Idiot one, and idiot two

By pretzl_you

It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensio... More

Recking the first day
Heads up!
Problems
Child's play
Long night ahead
Drama~
A bad boy
Closed eyes, closed doors
The cold
New house
Lossing and learning
Crossing a new line
Chit-chat
The closet
Shut up!
One Step Up
Dirty secrets
4 Way Street

A bit of a set bcak...

939 42 44
By pretzl_you

Nightmare had narrowed his eyes at the small note as if contemplating wether to take it or not. Soon, one of his tentacles slithered it's way around to snatch the note out of ink's hand. Dust stared at the note while horror just was horror. You know; eating.

Error was mixing with his feelings grubbing onto his head as he felt a headache starting on. He felt sick to his stomach, he didn't like to see ink even though he wanted to. It was odd, for the first time in his life he realized that his feeling were changing and rapping around a monster, but at the same time he was grabbing onto those feelings and yanking them off. Even then he didn't know what those feeling were, but the only thing he knew how to do is run. That's what he had ended up doing, he got up and left  without saying another word to anyone.

Nightmare's tentacles fought  with the note for a while before opening it, scan reading it before tossing it to the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you really think-" "It's not mine." Ink said with a bone chilling tone of voice, the kind of voice that you would think meant he was mad but it just didn't line up with his voice. "What?"

Nightmare asked glaring intently at ink for an answer. "I said it wasn't mine, the note is not mine." He said again never losing eye contact. Nightmare thought for a second as if trying to make sense of who it was. "Then who?" He hissed.

Ink simply shook his head gesturing that he wasn't going to say anything about it. Nightmare didn't like that answer to much though... it didn't take more then a second for nightmare to have wrapped ink up in his tentacles threatening him by slowly making the hold tighter and tighter. "I can't tell you." Ink didn't seem frightened at all, he seemed to have no emotion or reaction to anything towards nightmare. But before nightmare could squeeze tighter, he realized that there was something missing.

He couldn't feel anything. Nothing at all, not form ink at least. He wanted to laugh, how pathetic could he be? How could someone be soulless? It almost made him feel pity. Just almost. He dropped ink on the ground and chuckled in a dark tone. Ink easily landed on his feet and stared blankly to the tar covered skeleton.

"Such a pity you are."

***

As ink sat at the lunch table he was immediately stormed with questions from the frantic and puffed up cross. "So? Did he except it? What did he say?" Cross wasn't even bothered to eat his food, he just wanted to know if his master plan had worked. Ink glanced up from his un-eaten food and blankly stared for a good ten seconds before responding. "He threw it to the ground then laughed at me. You didn't sign your name." Cross frowned a bit as he sat down, resting his cheeks in his hands while sulking.

"Wait, who was it?" Dream butted in raising a skelebrow at the two. Ink said not a word, nether did cross. "Come on, who?" Dream whines wanting to know the answer. Cross looked down and muttered. "I think he'll tell you after school..."

The golden one shot his attention towards cross processing what he said, then his expression softened. "Cross don't tell me you fell for... my brother?" Dream guessed, or more of asked. Cross in shame looked away making Dream more frustrated. "You fell for him didn't you? How? He's... how?!" Dream stood up narrowing his eyes towards crosses direction. "I'm sorry okay? It's not my fault..." the monochrome one weakly protested never once looking towards the golden skeleton.

Besides from cross, Dream had his issues with ink too, not that he wasn't damn fine to Dream (cause he was) but because he felt betrayed from the other not informing him. "Ink why didn't you tell me? That's not fair!" Dream whined again poking at ink's cheek with no response. The only thing ink had done was gaze at cross for a minute before speaking up again. "I want me pay" was the only thing he would say, forming a triangle of issues throughout the table.

Cross nodded slightly before grabbing the little draw string bag out of his pocket and handed it over towards ink. It took ink only a second to snatch the bag and pop open one of the vials. The cap flinging across the room and onto the ground near the back tables. Ink chugged down one color after another while the two other skeletons watched. Red, violet, blue, yellow, etc. of course leaving the pink vials out though, knowing what it dose he didn't want to fall in love with someone he can't really love.

He gasped after the last vial was chugged down, his eye lights returning to their normal bright colors and fun shapes. He gazed over at Dream after wiping the little bit of yellow off his 'lips'. "I couldn't tell you, I didn't want to let down cross." Dream huffed, sitting down once again and crossing his arms while looking over at the monochrome skeleton. "I don't think nightmare would be the best choice for you, he's made of negative feelings and has never loved, he can't love." Although it was harsh it was the truth and Dream was just trying to save him from disaster.

"It's not fair..." Cross muttered presumably himself. "It's not fair ether..." Dream replied talking about ink, but the two others assembled it was because they hadn't told him. Ink finally ended it with his own thoughts. "Same here."

"Then he handed me a love note!" Nightmare hissed with laughter, dust cackled with laughter along with horror who almost choked on the clump of cafeteria meat. Killer sent a glare across the room over to ink while error sat silently, looking down at his food that he wanted to get ride of. That he did, by pushing it across the table towards horror who snatched it and ate it in one go like his life depended on it. "That's so stupid." Killer hissed still glaring at ink from across the cafeteria.

"It wasn't his though, he said it was someone else's." Killer glanced at nightmare feeling a bit triggered. Why was everyone going after his man? "Then who?" Killed asked with a tilt of his skull. Nightmare shrugged grinning a inhumanly grin. "Don't know, but I do know something about ink..." error perked up just glancing at nightmare to listen his Demeter had instantly changed when he heard that the love note wasn't from ink and was now curious about what nightmare had to say. "So, while I was about to pop his head off, I hadn't felt anything."

"Yeah we know, you don't love ink duh." Horror commented almost instantly getting smacked in the back of the skull by killer who hissed. "No idiot, it means he didn't feel any emotion coming from ink!" "Yeah, he almost said that the love letter wasn't from ink." Horror protested. "He means his soulless idiot." Dust chimed in glaring at the idiot named horror.

"Do you know what that means?" Nightmare asked still having evil intentions laced to his tone. The four looked at him blankly, so he continued on. "That means we get to make his life a living nightmare ."

***

Ink cracked his knuckles while hopping out of Geno's car almost like he was brand new again. Error followed, slowly, and unmotivated. They noticed the change in both the boys, ink was back to his air head and go lucky ,oof while error had gotten quiet. Yes, he was always quiet but this was an unsettling amount of nothingness form the black boned one.

As error had gotten out of the car he was just staring at the inky skeleton. Thoughts were for once overpowering the voices in his head chatting and whispering, but these thoughts were nor better then his voices. 'What is he?' He narrowed his eyes. 'Who is he?' Slow, slow steps right behind the unsuspecting skeleton. 'What dose he want from me?' He knew that question, but it still popped up somehow. 

'Are we friends?' Oddly, that one seemed to pop up the most in his twisted mind.

"Have a good time" Geno hummed from the car right before error shut the passenger side door. The car was off leaving the two of them alone, beside from the people who were already inside of course. As ink was already by the foot of the side entrance his phone started to hum and nice tone from his pocket, shining the light through and vibrating.

Error snapped his attention from his thoughts to ink's pocket waiting for ink to answer which was soon fulfilled when ink reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, not without almost dropping it first though. He sighed in relief when his butter fingers had failed to crack his phone, then answered the phone call that was still calling his name.

"Hey, um?" Ink forgot who the caller was already, and stared down trying to process who it might be before the caller sighed and answered with their name. "Dream" ink smiled and answered back "hey dream, what's up?"

Ink pressed his back up against the wall having his feet out infront of him while clicking his tongue. "Hello ink, do you mind if we meet at blues house around 5:00? I need to talk with you about something."  Ink had notice the lack of happiness in dream's voice, it sounded a bit quiet and frantic to say the least. This was enough to tell ink that it was about his soul, or at the least be something that wouldn't be shared with outsiders. Thus, he glanced over to where he presumed error to be but saw nothing, same with the other direction but there was nothing more then him and the voice of Dream alone.

"Sure, what's it about?" He responded in a much quieter voice, getting antsy in his position. It took a while for his friend to reply though, silence was the only thing ink could hear on the other end until Dream came back with an even softer voice then before almost as if Dream was right there whispering a secret into ink's 'ear'.  "I think my brother found out about your... you know." "What?" "Yeah, I heard him talking about it with his... friends."

Ink pulled the phone away from the side of his head for a moment, processing this all. His jaw hung open as all his words left without a sound. He didn't know what to do. What could he do in this situation? Once again he gazed down at his phone and sighed. "Fine we can meet up, but can you push it to 5:30? I have try outs today."

"Sure I'll text blue real quick, that probably a better time anyways because cross needed to do something at 4:45." "Cross is coming?" There was a shirt pause before it continued. "Mhm, I wanted to talk to him about my brother."

"I thought he gotten over it though?" Dream laughed before what ink thought sounded like choking. "Haha, no, no, you know cross he doesn't just get over stuff. He's been giving me the silent treatment all day! Haven't you noticed?"

"No, we only have one class together and that's before lunch, didn't think he would be so upset about it though." Ink shoulders loosen from his once unnoticed tense position once his mind had wondered to other thoughts. "Ah, just a heads up then. Anyways, I have homework that I would like done before the 'meeting' so I'll catch you later, Ink." 

"Yeah I'm sure error's ready to pop someone's head off, so I'll meet you.... at... uh, oh yeah! 5:30. Bye." Ink heard a faint 'bye' that was cut off by dream hanging up the phone. Upon the silence, ink thought. He thought, then it hit him. He forgotten his lines for the try out completely.

Error sat on the old dusted ground, the spot he sat in practically though had almost no dust. He sat there every time so all the dust that had been on the ground was picked up onto his butt. When glancing down just to the left of him you could see a smaller, but similar area with no dust. That spot was soon taken though by the familiar stupid, air headed, face of ink. Error said not a word, but stared at the book he had brought instead. Or more of the book he's been stealing from the broken closet. He wasn't actually focused on it though, his mind was elsewhere far beyond of what his iq could ever be.

It was short lived, however, when the silent but autoable mutters came throughout his skull ringing every thought he had into shambles. Upon expedition he was meet eye to eye with ink who was originally reading over his script, but had glanced up at error at the wrong time. "What?" It almost came off as a cry for help, as if ink was some kind of parasite that was going to lace onto him and eat him whole.

"I can't remember my lines..." ink looked back at the packet, the script was long and winded. Each detail had to be right but he hadn't learned anything from it at all. "Not my fault." Error looked back to his 'book' but never read a page. Instead his head filled with new thoughts and wonders unlike the usual ones. "Do you know this?" Ink asked, desperation in his voice. His claws grinned into the pages, not a single line had he remembered and the try outs were merely thirty minutes away.

"No." It was blunt and maybe even a little forceful towards ink who was in a heap mess. "I got nothing" ink whinced shifting around. "Then fail."

The papers clashed to the ground and ink had stood up rather quickly looking down upon error. "What's your problem? Like geez you really gotta be such an ass to me all the time?" Ink snarled, hands to his hips and a scrunched up face. Error gazed up from his book narrowing his eyes at ink. Now he was the one, slamming his book to the ground and standing up just a bit taller then ink was. "Yeah you know what? I do have a problem. I hate living with just another monster who steals my stuffs and steals my family!"

Ink wasn't sure what he was expecting to get, but this definitely wasn't one of the answers he was hoping for. Without thought he protested back. "For one you stole my vials! And for two I didn't steal your family away from you, your just a asshole that everyone hates because you skull to much in your self doubt!"

"I didn't steal those vials, they make you insane! Look at yourself. Disgusting." Ink scoffed glaring harshly at the other. "Me? Disgusting? At least I don't have black bones like you do."

"At least I'm not soulless like you are."

Ink stared, his bone marrow running cold as his expression went blank. His fingers twitched the best the hell out of error for even bringing that up, but knew his actions would only dig his hole deeper. He turned around, picked up his script and just shuffled away slowly dragging his feet behind him.

"Fine!" Error growled setting back down in his spot and picking up his book also pissed to his edge.

***

"And then, and then, he threw it back in my face calling me-!" Ink was suddenly cut off by Dream who wasn't to interested about ink's rant about something something error. "Why did you bring a crow bar?" Dream asked pointing at the crow bar in hand of ink.

"You said we were meeting up at blues right?" "Yeah..." "so we need this to get in!" Dream gently hit ink in the back of the skull sighing loudly. "We don't need to break in every time we go to his house, he will open the front door. You know? Like a normal person...?"

Ink paused for a long second looking at Dream with a pouty face. "It's more fun this way." The golden skeleton suppressed a laugh before sighing softly. "No, ink." "But-"

"No"

Ink frowned looking down while throwing the crow bar behind him carelessly. "We could of." Ink muttered rolling his eyes. "But we're not gotta..."

Dream pressed the door bell to blues front door, only seconds later were the two skeletons greeted by another smaller and much more energetic skeleton. "Cross is already here, and my parents made snacks!" Blue chirped loudly while stepping aside for both of the boys to come in. "Thanks blue but we're not really here just to chit chat..."

Dream gave a smile and blue softened his excitement, knowing with dreams tone of voice it wouldn't be something fun. "Wait- what are the snacks?" Ink butted in hungry and starved.

Blue seemed to gain back most of his excitement and grabbed ink's had to guide him towards the kitchen. Dream took this as if opportunity to head up stairs and into blues room were he found cross sitting on his bed and shoving down a cookie. "Hey cross, gald you could make it." Dream smirked making his way over to sit next to his companion.

It didn't take long for ink and blue to arrive with a snack tray, food already stuffed deep into ink's throat while blue was happy as ever, looking as if he was on some sort of drug that would make him go rabid. Blue closed the door and slowly looked it, placing the food tray on his nightstand and sat next to cross. Ink followed right after, sitting in between Dream and cross.

"Okay so let's begin with ink..."

———————————————————————————————-

Haha finished it! I feel a whole lot better then what I have a week ago and the funny part is it's because I gave myself more things to do throughout the day.

Okay, my email is being buggy so I'm just put the update in here instead.

So you know that book I was saying I was making? Well I have made the decision only to publish it when it is completely finished. I have notice in this book that doing chapter after chapter is making me forget a hell of a lot of things and makes the story all weird and wonky. I don't want that for my next story, it wouldn't make sense and the lore is deep, o want people to enjoy what it is in it's true full form, and I just want to be proud of what I create instead of it look a bit weird.

So I'm sorry if you were expecting the next story soon, but I'm only into the second chapter and I haven't even edited this yet so... but none the less I will be giving sneak peeks of what will go into that book here and there, so be on a look out for those!

Drink your water, and breath your air reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 408 27
Error and ink just have a usual fight . But a while later Ink notices some differences in Errors behaviour. But doesn't give the right attention to h...
5.9K 226 19
Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal life as one, he's come to terms of what has...
10.4K 447 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...
2.2K 80 8
Book 4 of my ErrorInk series, CreaseTale! Inside, you will find out what happened to Fizz and Cure, what Error really thinks of Ink, and who the myst...