A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
Wills will!
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Get off
Little planning
Kidney Stones😉
Weird☹
Cuteness unlimited
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The most awaiting day
The proposal

Boring to best..?

2 0 0
By AngelMinnu

Fillano's POV:

It is unusual that Rian denied coming to pub. As far as I can observe he is very close to Jassy and would never leave a chance to leave her side. He is always with her like shadow. I know I sound like a creepy guy but I have my fears. Jassy being close to him always irked me and I am sure he too doesn't appreciate my presence. Jassy was looking at him questioningly but he avoided her eye contact.

" What's wrong Brian? Are you going on a date or something? " Simons asked winking at him and I saw both Rian and Jassy stiffen in their positions. I would like to be honest here. Rian is a handsome guy who can have more than one girlfriend but I will not admit it loud. I have a big ego.

" Um.. no. Definitely not. I am just tired and was planning to go to my grandpa's place and I am sorry for not being able to join you. Have fun guys. And Merry Christmas in advance. Bye " he said and left without a glance and Jassy was looking at him still confused. I didn't understand why he acted so impulsive and from the look on Jassy's face even she was slightly upset.

" So guys we will meet this weekend at pub and I am leaving. I have to sleep to death now. I am tired as hell " Simons said while yawning and we all left the place with good byes. I went out with Jassy but she seemed to be still confused with Brian's behavior. Then we finally made our way to home and as Simons said I am dead tired and wanted to sleep till death.

~~~

Brian's POV:

I just want to get out of here where there will be no one except me. I know I shouldn't have left Jass hanging like that but the situation was something where I had to be alone. The thought of seeing her with her boyfriend enjoying squeezed my heart every time. And now going to the pub will make me do something which I may regret later. I don't want to be a third wheel between them. I know Jass will never treat me any different from the time she had been Fillano's girlfriend but I want to maintain my distance. I went to home to be isolated from world so that I can gather myself before I fall apart. I slept and didn't even realize that I had slept for straight five hours and mom woke me to have dinner.

" Honey what's the matter? You don't sleep for this long and Jass called a while ago and asked about you as you were not even lifting her calls. What is wrong Bree? Won't you tell your mom too? " mom asked with concern while placing her hand on my head. I rubbed my face to remove the sleepiness and looked at her.

" Nothing mom. I just felt tired and as soon as I hit the bed I was gone. Um... what did Jass say by the way? " I asked cautiously. She looked at me with narrowed her eyes as if she didn't believe me.

" She didn't say anything which is important except that you didn't answer her calls " she said and pursed her lips. I nodded and was about to fresh up when mom stopped me.

" When are you going to tell Jass that you love her Bree. I can see how you are trying to act all normal but deep inside I can feel you. I understand more than you understand yourself. Just don't keep waiting for the perfect time coz there no such time. You have to make the moment perfect by just saying how crazily and madly you are in love with her. The time when you tell her your feelings is the perfect time. Don't keep procrastinating Bree. Do it before it's too late " she said and left me alone. I thought about the words mom said and I agree with each word she had said. I know it is me who is responsible for everything happening.

I just need to tell her soon coz I think she is going to fall in love with Fillano and I must say he is really a good guy and he cares for her. As selfish as it may sound but I don't want Jass to be someone except for me. I took a deep breath and exited my room after a quick shower. I am going to tell her about my feelings during thanks giving and I think that will be the good time to confess my love. I hope she feels the same for me or atleast I hope she doesn't reject on my face.

~~~

Things are getting real confusing with each passing day and the way Rian left me at the coffee shop made me feel so upset but I am sure there might be surely something important that's why he left. But when I tried calling him, he didn't reply and I panicked. And when I called aunt, she said he is safe and sleeping in his room I took a sigh of relief. Flio asked me to come to shopping along with him to do shopping for Christmas. I thought of denying but I don't want to deny as he accompanied me when I went to shopping few weeks prior so I agreed reluctantly.

Shopping with Flio was easy he would just pick up his favorite clothes and try them on and would finally decide if he looks good on them or not. If he likes he would buy without bothering about the price and I started doubting how rich he actually is. He would talk less and would involve himself in picking while I missed Rian terribly. Whenever we would go shopping together it would be so much fun. We would just make fun of different clothes and would talk continuously and I would tease him for being lazy at selecting clothes.

I talked with Flio about Rian when we had time in between but I found Flio uninterested as he just kept humming or nodding occasionally and I was I tired talking to him and not receiving any responses. He even took few gifts for few people and I didn't question him either as he was busy with his work. I just kept roaming in the mall without any reason and Flio would become upset for leaving him alone. I didn't mind being with him but he is just not showing any signs of acceptance whenever I selected clothes so I gave up that too. I just followed him wherever he took me.

The best part of shopping was eating outside and it was very delicious. I thought Flio would be silent but he tried conversing with me but I gladly ate my food giving him small answers. I was pissed off for his behavior but I kept mum coz it's his shopping and I don't need to give him suggestions. After a long time, we exited the mall and I thanked heavens for getting out of that hell. As soon as the car stopped in front of my home, I practically ran out briefly saying a bye and plopped on couch.

" Darling how was shopping with Fillo? You look quite and tired. Can I get you something to drink? " mom asked and I shook my head. Dad sat beside me and mom sat opposite me looking at me. I hugged him immediately and took in his scent and calmed my nerves. Dad rubbed my shoulder soothingly and that gave me so much peace.

" I am not going to shopping with Flio ever. He is such a boring person and didn't even bother to talk to me while shopping. And when I talked about Rian and me, he would never even pay attention. I just wasted time going with him. I could have just stayed here and had some good time with you guys " I whined while dad and mom exchanged a look.

" It's alright honey. We are here now and we can still have some good time by watching your favorite cartoons. What say honey? " asked dad with a huge smile and I jumped in excitement.

" I am going to change and come. Till then make some popcorn and be ready. Yey! Mom make it fast " I said and practically ran to my room. When I came down, I saw that the popcorn was already on the table and dad and mom were sitting on the couch. I ran to them and sat between them with my head leaning onto dad's shoulder. We had lot of fun and watched Cinderella, Harry potter and many Mr. Bean episodes and I missed this honestly. Sitting with mom and dad watching my favorite cartoons, eating popcorn and laughing like lunatics. I miss Rian as well. He would always a part of us while we have such arrangement.

That night I slept on the couch itself and dad carried me to bed and kissed me good night. I was awake but I was too lazy to walk to my room so I acted like I slept and dad carried me like I am a little girl.

Even the next two days I was with mom and dad and had gone to dad's favorite action movie and also to the museum which we didn't visit in years. I had lot of fun and I posted several photos on my social media sites and Rian reacted to each one of them without fail and he too posted pics with his grandparents. We were talking, video chatting whenever we had time and I even talked to his grandparents who were cool as Rian. I thought Flio would call me but it was me who called him several times but he disconnected soon saying he was busy with some important people and I didn't disturb him later. I don't want to disturb him when he is busy and he said some important people so I think I should let him be.

Tomorrow is the weekend and today Flio called me saying he is going to pick me up like last time and I wonder what surprise is waiting for me this time. Last time he asked me to be his girlfriend but this time I am his girlfriend. I was curious to what Flio was doing but I thought it is his place to tell me and I shall wait till then.

I asked Rian again to join us but he denied politely and I just couldn't convince him when he is adamant about something. Mom as before already picked a dress for me and was completely ready to send me off to the pub and dad planned on cooking that night to surprise mom and I agreed with his brilliant idea. I don't know how this is going to end but last time when dad tried to cook, he burnt the whole thing but I believe this time he prepared well.

I was laying in bed when my phone rang and when I looked at the caller ID it was Rian. I lifted and placed near my ear.

" Hey Rian " I said while there was a pause and I looked at the call and it was still connected.

" Rian are you there? " I asked in confirmation and I heard someone clearing throat.

" Yeah Jass I am still there and umm..I wanted to tell you something after this weekend. Are you free so that we can talk? " he asked and the way Rian sounded he was nervous. But why? I shrugged it off and replied.

" Sure I am free and would love to meet you. Just tell me where and which place to meet and I will be there " I said.

" Thanks and I will send you the details later. Good night. Bye " and after that he disconnected. I was just wondering what is it which Flio was not telling me and here my best friend wanted to talk to me. I sighed and slept with lot of confusion.

What is it that Flio was not telling Jassica? Any guesses? (Do comment)

What do you think Brian is planning to say...?

Till then... Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 132 52
I stripped off My clothes and got in the shower. Then, I herd a loud gunshot. I grabbed a robe off the bathroom rack and put it on. I went downstairs...
129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
12.7K 402 34
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
279K 9.3K 44
It's literally four in the morning but Mark said we couldn't go to sleep without watching all three of them and whenever my eyes drooped for more tha...