The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

27

5.8K 319 244
By YahTheDon

hey y'all , this one dedicated to gisellelewinsky , she asked for it😉

Beyoncé | September 13th
Washington D.C.

"Oh now you changing your mind and shit?" I chuckled but Onika was angry.

Too bad, she'll get over that shit. She ain't going nowhere, like I said the first time.

"I didn't mean what I said, I'm le-"

"Shut up. You not going nowhere."

She sucked her teeth. "You don't wanna listen, that's your problem."

"Mhm."

She stormed out of the kitchen, like a child. I followed behind her all the way into her room.

She was pissing me off with this back and forth bullshit. One minute she isn't going anywhere and now she is. I've made my decision though, she's not.

"I don't know who you think you are-"

"You want me to show you?" I stood up against the door, unbuttoning my pants.

"What?"

"You heard me. You want me to show you who I am?"

"No I want you to leave me alone."

I don't know why she's trippin' so hard but I'm about to fix it. I'm about to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

"You got underwear on?"

"Beyoncé-"

"Come here."

"No. Leave me alone."

I made my way over to her, walking out of my pants and underwear. She better get ready for it 'cause it's coming. Too bad. She got me fucked up. I'm not leaving her alone.

I stood behind her with my body pressed against hers, I pulled my shirt off and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Beyoncé I don't have time for this."

"Make time." I picked her up, turning her around to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I kissed her passionately as I laid her down on the bed. At this point I was pissed and I didn't really care about her clothes so I was tearing them off. She couldn't even complain, I wouldn't take my lips off of hers.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her down until I rested at her entrance.

She gasped and started running her fingers through my hair. "Baby-"

"Shut up." I used it as my chance to pound myself inside her abruptly. As soon as I did her legs wrapped around my waist to try and slow me down. Little did she know, she was waking up a demon.

She shouted before digging her nails into my shoulders. She arched her back and let out every scream.

"Onika shut that shit up." I grunted. I flipped her to the side so I could slap her ass.

I felt like I was breaking her in half with how deep I was but she loved it. She shoved her face into the sheets, more screams left her. I could see the tears.

I smiled then leaned down to kiss it away. I love it when she cries, she just looks so pretty.

"Daddy please!"

"What?"

"Ple-" She cut herself off with moans and her toes curled up before she came around me.

I turned her back onto her back, pushing her legs all the way up.

"Baby okay I'm sorry." She tried getting out of my grip.

"Hold those legs up."

"Baby-"

"Just hold them up, I didn't ask you for shit else."

She stared me in my eyes as she held her legs up by her ankles. I pecked her lips before I slid in, hearing her gasp. It took me no time to start thrusting as fast and as deep as I could.

"You leaving me baby?" I whispered seductively in her ear.

She whimpered with each stroke, trying her hardest not to let her legs down.

"Answer me." I started going faster making her yell.

"No baby! I-I'm not." She let her ankles go and dug her nails into my back.

"Keep those legs up Onika, if they come down that's yo ass."

"Go- FUCK! Baby baby please!"

This is how you get a bitch dickmitized.

I dragged the tip of my tongue up cheek until I got to her lips, slipping it between. She sucked on it while I fucked her, her moans became muffled but these scratches were no joke. She was killing me.

I pulled out fast before I could cum inside her.

I walked into my dorm room with my air forces in my hand. I was trying not to make any noise due to it being 1 in the morning and I'd just got done fucking the stubbornness out of my girlfriend.

"Well nice to see you again Beyoncé. What you can't come to the place you live no more?" Amani asked, she had her legs crossed.

"I really don't wanna know how long you've been sitting there like that."

"An hour. Your whore came over here earlier looking for you."

"Who?"

"Donna. Tryna get some dick."

"What did you tell her?"

"Told her to talk to you. Now again, where you been at?"

"Minding my business Amani damn. Why you pressing me?"

"Bitch you ain't been here since your birthday. Got folks coming over here looking for you and shit. Hindering my schedule 'cause folks worried about you. Tuh."

"Who is folks Amani?"

"Same ole sluts. Donna, some bitch named Seven. Does she even go here? Like she came through with this white boy I'd never seen before."

"She came by here? What did she say?"

"Told me to tell you that she wanted to talk to you soon. She was talking like you were in trouble but hoes are weird so I didn't think too much of it."

"Alright."

I guess I was on the move all over again. What could Seven possibly want to talk to me about? And how does she know where my dorm room is.

I hopped in the shower and when I was done, I was right back out the door. I got in my car and went to find her contact. Once I did, I called her.

"Oh hi Bey. I hoped you'd call soon. I didn't know when you'd stop sticking your dick in my sist-"

"This morning. Now what do you want Seven?"

"I'm gonna send you an address and you'll meet me. If you don't want your secrets or my sister's to get out."

I sighed when she hung up the phone. The message came immediately. Nicki's was below it.

Nicki: I miss you baby🖤

I didn't know what was with her and black hearts but I let it go. It gave me witchy vibes though.

To Nicki: Me or my dick when I'm mad at you

Nicki: Both😩. Come back

To Nicki: I'll come back after I handle something and do my homework.

Nicki: You can handle me... and you can do homework here

I laughed, putting my phone down. She's crazy.

When I got to the address that Seven sent me, I stopped being scared. It was literally just a house. My guard wasn't down though.

She was standing outside the door and when she saw my car, she scoffed but walked over.

"She gave this to you didn't she?" She asked as I let mr window down.

"Who is this she that you are referring to?"

"You know who the fuck I'm talking about Beyoncé."

"What do you want Seven?"

"I told you to be careful... and yet somehow the chancellor knows about you and my sister. Which is weird-"

"How do you know that Seven? Did you tell him?"

"No I didn't. Matt did and I think that was messed up."

I just looked at her.

"Something has to be done about this situation that we have." She tried getting in on the other side but I had the doors locked. I couldn't even see her honestly because the windows were tinted. When she started knocking on the window, I unlocked the doors. She got in, laying her head down on the armrest. "You like my sister I imagine."

"Seven stop talking like you're smart, damn. It's creeping me out."

"Bitch I am smart."

"There you go. Go ahead."

She leaned over and tried to kiss me. I snatched my head away fast.

"Are you stupid?"

"Oh you'll cheat on me with her but you won't cheat on her with me?"

"Correct. Is that why you called me over here? Don't you have a man?"

"Don't worry about it. I called you here there's something we need to do about the chancellor situation-"

"Bitch I swear if you tell me you're planning on killing him, I'm gonna punch you."

"Well that was the plan. He knows too much."

"You think the chancellor knows too much? And not your bigot boyfriend who told him the information in the first place? Pink dick must have you going crazy. Seven get out of my car."

"The one my crazy ass sister gave you? Bitch she could take this back at any time."

"She could, doubt she will though. Get out."

She got out of the car while looking at me. If anybody should die, it should be her boyfriend. The chancellor only knows because of him anyway.
_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.3K 25
He made a mistake that cost him his family. They were together for 21 years, married for 9. He vowed to forever love and protect her for better, for...
183K 10.3K 32
Ever since Beyoncé's father left her, She's never been the same. It had the same effect when her ex cheated then did the same thing. Running around w...
75.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
42.9K 2.4K 30
The Knowles and Carter families have had the battle of the lifetime. The two families have disliked one another even before starting separate familie...