Ben 10 and the Ultimatrix user

By Seansyt8

(This story is how I would write Alien Heroes by @Sovereign343 the credit for the idea goes to him I just wan... More

Beginning of Summer
Rin's Transformations
Ben's Transformations
Part 2
Part 3 Washington B.C.
Part 4 Permanent Retirement
Part 5 Hunted
Part 6 Tourist Trap
Part 7 Kevin 11
Part 8 The Alliance
Part 9 Lucky Girl
Part 10 A tiny problem
Part 11
Note
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Rin's Transformations Updated
Part 17
Part 18
The negative 10
Part 19 Rin 10 vs the Negative 10
Rin 10 vs the Negative 10- Part 2
Series 2 Part 1 Ben 10 Returns
Series 2 part 2 Everybody Talks About the Weather
Series 2 part 3
Series 2 Part 4
Extra
Series 2 part 5 All that glitters
Answers
Series 2 Chapter 6 The imperfect replication.
Not a chapter
Titles
Last one
Series 2 part 7 Acceptance and Moving on
Question
Series 2 part 8 Alien X-Tinction
Series 2 part 9 Max Out
Series 2 part 10 The Plumbers' Helpers
X = Rin + 2 x Ben + 2 x Albedo + 2
Celebration
Celebration 2
Series 2 part 12 The News
Series 2 part 13 The Battle on Khoros
Series 2 part 14 The Return Part 1
Series 2 part 15 The Return Part 2
Alien Swarm Part 1
An Alternate View
Alien Swarm Part 2
Announcement
2nd Anniversary Bonus Chapter
Alien Swarm Part 3

Part 12

1.3K 35 44
By Seansyt8

(Hey guys this isn't the Phill episode. To be clear I AM NOT SKIPPING IT I am simply delaying it and adding some chapters of my own that aren't In the original show. Heads up this one will be quite emotional.)

It was a dark and stormy day for our group, they were back in Bellwood but not for a good reason, Rin's mom passed away. She had a stress-induced Heart-Attack and passed before she could get to the hospital. The hexad left the Rustbucket at MT. Rushmore and ran to Bellwood by Ben and Rin. Rin was running with only one passenger, Hope while Ben was dragging the others in a large wagon that used to be pulled by a horse. Hope saw Rin was in pain and decided to talk to him.

"You alright Rin?" She asked.

"No, I'm not. She's getting buried today and I might not be able to make it because Ben made us wait around in a victory celebration after beating Vilgax even after we got the news." Rin answered sadly.

For the rest, of their short journey, they remained in silence and timed out just as they got into Bellwood near the graveyard. The quintet walked with Rin to his mother's grave, they were too late she had already been buried. Rin walked to her tombstone that said, "Here lies Jane Allen beloved mother of one. 1989-2020."

Rin fell to his knees and started crying uncontrollably at the fact that he was too late to say goodbye before the burial. He cried and Hope walked up from behind him and hugged him tightly and stroking his hair. The rest of the hexad joined around Rin with Kevin also hugging him knowing what it was like to be alone but for different reasons.

After a few minutes Ben quite rudely and borderline unempathetically said, "Guys can we go see the Sumo Slammers Movie?"

They all except for Rin turned to Ben shocked and appalled that he had said something so inconsiderate and rude and Max was about to scold him for that when he heard shuffling. Rin silently got up and looked at Ben with a look of pure malice yet somehow at the same time it was blank like a predator going after its next meal. That type of look had only been seen once when he fought Kevin as Waybig. Kevin recognized the look and had the same fear for Ben as he did for himself as he did on that day.

Kevin was terrified because that was the look Rin had when he was pinned down and had a cosmic ray pointed at his head. If Kevin had not surrendered that day he likely would have been annihilated. 

"R-Rin don't do anything crazy." Kevin said.

Rin charged at Ben in normal form punching him in the stomach causing Ben to puke. Rin pulled his leg back and Roundhouse kicked Ben with his heel knocking him a few feet away. 

"Rin stop!" The group yelled but to no avail.

Ben got up and charged back at Rin aiming to punch him, as he got close Rin grabbed Ben's arm and threw him into a nearby tree. Rin raised the Ultimatrix to transform but the group noticed something odd about it, the blue was turning to red as if Rin's anger was bleeding into it.  He activated it and randomly selected an alien then slammed down and transformed into a new alien.

This new alien was short, white, had a robitic voice, and as Rin transformed he found out he had sonic screams and duplication powers. 

"Echo Echo!!" Rin yelled.

"You want a fight with aliens? Fine!" Ben yelled as he transformed too.

Ben transformed into Diamond head and charged at Rin with a sword-arm. Rin duplicated and dodged  Ben's attacks.

"You're not going to win this time Rin, espicially with that tiny alien!" Ben said.

Rin said nothing but he had his clones surround Ben in a circle. 

"What are planning to do? Rush me." Ben said while laughing.

All of sudden every Rin unleashed a massive scream causing everyone to cover their ears. The assault continued for a while causing severe pain to Ben nearly knocking him out.

"Oh no! Petrosapiens are weak to sonic attacks!!" Max screamed.

"I know." The Rins said coldly.

"STOP IT RIN!!" Hope said crying.

Rin froze not knowing what to say. He retracted all of his duplicants and Hope thought she had gotten through to him when he slapped the Ultimatrix, but instead of turning back to his human form he transformed further into Ultimate Echo Echo. He had a blue and metalic suit around him and had round removable disks all around his body that totaled to 13.

 He held out his arms and two disks one on each of his hands flew toward Ben, when they got to him hey duplicated rapidly and covered Ben in a sort-of Disk-Dome.

"SONIC DOOOM!!!!" Rin yelled out.

The discs started projecting massive waves of sound at Ben causing him to crack severely. Rin retracted the disks and timed out at the same time as Ben. Ben was writhing in pain due to the assault. Hope was running to Rin to chew him out for what he did but he held a hand to her and yelled, "Get away from me, ALL OF YOU!!"

He slammed the Ultimatrix transforming into Big Chill and flew off causing Hope to cry. He flew for a while and reached a cove in the mountains deciding to stay there for a while. After a while it started to get dark and Rin was cold. He turned into Swampfire and caused some wood to grow on the outside of the cave which he quickly used to gain a large amount of fire wood. He brought the wood back to the cave and lit it with his powers before turning back into his normal form.

He was about to go to sleep when he heard a voice, "My, my, my I can't believe how a human managed to use my creation for such heroics then for such violence. I like it!"

Rin looked over and saw a man that looked like a teenage Ben but, different. He was 5'6 substantially taller than current Ben but dwarfed by Rin, he had white/silver hair with red eyes. He was wearing a red jacket with the number 10 on the chest towards the right. He also had jeans and brown sneakers on.

"Who are you?" Rin asked standing up ready to defend himself.

"Why, I'm the inventor of that device on your wrist, the Ultimate Omnimaxtrix or as you would know it, the Ultimatrix." The being said.

"You invented the Ultimatrix, does that mean you invented the Omnitrix too?" Rin asked.

The man chuckled and said, "No, while I did invent the Ultimatrix I had almost nothing to do with that inferior piece of technology. My name is Albedo."

"Than who invented the Omnitrix?" Rin asked semi-confused.

Albedo stopped chuckling and looked with distain and said, "My old employer, Azmuth made it, I created the Ultimatrix because I was angry that he was going to give it to a human but he took it from me before I could stop him."

"You were mad he was going to give it to a child like Ben?" Rin asked.

Albedo looked angry and said, "He intended to send it and the confiscated Ultimatrix to Max Tennyson but the pod was knocked off course and they ended up with you two."

"So me getting the Ultimatrix was all because of a mistake?" Rin said a little upset.

"Essentially yes but if it had to end up with a human I'm glad it was one who had the intelligence to create battle strategy and I'm glad you recognized that your Galvin form was smarter." Albedo said.

"Did you just call me stupid with that long winded explanation?" Rin asked angry.

"Acording to Galvanic standards yes but here on Earth you's be renown for being a genius, I'm am genuinely impressed at your intellect at such a young age." Albedo complimented.

"Allright but I have another question," Rin said, "Why do you look like a warped version of an older Ben?"

"After Azmuth captured me for the creation Ultimatrix I tried to build another one but I didn't have the neccisary components to add the evolutionary feature so I had to settle on a bootleg Omnitrix. I put it on and because it was linked to Tennyson's I transformed into him. I tried transforming back into a galvin but the severely out dated components created a feed-back loop transforming me into a warped Ben with an insatiable craving for chili fries." Albedo explained.

"I'm guessing that you want the Ultimatrix back now?" Rin asked.

"No, you are more than capable of using it I'm just going to unlock some more aliens and recreate one for myself so I can become a galvan or any other species."

"But how did you get here and how are you getting the parts?" Rin asked.

"The feed-back loop teleported me here and I'm going to have to steal from a nearby town." Albedo answered.

"I'll help you." Rin said.

Rin transformed into Big Chill and grabbed Albedo before flying to a nearby town's hardware store and landing on the roof. They phased through the roof and landed next to the cart return and Albedo grabbed one as Rin turned back in a flash of red light. They got to work grabbing pipes and random pieces of technology. They were about to leave when they heard police cars outside. They heard an officer over a megaphone yell, "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!"

"How did they find out about this Albedo?" Rin asked.

"They must have a silent security system that we triggered when we broke display cases." Albedo said.

Rin transformed into Big Chill and few off with Albedo and their stolen goods. They returned to their cave and Albedo got immediately to work on creating a new Ultimatrix this one shaped like a finger-less glove instead of a gauntlet.

"All right all we need now is an Omni core and my new Ultimatrix will be finished." Albedo said.

"And where are we going to find one of those?" Rin asked.

"We're getting it from your Omnitrix wielding friend."

"Yeah I get that but how will we get it the Omnitrix is stuck to his wrist." Rin asked.

"We only need the core, it looks like a faceplate that you push down to transform." Albedo said.

"Yeah, but how do I extract it?" Rin asked a little annoyed.

"Press the green button three times in one second and you should be able to wiggle the core out of the shell." Albedo explained.

"Looks like the universe will be sans an Omnitrix but plus an Ultimatrix." Rin said laughing.

Albedo handed him a device and said, "This is capable of tracking Omni energy with a GPS it will help you find him."

Rin transformed into Big Chill and flew off while laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 95 7
We know the story of Ben 10, but what if a family friend joined Ben, Gwen and Max on their road trip? Join Jackson Nil, Ben's best friend, Max's gods...
704 46 5
A Certain Story About Our Bunny And Chocolate Girl Meeting A Hero With More Than 10 Aliens!~
1K 62 4
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...
2.1K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...