šƒš€š˜šƒš‘š„š€šŒ. āŖ š—Œš–ŗš—Œš—Žļæ½...

By lcvykuna

Shy, reserved, and innocent. Can Misa become a shinobi? š˜€š˜š—®š˜š˜‚š˜€; š–¼š—ˆš—†š—‰š—…š–¾š—š–¾ āœ“ š™½š™°šššš„ššƒš™¾ š—Œš–ŗš—Œ... More

šƒššš²šš«šžššš¦
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
second story!

twenty-one

7.9K 290 60
By lcvykuna

ʚ Aiming High ɞ

The time has come.

Eight participants are standing in line with determination spread on their faces. The audience is cheering full of excitement, ready to watch the upcoming battles. But the problem is...Sasuke hasn't arrived yet. Naruto and Misa grew puzzled if he'll even make it on time. However, the show must go on. Shiranui Genma their proctor called them the "stars" of the final competition. They're the last people that made it through the Chunin Exam.

In the audience, Nanami, Sakura, and Ino sat together and watching their teammates. The three girls have become close friends right after coming back to the village. Nanami can see Misa has changed a lot from her training process. Her meek, shy self has been swept away by a confident little lady. Misa's family also came along; Koichi is super excited to see his sister throw some beating.

Over at the field, Genma pulls a piece of paper out of his green vest. He shows the participants mapped down of the tournament. "Look at this," Genma demanded. They analyzed the paper and it seems like a few people have dropped out. Quite baffling. "There has been a slight change. Check who you will be facing one more time." Genma tells them. Misa checks it, her match is against one of the Suna-nins. Temari. Her mind went back to the second task and how she fought. She annihilated Tenten.

"Say, what'll happen to Sasuke?" Naruto abruptly asked about his teammate. Genma responded "In case a competitor does not arrive by the start time of match..." he flicks the toothpick up, "he or she will lose by default." The Jōnin affirmed. Naruto and Misa fell anxious. They both veer their heads at the open entrance—hoping that Sasuke doesn't back out on the competition. Genma then starts to explain the rules for this final task of the Chunin Exam. It was the same as the second test and he is the judge that shall seek who will win in the matches.

Misa can feel the tension has risen in the air. Now that introduction is over, the final exam can now begin. The Jōnin speaks "The first battle will be...Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Neji." The two boys took a glance at each other, their glares were burning like flames. "For the rest of you will be in the waiting room and be ready when your name is called." Genma ends his explanation.

Naruto has grown furious and wanted to take down the Hyuga. What he did to Hinata was very heartless. Beating his cousin till she can't breathe. Misa notices that Naruto cares for her and it's quite compassionate. "I hope you'll ace this." She stares into his blue eyes. "Don't worry Misa-chan this will be a piece of cake." Like the ordinary, Naruto has full confidence in anything. The Akiyama smiles sincerely "Now don't get your ego too high because you never know." She patted his head with a delicate hand and he descends off to the battleground.

"You're a big supporter for him," Shikamaru said, letting out a yawn.

"He is strong, I just know he'll win," Misa predicts that Naruto will defeat Neji.

"Well, that is nice of you. Rooting for your teammate." The Nara boy can see hope in her eyes. He has to admit, Misa is the most beautiful shinobi in this generation. Shikamaru may not have romantic feelings for her like Sasuke but she is a great friend.

Then, Shino makes his way over to them. "I see some socializing so I decided to come to join." He has his hands in the pockets of his coat and black glasses on, basically his usual apparel. Misa chuckled "It's great to see you again, Shino-san." She greeted the Aburame. He nods his head as a response. The three turn their attention back to the starting match.

During the fight, Neji performed his Hyuga Clan Jutsu that tries to vanquish Naruto. It was up until the orange chakra makes its appearance. Adrenaline causes everyone to be flabbergasted as the chakra ignited. Naruto's speed is much faster than before. Neji couldn't expect the momentum.

Instantly, his opponent charges with a kunai knife. But Neji does his Rotation Jutsu and gets collided by the powerful chakra. Inexplicably, an erupt explosion happens. Misa grew felt concerned and she clutches her fist to her chest as the dust disappears. She gasps in total surprise. Naruto is down!

"Failure boy. Sorry, but this is the reality." Neji asserted a brusque comment. "Now this is the en—" As if he thought he was about to end his speech, a hand came from the ground and mercilessly uppercuts him. Naruto made a strategy to fake his defeat by using a clone. He can now see that he has beaten Neji. Panting heavily, Naruto trudges to the half-conscious Hyuga. "Because unlike me, you're not a failure." The Jinchuriki stated.

The power of believing in oneself becomes the power to change destiny.

Genma smirks proudly at the boy, this match is over. "Winner of this fight is Uzumaki Naruto." He announced to the public. Hundreds of people from the audience all cheered. Misa wanted to cry for him. He has come a long way to prove to everyone that he can make his dreams come true. After telling her that Jiraya is his mentor, Naruto will be the next legendary shinobi. She watches her friend runs around and blowing kisses at the crowd from above. 'You are incredible, Naruto.' Misa smiles merrily.

✧˖*°࿐

"For our next match is...Temari versus Akiyama Misa."

Genma calls up the two ladies down to the pit of the arena. She can feel her spirit has been energized. Naruto, Shino, and Shikamaru all wish for Misa to do her best. Temari is already heading down while the Akiyama follows. She remembers how they first encountered and it wasn't close to a welcoming. But she is up for the challenge.

When coming face to face, the Suna-nin smirks at the small girl. "I just hope you won't go easy on me," Temari said. Misa plays a smirk as well "Oh I won't." She remarked. Genma saw their interaction and laughs under his breath. First female fight of the day. "Alright, since you both look ready...the match now starts." The Jōnin steps back to watch this upcoming ferocious moment.

Misa lowers her hand to grab the kunai knife. She witnessed Temari is close to removing the gigantic fan from her back. She makes the first move by jumping back and hurled the weapon. Temari easily dodged it with her closed fan. Misa creates hand seals "Hyōton: Mangehyō!" Thousands of ice petals came shooting at her opponent. Temari unfolded her precious weapon "Ninpo: Kamaitachi!" She fans a powerful gust of wind. The ice petals shattered into pieces. Misa tries standing down but her body got lifted in the air. A painful hit to the back when she gets collided with the wall. Groaning, the Akiyama tries to stand up.

"Only one blow and you are already losing." Temari sneered.

Misa grits her teeth and is on her feet again. "Your prediction might be wrong." She made a retort. Temari has a furious frown. The two fighters have livid eyes. They continue to thrash around as everyone watches all focused. Akemi detects the moves his daughter is doing; she has good reflexes whenever Temari strikes but he can tell she is running out of chakra. "Onee-chan is really cool." Koichi is overall amazed by his sister. Reiko grins at her son "She is for sure a shinobi." She said and her husband agrees too.

Five minutes have passed and no one has been knocked out yet. Misa thought about an idea to win. She reflects on the last time she trained with Tsunade. The Senju apprised that she shouldn't be afraid to build more chakra in her jutsus. Her Taijutsu can work but Temari is a shinobi with wind abilities. So no other choice but to perform something that can beat Wind Release.

Her eyes closed for a second and reopen them. Those rosy pinks have illuminated like cherry blossoms gleaming from the moonlight. Temari watched carefully and gets ready for what's coming. In a split second, Misa dashed off at an unreal velocity. Temari attacks with the same technique but the gust of wind disappeared when she came from above. Misa's hands vastly do hand seals.

"Konohanasakuya!" Her soft voice yelled. Azure colored flames formed on her hands.

"Nani?!" Temari is stunned and quickly moves away from the shooting flames. It came in like a blur when Misa appeared in front of the Suna-nin. She lets out a battle cry and threw a miraculous punch to the face and a kick to the gut.

Temari can feel her energy is drained out. She can't move with a limp. Up until she sees Misa walking closer to her. "You sure can fight, I give you that. Since I don't have enough chakra, you can take the win." The dirty blonde admits that she lost and Misa took it as a strong kunoichi. A smile grace on the latter's face "Arigatou. You fought great too." She lends Temari a hand and helps her on her feet. Genma witnessed it all, so it's time for the announcement. "Temari has admitted forfeiting, which means Akiyama Misa is the winner." Once telling the audience, screams and cheers can be heard.

Her family, best friend, and teammates all have the same reaction. Overjoyed for Misa. She smiles up at everyone around. She also spotted Naruto hugging Shikamaru to death and his loud voice was saying she won. The kunoichi giggles in delight. This is a victory.

✧˖*°࿐

Over an hour already, there's no sign of Sasuke.

Time is running out and if he doesn't show up, he will have an automatic elimination. The villagers aren't looking satisfied as well. Naruto and Misa have grown impatient because the wait is making them worried. "That teme! He is never late!" The blonde boy complained. Misa would've done the same but she is truly hoping that Sasuke will show up. "Maybe Kakashi sensei had to do something with him. Like one last preparation." She predicted. "Well, whatever it is he needs to be here." Naruto frowns with his whisker cheeks puffed out.

He is very mad.

Sighing deeply, Misa looks at her left side to Gaara is now on the battlefield. He is Sasuke's opponent. Up until they hear Genma telling everyone that the time limit has expired. Naruto's jaw dropped and Misa clutched her hands into fists. She felt her heart racing 'Where are you, Sasuke-kun?' she closed her eyes and prayed.

Suddenly, a warm touch wrapped around her waist. She gasped and heard a soothing voice talked in her ear. "Sorry I kept you waiting." The person said. Misa turns her head to see the face she is in love with. "Took you a while." She grinned, softly. Sasuke seems different. His entire outfit is now black and his hair has gotten longer. Not to mention, the energy he has is determination.

It's his fight now.

The young lovers pulled away and can see the people are silent with full astonishment. Genma smirks at him "What's your name?" He asked. The raven-haired boy speaks "Uchiha Sasuke." He gives his name to the public that has them hollering. Misa looks at her sensei "What made you arrive late?" She wondered. Kakashi sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. "Uh you see—" he gets cut off by Sasuke. "He wanted a dramatic entrance." He answers for him. Sasuke can tell his teammates are displeased by the reasoning.

But putting that off to the side, Gaara and him have met at last. Nothing has changed between them other than who will win this.

Then, they noticed Kakashi speaks up to his students. "According to Genma, I am proud of you three. Including Sakura because this squad has some powerful shinobis." His single eye watches them smile in content. They're very precious to him.

Kakashi has his vision on the raven-haired boy. "Sasuke, you trained enough with me and now it's your time to give out what you got." He believes in his student. The sole Uchiha survivor gave a nod as a response. Sasuke felt a small touch on his hand. He sees Misa raising it to her lips and she lightly kissed it. "Good luck." His beloved beauty wishes the best for him. A lovely smile brings on Sasuke's face. "I will and try not to get underestimated." He spoke with such pride.

Once being separated, Misa feels someone poking her arm. "What is it Naruto?" She asked him. "Uhh how long you two been together?" He wonders if he is seeing things. His friend replies "Ever since the Chunin Exam started." That now shocked the Jinchuriki. Naruto goes up to her face all upset "And you didn't tell me?! AHH!! THERE'S SO MUCH I AM MISSING OUT!" He was stomping his feet like a grumpy kid and Misa is just laughing at him.

Standing face to face, Sasuke and Gaara have the same ambitious expression.

Hell is about to break loose.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Author's Note
Part 1 of the Chunin Exam finale is done!! I can't believe I have been writing this arc for a while 😅 but I'm glad to hear your feedback because it gives me motivation and more brainstorming 😎 Be ready to say farewell to the Chunin Exam arc 😢 The next update is going to be the end of it and I hope you are staying tuned for it 💕 I love you beautiful readers from the support to making this story well-known because I would never expect to have top rankings and everything else 😚

Konohanasakuya - Cherry Tree Blossoms Blooming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 354 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
121K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
448K 13.7K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
194K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...