|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 50

14.5K 531 630
By ClappedSack

I redrew realistic-ish korudo you can find it in my artbook💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A disease is going around the island." One of the bandits stated before falling into a coughing fit.

We all sat around a little boy who was bundled up in a blanket. His breath was labored, and beads of sweat dripped down his face as he struggled to sleep. It was obvious he had a fever, and so did most of the little village.

"It starts with a mild fever, grows to a high fever, and eventually leads to death." The man continued between coughs. I sighed, not taking my eyes off the little boy.

"All we can do is use medicine to keep the fever in check. But the medicine will only work for a week." An old man spoke up, and I finally looked away from the boy. Gon and Killua sat beside me, a blank expression on their faces. That blonde girl from earlier sat about a foot behind us, completely silent.

"It's also incredibly expensive, and we've run out of money..." The man choked out. "We've all fallen ill, so we're unable to do any bandit work."

"Can we catch it?" Gon asked, and I jumped.

"Aw man! Get away from me, you walking viruses! I don't want to die in such a lame way!" I childishly exclaimed as I crawled backwards. I felt somebody grip my hand, and yank me back forwards, halting my chaotic scramble backwards.

"Settle down, idiot. It's probably just a scenario. You know, part of the game." Killua explained, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god..." I then realized when he pulled me forwards, it was more than just back to my original spot. I was sprawled over Killua's lap, and I quickly sprung off of him, embarrassed I was in that position in front of everyone.

I looked over at Killua's face to see a tinge of pink sprinkling his cheeks. I hesitently looked back at the blonde girl behind us to see her narrowing her eyes at the two of us. She held her chin in her hand as she seemed to be analyzing what just happened.

"My son only has two or three days to live!" The man from before exclaimed as he leaned forwards in my face. I reeled back as he edged closer, pressing myself into Killua and he glanced over at me.

"Could you spare us any money?" The old man asked, leaning towards Gon, causing him to reel back too. Killua sighed, looking forwards as he was sandwiched between Gon and I.

"This is an in-game event, right?" Gon asked as he turned to Killua.

"Let's just throw our money at them." I replied, also looking at Killua. "Wait!" I shouted, making the two boys jolt, and stare at me in surprise.

"Let's throw money at them and pretend we're in a strip cl-" My comment was cut short by the blonde girl behind us clearing her throat loudly. I glanced back at her to see an authoritive look on her face. Her expression seemed to be silently demanding me to stop talking. She shook her head, and I turned back around with a snicker.

"Uh, anyways. Yeah, if we give them money, they should provide us with

items or information." Killua stated, ignoring my comment.

"Uh, how much do you need?" Gon asked.

"80,000 Jenny." The man replied.

"What?!" I gasped, straightening up.

"But that's all we have left." Gon sighed.

"You guys can rot here. I want to keep my money." I stated selfishly as I began to stand up. Killua yanked me back down by my hand, and I crossed my arms with a sigh.

"We're not leaving yet." He said. "So they know everything about us." Killua mumbled.

"Uh, excuse me." The blonde spoke up. "I have enough to cover 80,000 Jenny."

"Uh, excuse me, we're busy. Could you shut up for a moment?" Killua replied rudely, and the blonde was obviously ticked.

"Killua! Shut the hell up you damn asshole!" I cursed as I slapped his back, pushing him forwards. He grumbled as he rubbed his back.

"Got it. We can give you 80,000 Jenny." Gon concluded, and I slouched.

"Really? Thank you so much! You've saved my son's life!" The man exclaimed, and Gon nodded.

"I'm c-cold. So cold..." The little boy muttered through his sleep. I blinked as I stared at the boy.

"Oh, no! If his body gets any colder, he'll die before we can get him the medicine!" The man sobbed as he leaned over his son.

"Welp. Sucks for you. Can't help ya there." I shrugged, and Gon elbowed me.

"What? It's not like I can." I defended myself as Gon continued to frown at me. "Remember my nen?" I asked, stretching my hands out, a shroud of aura surrounding my hands.

"Ooooh. Nen iceeee." I spoke like a ghost as I wiggled my fingers, little snowflakes dropping onto the child's blanket. Gon gasped loudly as he watched the flakes melt into the fabric.

"Korudo..." Killua sighed as he shook his head in disappointment. I grinned, letting out a few snickers. It's not like these people are real.

"If only we had some children's clothes! Some children's clothes!" The man cried, catching our attention again.

"Um, I can give him my clothes." Gon offered, and the men got in our faces again.

"Gon!" I protested, but he crossed his arms.

"No. Its the price you have to pay for being so mean to the little boy!" His tone was stubborn, and I sighed.

"Fine..." I mumbled, and Gon cheered.

"That'd really be okay?" The father asked.

"You're like angels! Words are not enough..." The old man trailed off

"...to express our gratitude!" The father finished.

"Nah, we don't need thanks." Gon laughed lightly.

"How about some information or items?" Killua asked, and the men stopped abruptly. They backed up, making the answer clear.

○●○

"We got nothing!" Killua sneered as we ran through the forest.

"We lost our clothes, and now we're totally broke." Gon sighed.

"And who's fault is that?" I smirked, and Gon stuck his tongue out at me.

"At least I have a heart!" He replied, and I mocked being offended.

"How could you say such a thing?" I gripped my heart as I spoke. "You should know it's fairly obvious I'm heartless given my cold aura." My tone switched completely as an evil grin stretched across my face.

"Hmph." Gon pouted, and I laughed mischievously.

"How is the cold by the way?" I teased the boys as they ran in their tank tops and shorts.

"Shut it, Korudo! It's not fair that all you gave them was your coat!" Killua yelled, and I laughed. It was true. The boys were left in their underclothes while all I gave the sick child was my coat. Well, its not like I could have given him anything else without exposing my scars.

"Mmm, not my fault you gave them all your clothes." I shrugged, and the boys grumbled angrily.

"Damn, they're mocking us!" Killua shouted, and I laughed at him.

"But once we get past this mountain, we'll find lots of monsters, right?" Gon asked.

"Yeah. If we beat them and turn them into cards, we can sell them for lots of cash." Killua replied, completely forgetting about his previous anger.

"We finally get to start fighting!" Gon cheered.

"Do you think we can eat a monster, or...?" I casually asked, and both boys looked at me like I was insane.

"What do you mean can you eat them?!" Killua exclaimed

"Exactly what it sounds like! What else would it mean?!" I replied, and he smiled a bit. Wait- what?! He's smiling?! At something stupid I said?! Killua let out a genuine laugh, and I felt my face heat up significantly. I quickly looked away, pressing my cold hand against my flaming cheek.

"Time to see what you've got!" Killua smirked as he talked about their newly developed Hatsu.

"Right back at you! I wanna see what you accomplished during your secret training." Gon smiled as we approached a cliff.

"This area is rocky..." Gon mumbled as we stood at the edge of the cliff.

"Great..." I sarcastically stated with a sigh.

"Let's go!" Killua cheered as he and Gon ran off the cliff with enthusiasm. I ran beside them, peering up at the many cyclops like giants appearing from behind the rocks.

"There are tons of them!" Killua shouted as we ran towards them. Gon jumped up to punch one in the face with an aura covered fist. His attack did little to no damage, and I raised a brow. I watched Gon as he continued to try and hit the monster, but no avail.

Killua suddenly sprung up, and kicked the monster in the eye, successfully killing it. The monster dissapeared, and turned into a card, which Killua quickly stored in his book.

"Aw... so you can't eat them?" I complained, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Guys, aim for the eye!" Killua shouted, and I looked behind me to see a giant approaching me.

I launched myself from the ground, and landed forcefully on the monsters eye, causing it to cry out and dissapear. It turned into a card, and it took me awhile to figure out how to put it in my book. Man, I'm stupid...

By the time I figured out how to put the card in my book, Gon and Killua had taken out most of the monsters. The blonde was observing us from the top, and I sighed. I quickly killed the remaining monsters, and met up with the boys.

"Weaker than they looked." Killua whined.

"The card reverted after we left it alone for a minute." Gon stated.

"We can do this. The monsters come with weaknesses. If we stay calm and think, we'll be fine." Killua smirked as he pointed to one of the corpses.

"Thats convenient." I replied.

"Let's head for Masadora, then." Killua stated as we started walking away. As soon as we turned around a huge purple frog looking monster rose from between two mountains.

"What the fu..." I didn't bother to finsihed as I quickly turned around and ran away with the boys. We hid behind a mountain as the frog monster walked by. Suddenly, something jumped out from behind a rock, and hit Gon in the face.

"Gon!" Killua and I exclaimed as we turned to Gon.

"I'm okay! That didn't hurt. This one's weak." He replied as he stared at a small fuzzy black creature perched on a rock. It suddenly took off, and started darting around us.

"But it's fast!" Killua yelled.

"Let's catch it!" Gon exclaimed, and Killua nodded. I just watched as the boys tried to catch the creature, not really feeling like participating.

"Damn!" Killua frowned as he failed to catch it.

"Man, this thing has got to relax..." I sighed as it shot around the rocks. I was suddenly pushed forwards as I felt something crash against the back of my head. I quickly realized it was the small creature that had hit me, and my eye twitched.

"Why you little..." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my head. I shot my hands out, and tried to catch the monster, but came out empty handed. I narrowed my eyes, trying to think of what Mr. Shiro would tell me right now.

"Watch the trajectory, not its current location. With observation, you can learn an opponent's pattern of motion.

Your eyes are sharp, but you aren't using them properly." Mr. Shiro sighed as he continued to teleport away from me. I growled as I tried to catch him, and he taunted me with a grin.

That's right! I used to try and catch Mr. Shiro as a training exercise. I focused on how the small monster moved, and studied the pattern for a few seconds. I eventually reached my hands out, and quickly gripped at the space I figured the creature would go to next.

My eyes widened as my hands latched onto something solid. I looked down to see the monsters tail in my grasp as it squirmed to try and get away.

"Woah! Korudo! You caught it!" Gon grinned as he gazed at the monster in my hands.

"Wow. How'd you do that?" Killua asked as he crossed his arms.

"I just remembered something I was told awhile back." I shrugged. I lifted one hand, and pressed it against the creature. I activated my nen and froze the monster, successfully turning it into a card. I looked over at the blonde girl to see a slightly surprised expression on her face. I brushed it off and turned back to the boys.

We continued to hunt for monsters and cards while the blonde tailed us. I didn't fight as much as the boys did, but I did find some of the monsters interesting. This game sure is weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...
279K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
357 46 14
Hunter x Hunter x Female OC [AU] Kiyomi is a 11 year old girl with a Specialist Nen ability that allows her to control others with her voice. She goe...
25.9K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...