Supernatural Imagines For Y'a...

By Makenna217

Hey guys! If you haven't already, feel free to go read my first one but then again you don't have to. This wi... More

Sweet Child of Mine- Dean×Reader
The Pizza Man Jr- Jack×Reader
Dog Days- Reader×Sam
Friends with Benefits- Reader×Kevin
Temporary Roommate- Reader×Gabriel
Don't Call Me That (Requested)
Green Monster My Ass- Reader×Kevin
Christmas Shopping
Musical Soulmates- Reader×Kevin
Scared and Scarred~ Jack Kline

Good Day To Be A Dog

231 8 0
By Makenna217

Imagine you hunting the same witch as Team Free Will and sneaking into the Bunker.

"You stupid bitch!" Your master groaned and threw you into a wall.

Pain ran through your body before you hit the floor with a thud. As you attempted to lift yourself off the floor your arm buckled in pain. Failing to get up you used your other arm and struggled to your feet, "It wasn't my fault!"

"You let a young, out of control witch leave!" Derek spat, "Now your going to find her."

Before you could object you were being pushed out the front door of the witch manor. You spun on your heel once you were outside to have a door slammed in your face.

"Screw you and I'm taking your car!" You yelled knowing your stuck up master had probably already left. Stomping over to the old, classic, red car and flinging the door open. As you drove off you cranked up the radio and let yourself focus on were you were headed.

You hated it when he got angry. Being a familiar wasn't easy and was even worse when your master had anger issues. He would shut you out constantly and when you insisted that he let you in he would hurt you. You often pitied yourself as you remembered when you thought that you would find a master that you could have a unbreakable bond with. Instead you found Derek, a self centered asshole with a temper.

***

"Here, witchy witchy witchy." You whispered as you entered the apartment your old friend had signed into a day earlier. Carleen always failed to cover up her tracks. She was a good witch but her running skills could use some work.

You had lived with Carleen, Derek and Amber in a large mansion in East Kansas. You were all witches, Derek and Amber were siblings that were taught witchcraft at a young age by their parents. They had found Carleen when she was eighteen, almost a year ago, sad and alone and the siblings made her a witch. All you could do was be the family pet as Carleen was often confused and angry at the things she didn't understand or she wasn't ready for. You still cared for her like she was a little sister. You weren't the only one that suffered Derek's constant explosions. Amber often pretended like she didn't know what her brother was doing or take his side. Carleen on the other hand was very good at knowing when Derek was getting angry and she would slowly get herself out of the way. Even though sometimes she wasn't fast enough, she would normally only get one blow from Derek before you were there to protect her. Then every hit after that went to you.

Now you crept around and elbowed the bedroom door open but the room was empty. Things were scattered all over the floor and bed like the young witch had made a quick escape. A heavy sadness waved over you as you thought of how Carleen always there for you after you and Derek had a fight. She was confused, going around hexing people that she believed deserved it purely out of anger. You would help her, just as you promised.

The noise of tires scrapping against pavement came through the far window. You glanced into the parking lot to find a slick black Impala park below you. Two man dressed like lumberjacks exited the car and headed to the trunk to which they retrieved guns.

You connected the peices and realised they were hunters. Not wasting a second you started for the door. If they found you they would kill you or worse, they wouldn't. Turning down the stairwell your eyes fell upon the hunters heading through the front door, blocking your way of escape. You spun on your heel and ran back down the hall and reached the second set of stairs just in time. Leaning against the wall to catch your breath for a moment you glanced down the stairs. Almost anything you could do as a human you could do ten times faster as a dog. Sighing you turned into your dog form and ran down the stairs with speed. When you arrived you at the bottom of the stairs you turned back into a human to open the door and stumble out into the cold ally outside.

What would you do now that two hunters were searching for Carleen too. Derek will be pissed to which he'll take out on you and if you can't get to her first... your both dead. Then again you had the advantage of shifting into a dog and following the hunters to Carleen...

***

The hunters were getting back in their car as you transformed back into your animal shape. You waited before the driver started to back up before bolting behind the car.

Your side took the impact of the bumper, sending a tingling pain throughout your body causing you to let out a sharp whine. The car immediately stopped as you lay still on the pavement.

"God damn it Dean!" The taller hunter who was previously the passenger exclaimed, swinging the car door open and approaching you.

You whimpered as the hunter stroked your side. Acting was so much easier as a dog. Then the hunter scooped you off the ground and walked over to the Impala.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dean, the other hunter said as you were set on the backseat.

"We're taking her to the vet." The taller hunter said.

"Sam, we're in the middle of a hunt." Dean pointed out.

"Ya, but the witch could be half across the country by now." Sam asserted, "So we're going to take this dog to the vet and then will go back to the Bunker and figure this out."

The hunters got back in the vehicle and drove off. You layed in the backseat, lifting your head to look at Sam who looked at you worriedly. When you arrived at the vet, Sam carried you inside and the veterinarians checked you over, finding only some cuts and bruises. It didn't take them long, and soon you were on your feet and walking out of the pale building along with the hunters.

"So what you going do? Make some calls? Drive around town?" Dean asked his brother.

"After we kill this witch." Sam answered, "You were right, we need focus."

Dean examined Sam for a moment to which Sam gulped and Dean rolled his eyes, "Your not keeping it."

"She doesn't have any tags Dean." Sam insisted making better puppy dog eyes then you.

"We're not having this conversation now." Dean said and ducked back into his car.

You stood in the backseat, ears forward, looking at Dean with your head slightly tilted to the side.

"Don't look at me like that." Dean said just as Sam entered the car before he drove off once again.

***

"Sam, Dean, your back!" You heard a voice exclaim although your vision of him was blocked by Sam's leg.

"Did you and Cas find anything?" Sam asked tiredly.

"No we didn't." This was a different voice that you assumed belonged to this Cas.

"Listen, I'm going to need to ask you guys a favor..." Sam started, scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, anything." The other man replied.

"Sam picked a dog off the side of the road." Dean said blankly, gesturing to you.

"Dean you hit her with your car." Sam pointed out, "I wasn't going to just leave her there."

These boys and there arguing.

You gave a firm bark and walked infront of the boys. Giving a small whine you sat and raised your paws in the air.

"What is she doing?" Dean asked, looking down at you.

"Maybe she wants food?" Sam suggested to witch you barked shortly.

"Food it is." Sam shrugged.

You dropped back to the floor and turned around to see the other two men looking down at you. Wagging your tail you trotted over to the closest human. He just looked down at you for a moment.

"You know you can pet her Jack?" Sam smiled at Jack then at you.

Jack lowered himself to the floor and sat in front of you as he lifted his hand and stroked the top of your head. His expression changed to a wide smile as you pushed your head against his palm. You looked into his eyes, if you were in your human form it would probably be less weird to call him attractive. There was something about him that made you feel happy, not like Derek ever did.

Then you stood back up and bowed playfully. As Jack gave you a confused expression you ran a circle around him before running off towards were Sam, Dean and Cas had went. Trailing your nose against the ground, you picked up their scent and found them in the kitchen.

"Can dogs have hamburgers?" Dean asked, turning towards Sam with a half eaten hamburger in his hand.

You bolted forward and before Dean could move you jumped up and grabbed the hamburger out of his hand. Landing back on the ground you rounded the table and stopped, dropping the burger and seeing if the boys would take it from you.

"Apparently she can." Jack smiled as his gaze remained on you.

You layed down and bit into your hamburger. As long as your digestive system stayed the same you were fine, although there was no promises that it did. Soon enough you were done your food and on your feet. You wagged your tail to show you were good to go and the boys headed towards their plotting room.

As they gathered around the table you sat yourself a little father away but you could still here the conversation.

"So we have no idea where this witch could be?" Dean asked the group.

"Not exactly." Cas stated, leaning against the table, "There's a manor, it's just east of here."

You hid your recognition of the place and remained in your spot, although Carleen wasn't there, Derek and Amber were and they didn't exactly have a clean history.

"Alright well, let's go hunt some witch." Dean clasped his hands together.

"Can I come?" Jack asked, giving Dean a small smile.

"No, you stay put" Dean glared, shrugging on his jacket.

"But I'm-" Jack started.

"I said your staying Jack!" Dean snapped.

His tone triggered something in you. You snapped forward, placing yourself infront of Jack. You barked angrily, your lip resting above your teeth as you stood with the hair on your back raised. Your eyes locked on Dean, ready to protect Jack in instinct like you had tried to protect Carleen when Derek got angry.

"Woah easy girl." Sam said and moved forward slowly.

Your eyes flicked to him for a moment before returning to Dean. The situation was much to familiar and it overwhelmed you to the point were you went into full instinct mode like a aggressive dog.

"It's okay." Jack soothed, stroking his hand down your back, "I'm not hurt."

Dean groaned something to Sam as you lowered your guard a little. You turned your attention to Jack, walking in a tight circle to stand beside him.

"We'll be right back alright." Sam nodded at Jack before turning to leave.

"Alright." Jack whispered quietly.

Sam, Dean and Cas then exited the Bunker, leaving you and Jack alone.

"You alright, pretty girl?" Jack turned to you.

You relaxed and wagged your tail a bit as Jack smiled. This would take some getting used to.

***

You had drifted to sleep on the floor as Jack did whatever he was doing and soon Sam, Dean and Cas were back.

"Found the mansion." Dean huffed, throwing his jacket down on the table, "No witches."

You lowered your head to the floor, knowing you could help them. Although you weren't near ready to give up your identity just yet.

"Where do you think they could have gone?" Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

The safe house, it was heavily hidden and only you, Derek and Amber knew about it. Carleen was still in the wind and you needed to find her first, above anything else.

"All I know is I need some god damn coffee." Dean leaned on the table as he brushed a hand over his face.

You stood and stretched before walking over to Sam. He reached down and stroked your head, "I know girl, we'll find you a home soon."

"We can't keep her?" Jack asked sadly looking at you.

Sam opened his mouth before Dean cut him off, "Absolutely not."

You glaced over at the salty hunter and practically scoffed. Supposing your little freak out earlier wasn't helping your cause, mabye your human brain would. You trotted down the hall and into the kitchen once again, this time headed for the coffee pot. Using your nose you clicked the button to turn it on before heading towards the cupboard and retrieving a mug. You brought it to Dean with a small woof.

"What is this for?" Dean asked you to which you gave another louder woof and spun in a circle.

"Coffee?" Cas asked, examining you and then the mug, before looking up at Dean.

Glancing around, Dean got up and walked to the kitchen, to which you followed him to find the coffee machine was ready to brew. Dean placed down the mug before clicking to button, the dark liquid dripping into the mug.

"Can we keep her now?" Jack asked quietly.

"So she can make me coffee..." Dean pointed out, "She still needs attention and care. Who's going take care of her when we're on a hunt across the country?"

You scoffed, which sounded more like a sneeze, and slid down to the floor.

"Dean's got a point," Sam sighed, "I'll drive around and see if she belongs to anyone."

He patted his leg and called for you to follow him. You did, knowing no one would claim you and merely hoping Sam wouldn't drop you off at a shelter.

"You coming Jack?" Sam asked looking back at him.

Jack nodded and walked along side you out of the Bunker and hoped in the car. Sam opened the door for you to hop in. You positioned yourself comfortably in the passenger seat, leaving Jack to sit in the back.

The three of you drove into town and pulled into the local park. Sam had stopped at a pet store a little ways back and purchased you a leash. He now slipped it around your neck and clipped on the leash.

"You want to walk her Jack?" Sam asked handing Jack the end of the leash.

Allowing you to hope out of the car first, you waited as Jack stepped out behind you. You walked through the park, Sam asking a few people some questions but no one knew who you were.

"Excuse me sir," A middle aged woman said as she approached Sam, "I believe you have my dog."

You looked over at her and your stomach nearly dropped. It was her, Amber she had come to take you back to your abusive master. Freaking out, you ran backwards, causing your collar to slip over your head. You spun and ran threw the park. Other dogs pulled at the end of their leash and barked as you caught their attention. Running as fast as your legs could take you you reached the end of the park to find that a tall fence blocked your way.

"Oh Y/N," Amber's familiar voice sounded from behind you, "You really thought you could escape, run away with some hunter family."

You looked around to see Sam and Jack were out of sight and turned back into your human form.

"Was that truly your plan?" Amber laughed sarcastically,

"My plan was to get away from you." You snarled, your jaw locked in a unhappy position.

"Your a ungrateful little bitch." Amber snapped.

"Maybe," You shrugged, stepping towards her as you pulled a knife out of your back pocket. It was the knife you had stolen from Derek, the one he enchanted with a witch killing spell. In one quick movement, you stabbed it into her gut, and smiled "But at least I'm not a sheep."

Her mouth gaped open as she disintegrated into thin air, leaving nothing but ash behind.

"Ding dong the witch is dead." You smiled as you sang to yourself before turning back into dog form to go find Sam and Jack.

"Here... uh dog." Sam called, "We really need to find you a name."

You jogged out of the bushes and leaped up at Sam happily.

"There you are pretty girl." Sam smiled and scratched your head.

"Where'd that lady go?" Jack asked, walking behind Sam.

"I don't know," Sam exhaled, looking back down at you, "Looks like your stuck with us for a little longer."

You wagged your tail happily as the three of you headed back to the car. As you drove back to the Bunker you noticed a car parked on the side of the road. You knew that car, it belonged to... Derek.

Then he walked into the middle of the road like the drama queen he was, forcing Sam to stop. Him and Jack exited the car carefully as your master stood in the road with a smirk on his face. You hoped out Jack's door causing Derek's eyes to rest upon you.

"Who the hell are you?" Sam asked him firmly.

"The names Derek." He smiled before pointing to you, "That's my pet."

Jack gave you a confused look before you leaped forward a d threw yourself at Derek. He raised his hand and you were shot with a stream of blue magic, colliding with the side of his car.

"You killed Amber, didn't you?" Derek spoke to you telepathically.

"Where's Carleen?" You responded.

"I killed that little bitch after you murdered my sister." Derek was looking over at you with a smug look.

You lifted your head to look at him, then it all hit you as you remembered everything he had ever done to you.

"Are you alright girl?" Jack asked, rushing to you and placing a hand on your side.

"Her name's Y/N." Derek added, "And she's not a dog."

Sam scoffed, "What is she then? A cat?"

"She's my familiar, dipshit." Derek growled.

You looked up at Jack once more before turning back into your human form. Jack looked at you with wide eyes, removing his hand quickly from your hip and backing up.

"Suprise." You breathed tiredly, standing up and facing Derek.

"Your her master?" Sam clarified.

"Not anymore." You glared, "I don't belong to that monster."

"Oh go ahead, make me look like the bad guy here." Derek scoffed, "If it weren't for you Carleen would still be alive."

"No she wouldn't!" You snapped, feeling your eyes sting as they formed tears, "You would have killed her anyways!"

"You didn't see the way she screamed for you as I cornered her like a fly before crushing her skull in."

You barely had time to scream at him in anger before throwing yourself forward and attempting to stab him with your knife. He didn't have time to use his magic to throw you around before you were on-top of him with a knife to his throat.

"I hope this hurts you son of a bitch." You let a single tear stream down your face before slicing his head clean off.

Removing yourself from the disintegrating corpse, you threw your bloody knife at Sam's feet, "You'll probably need it more them me."

You turned to Derek's car, prepared to run away forever, nobody to get attached to, no one to worry about and nobody's death to be responsible for.

"Y/N wait." Jack said from behind you, grabbing your arm.

"What now?" You sighed, turning to face him.

"Let us help you." Jack gave you a small smile as you met his deep brown eyes.

You broke away your gaze and looked over at Sam who gave you a firm nod. Looking back at Jack you smiled and nodded softly before heading back to the car.

***

"Who's this?" Dean asked, examining you as you walked in the Bunker door behind Jack and Sam.

"This is Y/N." Sam gave his brother a small uncomfortable smile.

"Remember, I stole your hamburger earlier." You smirked at the confused hunter.

"She's a familiar." Jack answered for Dean.

"You've got to be kidding me." Dean looked at you with a half suprised, half tired expression.

"On the brightside, now you can keep me." You patted Dean's shoulder as you walked by him. Examining the room around you from a angle that wasn't a foot from the ground you realized it was even more beautiful the before. You could definitely get used to it.

If y'all haven't noticed I am a dog person and there'll probably be a part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 628 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...
311 6 23
This world is a lot more freaky than we think. There are things watching from every direction possible and countless creatures lurking in the shadows...
43.5K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
36.9K 721 25
Pretty self-explanatory, I find. Supernatural Imagines. Written by me. Almost all ideas come from my screwed up little brain. And I mean /screwed/ up...