His Rider (Book 2)

By NeshaW_

This is the sequel to The Fat Girl. You can not read this book without reading The Fat Girl!! Just when you... More

His Rider [ Introduction ]
Chapter 1
Chapter 3: I'm Still Here
Chapter 4: Dirty Secrets
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Ten Reasons
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Trey Songz Lovers
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Idk
Chapter 14
hello
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ladies
Chapter 16 Part 2
New Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 : The END
Final Book

Chapter 2

6.7K 220 55
By NeshaW_

Miracle G.

I sighed of relief when I saw it was Storm and Jayceon. I totally forgot I gave them a key to the house. Even though they lived in Tennessee now they still flew down to Houston to come see us every now and then. I wasn't expecting this surprise visit at all.

Knowing it was my sister at the door rather than an intruder made me feel better. I watched as August put his glock back in his waist band. I made eye contact with him.

“Make sure you put that where you found it” I said.

He cut his eyes at me and he turned to go get the twins out of the car. I embraced Storm into a big hug like I didn't just see her a month ago but I really did miss her.

“I am so sorry I scared you” She said making eye contact.

I shook my head and I returned eye contact with her. “It’s fine really”

To be honest, it was kind of weird for Storm and Jay to do a surprise visit. I mean they really never do it anyways and I feel like something is wrong.

“I’lll help August get the kids.” She offered.

“Sure”

I walked in the house and I instantly took my shoes off. I was tired as hell and I was ready to get in my bed but I had to stay up a little longer now that Storm and Jay was here. I wondered if Jayla was with them.

I looked around the house to see Jayla car seat on the couch. I walked over to the couch and Jayla wasn't even in her car seat. I headed to the entertainment room where I was hearing sound from. When I entered the new entertainment room I smelt popcorn and I heard Jayla making baby noises.

I walked behind Jay and Jayla turned around in his lap. She began to get excited as she seen me. She grabbed on to her daddy’s shirt and pulled herself up.

“Hey baby girl” I said as I reached over and picked her up.

I began to give her a bunch of kisses on her soft caramel skin. She giggled and began to grab my face and puckered up her lips to give me kisses which was wet and slobbery.

“Okay you doing the most now” I said laughing.

“Did your sister tell you the news?” Jay said looking up at me smiling.

“The news about what?” I asked clueless.

Jayla grabbed my thumb and she began to squeeze on it. I looked at her and I began to talk softly to her now.

“What are your parents up too?” I asked her making her smile.

She always smiled or laughed! I loved that about her! She was such an energetic baby. I sat beside him and I placed her in my lap carefully. I looked over at him and I moved my bang out of my face and I looked at him.

“I thought she was going to tell you but I guess I have to tell you” He said looking down at the ground.

He looked sad and I couldn’t stand seeing anyone sad especially if I cared from them. I wondered what was going on but I just wanted to get straight to the point. I heard the door to the entertainment room open and Storm walked in patting Auggy’s back.

“He is getting heavy” She said breathing heavily.

“It’s because he got a big head like his daddy” I joked.

“Girl shut up you love that big head ass nigga” She said smiling.

“I sure do” I agreed cheesing extra hard now.

“How cute” August said as his voice boomed through the room.

“Shut up” I said blushing.

The room fell silent as everyone looked around at each other. I stood up and I handed Jayla back to her daddy and I walked over to August side.

“What’s going on?” He asked confused.

“I don’t know something’s going on! So that means someone needs to tell me.” I said impatiently now.

I looked at Storm who looked at Jay. Storm sighed heavily and she walked over to me and she looked me in the eyes with her blue eyes. She began to get teary eyed and she handed me Auggy. I began to rub his back while I looked at her.

“Miracle can we please stay here for a while? Some shit is going on at home and we have no were to go.” She said sadly.

I used my free arm to reach out to her. I placed it on her shoulder and I nodded my head in agreement. She didn’t have to ask I would do anything for her!! I knew since we moved to Houston, Texas it was really hard on Storm and Jay.

Before we left I remember like yesterday that Jay refused August money over and over again. It was just to help them if they ever needed anything since we weren’t going to be living in the same state anymore. Jay’s pride got into the way and he didn’t accept the money.

As I held my baby in one of my arms I also let Storm cry on my shoulder and I had my arm around her and rubbing her back. Since Auggy was sleep I felt like it was got for me to not hold his lower back.

“Come on. Let’s go to talk” I said walking to the door to leave.

“Baby I am going to go change Auggy and you can give Alyssa to Storm so we can go change them and get them in the bed” I said.

He kissed Alyssa on the top of her head and then he came over and kissed Auggy on his cheek. He looked down at me and he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“I’ll be down here talking to Jay” He said.

We left the room and made it to the twin’s room. I placed Auggy on the change table we had in the room and I began to take off his clothes. I put on a clean pamper and some clean pajama’s. I also changed his socks and I placed him in his crib. I watched as Storm followed my lead as she changed Alyssa into her pajamas as well. I noticed she began to wake up a little bit.

She begin to stick her thumb in her mouth and I quickly went over to her and I moved her thumb from her mouth. I grabbed a clean pacifier and I placed it in her mouth. I watched as Storm placed her in her crib.

“Good night babies” I said softly.

We exited the room and we headed to the room me and August shared. Storm looked around at the room and she plopped down on the bed.

“I wish me and Jay had all of this” She said sadly.

“Some people don’t want this lifestyle though. Sis it’s not as easy as it seems” I admitted.

“But you have everything! Cars, designer clothes, you don’t have to worry about where your baby’s milk is coming from” She said.

Then I realized I believe Storm was jealous of everything I have. It wasn’t like August didn’t offer him to get him on with him but he declined.

“Storm, it’s not like August didn’t asked Jayceon” I said slightly annoyed now.

I know she needed her sister but at this point of time I was kinda annoyed and really sleepy. I tried to keep my anger under control because I know my mouth is foul.

“Yeah I know but .. “ She trailed.

“But what?” I asked looking at her like she was stupid.

“It’s just Jayceon is scared. What if he goes down?” She asked.

“If he is scared than it isn’t made for him point blank period” I said being blunt.

I looked her dead in her eyes and I could see her facial expression changed when I said that. She sat up on the bed and she looked at me in denial.

“You don’t know what it is to struggle! You don’t know what’s it like to cry because your paper can’t fit her pampers. You don’t know what we went through when you left. You left me!” She yelled crying now.

Now I had got upset because for the last damn time it was like we didn’t offer them money every month. They never took it. I really think Jayceon is controlling and he brainwashes Storm.

“You’re right” I said agreeing.

I didn’t know what it felt like to struggle. I mean this past year that I been with August well almost two years I never needed anything it was always I wanted it cause it looked good. My kids had the best even though they were babies.

“Don’t you dare come in my house and get brave behind closed doors” I said upset now.

“I can help you only if you want it! Don’t through that story in my face because I called Mama time after time asking if anyone needed anything and she claimed you too where doing just fine” I said.

“Mama doesn’t know shit!! She still is with Bobby D aint she?” She asked.

I didn’t say anything else because I noticed the bedroom door was getting pushed open.

“If you two don’t mind I need to catch some Z’s. I got things to do in the morning” He said.

“Storm. You can stay here as long as you like. As long as you don’t eat my snacks and mess up my house than we good” I said.

She rolled her eyes and she stormed out of the room. I walked over to the door to the room and I shut it. I sighed heavily as I turned around to walk back over to the bed.

“I’m so glad you came in the room” I said standing in front of him.

“I just knew you needed someone to come rescue you” He said with a smirk.

“What I need to do is smoke a blunt” I said twirling my hair around my finger.

“We can smoke in the morning” He said.

I began to get take off the clothes I had on and I got in the bed with my bra and panties on. I was really tired and I knew I smoked a blunt I would be knocked out.

“Nah I got things to do in the morning” I said pulling the covers up.

He got in the bed after me and he grabbed me by my waist and he pulled me to him. My ass was on his manhood and I was considerably warm. He placed his face in my neck and he began to kiss on it.

I closed my eyes tightly now. He continued to kiss on my neck till he reached the back of my neck. He started from the back of my neck and kissed down to the middle of my spine.

I turned around now and grabbed his face. I wanted to give him the best head ever right now but the way my body was set up I was tired as hell for some odd reason.

“Not tonight. I am tired as hell” I said softly.

He sighed and he playfully rolled his eyes. “You don’t never want to give me none” He whined.

I began to giggle at him because it was cute when he acted like a baby. I grabbed his chin and I placed multiple soft kisses on his lips.

“I am so tired though” I said.

He eyed me and I shook my head no.

“Are you hiding something from me?” He asked suspicious now.

“Hiding something like what” I asked.

He didn’t say anything at all and he kept staring at me till I finally gave in.

“I don’t know yet but I know when we had the twins I was tired all the damn time” I stated.

“You bet not be pregnant” He mumbled.

“Huh?” I asked slightly upset.

I know he didn’t think he could get away with saying what he said. He knows I could hear everything. I could hear if Alyssa or Auggy starts to move around to wake up so I know he knows damn well I could hear.

“Baby it’s nothing. I’m going to sleep” He said as he turned over.

I rolled my eyes and I began to turn over on my side to fall asleep. My mind began to wonder like what if I was really pregnant. What would I do?

I was going to make a trip to the doctor tomorrow morning before August headed out to do whatever he had to do.

My eyes began to get heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next morning.

As I sat in the doctor’s office I begin to get nervous as hell. I mean shit what if I was really pregnant? What the hell we going do with three babies in the house!?

August was going to be a father of five kids at the age of 21. I mean I definitely wanted to have another baby by August and I was planning on getting my tubes tied after that.

Sometimes you just have to deal with your consequences. After today if I’m not pregnant I was going to make August wrap it out. I mean even if he did wrap it up and the condom broke at least it would be better knowing we used protection instead or not using any at all.

The doctor came back in the room with his chart and he began to look up at his chart from me and he smiled.

“Congratulation’s Mrs. Gordon you are expecting baby number 3” He said.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I was absolutely stunned at what he just shared with me. I knew something was wrong because I was constantly tired and I felt the urge to throw up every time. I knew when I couldn’t eat that Cajun chicken something was wrong. I mean I did love hot food!

“You don’t seem so happy about that. You know there are other options right Mrs. Gordon?” He said.

“Yeah I know” I said softly.

“You can choose adoption which would be easier for some. It can be a closed adoption where you won’t have any contact with the parents or it can be an open adoption where-

“What about abortion?” I asked nervously.

He looked at me and I returned his stare. “Is that the choice you want to make?” He asked.

“I believe so. I just need time to think. I mean my kid’s father already explained to me last night how he basically didn’t want me to be pregnant again so I think it’s best” I said.

He got up from his chair and he began to print off documents for me about Abortion. On the main page it was in big bold letter’s that read “Abortion”.

After our talk I thanked him and made my way back to the waiting room. I walked to the front desk to ask the receptionist for an excuse for school.

“Miracle?” I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Miah walking up to me with Anthony. He looked sick as hell with his runny nose and even his cough sounded horrible.

I shot her a fake smile and I bend down to Ant’s level. “Feel better little man”

The receptionist handed me the note and I turned back around and I was facing Miah again.

“I got to go” I said hurriedly.

I noticed she was looking at the papers in my hands and her eyes got wide.

“You’re getting an abortion?” She asked.

“Why do you care?” I said nonchalantly.

“I was just asking your ass a question” She said smartly.

I looked at her and shook my head. She really didn’t want to play with me this morning because I wasn’t in the mood to play games.

“Either you can act like a lady or get beat like a bitch” I warned.

She grabbed Anthony’s hand and she rolled her eyes at me.

“No one has time for that today” She said taking him to go sit down.

“Have a nice day” The Receptionist said.

“Yeah, you too” I said as I began to walk out of the Doctor’s officer.

I headed to my Range Rover and I got inside of it. I noticed my phone was vibrating and it couldn’t been no one other than August.

I looked at the screen and the name “Auggy Bear “flashed across my screen. As I hopped on the interstate I answered the phone.

“Yes Darling?”

“Where you at? Alyssa won’t stop crying” He said.

“Baby I had to go get some medicine from the doctor. I told you Mama thinks my iron is low” I said lying.

Well I wasn’t lying about my mama thinking my iron was low because that was the truth. She believed I was anemic but that wasn’t it all it was just I was pregnant once again.

“Well hurry back please. She is driving me crazy” He said sounded desperate.

“I told you to quit holding her all the time” I said laughing.

“Yeah say’s the person who carries Auggy around all the damn time” He argued.

“You’re right but hey I’m like three minutes away. Everything good at the house? I’m talking about Storm and Jay?” I asked cruising down our street.

“Yeah they good for right now.” He said.

“Aight I’m pulling up” I said.

I placed the phone in the cup holder and I began to pull up in our long drive way. I quickly hoped out of the Range rover and I headed for the Trash Can’s beside the house. I put the papers about Abortion in the trash can and I headed in the house.

When I got in the house I could hear Alyssa cries from outside the house. I walked in the kitchen and I went to wash my hands. I headed upstairs and I walked in the twin’s room.

Auggy was standing up in his bed holding on to the rail watching Calhoun. When Alyssa seen me she cried even harder now. I walked over to her crib and picked her up. Her cries began to lessen now.

“You’re spoiled” I said laughing.

I wiped her tears away as I held her in my arms. “Mama’s here so no need to cry”

She began to smile a little showing her little tooth she was suddenly growing in. It was crazy how advanced my kids where sometimes I wish they were newborns again.

I sat in the chair in their room and I rocked Alyssa in my arms. She placed her thumb in her mouth and she began to watch tv as well.

I swear she was gone drive me crazy with this thumb sucking she does. I mean I usually catch it and give her the pacifier but she somehow always ends up with her damn thumb in her mouth.

August came in the room fully dressed. He walked in front of Auggy and he looked at him.

“How I look son?” He asked.

He began to spin around so he could check out his outfit. Auggy began to crack up laughing at his daddy. I even was laughing at his daddy. He was such a fool.

“Am I fresh son or what?” He said.

Auggy began to clap his hands and he began to move his legs up and down making his body do the same motion.

“He agree’s with you” I said laughing.

“He know his daddy stay fresh” He said confidently.

“You two are a mess” I stated.

“But you love us though” He said coming down to kiss my lips.

Alyssa reached up and grabbed her daddy’s chin hair. “Aye” He yelled.

Alyssa began to cry loudly now again. I held her up right this time and rubbed her back. I looked at August and shook my head at him.

“Baby you scared her and you hurt her feelings” I said.

“Aw daddy’s sorry” He said reaching for her.

She didn’t move not one bit and she kept on turning her head away from him. I saw the look on August face and then he reached down and flicked her on her bottom.

“You being mean to daddy but it’s okay” He said heading to the door.

I followed behind him and he came back in the doorway. “Where you going?” I asked curiously.

“Ant is sick so I’m about to head to the doctors and meet Miah”

I began to catch an attitude and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Don’t bring her over here!” I said loudly.

“Woah! I’m not going to bring her over here.” He said.

“Good because we kinda got into it” I said.

“Got into it about what?”

“Nothing she just said something out the side of her neck so I told her basically she better act like a lady or she can get beat like a bitch” I said.

August began to laugh loudly now. “You scare me sometimes”

“Good now you better not do nothing stupid” I said looking him in his eyes.

“Trust me I won’t! I already know you will kill me dead” He said walking down the steps.

“I love you” I yelled out to him with a smirk.

“I love ya too baby” He yelled back.

Later

I watched as Mrs. Kiara made her way into the house. I headed back to the kitchen to finish setting the table. After the doctor I knew August had to go handle some “business”.

He was going to be home in time for dinner so I was getting everything set up. Mrs. Kiara made her way over here but I don’t know how she did when I didn’t invite her.

Maybe she talked to August. I wasn’t messed up with her coming over but I just didn’t need her to be messy while we were having dinner.

She was the queen of starting shit. I hate to say it about his mama but it was true. I mean me and him have discussed this plenty of times. As I placed my chicken casserole on the table I heard the door open. I knew it was August.

“I’m about to go shower quickly” He said loudly.

“Okay” I said.

He didn’t come back downstairs till 30 minutes later but he didn’t wear anything special except for some Adidas joggers and a white t shirt. He sat down at the table and he rubbed his hands.

“What’s cooking good lookin?” He asked.

“Food baby food” I assured him.

He looked at me like I had lost my marbles but he was always looking at me like that.

“You’re going to eat it whatever it is” I said.

He furrowed his eyes brows at me and I just blew him a kiss. He was going to be alright not knowing what it was. After getting everything set out on the table I called Storm and Jay down.

When we were all seated at the table I lead in prayer and we began to eat. Mrs. Kiara kept looking at me as I ate which was making me uncomfortable.

After dinner Mrs. Kiara was getting ready to leave. For some reason she wanted me to walk her out instead of August.

I slipped on some Nike slides and grabbed my jacket. I walked Mrs. Kiara to her car and she got in her car. After getting situated she looked up at me.

“I keep having dreams about fish” She said eyeing me.

“Okay what does that mean?” I asked playing lost.

“It means that someone is pregnant” She said staring at me.

“It isn’t me” I said lying.

“Yeah I know your little secret” She said nonchalantly.

I looked at her with wide eyes and she began to chuckle. She looked at me and bit down on her lip a little.

“I will never understood why because I kept all of my kids but I do know it will kill August” She stated.

She began to shoo me away from her car. “Now go on inside. I aint gone say nothing to him because it isn’t my place!”

I looked at her and I shook my head in disbelief. I mean the only person who could of told her was Miah! I really needed to beat that bitch ass.

I headed back in the house only to run into August. He placed his hands on my hips and he behind down. I looked him in his eyes and I looked away.

“What’s wrong?” He asked concerned.

“Nothing” I said lying.

“It’s something wrong” He said.

I looked at him and I shot him a fake smile. I placed my hand on his jaw line and I looked him in his eyes.

“Baby im fine” I said as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

He looked at me like he didn’t’ believe me but he just left it alone. I felt like I didn’t have anyone to talk to about anything. Storm was on edge and I didn’t have anyone else to talk to.

I decided to go see if the kids were up. Once again I walked in their rooms to see them holding their bottles. I looked at Auggy and I began to go over and talk to him.

“How would it sound if mommy told you I had a baby brother or sister in my stomach?” I asked softly.

“Wh-what you’re pregnant?” …

Comments. Votes. Feedback Please !!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 139 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
270K 5.8K 24
Can Kim and Damien keep their relationship through the lies, tears and hurt? *THIS IS A SEQUEL TO "LOVE FROM A THUG"* © 2013 All rights reserved
1.1M 46.8K 18
Sequel to His Hostage It's been two years since Belinda last seen August at her house when he confessed his love. August is trying to cope with deal...
16.1K 605 12
This Is The Sequel To No Love Jordyn And August Are Back With Even More Drama Than Before And You Have To Read To Find Out So Start Reading! An...