SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding

4K 118 84
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

"So you've  been spending time with Woosung huh?" He said looking at me with his serious face. "Did you also spend the under the same roof with Woosung?" He asked. His voice drop into into a lower tone and his eyes turned darker.

"He was the one who saved me from Kang Joon"

"So did you sleep in the same roof with him?" Changkyun asked once again.

"Yes I sleep here with them but I was all alone sleeping in Kihyun's room" I said.

"But still you're in the same house with Woosung" Changkyun said. "He would have touch you or even sleep with you"

"Changkyun that won't happen. I love you and I'm going to choose you over and over" I said reaching for his hand. He stood up from his seat and went beside me. "Trust me okay?" I cupped his face.

He held my wrist, closing his eyes as he feel my hand against his cheeks. "Yes I trust you, but not Woosung" he said. "You don't really know him, for you to trust him"

"He's your brother so I trust him enough" I told him holding his hands.

"But----"

"Yes, he might done something to hurt you in the past, but that was all in the past.  You don't have to bring your past in your present. Just hear him just once" I told him.

"But he done it before, he can do it again....to you. Just don't want that to happen" he said looking at me with worried eyes.

"It's not his fault, if you just listen to him just once you'll understand everything. That won't happen again"

"But the first time he met you, he tried to hit on you" Changkyun said.

"No he didn't, he won't and I won't let him. Just trust me, trust your brother" I told him cupping his face with both of my hands before planting a kiss on his lips. "He's a nice guy. You should have a talk with your brother huh?" I told him and he smile a bit.

"You guys should get along, and I'll try my best to get along with my brother" I stood up ruffling Changkyun's hair. I was about to walk away when he held my wrist pulling me back.

"Didn't you ask them to leave because you'll tell me what happened while I was gone? Not to educate be about my brother?" He asked making me laugh. I went back to sit beside him.

"First thing first, where have you been?" I asked frowning my eyebrows as I cross my arms against my chest.

"I'm just in my house, locked out trying to get my horniness out the fuck of me" I said as he lay in his back looking at the ceiling. "And it was so tiring doing it all by myself" he groaned running his hand against his hair.

"So you've been jerking off?" I laughed at him.

"Yah! You have no idea how hard it was" Changkyun said.

"You should have let me stay that time, you should have been satisfied" I caress his thigh. "Come on out there I'm hungry" I stood up and make my way towards the door.

I heard Changkyun followed me. I open the door but then he pushed it,closing the door forcefully. I turned around to face him and he suddenly cupped my face then pulled me into a kiss.

His lips dance passionately against mine, brushing his tongue against my lower lips then shoving it forcefully in my mouth. I fell. I kiss him back wrapping my arm around his arm. His hands traveled down to my waist down to my butt giving it a nice grope.

"Ugh~" a moan slipped out of my mouth.

"Jump" he said between the kiss and I did as he said. He caught me, then pushed me against the wall as he continue to kiss me. His kisses went down to my neck as he grind his hips against mine making me shake. Then he put me down getting back up to kiss me on my lips. Then he pulled away with a smirk.

"That's it for today" he ruffled my hair before pushing me aside slightly.

"Really Changkyun?"

"That's how I feel while you're gone" he said before walking away.

"Yah! But it was you who pushed me away and now you want me to---"

"Crave for me" he suddenly went back to pat my head. He smile at me again before completely walking out of the room.

"Im Changkyun you're such an asshole! You're dead when I catch you!" I shouted then I heard him laughing. You wanna play games with me huh? Then let's play.

I fix myself before walking out of the room, it was a hallway. Wait I haven't been around Kihyun's house even tho I sleep here. If I'm not mistaken I'm here upstairs which I haven't been before. I look to my left side and it was a dead end so I walk toward the right side. And there I saw the stairs.

I didn't know that Kihyun has a huge house. Larger than Changkyun's. And downstairs there's the living room and there's the door to Kihyun's bedroom where I use to sleep. I walk around the stairs and I saw a door I was about to open the door then Kihyun  called me.

"Curious about that door?" He asked me.

"Not really, I just thought that you might be there" I respond. 

"Are you hungry? Want me to cook dinner for you?" Kihyun asked me and I laughed. "Why? Why are you laughing?"

"It's just funny that how you treat me changed overnight" I said and that embarrassed him.

"To be honest, I was uncomfortable when I knew that you're dating Changkyun and you spent so many nights together. It's not that I don't like you for Changkyun, it's the other way around" he laughed. "I'm not saying that I don't want you to date Changkyun, it's just I know him to we'll that's why" he explained.

"So he haven't show you guys the sweetest side of him? I know it's unexpected but he's the sweetest guy I've ever met but a little pervert" I laughed at my last word.

"What do you mean a little he's really a pervert"

"No, I'm not" Changkyun appeared wrapping his arm around my waist then pulling me closing to plant a kiss against my forehead. I pushed him aside, slightly hitting him on his chest.

"Why somethings wrong with you two?" Kihyun asked me.

"He left me hanging" I rolled my eyes on Changkyun.

"She wanted to have sex but I refuse cause her brother, you, told me to just talk to her" Changkyun said.

"Wait-- what? Minkyung" Kihyun looks at me with his eyebrows frowned.

"No that's not w--- I mean he tried to, he wants to. Earlier......he turned turned me on" I explained then Kihyun look at Changkyun.

"No no, I turned her down. I refuse so I did the right thing" Changkyun said obviously trying to defend himself infront of Kihyun.

"It's still his fault, he attempted" I told Kihyun and he nodded.

"Yah Changkyun, follow me" Kihyun seriously said. "Minkyung you can go back in your room, there's clothes in the the closet you should take a shower" Kihyun told me and I nodded. He gave me a smile before walking away.

"Don't worry he won't hurt me" Changkyun whispered to me. Then Kihyun came back pulling Changkyun  by his collar. They both went inside the door I tried to open earlier.

"You can hurt him, Kihyunie oppa" I told him and I heard Kihyun responded yes.

I never knew having a brother is really awesome. If I only grew up with him by my side job wouldn't be ending up dating Kang Joon. I went back upstairs checking the closet if there's really clothes. I grabbed a pair of pj's and a large shirt.

-------------
After I finished taking a shower I decided to go downstairs to eat something. I went out of my room and made my way towards the stairs but then I heard someone singing.

"Still alive but I'm barely breathin'
Just prayin' to a God that I don't believe in" I just stood there for a second trying to figure out who's singing.

"Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even" he continue to sing.

"Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first" he continued. Looks like it's coming from this door.

"While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no" No it wasn't coming from this room. So I walk closer where the voice is coming from.

"What am I supposed to do
When the best part of me was always you?" I was about to open the door but I realized that I'll disturbed him. So I just lean against the wall and decided to just listen.

"And what am I supposed to say
When I'm all choked up and you're OK?"

His voice is really something. It makes me relax. It feels like I can listen to it again and again. But I don't really know who's voice is it. It was soft and sometimes there's a part it turn into husky. I tried to figure it out who's voice it is but none of the boys talk to me in that kind of voice.

"I'm falling to pieces" his voice started to shake.

"I'm falling to pieces" with that part his voice broke down. "Urgh! When will he started talking to me again" he said trying to control his voice from shaking. It must be Woosung

I open the door and saw that it wasn't a room, it was a balcony. Then there's Woosung, alone admiring the view. I close the door behind me and walk towards Woosung. When he notice that I'm here he quickly  fix himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked then he brush his hair with his fingers before looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Do I look not okay?" He laughed.

"You looks like you're okay....." I said pausing for a minute as I walk beside him. "But you sounds like you're not okay"

"Huh? I really am okay" he said returning to his previous position.

"Well I heard you singing, that's why I got here. And you sounds like you're not okay" I told him. He chuckled again. Grabbing a stick of cigarette from his box of cigarettes then sticking it into his mouth.

"Sorry if my singing disturbed you" he said as he light his cigarette stick. Sucking it then releasing some smoke from his mouth. Then he look over me.

"You're smoking"

"Ow sorry" he apologized for smoking beside me.

"You really are not okay, look at you, you're smoking" I said.

"You're  not into smoking?" He asked me attempting to throw away his cigarette.

"Yeah, but I got used to it. Changkyun smokes" I said. "I heard what you said earlier. And I'm sorry I didn't mean to listen. I was just listening to your singing and you suddenly broke down"

"That's embarrassing, I don't usually show this side of me to others but yeah you're here" he laughed.

"I know you're not in good terms with Changkyun, but that will be over soon. Trust me" I told him giving him a smile to cheer him up.

"Woah, can't believe he found a bright girl as his girlfriend" he smiled back at me.

"By the way, you don't have a girlfriend right? Because if you have you won't try to hit on me"

"Yah I told you, I was just testing you a---"

"So you have a girlfriend?" I cut him off.

"Since what happened I didn't interact with girls" he said playing with his box of cigarettes.

"Woah! Don't tell me you didn't even try to sleep with some girls" I asked then he shyly smile without looking at me, shaking his head no.

"Sorry to say this but, by any chance are you......gay?" I asked him and that shocked him.

"Yah! What makes you think that way"

"Are you and Jaehyeong dating?" I shyly asked.

"You're really are different. We're not dating! Do I look like I would date a guy?" He asked. I laughed at his sudden reaction.

"That's why I'm asking. It's just that you two look so close and you always spend time together" I said turning my face away from him because of embarrassment.

Woosung sighed running his fingers through his soft locks. "Can't believe you thought that I'm a gay after I tried hitting on you"

"Yah you just admitted it you tried to hit on me"

"That's not the issue here, do I look gay to you?" He asked trying to stop himself from bursting into laugher.

"It's just----"

"We spend time together cause I'm the clan's Alpha and he's one of the Beta. Since Changkyun is the other Beta and we're not in good terms I mostly spend time with Jaehyeong" he explained. "And I'm clearly not gay" he added.

We we're both having fun talking with each other. Talking about random stuffs. I was having fun with Woosung and I didn't notice the time. It was already past midnight and Changkyun isn't looking for me. Then the door suddenly open then there's Jaehyeong.

"I knew you're her--- I didn't know you have someone with you" Jaehyeong said. "Little Missy you need to sleep it's already 1 in the morning and Changkyun has been looking for you" he told me.

"I should go now" I said before running towards the door. Be fore I close the door I look at Woosung.

"No, we're not!" He exclaimed and I close the door laughing. I haven't notice that I've been with Woosung for almost three hours talking about random stupid stuffs.

I went downstairs looking for Changkyun and I'm also hungry but I don't know where the kitchen is. I was walking around checking the house then I bumped into someone.

"Minkyung, I've been looking for you" Changkyun caught me. "Where were you?"

"Kyun I'm hungry" I told him.

"But where were you?" He asked in a serious tone. "Your phone cannot be reach" he added.

"I was with your brother upstairs at the balcony and about my phone, maybe I left it in Woosung's car"

"You've been in Woosung's car?" He asked then his jaws tightened looking away from me. "So you've been spending time with Woosung while I was gone" his tongue was poking his inner cheek still looking away from me.

He chuckled looking at me. "You're unbelievable, I thought you're different" he said then walk away from me.

What just happened? What was that. He went upstairs and I followed  him.

"Changkyun wait a minute" I called him but he didn't answer nor stop. He went inside the room beside my room.

"Changkyun why are you acting like that" I barged in his room closing the door beside mine.

"Why? What's wrong with me" he coldly asked. "What did I do?"

"Do you really hate your brother like that just because of the girl from your past?"

"What about you. You also tried to waste your life just because of that Kang Joon" Changkyun talked back.

"That's way more different from your situation. What am I saying is, he's your brother. Are you just going to dumped your own brother because of that bitch"

"Minkyung you don't call her bitch" Changkyun defend and that broke my heart.

"If you just listen to your brother, you would know the whole story. You would understand  him and know that it's the bitch fault not your brother" I explained.

"What am I saying is, it's you. My brother done it in the past and there's a huge possibility that he'll do is to again and this time to you" he raised his voice.

"I cannot do it. I'll not sleep with your brother, cause you're more than enough Changkyun" I said looking down scared of Changkyun raising his voice to me again.

"But Woosung can" he said.

"Why are you still holding on that something he'd done in the past. You're still holding the urge because you still love that girl, isn't it right?" I said trying to control myself, trying not to cry

"Then forget about her. It was her who seduce your brother not the other way around. You're also a man, you should understand your brother's situation that time. If I'm not mistaken you two aren't dating but that bitch know that you like her but still she seduce your brother because she knew that you were too young to do those things. That's why she did it to your brother who is older than you" I fought back tears already falling from my eyes. "But up until now you love that bitch, that's why you're still blaming and holding the urge to your brother. Can you please understand your brother? He's a man and we both know that wolves can't resist the seduction" I said then he didn't say anything he just look down scratching the back of his head.

I sighed walking away from him. Why am I feeling dizzy? Once I made my way out of the room I saw Woosung passing by the hall.

"W-Woosung" I called from him in a weak voice. My sight turned black. The last thing I can heard was Woosung calling my name.

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
This is a long chapter I think? Angry Changkyun is really scary.
~>TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 956 20
"I'm not talking about acting cute, Changkyun. I want you to be brighter and talk more."
29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
PSYCHO By Stella Astrum

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 46 49
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...
2.5K 20 22
Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four seven. I accepted it but he gets fierce wi...