Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

15: Victory or Defeat

7.4K 292 94
By SilverFang240

"The fight had just begun and Izuku Midoriya is...completely frozen? He's not moving a muscle! And what's with that look on his face? Could this be a quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!"

The crowd was completely silent but one voice echoed out of the audience.

"Yeah! Go Hitoshi!" Rin cheered, she got disappointed looks from her classmates. "What? He's still my friend."

"Now turn around and go out of bounds." Rin heard Shinso say. Midoriya did what he was told and turned around, walking to the boarder.

"Uh—What!? Ah! Midoriya's obeying him!"

"Oh, no, Deku, what are you doing? Rin you know Shinso, what did he do?" Uraraka asked the dual haired girl who sat back down.

"Simple, it's a part of his quirk. Honestly the entrance exam wasn't rational enough." Rin sighed and leaned her head back.

"Huh? Why's that?" Kirishima asked.

Rin looked up and looked at Shinso while talking. "I'm not just saying this because he's my friend, but as you can see Shinso has a strong quirk. Since the entrance exam had robots acting as villains, this gave people with physical quirks, like Izuku's, an advantage."

"Shinso Hitoshi. Quirk: Brainwashing! When an opponent answers his question, it flips a switch in their mind, forcing them to do whatever he says. Not with every question though. He only brainwashes when he want to."

Izuku's POV

'What's happening? My body's moving on its own. I feel like my brain is full of fog. I can't concentrate. No! Not like this, I have to win this for Rin, she's watching.'

"Let's do our best to become heroes that future generations can look up to." Rin's words echoed throughout my thoughts, clearing my head for just enough time.

Third person POV

What!?! Broccoli boi's fingers are glowing!

"What!?" Rin stood back out of her seat and confused everyone around her. Midoriya was inches away from the outlines until a gust of wind filled the arena. When the dust settled Midoriya was panting and was an inch away from the white line.

"What's this? Midoriya stopped just in time!"

The crowd roared with cheers and applause.

"That's the way to do it!" Iida cheered.

"I'm so glad." Uraraka cheered.

Ojiro sat back down and placed a hand over his chest. "Whew, that just about killed me." He said.

Shinso had a shocked look on his face but it quickly turned into anger. "You're not suppose to fight back. What did you do?" The purple headed boy said. Midoriya covered his mouth to prevent himself from answering. "How'd you do that!?" Shinso shouted, now he was desperate.

Midoriya started running at Shinso and was pushing him out of bounds. Although, Shinso wasn't going to go down easily, he felt a solid punch to Midoriyas face. Midoriya had blood dripping out of his nose but that didn't stop him from pushing Shinso back.

Damn, Izuku just became the top.

Shinso punched Midoriyas broken fingers which made the green haired boy flinch. In that moment Shinso moved out of the way and started pushing Midoriya out of bounds. The green haired boy thought fast and grabbed onto Shinsos shirt and arm, flinging him over his shoulder and the purple haired boy's feet landed out of bounds.

The audience was silent until Midnoght spoke. "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advices to the next match!" Then the audience erupted with cheers once again.

"And with that expertly performed throw, we have our first victor of the finals! Class 1-A's Izuku Midoriya!"

"I was so nervous." Uraraka said with a sigh.

"Turning the tables at the last moment. As expected of Midoriya!" Iida said.

Kaminari turned in his seat to look at Bakugo. "He did that same shoulder flip to you, didn't he?"

"Shut up, Dunce Face." The explosive blonde said.

"Yahoo, that was kinda a boring match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match! Clap your hands!"

~•~

"Hey Hitoshi that was a pretty good match." Rin said while walking down the hall towards the purple haired boy.

"Huh? Rin aren't you suppose to be with your class?" He asked.

"Yeah well, I wanted to come see you. And maybe look for a vending machine while I was at it." Rin stoped in front of Shinso and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for what I said, you're not a piece of trash I just needed Midoriya to talk."

"Oh I already forgot about that...Venom on the other hand." A cold sweat formed on her forehead while Venom appeared out of her back.

"How dare you call me a piece of trash!!!"

"Anyways, that was such a cool fight, I was on the edge of my seat!" Rin said excitedly. Shinso couldn't look her in the eyes, feeling like he failed her. The dual haired girl noticed this and tried to lift his spirits. "I was listening to a couple of the pros. I think you're gonna be transferred into my class in no time."

Shinso's expression changed into one of hope. They both heard someone walking down the hall. Venom disappeared and both the students looked the direction the noise was coming from. It was Midoriya, he was walking down the hall mumbling about something.

"Hey, Izuku!" Rin shouted, the green haired boy looked up at the two and got a little angry remembering what Shinso said about her.

"Hey Rin, what are you doing with Shinso?" Midoriya asked while walking closer.

"Oh, Hitoshi has been my friend since...diapers." Rin earned a chuckle from Shinso and a anxious look from Midoriya.

"So about that whole...you know, on the stage." Midoriya asked Shinso.

"Oh that, I needed you to answer my question and I knew you were friends with Rin."

"Yeah, you're lucky I have control over Venom or you would be mincemeat right now." Rin said to Shinso while leaning against him. "Anyways, we should probably get back to the class Izuku."

"Y-yeah, right." Rin walked back towards the class and Midoriya followed not far behind. While walking down the hall she could hear someone talking. "Hey Izuku why don't you head back? I'll catch up in a few minutes, I was gonna look for some food." She walked away and Midoriya found his way back to the rest of the class.

~•~

Around the corner she could hear Endeavor talking to Todoroki...Wait they're both Todoroki's, talking to Shoto.

"If you simply used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in both of the first round. It's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have a duty to surpass that imbecile All Might." Rin walked out from around the corner and leaned against the wall opposite of Endeavor, nether of them noticed her. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" You're different from your siblings. You're my greatest masterpiece."

Todoroki kept walking but talked back. "Is that all you have to say to me, you bastard? I'll win this match and advance using only Mom's quirk. I won't give you the pleasure of seeing me use yours."

"Even if that works for you in this tournament, you'll soon find the limits of that power." Endeavor said, Todoroki now left the hallway and Rin finally spoke up.

"With all do respect sir..." she caught the hero of guard but he quickly composed himself. "Tod- Shoto is a human being, not a project. He can choose how and when to use his quirk. The only person you can control is yourself, and soon you'll find out that money doesn't buy everything." The dual haired girl walked away and out of the hero's line of sight.

Ugh, talking to that dumpster fire ruined my day.

~•~

"Hey, I'm back...who's winning?" Rin asked, suddenly ice was inches away from the faces of the students in the front row. Everyone was dumbfounded.

Uhh I think Todoroki won.

"Tell the truth, Sero." Midnight said while half of her shaking body was stuck in ice. "Can you move at all?"

"Are you kidding? Obviously not. My body is freezing!" Sero said.

"Sero has been immobilized. Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

The crowd couldn't say anything but a few shouts of nice try's rose up.

"Sorry about that. It was a bit much. I was angry, is all." Todoroki said while unfreezing Sero. Rin noticed that even though he won, Todoroki looked very sad.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *Jamming out to Hamilton* ...Sudenly I'm helpleeeessss~

???: Oh look at those eyesss~ Ohhh~

A: *Turns around in chair* Helpleeesss~ *stads up*

???: I'm down for the count and I'm, drownin' in 'em.

A: *looks out the hallway*

???: I have never been the type to try and grab the spot light. We were at revel with some rebels on a hot night.

A: *Walk into the living room*

???: Laughing at my sister as she's dazzling' the room.

A:*Finds Jiro singing along*

Jiro: Then you walked in and my heart went "Boom."

A: Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom.

Jiro: *Looks at author* Everybody's dancin' at the bands top volume.

Both: Grind to the rhythm as we whine and dine!

A: Grab my sister and whisper "Yo this ones, mine."

Everyone else: *Staring at the two confused*

Word count: 1562

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 17
New name: To Be A Hero (BNHA X KNY Male Reader) What happens when you put a kid who finds being a hero troublesome, but still somewhat finds himself...
872K 28.8K 81
hєr quírk íѕn't líkє αnч σthєr ít cσnfuѕєѕ pєσplє tσ nσ єnd hσw αnσthєr lívíng вєíng ѕhαrєѕ hєr вσdч, wíth α mínd σf ítѕ σwn ít'ѕ líkє α pαrαѕítє вu...
509 11 9
In a world where 80% of the population possesses a peculiar superhuman ability, who will rise above everyone else and come out on top? Taking a look...
111K 2.6K 71
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...