The Fix {COMPLETED}

De YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... Mai multe

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

24

6.5K 335 258
De YahTheDon

Beyoncé | September 11th
Washington D.C.

A week had passed since my birthday and my head was fucked up. At the same time, I was clearing my mind and thinking better when it came down to Onika.

In my head, she no longer had the upper hand. Regardless of all the connections she had, I'm sure her boss wouldn't appreciate hearing that such a large part of the alumni had been and still us fraternizing with a student, a freshman at that. I hadn't told her any of this information because she hadn't tried me yet. Once she gets to acting all big and bold, I'm popping out that little piece of info.

This is why my head is so fucked up though. After my birthday, Onika was being extremely nice to me. I was getting A's left and right and not even having to try, she was buying me real expensive shit, and just being all around nice. If you wanna be my sugar mama Nicki, just say that. I wondered if she was being genuine or if she was being manipulative though.

"Please get over yourself, I told you the blue looks good. You just taking it to the next level."

"It looks better than good hater."

"Well when you sit and watch it be done, it loses its affect."

This entire thing had kind of become domestic. She seemed to always want me around now. It was confusing the shit out of me. Because it was like, are you really being nice or are you trying to get something out of me? I didn't trust her. I really don't think I ever could.

"How?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, you look cute though, I swear."

"Thank you."

I originally came over here to do homework for my business class but I got distracted by this big ass TV. The shit was 110 inches, there is no way I wasn't watching it. I'll just have Donna come over and we can do it later.

She crawled into the bed, straddling my lap. Another thing I hadn't been doing? Having sex with her. I knew I honestly should be or should have after she gave me that beautiful ass car.

She flipped her hair out of her face then leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head, trying not to laugh.

"Ma'am I'm watching TV."

"Fuck that TV."

I leaned up, pressing my lips against hers again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling into the kiss. I guess she was happy about it. This was my first time actually touching her since before college. Honestly don't see how I went so long because right now she could have me in whatever way she wanted me.

She pulled away then reached for my shirt, pulling it off her head.

"It's sad you just got your hair done. I'm about to fuck it up."

She shrugged. "It's okay I'll just have Flora come back to do it again."

I nodded, pulling her crop top off of her. We kissed again and our lips never detached as we tore each other's clothes off.

I massaged her breasts in my hands as we kissed. Our tongues fought for dominance that I was not going to give to her. I was pushing my body into her to gain traction on her but she was fighting back.

"Just let me win woman, let me do what I gotta do."

She didn't answer, just pressed her lips against mine again. She moaned as she slid down on me, digging her nails into my shoulders.

I pulled away, staring into her eyes as she grinded on me. She looked so good like this, like she was gonna cry just from me being inside her. She felt even better though.

I placed my hand in the small of her back, pushing her into me. Now I could see her ass move with every motion. She started to bounce slowly as she moaned in my ear.

I thrusted my hips upward roughly, breaking her slow motions. I held her hips and continued my thrusts.

Just look at all that ass. She really got me wanting to nut all in her. I know her old niggas sick.

I snatched her head back while I fucked her hard. She let out every scream and loud moan, they were broken and she was losing her voice already.

Damn.

I dragged my tongue up between her breasts slowly then forced her head up until we kissed again. I felt her legs shake and she bit into my bottom lip harshly, cumming around me. I kept stroking into her, I flipped us until she was on her back and pulled out, nutting on her stomach.

She didn't even give me time to catch my breath, she wrapped her legs around my waist and bit her lip as I came down.

This is a dangerous woman I keep sticking my dick in. I tried to stop but it don't work like that. She got me wrapped around her finger. The more I fight it, the more inevitable it becomes. I'm never going to be able to leave her alone.

"I missed you so much Daddy." She smiled innocently. She gasped when I rammed myself inside her.

I fucked her ruthlessly, her nails dug into my arms as I did. More broken moans and tears left her, her face was all red from it.

"B-Baby! Okay Beyoncé!" She squealed, trying to push me away. "I'm gonna pass outttt."

I almost laughed. "Do what you gotta do."

She tried turning her body away but I pinned her down, thrusting harder since she tried me. This is the loudest I'd ever heard her be.

I pulled out abruptly making us both cum at the same time.

••

"Okay I'm done Beyoncé."

"For real this time? Or you gon' come back for some more dick?" I turned the TV back on.

This was our like 8th time going at it today. I never got tired of her so I was good. She would tell me she's done, go do something else, then come right back asking for more.

She shrugged. "I don't know, keep it out just in case."

I just laughed at her. Her hair was fucked up too, she was definitely going to have to call that fat lady to come do her hair again.

She went to get in the shower and I got up to follow. She stood at the door with her hands on the sides. "Mhm mhm." She shook her head.

"Niggas can't be hygienic?"

"No 'cause you're not slick."

"You said it, I'm a horny teenager. I don't get tired of you woman."

"No."

"That age showing ain't it?"

"Beyoncé I will punch you dead in your throat. Please stop playing with me."

"Mhm." I leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I pulled away, still holding onto her waist. "See? Can't get enough."

When she finally got out of the shower, she had a towel wrapped around her and she was pouting.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My hair is fucked up."

"I told you."

She sighed. "I paid $300 for this shit."

"I would never."

"That's you. We need to talk though."

"The hell we need to talk about?" I turned the TV down.

"We getting real domestic-"

"That shit ain't my fault."

"I wish you would shut the fuck up. I never even said it was a bad thing. Stop talking."

"Okay."

"I'm saying, neither of us can deny what we feel for each other. There's no use in fighting it."

"You know how I feel about you."

"No I don't. That's the problem. You're too scared to tell me how you actually feel about me but when you're fucking me it's a different story." She found her way to the bed, sitting in front of me.

"Onika I already told you how I fee-"

"What have you told me?"

I knew she just wanted to hear me say it but I was scared. I genuinely don't trust her. I never know what it is. Either she's scaring me with trying to be superior or she's loving all up on me. It's giving me mixed signals and I don't know what she wants. How do I trust that?

"Beyoncé I'm talking to you."

"Relax. Nicki it's obv-"

"Why won't you say it? Are you scared of how you feel about me?" She gasped dramatically. "Are you scared of me?" Sarcasm was laced through her voice.

"That shit right there. You say you grown but you doing childish ass shit. Instead of being a sane person, you followed me to Harvard. Who does that?"

"Someone who loves you dumb ass. Why do I have to spell it out for you? I'm in love with you. I don't just say it for nothing. Dick ain't that bomb."

"Don't play."

"Are you listening?"

"I love you too but I don't trust you. You don't know if you wanna make me your baby or make me miserable. You haven't figured it out. What do I do with that if you decide you wanna make my life hell like you promised? I can't protect myself."

She sighed. "You want me to quit it? Like you said, I don't need this job and it'll stop you from thinking I have anything over you. I don't wanna hurt you."

"I want you here."

"Then you need to trust me. I don't want trouble the same way you don't. You know how bad it would look to have Howard alumni fucking a student who she was once in relations with in high school? Devastating."

So she already knew about that shit. It made me think of Amani. She's always 5 steps ahead of her hoes. Onika just played my ass again. Fuck.

"I need you to trust me if this is going to work."
___________________________

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.8K 369 17
A love story between Kelly, Michelle, and Beyoncé. Kelly and Beyoncé had the perfect relationship built on love, trust, and communication, but someho...
6.7K 435 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
187K 6.5K 65
In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and Beyoncé Knowles cross paths. Two stubborn teenagers in desperate...
75.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...