The Fix {COMPLETED}

由 YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... 更多

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

26

5.5K 337 229
由 YahTheDon

didn't even think i was gon update today BUT HERE WE ARE. don't get to slacking either bitches , we ain't done 😏

Beyoncé | September 12th
Washington D.C.

"Nicki tell me what he said to you." I followed behind her into her house.

She wouldn't say anything to me about her meeting with the chancellor and it was scaring me. I needed to know what to expect, I needed to know what to say when I went in there. The silent treatment was not helping that case.

"Onika I'm talking to you." I said sternly. She turned to face me then rolled her eyes, turning right back around.

I shut the door behind me, sighing as I followed her up the stairs. I don't see why she won't just tell me what he said.

"Close the door please." She told me once I got into her room.

"No, tell me what he said."

"Close the door please." She repeated.

I closed the door behind me then sat down on the bed as she walked around her room doing shit.

"Are you trying to avoid the question or something? Onika what did he say? What did you say?"

"I told him the truth, about everything, about before you even came to Howard-"

"Why the fu-"

"Beyoncé shut up damn. You talk too much."

I stayed quiet so she could speak.

"He wants to keep this quiet, he doesn't want this to get out."

"So he's just dropping this?" I asked.

"Tuh. No. He wants you removed from the class and placed into a different one with a different professor. If I were to be fired with no explanation, it would raise suspicion."

"So why doesn't he just come up with an explanation?"

"Everybody has secrets."

I sat there for a second. "Well if you have dirt on him then why does he have to move me from the class?"

"Because he's still the chancellor, he's still a man, he still has his pride. Apparently something has to be done."

"Why does it have to be that?"

She smirked. "You gonna miss me giving you A's and getting you hard in the middle of class?"

"Yes. Now I have to pay attention."

"You might get lucky and get some different professor pussy."

"You play too much, you know I'm not having sex with anybody else."

"Not the point."

"What am I supposed to tell the chancellor whenever he calls me? Because I know he will."

"Tell him whatever you like, it doesn't matter."

"It does matter-"

"Beyoncé do you hear me telling you that it doesn't matter? Just don't be stupid. Use what I told you as context clues. Don't be dumb." She walked out of the room.

I followed behind her immediately. "You can't just say that then walk away from me."

"But I did."

"Are you mad or something? Like I genuinely don't understand what's going on here." I stood at the last step, she just wouldn't stop moving. She went from the kitchen to the living room all the way back.

"Beyoncé leave this alone. Just do what you have to do with the chancellor. Don't worry about me."

"You're my girlfriend. I can't worry about you now?"

"I'm your girlfriend now?"

"We didn't have a conversation yesterday?" I followed her into the kitchen, sitting on the edge of her huge island. There's no way she needs all of these big furniture pieces when she's just a midget.

"We had a conversation. There was never an agreement nor was I asked anything."

"Why I gotta ask you?" I reached out to grab her, making her look at me. "You followed me here woman."

"Beyoncé I'm tired, I don't have time for this." She sighed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Just stressed out."

I didn't know what was going on. She was acting weird.

I pulled her between my legs then made her look up at me.

"Tell me what's wrong with you."

"I need to go back to New York before I hurt somebody. This could blow up into something I don't need."

The entire statement had me thinking. Was this just her way of getting back at me? Getting me to love her, getting me to admit it, doing everything in her power to make it seem like she loves me... then just leaves me? Is that the endgame?

"That's not fair. You did all this for what? What was the goal?"

"What you mean?"

"What you mean what I mean? You came for what? Because you love me, cool now you're telling me you're trying to leave. It just doesn't make sense. It seems like this was the plan the whole time."

She sucked her teeth. "Are you serious Beyoncé? You still don't trust me?"

"No." I jumped down. "Don't act like it's just that easy because it's not and you know it's not. All the shit that transpired between you and I and you think I can just trust you like that? It don't work like that. I don't even see how you can trust me."

"I was giving you the benefit of the doubt me, like we agreed."

"It ain't that easy Onika."

"Yes it is."

"For you. It's that easy for you, I don't see how but yeah."

"Okay you get it so what are you saying?"

"You're not going anywhere, you don't get to go anywhere. Not after all this shit we keep having to go through. You don't get to up and leave when shit gets hard, when you know I'm in love with you. I don't know what the fuck you think this is."

She just shook her head and walked up the stairs. I followed behind her. We gon' talk about this. And she ain't going nowhere, I promise that.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"When? Right now or when I go?"

"Onika you not going nowhere just so you know. I'm gon' let you know that shit right now. Come here."

She looked back at me with her face scrunched up. "No."

"I'm not gon' tell you again. We're talking about this. Either it's gon' be over here or over there. It's your choice." I shrugged. "You not no little girl, let's act like adults."

"Beyoncé who the fuck are you talking to?!" She yelled.

I walked over, towering over her, making her look up at me. "We are going to talk like adults Onika."

"Okay."

That's what I thought.

"I'm not gonna let you run from me, the same way you didn't let me. I already told you I'm in love with your crazy ass so why you tryna run from me?"

"I'm not running from you Beyoncé, I'm getting away from all this drama."

"You created this drama, you don't get to run from it. You came here and continued pursuing me so you don't get to leave me."

"I'm not leaving you."

"I know you're not. Conversation over." I intertwined our fingers, leaning down to peck her lips. "Love you."

"Bey-"

"Tell me you not going nowhere." I whispered in her ear. If I could get my way this way then I would. I don't care. I'm not letting her leave me after she made me this vulnerable. It's not gonna happen.

This shit is different.

She stayed quiet for a minute. I repositioned myself so I was staring her in her eyes.

"Please tell me you not going nowhere."

This might be a bit manipulative but it is what it is. This one's mine and I'm not gonna let her go anywhere. It's out of the question. So she better lose the notion.

The way she looked at me already gave up what she was going to say.

"Just say it. You not going nowhere Nicki."

"I'm not going nowhere."

That's what I thought.
_________________

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.2K 391 40
What happens when divorced single mother Beyoncé Knowles meets her new neighbor Y/N? Things get crazy..read to find out
35.7K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
61K 2.5K 35
Beyoncé is a single mother to her 15 year-old daughter, Skai. Skai doesn't know who her father is, and Beyoncé spent the past 15 years trying to put...
183K 10.3K 32
Ever since Beyoncé's father left her, She's never been the same. It had the same effect when her ex cheated then did the same thing. Running around w...