Part 19 Rin 10 vs the Negative 10

( I used the wrong intro last chapter.)

A helicopter was flying in between buildings with two men with ski masks in the front seats.

"We got the jewels and made a clean getaway!" One said as he reached into a bad to display jewelry.

"Oh, I wouldn't say clean!" Three voices said outside the helicopter.

The thieves looked out of one of the windows and saw three flying aliens, one looked like a large bug, another one was a white and blue moth-man creature with white eyes, and the third one was a  blue moth-man with red eyes.

"I'M STINKFLY!" The bug yelled.

"I'M BIG CHILL!" The white moth said.

"I'M NECROFRIGGIAN!!" The blue moth yelled.

The thief on the passenger side started shooting at the aliens with a rifle but he missed for various reasons, the Moth-Men turned intangible and the bug dodged his plasma rounds.

"You wanna play rough??! Now you see us, now you don't!" The bug yelled as goop flew from its four prehensile eyes at the helicopter's windshield blocking the pilot's sight and he spat slime at the blades, stalling the helicopter.

"WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!" The thieves yelled.

The moth creatures blew a stream of ice connecting between two buildings and used it to suspend the helicopter in the air. They used their ice breath to freeze the helicopter doors solid trapping the inhabitants for easy pickup by law enforcement. The three flew onto a high rooftop and with a flash of red and white light, our heroes Albedo, Ben, and Rin appeared. They looked out towards the city and Ben said, "Aren't there any villains  who can challenge us anymore?"

"I concur, the only villains to challenge us were Kevin, Vilgax, and Alpha." Albedo said.

"Who's Alpha?" Ben asked.

"He's that evil guy from an alternate dimension we told you about," Rin said.

The three of them turned back into their flying aliens and flew off towards the Rustbucket, not noticing a red ninja crouched behind them. 

They got to the Rustbucket and Ben timed out and the other two turned back to normal with him, they walked into the RV and Max said to them, "We're going to have to pick up a plumber friend's grandkid from camp soon."

"Alright." The three said. as they got in their beds as it was only 3 A.M, and went to sleep.

The next day max was at a camp walking back with a kid.

"Thanks for bringing me home from summer camp Mr. Tennyson." The kid said.

"No problem Cooper, that's what old friends are for. You're going to love Rin, Hope, Albedo, Ben, and Gwen." Max said.

"I thought you only had 2 grandchildren, Ben and Gwen?" Cooper said confused.

"Rin is Ben's friend, Hope is Rin's girlfriend, and Albedo is one of Rin's friends he made over the summer," Max explained.

Max opened the door to the Rustbucket and they walked in hearing Ben and Gwen arguing about answering a phone call for movie tickets. They wrestled for the phone causing Ben to accidentally end the call.

"Guys this is Cooper," Max said to Ben and Gwen as they were arguing.

"YOU OWE ME ONE TICKET TO SPACE PIRATES FOUR!" Ben yelled angrily at Gwen.

"SHUT UP!!" Rin and Albedo roared as they were woken up by the cousins arguing causing them to wake Hope up.

Hope jolted up from the surprise and covered her hands in mana and said, "What's going on? Is Kevin or Vilgax attacking!!?"