WOUNDED

By who_is_mankish

I can't be the only one who has grown bored of reading good girl-bad boy romance novels ๐Ÿ™„ It's the same rout... More

CHAPTER 1
Author's note
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
Closing author's note

CHAPTER 17

267 40 37
By who_is_mankish

This chapter is dedicated to two of my number one supporters  and  who always endeavour to read and share my story. I appreciate you both so much.❣️

KACELY
Song: Never be the same- Cami Cabello ft Kane Brown

I look left and see the teacher who was watching us moments ago. He is so focused on his call to notice us.

"Kacely!" Azinwi calls out in a loud whisper. "What the hell are you still doing?"

I follow her, away from the stadium.

"What now?" I ask breathing heavily- not out of tiredness but out of panic, fear.

"Calm down. No one will see us." She assures me. "We should take these hideous jackets off though, the caps too. They have RCC written all over them." she chuckles taking hers off and I take mine off too.

"I told Gramps we should each come in our own cars, but he wouldn't let me. Now we'll have to take a cab." She growls and reaches for her phone in her jacket pocket.

"That man's your grandfather?"

"Yes, he's hot right?" She smiles confidently.

"Mhmm" I nod and she smiles more, exposing her perfectly white spacious teeth.
This is the Az I met on New Year's eve, the happy chatty one, not the one who's always so serious in the hallway and classrooms. She opens the back of her phone and pulls out two purple notes along with a green one.

"I have enough cash on me." She tells me, then puts the purple ones back. "Let's go."

This is bad...

This is so wrong... I feel it. But my feet are moving, contrary to what my sixth sense is telling me.

"Ayaba street." She tells a cab driver who was leaning on his cab and smoking a cigarette.
Why did she choose him of all of them?

"Wuna enter." He replies, throwing his cigarette on the grown and smashing it under his old converses.

"Get in." she says and gets in. I look toward the stadium... reluctantly, but then enter the cab.

Az doesn't say anything the whole ride, she just keeps looking out through the window and at me a couple times. It's only now that I notice how beautiful she is in her hair cut, though I really can't make out if she's prettier in her fro or in a low cut, she's gorgeous either ways. She reaches out for her earblade ring and plays with it, turning it with her fingers.

"Are you OK?" she asks, catching me off guard.

"Um... yes" I say.

"Are you sure? You are really quiet and you've been staring at me this whole time." She smirks.

Was it that obvious?

"Sorry..."

"It's OK. I don't mind." She shrugs. "Pull over." She instructs the driver. "We're here." She tells me and steps out, I get out too after picking her cap from the car seat. I hand it to her and she doesn't say anything, she just smiles at me faintly. I guess I'll take that as a thank you.

"Na seven hundred." The driver says.

"Here you go," she tells the cabdriver, handing him the green note. "You can keep the change."

"Thank you." He smiles, lifting the note up.
"Let's go?"

Did she just... did she just leave all that change with that man? If not mistaken, a green note is equivalent to five thousand Francs. That means she just let him walk away with four thousand, three hundred Francs. Is she that rich? I mean she has a car but...

My thoughts are cut short when she crosses the road and I follow her across the road.

We walk into a really tall building, it's blue in colour and mostly covered by tiles. Everyone's so serious, kind of like in an office.

"Sui?" she calls out to the receptionist.

"Here you go," the smiling woman says handing her a set of keys without looking up at her, but at her desktop.

"Good girl." Az says, grabbing the keys from her.

We head straight for the elevator up to the last floor.

"My apartment's this way." She says tilting her head left.

I follow her to the last door on the left, she turns the key and opens the door.

"Welcome to my safehouse."

"Is it your appartement? Or your family's?" I ask in disbelief.

"I don't have a family, it's just my Gramps and I." She says. "But to answer your question, it's mine, I bought it about four months ago."

She bought it?

I want to ask her about her parents; where's her mom? Her dad? But I'd rather not push it.

The apartment is big, it's just a large room with a small door to what I guess is the bathroom. There's a big bed at the center and a cupboard stretched on the other side. The paint is mauve and cream white. There's a table and two chairs at the extreme end, just next to a fridge.
She pulls the curtains and the windows are wide and glass, covering the whole wall. It's so empty, yet so nice. The beddings are purple, matching the walls.

"I never would've imagined you were this girly." I confess with a light chuckle.

"I'm not, Sui did the decorations and I never even come here so I haven't really considered changing anything. This is the third time."

"Oh"

"You can come in and close the door." She tells me and I realize I was still standing at the doorpost.

"Sorry." I laugh and close the door behind me.

"Make yourself comfortable." She smirks and starts unbuttoning her shirt.

"What... what are you doing?" I stutter

"Taking my clothes off"

Is she tempting me?

"Why?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm not going to stay in these all day." She says and takes her shirt off, leaving her only in a black lace bra.

"What? It's nothing new to you." She smiles.

That's the point, it is not new to me, that's why it's so titillating.

She sits down one of the chairs and starts unbuckling her boots. Her boobs are literally spilling out of her bra as she bends down. My mind is telling me to look away but my eyes won't even blink. She kicks her boots off and then pulls off her socks.

She's now wearing just her bra and skirt, it's just like before. She was wearing just a bikini and a pair of jean shorts, now the shorts have been replaced by the school skirt. I feel like I'm heading down the same road, but I can't stop... I don't want to stop, not for anything.

"My feet ache..." she groans, rubbing her ankles while I sit at the edge of the bed. "Kacely, you should take off your shoes at least, or your tie."

No way!

My feet stink! I can't take off my shoes , it'll mess up the air here and knowing her, she'll mock me for it.

I take off my school shirt and and I'm left just with the T-shirt underneath.

"Why aren't you taking off your tee? Don't you want to show off those chocolate bars?" she smiles before walking towards the fridge. I smile at the compliment, feeling the same way I did when she told me I had a great body - another replay of events. After taking out a bottle of what I assume is alcohol she raises her toes and grabs two glasses from the cupboard.

She pours the liquid into both glasses and she stretches one towards me.

"No, I won't drink." I should at least stop one of the events from repeating itself.

"Yes you will." She says and takes a sip of hers. "It's good whiskey."

"I really don't want to." I stand my ground.

"You're such a bore."

Ouch.

She immediately smiles, clearly to soften the blow. I choose not to make an issue of it.

"At least take off your shoes." She says after sitting the other glass back on the table.

"I don't like being barefoot." I lie.

"I think I have a pair of slippers in there." She says, walking towards the wardrobe.

"You really shouldn't bother." I panic. I really don't want the scent of my feet spreading across the room.

"I want to bother." She insists, going through her things.

"You really don't have to Az" She stands up and faces me.

"Have it your way then." She says and walks up to the window, leaning against the frame. "You really should have stayed at the stadium then. Apparently I'm as boring as those speeches to you."

"You're not." I laugh and she takes a sip of her drink.

"Don't you just love the view? You can see the whole town from up here." She smiles and I nod in agreement. "How do you like the school so far?" she inquires, switching the subject.

"It's OK."

"That school is not OK, it's terrible."

"No it's not." I laugh.

"What are you even saying?" she asks, pulling out a chair. "The teachers are as annoying as the students, the food there is terrible..."

"It's not that bad." I laugh

"You have such horrible taste, nothing ever has a problem for you." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. " I bet you just loved the boring activities last week."

"Not really, though some of them were a bit interesting, some of the students talented."

"They are talented... talented at putting people to sleep." She says and I let out a loud laugh.

She says everything so calmly, like they are the most normal things to say. It's like she rehearses the lines back home before leaving.

"I'm serious... they are horrible. I don't understand, it's like they don't do rehearsals and stuff. The singing, dancing, drama... everything's one big mess. The pitching is terrible, the dramas are boring and it's like all the dancers have two left feet." I laugh harder and she joins me, rotating her glass in circles.

"You're exaggerating. They try, they do ok."

"No they don't. At my school back in Aussie, all of them would've been booed at, every single one of them. Fuck it, they won't even have had the courage to mount the stage. But here they get to present in front of officials of the country, how ridiculous is that?"

"You really can't compare the system there to what happens here. This is Africa"

"No, this is Cameroon. I hate that I'm from this part of the globe. The system's one big mess. Can you imagine that the anthems don't match?"

"What do you mean they don't match?"

"The translations don't match, the English translation is different from the French translation. They are completely two different things. Like... How does that even happen? I don't understand this place."

"How do you know?"

"I looked it up of course." She says. "I even translated them myself. They don't rhyme, it's that bad."

"Well that's pretty messed up."

"It sure is,"

"Why do you even bother looking up stuff like that?"

"I don't know... I get really curious sometimes."

"You're weird." I finally confess,

"Tell me something I don't know." She laughs and walks towards the cupboard again.

"Well, I happen to really like the place so far. I really don't have any complains" Except for the fact that you ignore me all the time... I silently add.

"So you will have no problem being here for a few more years?" She asks.

"I won't have any problem. I will love to actually."

"Goodness gracious, you're worse than I thought." She says softly and we both giggle.

It's only then that I notice that she has drank everything from both glasses. Wow.
She takes out the bottle along with something that looks like a joint. It is a joint. Does she smoke?

Confirming my suspicion, she lights the joint and picks up her glass after pouring some liquor into it. She blows out the smoke while staring at the view through the large windows.

"How rude of me," she says. "Do you want a smoke?"

"No..."

"It's really flat, you'll probably not even get high."

"I don't smoke."

"Come on Kacely, live a little. You have probably never smoked before."

"I really don't want to." I insist. If Henry couldn't get me to smoke weed, she won't either.

"You won't take off your shoes, you won't drink and you won't smoke..."

"I'm really OK."

"Whatever..." She replies and blows the smoke out.

"Why do you even smoke?" I ask after a few moments.

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just wondering."

"I just... I do it to get my mind off things"She answers.

"Off what?"

"Stuff..." She shrugs and looks at me.

"What stuff?"

"Many things... Things that should not concern you." She smiles and walks towards me before sitting on the bed. I involuntarily shift, I don't know why but... I don't want to test myself.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"I am..."

"Are you uncomfortable around me?" she frowns

Yes!

"I'm not" I lie.

"Are you sure?" she asks and I nod. "So why did you move away like that?"

"Just reflex, I guess"

"You seem so restless. You were way more comfortable the night we met and you didn't even know me back then, now you won't even take your shoes off."

"It's really nothing." I say.

"Is it still because of the way I treat you at school? I already apologised, didn't I?"

Isn't it obvious?

"No... Yes... Well, Maybe" I stutter and we both giggle before she turns and puts off her joint, placing it on the saucer. She takes a sip from the bottle of whiskey and then turns to me again.

"Listen... Kacely, I have nothing against you in particular. I'm like that with everyone, I just like being alone, on my own."

"I get that but you don't have to be so... distant. It's like you've forgotten everything already."

"Of course not... I couldn't even if I wanted to."

"You said it was nothing," I remind her and she turns her body to face me, folding both her legs on the bed.

"I just said that to keep you away..."

"Well it sure did work." I chuckle and she smiles.

"But here you are" she points out "I haven't forgotten... I enjoyed it, more than you know." She says and bites her lip. The aura between us has changed already... again. I feel that familiar pull I felt when we met weeks ago. She looks at my lips then back into my eyes.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asks softly and I nod and in response, not able to speak out.

"How often do you think about it?" She asks.

"All the time..." I admit lowly and she smiles.

"I think about it too... every once in a while." She says and I'm annoyed at the fact that it's not as frequent as mine is.

She moves closer to me, kneeling on the bed supporting herself with her arm across my thighs. She looks into my eyes and then at my lips.

"I want to kiss you" she whispers, licking her lips. "Can I?"

Does she even have to ask?

I want her to... God do I want her to. I want her to kiss me and touch me just the way she did the first time. I want a repeat of everything we experienced before.

"Do you want me to?" She asks again, her voice so low I could barely hear it.
I nod and she brings her lips closer to me. Her lips are soft and smooth and her breath is intoxicated by the liquor she just drank. She climbs on my thighs and wraps her arms round my neck while deepening the kiss. I find myself responding to her, I follow her every move, like I have no self will as her lips claim mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me, till her breasts are pressing against my chest.

She starts moving her hips slowly, just like before and I feel the same electricity sweep through my body... just like before. Everything is like before. Like it was just yesterday.

"Let's take this shirt off." She says, breaking away from our kiss but still keeping her lips on mine. I nod and lift my hands up as she takes the shirt off.

She runs her fingers on my abs and smiles.

"I thought I'll never see your beautiful body ever again." She smirks and kisses me again. My stomach flutters at her compliment, it flips a switch in me.

Her hands runs through my back with her hips still continue their assault. I feel myself hardening beneath her as soft moans interrupted our intimate moment.

"Touch me." She demands, and I hesitate.
"Kacely, stop playing safe, I want to see you lose control. I want to feel you lose control."That does it... I reach out and cup her breast and it fits perfectly in my hand. She gasps lightly and pulls away from my lips. But I reach out for her again and kiss her more intensely, not removing my hand from where it was. Rubbing her hard nipples slowly before I run my hands through her thighs till they are under her skirt, she smiles and lowers her lips to my neck. I don't know what it is about the neck, it's a whole new sensation. I grab her ass with both my hands and pull her closer to me while my breathing increases as she keeps kissing my neck. She moves back to my lips and pulls my lower lip between her lips before invading my mouth totally. I kiss her for a while longer before lowering the lace on one side of her bra an sucking on the flesh there.

Az cusses under her breath and moans before bringing her small fingers to the bulge between my legs, squeezing and rubbing softly and I breathe heavily in response.

Just when everything seemed perfect, a phone rings.

"What's that? " she asks and I want to punch whoever's calling her right now. I gently lower her lips back to mine and kiss her again but the phone starts ringing again. "Its my phone."

"Yeah... But it's probably not important." I say and bring her lips back to where they were.
The phone rings a second time and she loses contact with me ... yet again.

"I should probably get that." She whispers, our breathing still heavy. She goes down and takes her phone out of her jacket pocket.

"Gramps..."

Wow... Perfect timing.

"Now? I can't come now... We aren't done with the activities yet." She says, clearly trying to make him understand that she's still at the stadium. Does he even know she is owns this place?

"I told you it was going to be boring." She laughs. "Okay... I'll meet you there in a few minutes." She says and hangs up.

What?

"I have to go Kacely." Huh?

"Where are you going?"

"To meet my Gramps at a resort, it's a bit far from the stadium. He got bored with the presentations. You see, I saved your ass." She smiles and picks up her shirt from the bed, covering the view I was lost in moments ago.

"Ok..." I say, not like I have a choice.

"You should probably get dressed." She says, sitting down to put on her boots.

She seems so unphased by everything while I'm losing my mind over here. I guess we're back to this. A minute ago, we were just the two of us... In our own world, now we're back to reality. To me being invisible.

"You should hurry up." She says and I button my shirt more quickly.

She shuts the blinds and heads to the door, waiting for me to go out. I walk out and she closes the door behind me, turning the key and heading straight for the elevator.

She pulls out a packet of mint candy and throws it in her mouth, chewing on it and not saying anything. The moment we reach the last floor, she hands her keys to the woman she got them from.

"Do you have enough money on you to get to where your mom is?"

"Yes." I answer, remembering that mom gave me two thousand francs this morning.

"Ok." She says and walks out of the building. I follow her, trying to catch up but before I step out of the building, she's gone away in a cab.

She's left me alone...

Again.

Do u think Kacely is being dumb?
I do...

He should have punished her a little bit.

Below is a picture of Az's piercings.

Pls vote if you enjoyed this chapter and still vote if u didn't 🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
1K 104 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
186K 3.7K 17
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง is 17 years old, who is from London, and is forced to move to Canada with her abusive father. She's been through so much...