We don't need memories? (Suna...

By ViLeviivel

; hope and continuation, a symbol for one to move forward. Despite everything that has happened, Misumi Shiny... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
Announcement
42.
43.

5.

836 43 3
By ViLeviivel

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

SMACK!

SMASH!

THUD!

"'SAMU I'M GOING CRAZY!"

"NOT ONLY YOU 'TSUMU!"

"Mendokuse." Suna sighed, walking over to Ginjima with his phone in hand, ready to record whatever doings the twins were up to this time.

"Osamu, Atsumu!" The twins froze at Kita's voice. "Calm down, she must be taking a tour around the school."

"You don't understand, Kita-san!" Atsumu looked stressed as he paced back and forth, it surprised everyone to see that Osamu was doing similar actions too. Their expressions were unreadable—

Blackmail worthy. Suna snickered.

—but if there's one expression they could find, it was deep worry.

"What do I not understand, Atsumu?"

"It's...i-it's," ruffling his hair in frustration, Atsumu wailed. "GAHHH! Nevermind! None of you could understand!"

"What's wrong with him?" The brunette settled beside Ginjima and started recording.

"I think it's because Shinyya-chan's gone?" replied Ginjima.

"Oh." Suna deadpanned. "He's treating her like she's still five years old."

"I know right. I don't get why the twins are so overprotective when it comes to her."

Snorting, Suna zoomed in the camera of his phone to the twins' faces and watched as they paced around like lost dogs.

"Suna."

The brunette froze, hearing that icy-cold tone near him.

"Keep your phone." Kita said.

Sighing, Suna quickly placed his phone back in the pockets of his bag.

"Kita-san! We're on a break right?" Atsumu asked.

"We are." The captain replied. "Coach will be back after their meeting then we'll resume practice."

"'Hear that 'Samu?"

"Yeah." Osamu nodded.

"Let's find Shin-chan."

"Oi why can't you just let her be without the two of you stopping her for once?" Aran crossed his arms.

"You don't understand Aran-san~!" Atsumu whined, swiftly getting back on his feet. "Quick 'Samu! We need to find her. You take the left I'll take the right."

Osamu nodded sternly as they both rushed out of the gymnasium before Kita could even speak.

"They're too much." Suna hear Ginjima said, snickering as the middle blocker brought his water bottle up to his lips.

Frowning when he realized the bottle was empty, he groaned and slumped to the nearest wall. "We need a manager."

"Why?" Ginjima turned to him.

"To refill our bottles."

Everyone in the team knew how Suna hated refilling his bottle from the water fountain since it's a few steps away from the gym. Sometimes Suna would just let his thirst slide and wait until someone else would go to the water fountain to let them refill his.

Suna faced him, trying to change his deadpan look to something more appropriate for the situation.

Knitting his brows, Ginjima replied. "Don't even think about it."

"I'll buy you meat-wrapped fries."

Ginjima contemplated for a moment, then shook his head. "No."

Groaning tiredly, Suna pushed himself from the wall, secretly taking his phone from the bag and made his way to the water fountain, dragging his feet behind.

"I should've asked Osamu while they're at it." Suna mumbled lazily, reaching the water fountain after a long, slow walk.

Once the water has reached halfway of the bottle, he twisted the faucet cap off and directly chugged down the cold liquid to ease his thirst.
After refilling it again, he closed the bottle cap and started walking back to the gym.

Walking midway, a sound of a violin caught his ears. Normally he wouldn't care about music and such but this certain way of playing piqued his interest. Suna then found himself walking towards the music room, from where the sound came from.

Carefully opening the door, in the center of the room sat the long-haired ravenette.

"Shinyya-san?" He mumbled.

Of course she's here, it's where she wanted to go in the first place. He mentally thought. If she's still here, then the twins still haven't found her yet. How stupid of them to not check the music room first.

Closing the door behind him, the music she played lured him inside to take a seat. Grabbing a chair, Suna placed his arms on the top rail and rested his chin ontop of it.

He watched how her fingers smoothy glided across the neck of the instrument as her other hand gracefully danced with the bow, creating a sound the somehow entranced him.

It sounds nice...Suna thought. Makes me wanna take a nap.

He slowly felt his eyes drooping, but the thought of Kita scolding him prevented him to fall asleep. Grumbling, he took his phone out and started recording the girl infront of him.

It has been going on for three minutes now and still Suna didn't bother leaving the room as he wanted to listen more. Until he take a look at the screen of his phone, Shinyya turned around, sighing with a few tears running down her face.

Then she spotted him.

Suna's eyes widened as he noticed the music stop, diverting his attention from the phone to her blue-orbs, they stared at each other for awhile.

"PERVERT!"

A music sheet was thrown at Suna's face as more followed. Taking the objects away and placing them on the ground, Suna stopped the recording and faced Shinyya with a pout.

"I am not a pervert, Chibi." He said.

"You were recording me?!" Shinyya exclaimed.

"Well yeah."

"Why?! Delete it!"

I didn't even know why I recorded her in the first place. I didn't find the scene funny for blackmail purposes, and yet I wasted a few megabytes in my phone's storage to video her playing a violin. Suna deadpanned. Atleast I caught her crying.

Then he smirked. "Blackmail material."

"Delete it!"

Shinyya placed her violin down and started approaching Suna who held an amused face as he slowly stood from the chair.

"Delete it," the ravenette growled.

"And if I won't?" Suna challenged, making an irk mark appear on Shinyya's forehead.

Suddenly, Shinyya lunged forward to grab the phone in his grip, but Suna was fast enough to jerk back and raise his arm upwards.

"I'll let you have it if you can reach it." Suna smirked down as Shinyya desperately reached for the phone that was held high above his head.

As he studied her facial features, he can't help but admit that she is pretty. Big, ocean-colored orbs, long lashes, thick eyebrows, a cute, pointed nose, and those thin lips forming into a pout.

But as he stared at her longer, he can't fail to avoid the deep, dark bags under her eyes, as if she haven't slept in weeks.

Slightly worried, he furrowed his brows. "Chibi, are you sleep deprived—"

SLAM!

"OWW!"

THUD!

Suna fell to the floor, clutching his aching shin from where Shinyya had kicked him. The instant Suna's phone was out of his grip as he slumped, the ravenette quickly snatched it and left the brunette to suffer.

"Good." Shinyya smirked and sat on the chair, that's when she realized.

Hearing Suna snicker a laugh, she directed his phone infront of his face. "Your passcode."

"No can do, Chibi." The brunette smirked, still obviously in pain.

Groaning in defeat, Shinyya placed the phone beside the boy's head and walked back to her violin, collapsing on the stool.

"Why are you here anyway?" She said.

"Just slacking off from practice." Suna shrugged, getting back on his feet. "The idiots are losing their minds."

Shinyya shrugged. "Not my fault."

"They're worried about you, I think. What's there to be worried about even?"

"They're just like that. Don't mind them."

"Atsumu was crying."

"He's just dramatic."

Suna sneered, laying his back on the chair as he decided to take a look around. In his two years in Inarizaki, it was his first time inside the school's music room. There were all kinds of instruments inside; from basic instruments to traditional ones and ones he didn't even recognize.

But the instruments are not what caught his eye, it was the poster pasted on the wall. Suna's greyish-yellow irises landed on a blonde girl in the center of the poster.

Flickering his gaze between Shinyya and the poster, he pointed out in realization.

"You're her...aren't you Chibi?"

Humming, Shinyya looked up. "Yeah, it was me."

"No wonder you look familiar."

Suna, and almost everyone in Hyogo knew about the band and the accident, given that they are one of Hyogo's pride, that is until they were suddenly wiped out one day.

"I get that alot."

"So your parents died on a car crash huh?"

This hit a nerve.

"Y-yes." Shinyya's tone suddenly turned ice cold, sending shivers down Suna's spine, making him think twice about provoking her.

"Your father was a famous musician—"

"Yes. Suna-san. Now shut up."

He shut up.

Scowling, Shinyya's mood dropped as she started packing her things, placing her violin back in it's case.

What did I say wrong? Suna wondered, standing up, taking his water bottle the moment Shinyya walked past by her with a furious aura.

"Oi, I was just joking." Suna called out lazily.

"Unfortunately, everything that happened wasn't a joke, Suna-san." She hissed, close to tears.

"I'm sorry."

But she wasn't able to hear for she was no longer in his vision the moment he apologized.

Great, bad blood with someone I just met today. He thought, shrugging as he walked out of the music room. It's not like I care anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.3K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
22.2K 674 28
Iwasaki Rei is bright second year that attracts everyone with her personality and looks alone. She seems perfect on the outside, but the inside is an...
419K 16.1K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...