Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

By cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 15: Past
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 18: Fair Game
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 29: Not your pup
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 32: Wildest Dream
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Flashbacks
Chapter 40: Maybe
Chapter 41:Guilt
Chapter 42: Mess
Chapter 43: Happily ever after
Chapter 44: Heartwarming
Chapter 45: Selfish

Chapter 14: With Her

240 67 62
By cherry_blossom76

"The worst battle is between what you know and what you see."

"Hey" Slurring the words with your drunk self, you scoot yourself a bit closer towards the person. He softly jerks his head as he finally faces you.

"Hi."He replies with his raspy voice, already panting. Small beads of sweat were visible on his forehead. You take in a sharp breath admiring the handsome being in front of you. A sense of intimacy rushes in your veins, the more you observe his face.

"You look a bit familiar?"You ask.In the favor of your confused expression, you furrow your eyebrows. While a glint of smirk plays on the corner of his lips as he stares.

"Nice try, girl." He states with a hint of playfulness unfolding his eyes.

"Cocky much." You assert elusively rolling your eyes.

Your mind refreshing the moment you met him today. When you accidentally bumped into him due to your clumsy personality. Out of embarrassment, you distanced yourself from him earlier today.

And yeah, you regret it.

Maybe you would regret it forever.

Or as long as you could remember him.

You never thought you would meet him again.

Or at least today.

It's really a game of fate.

"The clumsy girl, right?" He utters his words in a questioning manner although he's so sure of it.

It was also unexpected for him to meet you like this too. By your first impression with him, he didn't think you are that type of girl getting wasted on clubs.

He thought you're cute.

Chuckling at the words he had identified, you continue to sip on your drink. In your normal state, embarrassment would possibly spread across all over your face making you flushed red. But in your drunk state, your beyond to care about this type of emotion.

Now the only motto is to 'live the moment while it last.'

"I'm Hoseok."He introduces himself with his heart smile plastered on his face. He offers his hand for a handshake that you gladly accept.

"Y/N." You introduce yourself with your signature smile which would look cute in your normal state. But it has become more of a smirk in your drunken condition. The low cut neckline of your satin dress demonstrating your cleavage and embellishing your curves.

You were far to be cute right now.

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N." He utters while kissing the back of the palm of your hand. You went all giggly in his small gesture.

"That's so...uh formal." You tittered more at the 'formal' thing which doesn't suit the gesture.

"No...wrong."He speaks with his cheerful voice as you scoot more closer to him."That's so romantic."He corrects you as he sets his gaze in your eyes. He was serious. But on the contrary, you try your best to laugh at this intimate conversation.

But unfortunately, the laugh just escapes from you before you can even control yourself. Humorless talks seem to caught you all giggly even though you would just simply blow it off if you were sober.

"I'm sorry. I'm not good at this 'eye-contact' things." You simply state the fact while he was the one who becomes all tee-hee at this time before he mutters something under his breath.

Cute.

By each drink offered seems like a better idea. The jokes become funnier and the conversations become more intimate. Both of you exchanged your numbers. Now, you two were engrossed in your occassional chat up, until Hoseok got a call.

"I'm sorry. I've to take this." He slurs his words a bit. In response, you just nod, busy in helping yourself with another drink. He distances himself, before taking the call.

Grabbing your drink, you mentally convince your pure mind that it's the last one. But before you could chug it down, a pale hand grabs your hand. You mumble every possible curse or swear words that you could recall before bobbing your head behind to perceive the owner of the hand. Although, you already know.

"Whoa! Hold on, young woman. Don't you think you are going too light-headed?"Yoongi vocalizes with his dominant aura. An air of melancholy makes you hiss in discontent while you roll your eyes infront of his stern face.

||

You try to walk down the last few steps of your house while Yoongi was guiding you. Yoongi was quite sober unlike you.

"Okay...last step."Yoongi prompts. But you know how many times he already induced with 'last step'. You can feel your brain sending signals, but your body tells otherwise.

Okay...that's it. You peeked towards through your hooded eyes towards your destination. Gasp overtakes you before you could utter your words.

"This is what you call the last step."You low-key yell at him while you release yourself from his grip. But you instantly regret that as you feel yourself struggling to stand firmly.

"I'm done. I can't walk anymore. And these heels freaking hurts." Sputtering out your frustration, you just gave in, about to sit on the ground.

Until the pale blonde-haired figure hoicks you up like a rag doll over his shoulder.

Oops...that was out of the blue.

||

"Hobi! Why didn't you tell me that you came back?" The man whines from the other side of the phone.

"Nope. I didn't."Hoseok lies for the sake of surprise he was about to give to the male, he's talking to.

"Don't lie! I have proof." The person protests even though he doesn't have any proof. He was just predicting.

"Do you?" Hoseok teases playfully.

"Should I send you?"The man asserts being obvious with his prediction from the way of Hoseok's speaking.

"Silly! I was planning to surprise you. By the way, who told you?" Hoseok gives up. Disappointment lacing his tone while the person on the call bursts into the laughter of his victory.

But soon after Hoseok blows it off anyway as he continues."Oh, I got good news for you."

"What?" The man from the other side of the phone responds enthusiastically as Hoseok chuckles a bit from his childishness.

"I'm with her now," Hoseok asserts as a smirk makes its way to his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
5K 1.2K 52
"λ‹€μ‹œ 널 찾을꺼야 운λͺ…μ²˜λŸΌ~ I will find you again like destiny~" -Heartbeatβ™‘ ...
29.6K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
25.7K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...