Survive, if you can // John M...

gottabesomethin tarafından

Camari is an anxiety filled girl who has a tragic past and is sent to the ground. She struggles there from lo... Daha Fazla

//01// Arrangement
//03// Broken Flaws
//04// Unknown Goodbye
//05// Helpful Distractions (smut)
//06// Lost Humanity
//07// Daddy Issues
//08// True Lies
//09// Welcome Home
//10// Coach Cam (smut)
//11// Gone Again
//12// Breaking Again (end of season 1)
//13// "Rescued"
//14// Alone
//15// Back To Basics
//16// Uncharted Territory
//17// Stranded
//18// Imprisoned (end of season 2)
//19// Reunited (smut)
//20// Argument
//21// Yours Truly
//22// Bad Impressions
//23// Going Separate Ways
//24// Fighting Dirty
//25// Entitled Revenge (end of season 3)
//26// Goodbyes
//27// Residual Attraction
//28// Words Unsaid (smut)
//29// Permanent Farewell
//30// Salvation (end of season 4)
//31// Ai Hod Yu In
//32// Homecoming
//33// Earth; Radioactive Hellhole
//34// Covert Operation
//35// Exit
//36// Shameful Actions
//37// Betrayal To Success (end of season 5)
//38// Planet Alpha
//39// Swarmed and Hypnotized
//40// New Earth; Hallucinogenic Hellhole
//41// Problems Leading To Solutions
//42// Suspicions Grow
//43// Accidental Investigation
//44// The Wrong Side
//45// Deferred, Jailed, Offered
//46// Kep Oso Kru Klin (end of season 6)
//47// Fake Royalty
//48// Finally, A Love Triangle (smut)
//49// Utter Camaraderie
//50// Realization
//51// Hostage Situation
//52// Lessons In Life
//53// La Muerte Es La Vida
//54// Decisions, Decisions (smut)
//55// Home, For Real This Time (finale)
A Thank You 🥺 (I love you)

//02// Freedom At Whatever Cost (smut)

6.3K 91 102
gottabesomethin tarafından

WARNINGS: smut, dirty talk, daddy kink, swearing, sexual tension.

We've been working for hours and I'm becoming impatient. I'm helping a girl named Harper with her tent. Once we're done, I notice that the sky has darkened significantly. When I'm looking around, I see a bonfire. John is standing by it with a girl and a guy. They're removing her wristband with a piece of metal. They get it off and throw it in the fire.

"You're welcome," I say to Harper before walking over to the bonfire. I stand beside John. "What the hell's going on over here?"

"We're just helping Fox with her wristband," he answers, grinning.

"That transmits our vitals back to the Ark. They're gonna think you're dead," I say, shaking my head.

"And what do you think they'll do when they get here?" a new voice says. It's the guy with the soldier's uniform. He walks into the orange light of the fire, eyes wandering my body. "Our crimes will not be forgiven. We'll be treated like the garbage that they think we are."

"Why are you saying this? You're a soldier," I say, confused.

"I stole the uniform to sneak onto the ship and keep an eye on my sister, Octavia. Needless to say, she requires my protection," he says, nodding.

I laugh loudly, grabbing my stomach. "Well, aren't you something."

"If they think we're all dead, they won't come down here. We can live how we choose," he says, pointing to the crowd that's gathered.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind living by my own rules but I have some issues with this plan.

"And how long do you think we'll survive without them? Winter will come and we haven't even found a good source of food or water yet," I say, shaking my head.

"You worry too much," he says, walking around the fire and following my curves with his eyes. "Loosen up. We can do what we want down here."

"We have to do some things or we won't be alive by the end week," I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

He laughs quietly, walking past John to stand just in front of me. "Calm down. Don't be so uptight."

"Just because I'm planning ahead on how not to die doesn't mean I'm an uptight bitch, alright? I'm just trying to keep us alive," I say.

"And I'm trying to make sure that we don't forget who we really are. Delinquents," he says, forcing a shout from the crowd. He grins down at me before leaning closer. His voice shuts down to a whisper. "They listen to me, sweetheart. They want to relax and they want to have a good time. Honestly, I think you should go along with it. It'd be a shame to waste that pretty face."

I frown. "This pretty face isn't for sale."

He grins wider, leaning closer to me. "Wanna bet?"

My eyebrows raise for a second, a smile adorning my lips. "Sure." The next thing I know, I'm reaching past him for John's neck and pulling his lips down to mine. I register the faint hoots of my fellow prisoners as his tongue finds its way into my mouth. I know if we go any further I'll get hooked so I pull away, grinning at John then the soldier who's mouth is now hanging open. I shake my head again. "I'm not for sale."

Just then, it starts raining hard. Everyone shouts, opening their arms to feel the drops on them. Wells is looking around with a little panic in his eyes. He walks closer to the soldier, grabbing his arm.

"We need to collect this, Bellamy," he says seriously.

"Whatever the hell you want," Bellamy answers, beginning to shout the words as a chant. People begin to join in and I roll my eyes.

John steps closer to me, hands gripping my waist. "Can we go inside now?"

"Yes, we can," I say, grinning.

He grins back, taking my hand and pulling me past the fire. We walk for just a few tents until we reach one. He zips it open and I go in first, admiring the space. There isn't much in here. The ground is covered in a grey tarp, there's an animal skin covering a makeshift mattress, there's a lantern in the corner so it isn't completely dark.

"When did you kill that?" I joke, pointing at the fur.

"They sent it with me," he answers quickly, grabbing my neck and bringing my lips back to his.

My hands are to his chest quickly as his free hand moves to wrap around my waist. I let him press me into his shape, space disappearing between us. My fingers trail down his chest to the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. My lips return to his as soon as the fabric is on the floor.

"Do you...have a...kink?" I ask between kisses.

He pulls away, eyes boring into mine as he grins a bit. "Why are you asking?"

"I just wanna make this as good as possible. I wanna make sure that I'm fucking you just how you want," I say, going on my tiptoes.

He grins wider, hands grabbing my ass as he leans down next to my ear. "Call me Daddy."

I bite my lip, nodding quickly. "Yes, Daddy."

His lips are at my neck, rough. "What's your kink then?"

"Please be as dominant as possible. I love that so much," I answer, hands tugging at his hair.

I feel him grin against my skin as his hands slip under my shirt to touch my burning flesh. "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

"Can you please fuck me now?" I ask, pressing myself into him.

"Only if you promise to be a good girl," he answers, hands quickly pulling the shirt over my head.

We pause for a second as we're apart, his eyes on my body as I nod. "I promise, Daddy."

"Good," he says, hands grabbing my waist and laying me on the "mattress."

My hands hook behind his neck as he kisses me again. He's just as good a kisser as he was then. He takes breaks just at the right times, tilting his head sideways just when he should. His hands are travelling down my sides as he does this. His fingers meet the hem of my jeans, undoing the button and then the zipper. He pulls the material down my legs and then throws them on the ground. I start with his jeans, undoing them too. He pulls them off along with his briefs. I unclasp my bra as he takes off my underwear. Now we're both completely naked.

His lips are back on mine as he positions himself just in front of my entrance, rubbing the tip against me. I can't help but moan against his mouth, hands latching onto his biceps. Without warning, he shoves his dick into me. I cry out, my mouth breaking from his as my head tilts back. He doesn't stop his work, lips occupying my neck now. He starts to develop a rhythm and I dig my nails into his arms, arching my back.

"Fuck, Daddy. Don't stop, please," I moan, eyes shutting tightly.

"You like that, huh?" he says, breaths coming fast. When I don't answer, one of his hands grabs my hair, pulling my head down on the mattress. "I asked you a question."

I hum a moan as he continues to pound me. "Yes, Daddy. I love your cock inside me."

He groans, thrusts getting even faster as his head dips down. "You feel so good, sweetheart."

"Call me a whore," I breathe, pressing my head into the mattress.

He doesn't question a thing. "You fucking whore." His voice is rough, almost like he's really hoping to offend me.

I moan even louder, recognizing that ache in my gut from many a time before. "Daddy, I'm close."

"You're gonna wait for me," he orders, lips back on my neck.

"Ohh. Yes, Daddy," I say, nails unforgiving on his skin.

"Such a good slut," he says, sucking on my collarbone.

"Ohh. Please tell me you're close," I beg.

"In a minute, pet," he says, thrusting harder and faster and deeper. He hits my spot and I arch my back, crying out in pleasure. "Just like that."

"I-I'm gonna cum," I whine, nails trailing from his biceps to his back.

"Now, doll," he says.

I let myself go, tension draining from my muscles and replacing itself with pure pleasure. I moan loudly, eyes shutting again. He pulls out and cums on the sheets. I'm glad I could do that for him. I release my nails from him, laying my hands by my sides. He stays on top of me, looking into my eyes for a minute. I watch as he bites his bottom lip, staring down my frame.

I smile, fingers lacing into his hair. "You're cute after you cum."

"Really?" he responds, eyebrows raised. "Because you're gorgeous." I laugh as he rolls off me to lay beside, taking a deep breath. "You know that this isn't anything special, yeah? We just had sex, that's it."

"Of course," I reply, nodding and looking over at him.

"So," he says, sighing, "how'd you get locked up?"

"That...is a very long and complicated story," I answer, frowning. 

"I don't have anything better to do," he says, shrugging.

I'm not usually big on revealing all my secrets, especially to strangers. But he has me. He has me off guard and I'm vulnerable after sex. That's why I usually run off so they can't get the better of me. It usually works but now I'm rolling onto my side to face him.

"When I had sex with you, I wasn't in a good place. Or at least, my mother seemed to think so. She thought I was being careless and stupid. I would drink a lot, I'd hook up with any guy who wanted to," I say, sighing at the next part. "The guards told me she was..." I trail off, debating on whether or not to tell him my deepest secret. I decide against it. "They told me she'd been stealing portions. I'm still not sure why but she was. They let me see her before they floated her and I got really worked up. I... punched a guard. If it's worth anything, I knocked him out cold. It felt pretty good but I ended up in solitary for almost two years because of it."

"You really cared about her then?" he asks, unable to meet my eyes.

I shake my head. "Not really. I mean, not a lot. She was nice enough but she always wished she'd never had me. I know that because she told me nearly every day."

"Jesus," he says quietly, shaking his head.

"And you? What'd you do?" I ask, curious.

"Do you mind picking one of my other secrets?" he asks, grinning a bit.

"Sure," I say without question. "Um...what about your parents, huh? What happened with them?"

He sighs. "When I was little, I had a fever. My parents didn't think I'd survive. So, my pop stole meds to save me. He was floated and my mom drank herself to death."

Oh my god. That's terrible. No wonder he has a Daddy kink. I know he probably doesn't want me to but I feel so bad for him but my heart is aching. What the hell must his childhood have been like? Of course he became a criminal, it was probably the only option for him. Now he's looking down at me with a smile.

"Can you get your sorry's out now? I don't wanna be hearing a lot of them," he says, shaking his head.

He expects me to pity him. Well then, I won't be doing that. I want to be different from the way society has treated him. I want to make sure that he doesn't pity himself because that can never lead anywhere good.

"So what?" I say quietly.

"Excuse me?" he says, anger almost painting his expression.

"So we both had crappy childhoods and people were cruel. We can't let it get the better of us. I'm not saying that what I went through was in any way equal to you. But isn't it better to show those assholes that you're still standing despite all the shit they put you through?" I ask, eyebrows raising.

He grins a bit. "You're smart for a criminal."

I grin back. "Criminals have to be smart."

_•_•_

I'm waking with a loud shout. My hands are gripping whatever they can which happens to be the fur on John's bed. My eyes look down beside me and I see an empty space where he should be. I stand, getting dressed again and noticing my backpack in the corner. He must've brought it here. Well, I wouldn't mind sleeping here every night.

I look through the bag, seeing the hand mirror that I found yesterday. I hold it up to look at myself, the familiarity of my appearance calming me a bit. My hair is brown but a light brown. It's always grown slow so it only ends at about my shoulders. My nose is small, eyes blue, cheeks and nose covered in little freckles that almost look like dirt, my lips are full, my face is thin. I put the mirror down, taking a breath. That's when I hear the yelling.

I unzip the tent quickly, seeing a crowd gathering to the right. I rush over, pushing through people once I get there. I make my way through the people, finding Wells standing behind John with a knife to his throat.

"Stop!" I shout at the same time as someone else.

My eyes look up to where the voice came from and I see Clarke walking back into camp with Octavia who's limping, an Asian guy, and a pale guy with brown hair at about his shoulders. I cross my arms over my chest. Didn't they bring someone else with them? That lanky kid with the dumb hair.

"Wells, let him go!" Clarke yells at him.

When he doesn't, I walk to the pair of them, grabbing John's arm. Wells' grip tightens on him and I narrow my eyes. "Really? You're willing to stab a girl?"

He reluctantly lets him go so that John stumbles forward. I examine his face once he's standing upright. There are cuts covering the surface. Some are deep and others are shallow. I sweep his hair out of the way, tilting his head to the side to check his neck.

"Doll, I'm fine," he says, frowning.

"Yeah fucking right," I say back, running my finger along one of the deeper ones on his forehead. He winces and I grin at him. "That sounds fine to me."

He laughs a bit, glancing down my frame. "Don't tempt me, sweetheart."

"The Ark is dying!" Clarke shouts.

I frown, pulling back from John. "What are you talking about?"

"They're running out of oxygen. If they think we're dying, they won't come down here. Taking off those bands is killing everyone on the Ark and us too. We need them to survive," she says, eyes wandering the crowd.

Bellamy steps closer to her, shaking his head. "We're survivors." This earns a cheer from the group.

I roll my eyes at their hive mind, walking away. I can feel John following me but I ignore him, going to the drop ship. They've attached a tarp to the entrance as a sort of door. I push it aside, stepping inside and sitting on one of the seats. John follows me in, standing in front of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask, looking up at him.

His eyebrows pull together. "What do you mean?"

"We can't turn on each other. We have to stick together or we won't make it to the end of the month-"

"He was being an ass," he says matter-of-factly.

I frown. "You can't just pick a fight with someone because they're being an ass. Most people are asses. You need to learn how to control yourself."

He crouches in front of me, now lower than my eyes. "Don't worry about me. I got enough good hits in, he won't try it again."

"How are you so dense?" I ask, taking his chin in my grip. "I don't want you getting into fights in the first place."

"Sorry. I'll go."

I turn to the door, finding Clarke standing there. Even though she said she would leave, she's standing completely still. I sigh, standing and brushing the nothing from my pants.

"No. What do you need?" I ask, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I'm just going to stock up," she says, walking around and picking up various things. "We're going to find Jasper. The people down here took him."

"I'm sorry," John says. "Did you say 'people?'"

"Yes," she says. "They threw a spear into his chest."

"And how do you know he's still alive?" I ask, eyebrows raising.

"We heard him yelling and when we went to get him, he was gone. They took him," she says, preoccupying herself with a bottle of water.

I nod. "I'm coming with you."

"Sure," she says quickly, walking out.

I start to follow her as John does the same. "Are you sure?"

"You don't own me," I say quickly, walking to his tent and grabbing my bag before stepping out to find him in front of me. "Excuse me." I push past him, finding Clarke with Bellamy.

"You have a gun. Wanna come?" she asks simply.

He looks over her shoulder at me. "Only if you're coming."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not fucking you so you might as well give up now."

"You're sure? I bet I'm better than Murphy," he says, shrugging.

"Somehow I doubt that," I reply quickly, turning to Clarke. "Is that everyone?"

"Guess so," she says, sighing.

"I'm coming," John says, bag over his shoulder.

Clarke turns to me, holding out a long piece of scrap metal that someone has turned into a sharp sword. "Can you use this?"

I take it from her, spinning the blade between my fingers. "Undoubtedly."

She nods as we walk into the forest, her in the front, me next to John, and Bellamy behind us with Wells walking beside him. I test the weight of the sword in my hands as we stroll. It isn't too heavy so it's easy to swing. My balance won't be off put which is good news. My fingers twirl the makeshift hilt in my hand. I'm out of practice but sword fighting is easy to pick up for me. I don't think I'd be able to forget how to fight.

"Wait!!"

I turn, finding the long haired guy chasing after us. He's tall. I don't think I've noticed much about him until now. His jaw is square and his eyes are a light shade of brown. He's staring right at Clarke. He must have a thing for her or something. I wouldn't blame her for being into him. He's hot.

"I'd like to come," he says, nodding a bit.

"Fine by me," I say, shrugging.

"We should spread out, cover more ground," he says.

John is already taking my hand and leading me away from them. We don't go far but enough that they won't be able to hear our conversation. Besides, they're all having their own conversations.

"I need you to promise me something, can you do that?" he asks, looking over at me.

"Depends on what it is," I say, smiling.

He sighs. "I don't want you with anyone else but me. I can get jealous very easily and I honestly just want you all to myself."

I grin, stopping us and grabbing his chin. "I promise you that I'll only sleep with you so long as we're here."

He smirks, pressing his lips to mine. I pull away quickly, taking his hand and dragging him forward. He groans. "Why can't we take a little intermission?"

"Don't you wanna find Jasper?" I ask, looking back at him.

"What are the chances he's even alive? She said they threw a spear into his chest, Cam," he says, moving to walk beside me.

"At least if we find him dead, we'll know. And if he's alive, we might be able to save him. I think it's worth it," I say, shrugging and smirking at him. "And if you're worried about getting hurt, I'll protect you."

He laughs. "Where did you learn to use a sword anyway?"

I stiffen just a bit, walking a bit faster. "My mother taught me. She thought if I knew how to protect myself, I'd be okay in the world. She was worried..." I trail off, glancing at him. "She was worried some horny dick would try to fuck me and I'd be helpless against him. So, she decided to prepare me for when that happened-"

"Wait. That actually happened?" he asks, eyes wide.

"Yeah. I was sixteen and he was...older. I don't know what his name was. He dragged me into a quiet corner and reached for my pants. So, I kneed him in the groin and punched him in the face. I think I just ran after that. He obviously didn't want to bring it up because no one ever talked to me about it. I'd had sex before then but it just wasn't the same. I didn't want it," I say quietly.

"I'm sorry," he says, staring at the ground.

"It's not your problem. Don't worry about me," I say quickly, shaking my head.

There's a pause where neither of us says anything.

"Are you okay with sharing a tent? I just don't see the point of you having a different one if you sleep in mine every night," he says, hand slipping around my waist.

"I thought that was implied," I say, grinning up at him.

His fingers dig into my skin as he pulls me toward him. He leans backward, his back hitting a tree. I breathe a laugh, placing my hands on his chest to keep him at least a little away.

"We have to keep looking, John," I say, shaking my head.

He frowns, leaning close to my ear. "What'd I tell you to call me?"

A shiver runs through me as I weaken in his arms. "John-"

He growls, hands squeezing my ass roughly. "Don't."

As his lips find my neck, I tilt my head back and run my nails along his neck. "Daddy."

"Better," he says firmly, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

"Murphy!!! Camari!!!"

He groans, pulling back to hit his head against the tree. "Fuck."

"We'll be alone soon enough," I assure him, backing away and following the direction of the voice.

"You know we could just ignore them, don't you?" he asks next to my ear.

"And what if they're in trouble?" I ask, walking a bit faster.

He stumbles after me. "Then we say that we didn't hear them."

"Nope. Not happening," I say, entering a small clearing where the rest of them are waiting. Clarke's hair is completely wet and so is the long haired guy. This makes me smile a bit.

"We found a trail," Clarke says, nodding and gulping.

"Sure you did," I reply, moving to walk beside her as the guys follow us. I look back to make sure we're out of earshot before turning to her. "So, what happened with the Dream Boat?"

She looks up at me, seeming confused. "You mean Finn?"

"Oh, come on. You're both wet as fuck. You can't tell me you just fell into a river or something," I say, shaking my head.

"You have hickeys all over your neck. What's that about?" she counters.

"Touché," I reply as we enter a larger clearing.

The ground is mostly covered in curved grass and plants. There's a large, mangled tree in the center that Jasper seems to be tied to. He has blood all over him and his shirt is off. Clarke is already rushing to him with Bellamy right behind but I seem to be frozen. Clarke is falling into a hole in front of the tree and Bellamy grabs her. I'm not frozen anymore. I rush toward them, crouching next to Bellamy.

"Other hand," I order, offering mine to her.

She manages to grab my hand and we pull her up together. Up close, I'm able to see Jasper better. There's some kind of black thing in his chest. They must've fixed his wound. I wonder why.

"I'll cut him down," Finn says, pulling out a knife as John goes to join him.

They're both in the tree now, cutting at the ropes holding Jasper there. I hear something. It sounds like a low growling. My head spins and I see a dark jaguar stalking us from the jungle. It looks almost deformed in its face. Bellamy is closest to it. He reaches for his belt but I notice only now that his gun is gone. Wells pulls the gun, firing at the jungle cat. It starts to run around Bellamy, avoiding the bullets. It's rushing around the tree, toward me. I test my balance, twirling the sword in my hands as I continue to hear bullets being fired. The cat lunges at me and I dodge to the side, swiping across its side. The jaguar collapses on the ground, chest rising and falling weakly. I walk closer, adjusting my grip to sink my blade into the cat's chest. Once I pull it out, I turn to my company, frowning.

"Let's get this over with, yeah?"

WORD COUNT: 4293

.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

93.6K 1.2K 20
Y/N is 18 (same age as Jason) with a little brother 'Scott' who's the same age as the 'five liars' (Allison, Spencer, Aria, Emily & Hannah) standing...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
113K 1.7K 66
⚠️Finished until the next season!!!⚠️ Logan Kreese doesn't come from much. Her dad was an asshole but he unexpectedly died when Logan was 13. Logan w...
574K 13.1K 40
❝Yes! I am scared. I am so scared that all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. But, you know what? I learned that faking your way into being b...