Our Little Secret {BWWM} (edi...

By therealmonicasalomon

Description In The Book.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ More

WARNING๐Ÿšซ
CHARACTERS
DESCRIPTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOUTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

5.9K 179 12
By therealmonicasalomon

Mature content

There heaven laid on my bed naked

My breath had gotten caught in my throat at the sight I should be kicking her out of my room right now I should be yelling at her as to why she was in my bed naked like that.

But I couldn't no because I was frozen I was in some type of trance she looked so mesmerizing the way her beautiful body laid sprawled out on the bed.

For me?

Oh what the hell was I thinking of course it was for me who else would it be you couldn't deny the strong attraction there was between her and I and it was crazy cause like I had said yesterday we hadn't exchanged at least more than two words since we've been here but now here she was.

She got up off my bed then came over to me "you don't think I've noticed the way you've been staring at me" she whispered by my ears "the way your eyes always linger behind me when I leave the room" now her fingers were trailing down my arms.

"You want me just as bad as I want you" she smiled rubbing up my chest.

Oh how bad I do.

In an estranged voice I said "we can't...." she cut me off with her finger pressed to my lips and shushed me she bought her body closer to mines so now her boobs where plush against my chest and I took her bottom lip with my teeth and sucked on it.

I hoisted her up against my waist wrapping her legs behind me then grabbed a fist full of her ass still kissing her I walked over to my bed and dropped her on it I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere "why are you so damn tempting?" I asked her trailing butterfly kisses from her waist up to the valley of her breast.

While doing that I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them and my underwear off in one swift motion when that was done I focused my attention on her chocolate drops I took the left one in my hands squeezing it causing her to moan before I took it into my mouth and sucked on it as if it was the only source of food that I've had licking , bitting and tweaking my tongue around her mounds she gripped onto my hair while withering underneath me I decided it was time for me to show the other breast the same equal amount of attention so I did the same as I did the first one.

By the time I was done I pulled my body up and came face to face with her I waisted no time in taking her lips into my own enjoying the taste of her mouth onto mines how could one be so fucking addicting.

She flipped us over so that now I was the one on my back and she was on top she looked down at me smirking before she spoke "I was wondering when you were going to let your barriers down" .

"Shut up" I told her bringing her her lips back to mines after 2 minutes she finally broke our kiss causing me to instantly miss her warm lips again but after what she did next I didn't mind not one bit at all she turned around but she still laid on my chest she came  in contact with my hard dick standing at attention in her face while she did that all I could focus on was the perfect view of her pink pussy lips the juice that flowed from her pussy down to my chest had me wanting to pull her ass back up here and latch onto the tempting delicious meal that came at my attention but for now all I had to settle on was her pussy leaking it's juices onto my chest instead.

I felt her start pumping the length of my cock and I couldn't contain the groan that had left my lips at the feel of her tiny hands going up and down my shaft if I couldn't keep it in while she did that how was I going to react when she finally puts me into her mouth she broke me out of my thoughts when I felt her lick the slit of my tip probably trying to tease me she kept repeating the same shit over and over again like a pattern and i was about to tell her to cut that shit out until she took me off guard and took me into her whole mouth WHAT . THE . FUCK she was taking me so good and sloppy spitting licking and jerking you name it I felt my self hit the back of her throat and groaned in satisfaction also at the sounds of her chocking her self and coming back up for air she jerked me into her hands when she knew that I was at the verge of cumming "ahhhh" I yelled as I sprinted my seed into her hands , face and hopefully her mouth.

When she was done sucking me off she had come back up but her back was still turned from me oh how I wanted her pussy in my mouth so bad but she was teasing me with slick wet juices that were leaking as she rubbed her core up and down my chest as if she were ridding me and would purposely inch her beautiful pussy by my mouth I'd only get a lick in before she moved away and continued to grind herself on my chest she must have gotten tired of the games that she was playing because she got up top of me and moved herself to the right side of my bed on her knees she crawled towards me with a mischief grin on her face "you hungry?" She asked me tauntingly I nodded my head furiously unable to give a verbal answer she took my hands in hers and guided it towards her moist cunt and I groaned in satisfaction at her slippery wetness I took two fingers and decided to go deeper in her circling my fingers around her g-spot she was moaning crazy loud so I had to bring my other hand towards her mouth to contain her loud noise I felt her about to cum so I quickened my pace in her until there was muffled screams that could be heard from my hand It came out strangled As I pulled my fingers out of her now cum drenched pussy and bought them to my lips and groaned  in satisfaction as her juices coated my tongue she tasted so delicious she was looking at me longingly as I continued sucking her juices that coated my fingers "I want a taste" she Pouted before climbing over me and taking my mouth right back into hers.

She took my tongue from in my mouth and sucked on it as if it were ice soon we were fighting for dominance in the kiss and Id say we both gained it I felt her hand moved to my Cock stroking it slowly before she adjusted herself from up top of me and guided myself into her I groaned as she slowly slid herself onto me.

Fuck she was tight as hell how was she so tight was she a virgin you don't understand she was basically squeezing the life out of my dick.

When she started to move I was done for it she picked her self up from my chest and arched her back as she rode me the site was so exotic she was beautiful and the way her breasts bounced I had a strong urge to grab a hold onto them and take them into my mouth but I let her do her thing so I settled On taking her ass into my hands instead squeezing them as she rode me and the vibration of her ass was crazy only then I wish she'd rode me in reverse cowgirl instead so that I could see how she was taking me so good.

She started to go faster mumbling incoherent words and covering her mouth and mines cause to tell you the truth she had me moaning like a bitch I was at loss for words I felt her pussy start pulsing around me and knew she was on the verge of cumming  so I slowed her thrust down By gaining control of her hips and making them grind into me instead until I felt her milking my cock she screamed over her covered hand but it was still loud quite frankly I couldn't even blame her I felt my my own release approaching but I did not know where she wanted me to cum until she gave me the OK and told me she was on birth control so I came deep inside her with a grunt after I was down with my release we were both breathing pretty hard.

Heaven rolled off from up top of me and got under the covers laying her head on my chest that's when it all hit me.

I had just fucked my nieces best friend.

I'm guessing heaven could sense my distress because she picked up her head and looked at me with a calm look on her face. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Heaven you must know what we did is-" but she cut me off before I could finish with her pointed finger to my lip.

"Shhhh" she began and grinned.

"It'll just have to be our little secret"

But what y'all thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 1 3
Without any effort he made it hard for her to resist. Without any control she dared to attempt the unthinkable. Her uncle. Her secret obsession. How...
131K 2.6K 52
โ€ผ๏ธ[editing] โ€ผ๏ธ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) ๐Ÿท# ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘...
8.2K 320 19
This is a dark story ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ขwith mature stuff in it, so please read it only if you are 18+. peep into know ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿฅต