Supernatural Imagines For Y'a...

By Makenna217

Hey guys! If you haven't already, feel free to go read my first one but then again you don't have to. This wi... More

Sweet Child of Mine- Dean×Reader
The Pizza Man Jr- Jack×Reader
Good Day To Be A Dog
Friends with Benefits- Reader×Kevin
Temporary Roommate- Reader×Gabriel
Don't Call Me That (Requested)
Green Monster My Ass- Reader×Kevin
Christmas Shopping
Musical Soulmates- Reader×Kevin
Scared and Scarred~ Jack Kline

Dog Days- Reader×Sam

297 7 0
By Makenna217

Imagine adopting three dogs with Sam and Dean being pissed about it.

You and sat in the parking lot for a half a hour before releasing you had clearly got the wrong location.

"All in favor of going home?" You asked sarcastically and rose your hand.

"Alright fine." Sam sighed, starting the car and pulling back onto the highway.

You leaned your head against the window and read a few signs as you drove by. Only one of them really caught your eye which was a small billboard for a animal rescue ahead.

"Hey Sam," You looked over at your boyfriend with sweet eyes, "Since you love me so much..."

"What do you want?" Sam half smirked as his eyes remained on the road.

"Don't you think we could use some other... companion in the Bunker." You asked suspiciously, "Cause there's this rescue up ahead."

"Y/N Dean would kill me." Sam sighed flicking his eyes over to you.

"Maybe but..."

You were cut off as Sam pulled a left into the animal shelter. Giving him a smirk as you unbuckled your seat belt he gave you a warning look, "We're just looking."

"Right of course." You said quickly, getting out of the car and walking to the door alongside Sam.

The two of you entered the front door carefully as if Dean would pop out of nowhere with his slipper and beat the both of you. You smiled at the worker as you approached the counter.

"Hello, I'm Linda, anything I can help you with today?" She asked cheerfully.

"We were interested in looking at some of your dog's." Sam asked for you.

"Oh thank goodness." They woman sighed to which she received confused glaces from you and Sam, "Sorry, it's just the last few days we've been getting all these dogs in and barely any fosters or adoptions."

You gave Sam a devilish look before returning your eyes to Linda, "Well I hope we can help."

Nodding, Linda lead you to the rows of kennels full of dogs. You glaced around at all the different sizes and breeds of dogs that all had one thing in common, they need to be adopted.

"Have anything certain your looking for?" Linda asked, turning to look at you.

"Do you have any large, black dogs at the moment?" You asked knowing that they were the first ones to be euthanized when the shelter was full.

"I believe we do actually." Linda smiled before leading you through to a almost completely black English mastiff named Rex who was coincidentally best friends with a husky named Poppy.

Linda's radio went off and she excused herself before leaving you and Sam standing infront of the kennel.

"Rex, one year old English mastiff, neutered, good with other dogs and animals." Sam read aloud, "He seems like a good fit."

"You know what's a good number? Three." You said absently and began looking around at the other kennels.

"Three!" Sam exclaimed, "Do you want me to be disowned?"

"What about this pretty girl?" You asked crouching down next to kennel a little ways away from Sam. You selected her info and read aloud, "Poppy, three year old female, husky mix, spayed, no cats but loves hanging with Rex."

"Well it's a good thing we don't have cats then." Sam added sarcastically.

"I'll let you pick the last one." You smiled.

"Oh I already have." Sam pointed to the kennel beside him, "Fritz is a five year old nurtured male, Jack Russell mix, cool with everyone and everything."

"You guys now who's the lucky pup yet?" Linda asked as she returned.

"Yes we'd like to look at your fostering options for Rex, Poppy and Fritz." You asked, watching as Linda smiled widely.

"Right this way then." She said happily

The three of you returned to the front counter and discussed there options to which you decided it'd be easiest to just go ahead and adopt the dogs today with the exception of if anything happened were you couldn't keep them within the first month they'd come back to the shelter.

"Alright who's walking who?" Linda asked cheerfully.

"I'll take Poppy and Rex, Sam can take Fritz." You stated and a second later Linda handed you the end of two leashes.

You practically danced out of the store although it was pouring rain outside.

"Shit." Sam said as you stood on the balcony.

"At least you can carry your dog." You pointed out, "I have to run for it."

Sam scooped up his happily little Jack Russell along with the few supplies you had purchased as you walked your to dogs forward and made your way to the car. You shivered as a cold drop of rain ran down your neck. By the time you got back to the car all of you were soaked. You opened the back seat for Poppy and Rex before hoping in the drivers seat so Sam could hold Fritz.

Once you were all in the car you looked over at the dogs and then to your boyfriend, "You now I love so much right?"

"Hmm maybe." Sam said leaning closer to you.

You rolled your eyes playfully before pressing your lips to his. Quickly interrupted by Fritz, you broke the kiss with a laugh before pulling back onto the highway.

When you arrived back home and were relieved to see that Dean and Cas weren't home yet. The rain had slowed but not by much so again you ran towards the Bunker door. Once you all were inside you dropped the dogs leases to help Sam carried the dog food, bowls, a few toys, and doggy shampoo which you'll probably need to use sooner than later.

"They all need to be bathed." You sighed tiredly as you made your way down the stairs behind the dogs, "They smell like wet dog."

After putting the dog food in a cupboard in the kitchen and placing the three sets of dog food bowls around the dinning room you went to look for your dog's. Thankfully you found Poppy and Rex rolling on the carpet in your bedroom. 

"Come on doggies it's time for your bath." You whistled, to which both of the dogs got up and you brought them to the bathroom. In there, you found Sam already running water with Fritz standing on the edge of the tub.

"At least when Dean gets home they'll smell good." You smiled sarcastically.

"I'm sure he'll get over it." Sam reassured although you felt as if it was more for him then you.

Poppy hoped right in the bathtub along with Fritz. Although Rex didn't seem to convinced it was much better once he saw that his friends were corporating.  

You and Sam worked together to soak all the dogs in water before taking shampoo in the palm of your hand. You lathered Rex first as bubbles built up everywhere. Poppy wagged her tail as you blew the bubbles in the air. 

"Alright I'm going to go grab some towels." You said after all the dogs were covered in soap. Getting up you walked over to the door and opened it to walk out.

Sam yelled as something wet brushed against your leg. You didn't have anytime to grab him as Rex ran passed you.

"Shit, Sam!" You exclaimed, running after the dog.

"Close the-" Sam started but you were to far as Poppy and Fritz followed in the footsteps of there friend.

"It's fine as long as Dean's not here we ca-" You started but were horrifying interrupted by a loud.

"WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HELL IS THIS!" Dean yelled, followed by the slam of the front door.

You and Sam exchanged a half frightened, half surprised look before running towards the door. You found Dean and Cas at the bottom of the staircase as Dean was already looking in your and Sam's direction in demise.

"Dean, I can explain-" Sam started but Dean stomped past him into the library.

"Could have been worse I guess." You shrugged after a moment of silence.

Rex and Poppy came racing around the corner, leaving wet paw-prints and bubbles behind them. You managed to get them back to the bathroom, soon joined by Sam and Fritz. You rinsed off all the dogs and wrapped them in towels, drying them before releasing them back into the house.

"Wanna watch some Netflix?" You asked Sam as you closed the bathroom door behind you.

Sam gave you a smirk to which you furrowed your eyebrows, "I mean with the dogs."

His expression changed to a disappointed face. You linked your arm with his and rested your head on his shoulder as the two of you headed through the Bunker.

As you crossed through the library you found Dean with a backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Uh Dean, whatcha doing?" You asked quietly.

"Moving the hell out." He said absently as he walked towards the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 525 35
It's my first time writing stuff like this so sorry that it's not the best but em enjoy I may rewrite this at some point as it is my first fan fic s...
326K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
422K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
280K 4.4K 34
Wattpad Supernatural featured. A collection of imagines, preferences, one shots and mini series of supernatural characters and their actors. COMPLE...