game. He got it from his father. Damn good genes.

I almost averted my eyes in surprise when his eyes suddenly met mine. It would have been very awkward if I did. I let out a smile and ran towards him. His eyes widened as he frantically looked to his left and right, clearly confused about my actions.

My smile grew bigger as I leapt towards him and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. We fell on the ground with a soft thud, catching the attention of the two men. A boisterous laughter left the duke's mouth while patting father's back.

"Seems like your precious daughter missed my precious son dearly, don't you think they look good together?" Father shot him a glare, earning another laughter from him. I felt my cheeks heat as I slowly let go of Elderon. Despite his rough appearance, he's surprisingly outgoing.

I glanced at the boy in front of me. His cheeks and ears were slightly tinted with red. So cute. Should I hug him again? It's not everyday that you get to hug your favorite character after all.

I gave another glance at him who was busy avoiding my eyes. On a second thought, maybe I should not. "El, you came," I greeted him with a bright smile. Instead of a greeting, I was greeted with a scolding from him.

"You! Are you an idiot?! Don't run when you can't even finish a lap around the training grounds! It would be an inconvenience if you end up tripping like an idiot!"

"I won't since I know you're going to catch me just like you did now," I retorted, grinning. "I-I only did that because it would be a nuisance to carry you if you trip! Don't expect me to do it twice!"

I just nodded my head in response. I felt like if I tease him anymore than this, he would explode. He stood up and dusted himself off before offering his hand to me. I glanced at his hand and at his face before accepting his hand with a smile. "Thank you."

He let out a grunt. "It would be a nuisance if you end up tripping yourself." I stood up from the ground with his help and dusted off my clothes.

"Oh, are you finally done with the flirting? Though, I don't mind if you do it longer." I let out an awkward laugh as my father threw another fierce glare at him. Elderon's face turned red, glaring daggers at his father. "I'm not flirting with her!"

Haha...the duke really enjoys teasing his son... I walked towards the duke and smiled, trying to divert his attention. "Your grace, shouldn't we start the training now?"

"Oh, right. Let's start with a light one. Try walking around the training grounds twice. If you can still manage, we're going to increase it by one. I presume you already did some stretching?"

I nodded. "This training would also be beneficial to you once you start your magic training. You can't use magic if your body is weak after all."

"I understand. I'll do my best." I clenched my fists and started walking around the training grounds. When I walked around it twice, I gave the duke a signal before walking around it again. I managed to walk around the training grounds five times before slumping on the ground.

The training lasted until late afternoon with breaks in between. Thanks to the duke's guidance, I could now manage to walk around the training grounds more than 10 times without catching my breath.

The training continued for days—my training gradually increasing in intensity day by day. My days went by normally. Classes in the morning and training in the afternoon. I got to see Elderon every afternoon and no annoying princes within my sight, much to my delight.

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. Before I knew it, it had already been 6 months since I had my training. And I can now finally start my official archery and magic training.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 15.5K 57
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
21K 804 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...
1K 28 88
In order to live, Yasmin who was reincarnated as Aeon must find a way to survive when thrown into a web novel. The only helpful knowledge offered by...
122K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...