Electromagnetic Engagement

Από Stillwell03

Izuku Shimura, the son of Nana Shimura is the holder of a rather powerful electricity quirk since childhood... Περισσότερα

Son of Greatness
Happily Stuck
The Arrangement
Vow of Happiness
Passing The Torch
The Entrance Exam
The Honeymoon
Admittance to UA University
Day 1 in the Dorms
Top Dog
Coozy Date
Power of Lightning
Troubling Endeavors
Making a Family?
Fight for Goals
Charging for Victory
Shimura Struggle
Festival's End
Possible Trouble
Work Study
Work Study Madness
Never Bring a Knife to a Lightning Fight
Telling News
Telling Family
Rescue and Battle
Final Exams
Mad Warfare
Relaxing Day
Camp in the Forest
Heavy Training and Baby Friends
Secrets in the Onsen
Hellish Night
Destined Nemesis
Getting the Drop
Sekitangara the Hero. Dabi the Villain
Start of the End
OFA vs. AFO
Peace Returned

Women's Ordeals

3.9K 114 22
Από Stillwell03

Once the cops came to apprehend the Hero Killer, written statements were taken of the Shimuras, Iida, Native, and their work study pros. It came to the conclusion that Izuku was able to have authorization to use his quirk in order to defeat Stain to avoid any problems there. Since Ochako and Momo didn't actually do anything other than offer support for both Native and Iida, there was nothing linking them to having any need to dig any deeper especially since all evidence proved they didn't use either of their quirks in the situation they were in. Iida on the other hand was put into a dangerous situation due to his actions. Not only did he fight the Hero Killer with no license or authorization, but he did so and nearly died due to this. If things had been even the slightest bit different where more people other than the ones present knew what happened, the engine quirk user would be in jail for breaking quirk laws. Fortunately, the police were able to cover this up since it would be deemed wrong in the populous eyes if this were to get out and be looked at as a favoritism situation since Izuku wasn't charged. He got away with just a slap on the wrists, but Iida took what happened to heart to understand he should never act on his own emotions like he did during that night.

The morning after started rather normal for both Ochako and Momo who were getting ready for morning exercises with Gunhead and his students. Well, Momo was. "URGGGGGHHHH!!" Ochako was holding onto the toilet, puking her guts out more than she'd regularly would. "Ochako, you ok in there?" "Urgh, my stomach hurts." Momo walked in for the brunette to puke one more time. She held Ochako's hair during this until she finished. Once she got up, Ochako walked to her bag she had with all her stuff in it to pop out a small container of antacid. "If you want, I can tell Gunhead you're running a little late because of feeling a bit under the weather." "I'll just be a minute." She dropped the tablet in a bottle of water for it to bubble up before drinking the whole thing. "Just try not to overdo it ok. Izuku isn't the only person that worries for you." "I'll try to limit myself a bit." The two walked out of their room to begin training with Gunhead. Upon asking why they were a little late, they explained that Ochako wasn't feeling so well this morning.

"Are you alright Uravity? Do you wanna take the day off to feel better?" "I'll be fine. It wouldn't be fair if I sat to the side while you all worked as hard as you can to get better." "Ok, but don't push yourself. If it's a stomach bug, then trying not to fight through it is probably the best option." Ochako gave a thumbs up and a smile. "I'll manage. I came here to get stronger, and a little stomach bug won't stop me." "Always a great thing to hear. Now, lets begin." The two trained with Gunhead the best they could that day with Ochako having to stop a few times due to some nausea to the point it made her violently sick. She recovered though to continue and gain a little respect from the other members of the dojo. The next few days of what was left of their internship were rather normal. Ochako was able to avoid throwing up as often as she did the one day, but still couldn't get past the bug she was feeling. On the last day before they would go back to UA however, Momo started to feel more sluggish than usual for it to be noticed by Gunhead.

"Creati, are you alright?" "Y-yes sir. Just a tad tired is all." Momo replied the best she could through pants as she was training. "Did you have difficulty sleeping or something?" "I don't think so sir. It shouldn't be anything though, so let's please continue so I don't waste your time." They continued for a little longer before the pro called a break for everyone. As they sat down to rest, Ochako and Momo grabbed some water bottles to begin rehydrating themselves. "You two seem to be a little off recently. This isn't normal, is it?" Both looked at one another before shaking no. "To be honest, we're not exactly sure why we're like this either. As far as I can tell, I don't exactly feel like I'm sick sick. But I just feel more nausea than normal." "As to my fatigue. If I overuse my quirk, I do feel it. Unfortunately this feeling isn't from overuse and just makes me feel like I'm more tired than I should be." "Hmm. That is strange. Maybe you should go to a doctor just to be safe rather than sorry." Both girls thought of this to nod thinking of this.

The next day

The day for Momo and Ochako to return to UA has finally come. Thanks to them making arrangements to do so, the girls and Izuku were going to meet up at Ochako's parents house in order to pick up Eri as fast as they could. While waiting at the station, the two women heard a voice in the distance/ "Hey you two." They glanced over to notice Izuku walking over with a smile. "Hey Izuku." "How was your work study?" Izuku held a bit of a dissatisfied look on his face. "I don't wanna talk about it. What about you two?" "It was ok. We learned a bit and gained some skills to grow stronger." "Ochako even found a new way to fight." "That's awesome." The trio walked out of the station and onto the streets until they reached the Uraraka residence. There, the door opened to Mrs. Uraraka holding Eri in her arms. "Mama!" The small child reached for her parents who picked her up immediately with a smile. "Hello snowball, were you a good girl for grandma and grandpa this week?" Eri looked at Momo to reply with a smile.

"She was very well behaved. We also learned a new word, didn't we Eri?" Everyone looked at the small girl as she looked at Izuku with a smile. "Dada!" Izuku heard this for his eyes to immediately start watering. "SHE CALLED ME DADA!" He began hugging Eri and nearly drowning her from his waterworks to make the little girl think she was getting a bath. "*snort* Seems he's happy to hear that." "He's easily happy." Both girls replied to Ochako's mother as they began to go inside to grab Eri's things and pass them to their crying husband. They then grab Eri to put her in the harness on Momo as they begin walking back to the school. On the way, Ochako starts to feel nauseous a bit to the point they had to stop at a bathroom in a local park to vomit. This was rather strange to Izuku since his wife didn't use her quirk and had no exact reason to do this. He immediately puts this off as nothing to then notice Momo start to nod off to catch her.

"You two ok? You're both a little off at the moment." "It's nothing. We're just a little under the weather. It's nothing to worry about." Izuku was a tad worried before taking Eri and the harness of Momo. "Just to give you a little less to carry." He then grabbed both Ochako's and Momo's belongings to help lighten their load. "I'm back. Sorry about that." Ochako comes back soon after to see her husband carrying all their things as well as Eri. "Izuku you really should let us carry some of tha-" "You both aren't feeling good, so I'll carry everything for you two. When we get back to the dorms though, I want you both to see Recovery Girl just so it isn't something so serious." "But-" "No buts." Izuku stopped both girls before they could argue for them to silently nod understanding he's doing this for them and their well being. They continued their journey back to the dorms where the girls opened the doors for Izuku as he came inside and went straight to their room to place everything down. When he did, he led both Ochako and Momo to the door, giving them no room to fight going to the infirmary just to know if they're ok or not.

At Recovery Girl's office

The two arrived at the elderly woman's office for her to be at her desk doing paperwork. "Well if it isn't the Shimuras. What can I do for you two?" "Well, me and Momo have been kinda feeling under the weather lately and can't exactly get a hold of it." "Izuku wanted us to come here to know what it is as well." Recovery Girl led them inside to sit them on two chairs before talking to them to determine what it actually was. "Now can you explain to me the symptoms you're feeling?" "Mine have been more nausea than I'd normally have without use of my quirk. It's getting to the point I can't really understand why I'm throwing up and just do from time to time." 'Sounds like a stomach bug.' "And for you deery?" "Fatigue and some situations of passing out due to this." "Hmm." The elderly woman went inside her cabinets to pull out a few thermometers while taking their blood pressures. She got nothing from there to listen to both their breathing and look in their eyes to rule out any issues with those as well. As far as she could tell, neither had any symptoms of being sick except these issues of theirs.

"Alright, just to rule out one final thing now. Since you both are married, have you both been sexually active as of recently?" Both thought back to the last time they actually did do it with Izuku. "Last time was about two weeks ago as we can tell." Ochako replied for Recovery Girl to put this down. "Did you use protection at all?" Both blushed as Momo explained. "U-unfortunately, we were physically incapable to comprehend that when we did." "How so?" They explained that one of their classmates spiked the drinks they had after the Sports Festival for Recovery Girl to understand this. She decided to ask one final question to determine if this is accurate or not for a possibility. "When was your last cycle and if you're late, how late are you?" Both thought about this and realized they were both over a week late on theirs. "I've been late for about 10 days now." "8 for me." Recovery Girl got off her chair to walk over to a drawer of hers to open. Inside, she pulled two packages out and gave them to the girls. "There is a restroom across the hall. I'd like to be certain of this before going any farther."

Ochako and Momo glanced down at the packages to realize they were pregnancy tests. The thought never crossed their minds, due to how much was going on around them but, realized that they never got an answer to either them being or not being pregnant after the night they were drunk and did it. They both got up to enter into the bathroom to determine the truth. Once back, they waited for what seemed like an eternity in minutes as the two tests showed a positive on them. "I believe that is the answer to why you two are feeling this way." Both froze realizing this to have a smile creep on their faces. They were going to be parents to their own biological children. "Now before we go any farther, I must ask you both to tell your husband this since this is something that does involve him. Once you do that, you three can talk amongst yourselves on how to tell your parents." Both smiled before nodding and thanking Recovery Girl for her time. She accepted this and continued with her work for the two newly confirmed mothers to be to walk out. As they did, a blond man came out of the other room holding a shocked face at what he had just overheard.

"You know it's rude to eavesdrop." "Sorry. Just happened to hear that." Toshinori was beyond amazed that Izuku was now going to be a father of not one, not two, but three kids. "You should probably keep this from your mother. It's better the girls and your brother tells them. If you do, you could cause some issues that the family was told as opposed to the actual father first." "Fair enough." The blond pro sat down for his usual checkup since his injury with a smile being on his face. 'I wish you the best of luck in fatherhood going forward Izuku. I know you'll become as good of a father to your children that are coming as you are to little Eri.' As this happened, Ochako and Momo began walking back to the dorms thinking of possible names while holding back most of their excitement to only be brimming with joy to onlookers who were unaware of the news they were given.

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku reacts to knowing he's going to be a father to more kids next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

23K 579 8
This is a reaction fic to We're not Friends Kacchan! by WindsCarryFar. "Why do I have to explain anything to you?" He tried to formulate a response...
126K 2.5K 29
Izuku Yagi is part of the 40% of the population that has a Soulmate. Unlike his twin sister, Izumi, he is told that he does not have a Quirk. Because...
26.3K 247 17
The story follows the life of izuku yagi as he was living his life with his family quite peacefully until he and his sister went to the quirk docter...
103K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...