I Fell in Love With a Werewol...

By FictionWriterKL

Natalie Peterson was a beautiful, intelligent and athletic teenager, but she hated high school for all of the... More

Copyrights and Disclamer Page
Notice and Trigger Warnings
Book Trailer: I Fell In Love With a Werewolf
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Two

70 12 0
By FictionWriterKL

I couldn't wait for Tamara at my house so, I walked a few blocks and Tamara picked me up. I got into her van and we left the area.

"If my mom finds out that I took her van in the middle of the night, she's going to kill me," she said.

"Sorry, but this is an emergency."

"So, what's going on? Is it drugs?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"No, my boyfriend's turned into a werewolf," I said. Tamara laughed.

"Nice one, but seriously, what's going on?"

"I already told you, Brad's a werewolf," I said.

"Okay, fine, don't tell me."

"There's a werewolf hunter dressed up as a cop looking for him. Do you remember the Halloween party, the bear? Well, it's not a bear, it's a werewolf," I said.

"Yeah, okay," she replied still not believing me.

"Tamara, remember when Brad called me from Valor Park and needed clothes?" I said.

"Yeah, I remember, he was mugged," she replied as she drove on.

"No, he had turned into a werewolf during that full moon and ripped his clothes off during his transformation. That's why he was half naked, but unharmed."

"So you're saying that Brad's a werewolf... umm... okay, cool... I guess."

"This isn't a game Tamara."

"Okay, I believe you, your boyfriend's a werewolf, so why are you saving him, I mean after all, he did eat a bunch of people," she said.

"It wasn't him, it was this other werewolf, ugh," I said frustrated and then I told her the story about Patrick in the store. We drove and drove for hours, looking at patrol cars, seeing if there was anything suspicious, but we couldn't find a thing. The night was already leaving us and the full moon was disappearing from the sky. Now there was a pink dash of ink on the sky and the sun was rising up, showing it's brilliant face.

"So, where are we going?" Tamara asked and then she yawned. She was as tired as I was.

"We need to find that patrol car. It could be anywhere," I said.

"Maybe we can go to Patrick's again?"

"No. He moved out. He won't be there. Maybe..." I said and then I got to thinking.

"Look Natalie, I like your boyfriend and all, but maybe you should... I don't know date someone with lesser problems or at least someone who... well, you know isn't a werewolf," she said.

"Valor Park," I told her.

"What?"

"Valor Park, get over there, now," I said. We reached the baseball park a few minutes later. I remembered that I had kissed Brad nearby the trees, the first time we were on our date and I also remembered that in this area was where he was first bitten. If there was a special place for him, this was it.

"Why would he be here?" Tamara asked me.

"Stay in the car. If you see a patrol car, call on my cell phone," I warned her.

"Okay," she said, but she didn't seem to be too alert. She turned off the van and opened the window.

"Don't fall asleep," I told her. She said she wouldn't, but I knew that if I didn't hurry up, she would. I crossed the street after a car let me pass by and I walked into the park. There were many trees at the corners of the baseball field. I looked across the opening of the baseball field, but I didn't see anything. Then I remembered that Brad had been hiding inside one of the boxes. I walked towards it. It seemed empty, but when I entered, Brad was inside, naked with his buttcheeks in the air. He was so beautiful.

"Brad," I said. I walked towards him and shoved his shoulder. He opened his eyes and flinched.

"Natalie?"

"I'm here," I said. I took my jacket off and placed it over his buttcheeks. His back was beautiful and broad, his hair seemed longer now and he had a dubbed beard.

"You saw me?" He asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"I need clothes," he said.

"Okay, wait for me," I said and walked out of the park. I looked everywhere, making sure that I wasn't followed. I didn't see a patrol car or Patrick anywhere. I entered a men's store, bought some clothes and came back for Brad. He was still inside of the box, with my jacket on his...

"Here," I said and left the box. I waited for him to get dressed and when he was done he handed me my jacket back.

"Here," he replied. I grabbed it.

"Thanks," he said.

"Sure," I replied.

"So..." he said.

"So..." I replied.

"You already know that I..."

"Have a little problem. Yeah, I know," I replied. He didn't say anything. He just walked on like if he was alone.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and he turned and smiled.

"Tell you what? That I was a werewolf?" He said. It made sense. I was never going to believe him if he told me. I had to see on my own.

"I didn't do any of the atrocious things that they're saying on the news. It was all Patrick. He was trying to convince me to join the new pack he was making. He said that he was tired of being alone and that I'd be helping him out," he said.

"With what?" I asked.

"With his meals. He said that I was a good looking kid and that there was a huge chance that I could..."

"That you could?" I asked wanting him to finish what he said.

"Get a few girls... And I... I almost wanted to," he confessed. I could tell that it was so difficult for him to say these things to me, but Brad had always been open and honest with me. It was just the way he was.

"But you didn't."

"But I was thinking about it. Natalie I didn't ask for this," he said.

"Oh, and I did?"

"You don't have to be a part of this. I'm thinking of running away," he said.

"No. You can control it. You did it last night. With me," I replied.

"But what about that cop? He's out there looking for me. It's just a matter of time," he said.

"Maybe I can talk to him. Tell him that you're different," I said. Brad shook his head and grabbed my wrist. He flinched and his hand had smoke.

"Silver," I said touching my bracelet. I remembered that Brad had bought me real silver. Brad nodded.

"Yeah. Silver hates me now," he said. I was going to take my bracelet off, but Brad urged me not to.

"No. It could be your only defense against me," he said. I hugged him.

"I love you Brad and I don't care if you're a werewolf, we're going to work it out," I said. He laughed.

"Work it out?"

"All relationships have problems Brad," I replied.

"Yeah, but none of them involve werewolf issues," Brad remarked.

"So? We love each other, right? Who cares?"

"It's not that simple," he replied.

"We're going to make it simple. We're going to talk to your parents and tell them the truth," I said. Brad laughed.

"You're kidding right? You're not kidding?" He asked me. I pulled his hand with my other hand, the one without the bracelet.

"Come on Brad. We have work to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 325 42
this story is about a high school girl named Jade, just figures out that she's not only a werewolf but a werewolf queen. Throughout the story she mak...
762K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
179K 6.1K 30
FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she can't help but feel hope for a bright futu...
58.7K 3.1K 28
In the barren arctic, a white wolf journeys alone across the tundra. All his life he has dreamed of the strange creatures called humans that dwell fa...