IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 35

6.8K 221 122
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

***In the Studio A.

All of you started to study the song and the choreography while sitting on the floor in circle.

"The facial expressions . . . This is so hard." Heeseung said.

"Do I look okay smilling like this?" Heeseung ask to Jungwon showing his bright smile.

"Yeah." Jungwon said.

"Mmm you look great!" Taki agreed.

Jungwon and Taki smiled too, looking at the mirror copying their Heeseung hyung.

You were focus on the video, trying to figure out, the expressions that you'll do.

"Argh! I'm so dead!" You said while pouting leaning your head to Jake's shoulder who's sitting beside you.

"You're cute already!" Jake thought to himself while smilling, looking at your pouting face in the mirror.

"Twin! Hahaha you're born cute like me! You don't have to worry about it!" Sunoo said trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah Noona!" Jungwon agreed, nodding excitedly.

"I do?!" You said sitting up straight, pointing at yourself and looking at them weirdly.

"Hahah yeah! Just like when you dance to Prettylflkshagajakwiw." Taki said but was cut off by Jungwon and Sunoo covering his mouth immediately with their eyes wide open.

"Hahaha what? I Dance to Pretty......U" You said laughing but that faded when you realize what Taki's been talking about and look at Sunoo instantly.

Sunoo just smiled at you brightly and stood up slowly. You stood up slowly too, copying his smile sarcastically.

"My t-twin is so nice like an a-angel." Sunoo said nervously.

"YOU TRAITOR!!!" You yelled and started to chase him, both of you where circling around the members. Sunoo use the members as shield.

"I'M SORRY! I HAVE NO CHOICE!" Sunoo yelled.

"YOU PROMISED!!!" You protested trying to reach him.

"I DIDN'T!!!" Sunoo said smilling brightly, stuck out his tounge at you and ran out of the room.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" You yelled chasing him.

The others just laugh so hard at the both of you.

"Hahah what was that about?" Heeseung ask in confusion.

"Oh! Hahaha Y/n danced to Pretty U!" Jake said which made Heeseung stopped.

"She did?! Let me see!!!" Heeseung said excitedly.

"Nope! That's only for Pretty U team." Jungwon said while grinning, teasing Heeseung.

"Yeah haha sorry hyung, that's exclusive for Pretty U team only" Taki agreed while nodding enthusiastically.

"Oh come on!!!" Heeseung whined.

"Let me think hhhhmmmm (he put his hand under his chin like thinking seriously) NOPE!" Jake yelled and ran off, the others followed too.

"Come and get it ~~~" Taki and Jungwon yelled.

"YAH!!!" Heeseung yelled and started to chase them.

Chamber 5 was in chaos.

***At the Studio B.

The Flame On unit were deciding the parts distribution and sat on the floor in circles.

"Can I say something?" Sunghoon said.

"Mmmm" K said nodding at Sunghoon.

"It would be nice if K hyung do the part 1." Sunghoon said.

"K hyung, I think you'll be great in part 1." Hanbin agreed excitedly.

"Yeah, it fits you well K hyung." Jay added.

Hearing that made K hesitant. The members were taken a back seeing K's hesitant expression.

"I-if I were to think for the sake of our team, I think it would be nice if Hanbin took part 1 this time." K said which made Hanbin shake his head, disagreeing.

The members just look at each other.

K actually wanted to step back, and wanted to understand his members more, he learned a lot from you when you lead the Flicker team really well and he really admire you for that.

"Or is there anyone who wanted to do part 1." K ask smilling, asking for their opinion.

They just look at each other and laugh which made K confused.

"Haha Seriously hyung, this part was meant for you." Daniel said excitedly.

"Yeah! This part is yours K hyung." Niki said sincerely.

K just smile and shake his head at their persistence.

"Then let's just vote! Raise your hands if you think K hyung fits the Part 1!" Sunghoon said and all of them raised their hands except for K.

And they just laugh.

"It's settled! We've considered various things and we unanimously decided that K hyung will do part 1." Jay said excitedly.

Everyone applaud.

"Really, you guys! (K shaking his head while smilling) then I'll do my best." K said smilling, and bowing dramatically.

The part distribution continued.

***Back to Chamber 5 unit.

You finally caught Sunoo and put him into head lock.

"I finally caught the betrayer!!! Now admit to your crime!" you said.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I just really have no choice!" Sunoo protested.

"What do you mean you have no choice?!" You ask in confusion.

"During that time, our team is really having a hard time doing that kind of concept in sync. Your video cheered me up so I thought it will motivate them too. I said if they did well, I'll show it to them and send them a copy of your video." Sunoo explained fastly, while trying to escape from your head lock.

"YOU WHAT?!" You yelled in confusion.

"You can see the result right! Pretty U unit won!" Sunoo said smilling brightly, while trying to escape from you, but you're too strong.

"That's not the point!!! YOU USE ME AS A BAIT?!" You protested.

"**Gasp** I did?!" Sunoo said dramatically, with his eyes wide open and hands over his mouth.

"KIM SUNOO!!!" You yelled in frustration tightening the head lock.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M SORRY! I'll take any punishment!!! And it did cheered them up though!" Sunoo explained and you started to free him from head lock.

"You're so mean to me!" Sunoo said dramatically, whipping his invisible tears, peeking at you if you fell into his acting, you just smile at his silliness.

"Okay fine, I forgive you!" You said surrendering to Sunoo.

"My twin is the best!" Sunoo said enthusiastically, hugging you tightly.

"Since it helped your team even though I don't know how that cringey video helped you." You added.

***PAK*** yup Sunoo smack you in the back.

"Don't you dare call my rare video collection of you cringey! It's really really really adorable!!!" Sunoo protested.

"Hahaha wait... Did you just say collection?! You have a video collection of me?!" You ask with your eyes wide open which also made Sunoo's eyes go wide open.

"H-haha Ha-h-haha I-I did?" Sunoo said nervously, stepping away from you slowly and ran away. Actually it's not just him who has a video collection of you, all of the I-Landers have.

"KIIIIIMMM SUNOOOOOO!!!" You yelled in frustration grabbing your hair.

After chasing each other for the second time, Sunoo ended up doing 300 push ups as his punishment while pouting.

All of you started practicing after the chaos. Chamber 5 decided to practice their facial expressions first to emphasize the concept. Everyone was actually getting comfortable doing it.

"I think I'm getting used to this." Heeseung said smilling comfortably looking at the mirror, all of you just smiled at his adorableness.

The members show off awkward yet cute facial expressions.

"In my opinion . . . Wouldn't it be good to try out facial expressions individually? For us to give tips and to get better at it." Sunoo suggested.

"Then as for that . . . Our expression leader . . ." Heeseung said looking at both you and Sunoo.

"Ahh! Right!" Taki said excitedly

"Ha-haha ha-haha" you just laugh nervously, shaking your head as a no.

"We'll follow the facial expressions leaders' instruction." Heeseung added excitedly.

"Yeah! Noona!" Jungwon and Taki agreed nodding enthusiastically, with their eyes sparkling.

"I'll go first!" Sunoo said winking at you (meaning 'I got you')

You smiled, feeling relieved. All of you went to the side.

"I'll show you how I'll do my expressions for this song." Sunoo said.

"Okay! Ready?" You said excitedly, Sunoo just nodded and you started to play the music.

Sunoo started to show his charms confidently.

"WOAH!!!" All of you said in amazement.

"Whoa! Looks great!" Jake said.

"Sunoo hyung is really good with this kind of concept!" Jungwon added.

"Really good!" Taki agreed.

Sunoo started to act cute shamelessly.

"Yeah!!! Haha so adorable! I like that!" You said excitedly while recording him through your Ipad.

"I better work harder at my aegyo! Y/n / Noona likes guys who can do aegyo!" They thought to themselves getting fired up.

Heeseung seems to be frozen and jaw droo by Sunoo's facial expressions, all of you noticed that and laugh at him.

"Hyung! Hahah your facial expression!" Jungwon said while laughing.

"Hahaha Heeseung hyung's facial expression! He's watching like this." Jake said and copied Heeseung's frozen expression while watching Sunoo which made him laugh too.

"So funny!!!" Taki giggled.

Heeseung just hugged you from behind out of embarrassment and you just laugh at him.

"So cute!" You thought to yourself.

"Let's have each person try it. Who wants to go first?" Sunoo said.

"I'll go first!" Heeseung said confidently, wanted to impress you too with his expressions.

"WOAH!!!" All of you said in surprised.

"Ooohh!" Sunoo said excitedly, didn't expect that Heeseung will volunteer first.

"Haha FIGHTING!" You cheered him.

The music started, Heeseung was shy a little bit.

"EYY! Not bad." Sunoo cheered.

"Mmmm it's good! (you nodded enthusiastically) keep going!!!" You said excitedly with your eyes sparkling and smilling widely while recording him. He's starting to enjoy it unknowingly.

Sunoo and your praise boosts Heeseung's confidence, and try to get comfortable doing playful and cute expressions.

"WOAH!!!" All of you cheered.

"Like that! I like that! Sooo cute!" You said excitedly.

"So she really like guys who can do aegyo!!!" They thought to themselves and got more motivated.

Jake doesn't like the way you smile brightly at Heeseung. He tried to distract you, by covering the camera of your Ipad while pouting.

"Haha Jake oppa! stop!" You protested trying to remove his hand and Jungwon joined Jake too, covering the camera.

"Haha Seriously guys!!!" You said, they stopped, pouted and just put their arms over your shoulder.

"I'm cute too!" Jake and Jungwon thought to themselves.

"That's good too!!!" Sunoo agreed excitedly still watching Heeseung.

"Hyung's good!!!" Taki said, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Haha yeah I didn't expect that!" Jungwon added.

Heeseung ended it with a dab.

"WOAH!!!" All of you cheered and applaud.

"I really don't know anymore! It's really hard!" Heeseung said nervously.

"You did great!!!" You cheered, giving him thumbs up.

"I'll give you my feedback. I was somewhat worried, but you were relaxed and did a great job, since you put hand gestures to liven up your expressions, you were more comfortable doing it at the end and I enjoyed it!" Sunoo said.

"Yeah! You got shy at first but I can see that when you got comfortable you started to enjoy the song, the cute expressions and smile came out naturally. You did really great oppa!" You said sincerely.

"Thank you." Heeseung said bending his knees out of embarrassment.

"Hahahahaha" All of you laugh at his silliness.

"Next." Sunoo said.

"Me!" Jake said raising his hand.

"Ooooohhh!!!" All of you said excitedly.

Jake also starts awkwardly. Jake flinch looking at Sunoo's serious expression, bites down his lower lip and starts again.

"Hahaha so cute! Loosen up Jake oppa! You're doing good!" You cheered him.

"Yeah haha smile bigger!" Sunoo added which Jake obeyed immediately and smiled with his teeth showing.

"HAHAHAH" all of you laugh at his cuteness.

"A bit brighter." Sunoo said which Jake did.

"Hahahaha so cute! Keep going!" You said excitedly, hearing that made Jake more relaxed and tried to show his cute charms comfortably.

"That's cute! Cute!" Sunoo said.

Jake immediately do funny but cute dance which made all of you laugh.

Taki went next. This time all of you were attacked by his cuteness.

"SOOO CUTE!!!" All of you cheered while Taki's showing his cute expressions and dancing to the song.

"My Taki is so adorable!!!" You said excitedly with your eyes sparkling, and tiny Jumps while recording Taki.

They just laugh at your silliness.

Jungwon was next and started to show his expressions.

"So cute!!!" Jake said.

"Yeah!!!" You agreed nodding furiously.

Jungwon gets more comfortable, making gestures and expressions that match the lyrics.

"Wow so good!!!" Sunoo said

"Yeah! Hahaha I love that dimple!" You added which made Jungwon blushed and smiled.

"Okay next!!!" Sunoo said excitedly looking at you.

"Yeah! Who's next?!" You said excitedly and look around, they were all looking at you with their eyes sparkling which made your smile fade.

"O-oh... It's my...turn" You said

They were all holding their Ipads excitedly, ready to record you.

"FIGHTING NOONA!" Taki and Jungwon cheered.

"Why all of you have to record me?!" You protested.

"Ssssshhhhh it's for monitoring purposes. Start!" Jake said which made the other nodded enthusiastically.

"Go twin!" Sunoo cheered.

You put your hands over your face.

"You ready y/n?" Heeseung ask excitedly, ready to press the music.

"You got this Y/N it's just aegyo." You thought to yourself taking a deep breath.

"Okay I'm ready." You said, which cause them to giggle excitedly.

The music started and as usual you changed expressions again, forgetting your strong aura and showed bright and playful expressions, grooving to the song.

They were speechless while watching you.

"How could she be so adorable!!!" They all thought to themselves excitedly, watching you.

"Y/N's aegyo is dangerous!!!" They thought to themselves.

The song ended.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" You screamed running out of the room, getting so embarrassed.

They were still processing everything that happened and look at Sunoo with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you, it's such an honor for choosing me as your member" They said shaking hands with Sunoo and patting his shoulder.

"You're welcome. It's an honor for me too." Sunoo said seriously and shook back his hands like they're some kind of businessman or something closing a deal.

Y/N's POV

That was so embarassing!!! They didn't even react! How bad did I did?!

"UUUGGHH!" I whispered yelled grabbing my hair in frustration while heading to the Pantry room. I need my stress reliever!

I grab some chocolates, opened it and took a bite immediately.

3RD PERSON POV

All the boys started to head to the kitchen for dinner.

"Hahaha where is she?" Jake said.

"Why you guys laughing?" Sunghoon ask

"Noona hahaha she's too adorable!" Jungwon said which made the Flame On look at them instantly.

"What did she do?!" K ask excitedly.

"Did you record it?" Niki added.

"Let us see!!!" Hanbin said excitedly.

"I'm cute!!!"

"Yeah! Show it to us!!!" Daniel protested.

"Sssshhhhhhhh!!!" Heeseung and Jay said trying to make them quiet, to make sure that they heard your voice.

"Yeah!!! I'm really cute!" You said

They look at each other with huge eyes and started to walk slowly and peek at the Pantry room.

You were busy in your own world, bickering while eating chocolate.

"I cwan bwe cute too!" You protested while chewing the chocolate.

"You litewally can't!" You answered back to yourself.

They were holding their laughter and recording you with their ipads.

"Bwut I-I cwan work on it! I just need to do cute expressions a lot" You protested to yourself.

"Wight chocowate? I can be cute too!" You said talking to your chocolate with your mouth full of chocolate.

"Right!" The boys said nodding furiously.

Your jaw drop, eyes wide open and drop the chocolate.

"AAAAHHH!!! We c-can't handle Y/N's cuteness!" Jay said dramatically like being shot and fainted, the other did it too, slowly fainting on the floor dramatically.

"Y-yeah its tooo much" the others said dramatically  and fainted laying on the floor..

You just processed everything.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" You screamed and sat on the floor hidding your face. Right now, you're sure that you're red as a tomato or even redder than that.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" They just burst out laughing, holding their tummy while laying on the floor.

"Noona's too cute! Hahaha I can't!" Niki said.

"Hahaha I didn't know you have this side Y/n!"  Jake said.

"It's really interesting and really cute hahaah" Sunghoon added.

They started to stood up and tackle you.

"No more cuteness for today okay! Hahaha we might really get a heart attack! You're too adorable!" K said ruffling your hair.

"Yeah!" They boys agreed, you just pouted and did a facepalm.

"Why is this happening?!" You thought to yourself.

"Just like BTS sunbaenim said, just enjoy your embarassing moment." Jay said patting your shoulder

"Come on now! Let's eat dinner!!!" You said trying to forget what happened and head to the dinning table.

They just laugh at your silliness.

All of you started to eat dinner, laugh at some funny jokes and chat some more about life, practice and test.

NOTE: Guys can I ask for a favor?
👉👈 Do you remember the part in the I-LAND where they went outside and watch the video messages from their fans.

I want to ask you guys to write some messages to your bias in I-Land top 12  (Y/N, Hanbin, K, Heeseung, Jake, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, Niki, Taki and Daniel)  and I'll gladly include it in this story 🤗💜 since you guys are so amazing 💜💜💜. You can write it like this...

To. (Bias)
(Your Message to your bias)
By: (Your name or Nickname) from (your Country)

Example:

To. K
I love you K! FIGHTING!
By: Juri from Japan

It can be long message or short hahah whatever you want. You can also right message for Y/n, or write to your bias then mention Y/n to the message haha I don't know. It's up to you guys 💜. But if the one I-Lander gets a lot messages, then I'll just choose 4 or 5 messages.

You can also ask questions, because in the show, fans also asked questions or things that you wanted the I-Landers to do like Heeseung doing aegyo, something like that.

I'll accept until 12AM October 14, 2020 👉👈 💜.

It's just i-if you wanted to join, but if not i-it's fine too, but it would be really great if you could 👉👈💜💜💜. That's all 🤗💜.

Also,  today is Oct. 13!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY CHIMCHIM!!! 🤗💜💜💜

Author: Hahah I don't know what got into me while writing this chapter 😂💜. Thank you so much for supporting this story, you guys are amazing!!! 😭💜💜💜

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
185K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...