I Fell in Love With a Werewol...

By FictionWriterKL

Natalie Peterson was a beautiful, intelligent and athletic teenager, but she hated high school for all of the... More

Copyrights and Disclamer Page
Notice and Trigger Warnings
Book Trailer: I Fell In Love With a Werewolf
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Fourteen

89 14 0
By FictionWriterKL

I was shaking all over. I wanted to scream. My God, Brad was the best date ever! I was so happy and nervous and ecstatic all over. He kissed me. We kissed. I felt him. Oh, my God.

We walked out of that dark place and as we did we heard a strange thump.

"What was that?" I asked looking behind me, but I could barely see a thing. I thought I had heard something in the bushes, but then everything went silent, so I didn't know. Brad turned around and stared into the darkness. He frowned looking at something, apparently, he did see something that I could not.

"Brad?" I asked him.

"What is that?" He said, but he seemed to be talking to himself.

"Brad, let's get out of here. I don't like it," I told him and grabbed his hand. Brad nodded and turned around. Something however pulled him away from me with force. A strange creature, in dark, pulled his leg and dragged him across the sidewalk. He bit on Brad over the ankle and he screamed. So did I.

"Help us, somebody help us," I screamed. Brad kicked the man or the animal and it roared like a wild beast. I was so desperate and I didn't know what to do. I opened the leftovers and tossed them at the creature. The creature let him go and grabbed the pizzas. Then, he disappeared and Brad immediately got up from the ground and ran to me fast, pulling me away from there.

"What the hell was that?" He said, but I didn't answer because what did I know. He was limping as he took me away from there.

"We have to call the police. We have to tell someone," he said. He pulled his cellphone out of his jacket and called the police.

"What are you doing Brad? You're not going back there, are you?" I asked panicked. I was still trying to figure out what happened.

"Brad? Brad, you're bleeding," I said pointing at his leg. Brad didn't listen to me because someone answered the phone and he was reporting the incident.

"Some guy just bit me. I can't. I didn't see him, he took off," Brad said.

"It looked like an animal. Maybe an ape or something," I offered. Brad waved at me to wait and not talk. I got the message and didn't say anything until he finished.

"My girlfriend saw him, she says it's an ape," he said and then after a period of silence, he seemed to lose his patience over the phone.

" I'm telling you, you have a dangerous animal on the loose. Might be a zoo animal. I have to go to the doctor," Brad said and hung up. Then, he wailed in pain. I was crying.

"Oh, don't cry for me hon, I'm fine. I swear," he said.

"I'm calling my mom," I told him and called my mom on my cell phone. Minutes later she came and picked us up and took us to the hospital. Brad's leg was badly bleeding and it was scaring me. I didn't know if he was losing a lot of blood, but I feared the worst. His face was going pale and he was sweating and heaving.

"It's going to be okay," he reassured me.

"I'm the one who's supposed to say that," I told him and he laughed. I had no idea how hard it was for him to do so, but he did and I wanted to cry all over again, but I knew I couldn't. I had to be there for him.

"Our first date under a full moon. Bitten by a werewolf," he said and laughed.

"Would you shut up, that's not funny," I replied. It was so strange that he said that because now that he mentioned it, the animal did look strange. I thought it was an ape, but was it? I didn't know what I saw.

"I know... but I have to laugh. It helps," he said. We reached the hospital and waited in the hall until he was finally brought into the doctor's office. He was laid down on a bed.

"I'm doctor Walters. Could you help him take his pants off?" He said. That was awkward.

"Doctor, I'm fine. They can wait for me in the hall," Brad told him. I didn't want to leave him alone, but I didn't want him to feel weird though, so I took off with my mom and waited for him in the hall.

"Do you mind telling me how this happened?" My mom asked me.

"We were just walking and an animal grabbed him and dragged him. Then, he bit him on the leg and let him go when I tossed him some pizza leftovers," I said.

"An animal? Jesus. I'm so glad that you're okay," she said hugging me. I finally cried. Then, we waited for Brad and heard screams coming from the doctor's office. Brad was screaming.

An hour later, the doctor called us in and showed us Brad's leg. It was wrapped in gauze.

"I had to administer a rabies injection just in case. It was an animal alright. Not sure what it was with your descriptions, but it's teeth marks are canine, so it was probably a ravenous dog," the doctor said, but I shook my head. There was no way on Earth that the thing I saw was a dog. It didn't even resemble a dog. It was a hairy ape of some kind.

"That's not what I saw. It's an ape, huge and it's loose in the business district. The police needs to get that thing before it hurts somebody else," I said.

"She's right. I'm lucky to be alive. It was a really strong animal," Brad said.

"Well, I've filed a report and the police is on it. So, now all you have to do is rest in home for a week," Dr. Walters said.

"A week? I can't. I have school," Brad said.

"Oh, so you're not celebrating that you're going on a one week vacation? You kids these days are just weird," he said filling out a prescription.

"I want you to take two of these every four hours," he said. Brad grabbed the note. Nobody understood what the note said, doctors just had a tendency to scribble their prescriptions.

"Thank you Doctor," my mom said and she stayed with the doctor talking about Brad as I helped him to my mother's BMW.

"Brad, I'm so sorry," I said. Brad laughed.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"What do you mean why? Because of all off this. It's all my fault if I would have-"

"Hey,-" he cut me and talked on, - "This was the best night of my life. I think I'm in love with you," he said and smiled. Then, he pecked his lips on mine. I so wanted to kiss him over again and when we reached my mom's car we were alone. Brad kissed me again and again I felt all tingly. His lips were so warm and perfect, his tongue intense and I wanted him to kiss me all night.

"I think... I'm not sure, but I could be... in love with you too," I said.

"You think?" He smiled and kissed me again, this time a peck on the lips. I smiled.

"School's going to suck again without you," I said and he laughed his beautiful smile. Even with a leg wound, he was still immaculately perfect.

"It'll just be a week. Sorry I won't be able to help you with your tryouts," he said. I was sorry too.

We arrived an hour later at his house. My mom and I got out of the car and met Brad's dad. He was an older version of his son and I could tell my mom was coquetishly flirting with him despite the fact that he was married and not interested in her.

"Well, Mr. Wolfram, I am so sorry that your son was bitten, but not that I came here. Thank you so much for your hospitality," she said. Brad lived in a modest, one story house and there was a round tire tied to a tree so I assumed he had a little sibling somewhere, although I didn't see who it was.

"You're Natalie, right? Nice to meet you," he said shaking my hand. I shook it right back and felt so embarrassed to meet him under such circumstances.

"I'm so sorry."

"Hey, it wasn't your fault, some animal is on the loose. I'm just glad he's alright and that nothing really bad happened to him. It could have been worse," Mr. Wolfram said. He was wearing a blue buttoned shirt with dark squared patterns and khaki pants.

"Dad... isn't she beautiful? She's my girlfriend," Brad said as his mother walked him in the house. I was embarrassed.

"Yeah, son, you did okay," he said and his mom closed the door. We said our goodbyes and I sat on the passengers seat next to my mom. I couldn't take my eyes off his house and I wondered how he's bedroom looked like and if he was already in bed and how I loved him so much. My mom put her seatbelt on and took me home. Cameo barked and greeted me home with joy, but I wasn't feeling his vibes today, so I pet him softly and crashed in my bedroom. My feelings were mixed. Brad had kissed me and I had enjoyed the taste of his mouth, but then he was bitten by that horrible ape and everything went downhill. I called him, but he didn't answer, so I left him a voice message and wished him a goodnight sleep. Then I changed into my pjs and went to straight to bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 8 18
Samantha Gilbert is a high school teacher who loves her job and her students, and they seem to love her as well. She's kind, caring and gorgeous, but...
36.6K 2.2K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...
376K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...
762K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...