Why me...?

De unbotheredlol

"Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes... Mais

Part 1- Coming Home
Part 2- Really Oikawa
Part 3- who's him?
Part 4- Oikawa's game
Part 5- you again?
Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!
Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?
Part 8- Mother no!
Part 9- dancing?
Part 10- the dance
Part 11- iwa-chann!
Part 12- Tokyo
Part 13-why are you ignoring me?
Part 14- ushijima?
Part 15- iwa-chan!
Part 16- fighting again
Part 18- Ushijima....
Part 19- Modeling
Part 20- don't tell me it's her?!
Part 21- Japan
Part 22- Marriage???
Part 23- July 20th
Part 24- Children? Royal family?
Part 25- kids?
Part 26
Part 27
Extra... its not related to anything in this story...
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 17- volleyball team game night

135 1 0
De unbotheredlol

Torū texted me to bring the volleyball team with me to our mansion. He's going to bring his team, he called daichi to bring his team.

I really hope I'm not the only girl, because them boys hella horny.

I got there and saw oikawa right away... I got up and left. I called Iwaizumi to meet me at our spot where we used to hang out with oikawa.

Iwaizumi- hey....

Y/n- sit down.

Iwaizumi- what's up?

Y/n- I'm going to Korea, and I love you but this isn't working when my brother clearly has feelings for you.

Iwaizumi- I-

Y/n- i know you love him, go be there for him I'll be fine, I love you bestie and who gives a fuck if they don't except you.

Iwaizumi- thank you for understanding but why are you going to Korea?

Y/n- I'll be doing my last year there, in 2 months we will be 3rd years.

Iwaizumi- do you even know Korean?

Y/n- yea, I do. I'm leaving without telling my parents and Torū.

Iwaizumi- are you running away...?

Y/n- sorta....

Iwaizumi- why is everything okay?

Y/n- I'm sorry but I can't explain.

I get up and leave I walk to my dorm, and open it and grab two suitcases and out all my clothing in it and put all my blankets and items into boxes, naming them " trash". I take pictures with me and leave the door unlocked and leaving the key card in the counter. I got to the office and explained I'm moving to Korea.

I was leaving when I saw the team pulling up to the parking lot. I sighed and quickly got in my car I never really drove but yeah. I forgot my other suitcase I quickly got off the car and ran to get it.

I wrote a in a piece of paper " things are inside, feel free to keep any, I'm moving" and taped it in front of the door. I took the elevator and to my surprise I saw semi.

Semi- you going somewhere?

Ignored him and put the suitcase in my car and drove off but ushijima stood in front of my car.

Ushijima- WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

I sighed and backed up and took the other exit the whole group of boys ran. Trying to catch up with me but I speeded faster, I was sorry for not saying goodbye but I want to look for myself.

I got to the airport and waited for the plane to land. After a few minutes I heard " gate 3, South Korea" I ran and sat.

I fell asleep for 2 hours once we go there I got off and went inside the airport to get my luggage. I got my luggage and turned my phone on to see " 10 missing calls from Torū, " 23 missing calls from dad" " 32 missing calls from mom" " 15 missing calls from ushijima" " 1 missing call from Iwaizumi".

Y/n- that's sure a lot of missing calls.

I ignored it and looked for a taxi and we were currently in the capital of Korea.

The kind taxi dropped me off my apartment, being shared with this young boy, who looked like he was a 3rd year. We are roommates.

A/N: hello, i was fine for awhile sorry, I'll be trying to write better stories...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
193 5 6
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
61.6K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
237K 8.2K 31
Her rival isn't supposed to fall for her, especially if he's the one that her brother, Oikawa Tōru, despises with every fiber of his being. Shiori is...