Ben 10 and the Ultimatrix user

By Seansyt8

(This story is how I would write Alien Heroes by @Sovereign343 the credit for the idea goes to him I just wan... More

Beginning of Summer
Rin's Transformations
Ben's Transformations
Part 2
Part 3 Washington B.C.
Part 4 Permanent Retirement
Part 5 Hunted
Part 6 Tourist Trap
Part 7 Kevin 11
Part 8 The Alliance
Part 9 Lucky Girl
Part 10 A tiny problem
Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Rin's Transformations Updated
Part 17
Part 18
The negative 10
Part 19 Rin 10 vs the Negative 10
Rin 10 vs the Negative 10- Part 2
Series 2 Part 1 Ben 10 Returns
Series 2 part 2 Everybody Talks About the Weather
Series 2 part 3
Series 2 Part 4
Extra
Series 2 part 5 All that glitters
Answers
Series 2 Chapter 6 The imperfect replication.
Not a chapter
Titles
Last one
Series 2 part 7 Acceptance and Moving on
Question
Series 2 part 8 Alien X-Tinction
Series 2 part 9 Max Out
Series 2 part 10 The Plumbers' Helpers
X = Rin + 2 x Ben + 2 x Albedo + 2
Celebration
Celebration 2
Series 2 part 12 The News
Series 2 part 13 The Battle on Khoros
Series 2 part 14 The Return Part 1
Series 2 part 15 The Return Part 2
Alien Swarm Part 1
An Alternate View
Alien Swarm Part 2
Announcement
2nd Anniversary Bonus Chapter
Alien Swarm Part 3

Part 11

1.4K 32 19
By Seansyt8

(I'm going to skip the bug chapter because nothing changes except that at the reacter Ben, Rin, and Kevin cool down the actor instead of Ben by himself. I just really wanted to do the Vilgax episode I will not skip another episode until the start of Alien Force.)

"An armored car was stolen from the Denver Federal Reserve and the robbers are believed to have a hostage!" A news report said as the armored car was flying down the freeway.

The car was going faster than all of the cops but was stopped when 3 spires of diamond were erected in front of their car. They got out and help the hostage at gunpoint, pretty soon Ben, Rin, and Kevin were revealed all using Diamondhead/Ice. They all transformed one hand into a diamond sword while transforming the other one to fire shards at the robbers. They shot crystals at the ground and used their powers to contain the robbers in cages of diamonds before the boys ran off.

"There were 3 more alien sightings today, we don't know how they're here but they seem to want to help!" The news report said on Vilgax's ship.

"Should we send more drones to retrieve the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix?" An assistant asked.

"No.," Vilgax said, "I will see to it that this job is done successfully myself."

Vilgax's pod opened up and he crushed a medical drone as he exited the pod.

The entire group was woken up by a scream by Rin. Hope sat next to him hugged him and said, "Another nightmare?"

"Yes, it was the alien in my vision and this time he said he was coming for me," Rin said,

Max heard this and went to the driver's seat and worriedly said, "We're hitting the road early today."

"But it's 3 A.M." Kevin complained.

"That's how you beat all of the traffic," Max said before driving off.

It was 11 A.M. and they had been driving since 3 and they were passing through South Dakota and Rin was prompted to ask, "Why the lead foot Max?"

"I'm trying to get us to Rushmore by nightfall," Max answered.

Ben was getting bored so he decided to play with the Omnitrix and turned into Upgrade unknowingly telling Vilgax where they were. Ben took over Gwen's computer and started to read her diary from it aloud.

"Dear diary, my cousin Ben IS SUCH A-" Ben started to say before being interrupted by Max saying, "Ben stop messing with Gwen's things!"

Ben timed out and stopped messing with Gwen and he timed out. After a while, they were passing a city with a large fire going on. Rin was starting to say that they should help but Max interrupted him, "I'm sure the local authorities can handle it."

Just after saying that a giant explosion went off startling Max into stopping. Rin and Ben used this opportunity to get out and they transformed into Chromastone and Heatblast respectively before flying to the city with the others close behind them. When they got there they noticed dozens of the alien drones they had been accustomed to fighting. They started blasting the drones with UV energy and fire but more surrounded them.

"I have a feeling they were waiting for us," Rin said.

Just as they finished off the last of the Drones a giant spike ball rolled in and opened up with a large amount of steam and an alien coming out. When Rin was able to see through the mist he froze and yelled, "You're the alien from my vision and my dreams!"

"Yes, I am Vilgax and I will retrieve the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix myself this time!" He yelled before slamming the ground causing a minor tremor. 

Rin slapped the Ultimatrix and transformed into Big Chill getting ready for a difficult fight. He charged at Vilgax who tried to counter but Rin phased through him and froze him solid. Rin thought he was lucky and beat him but Vilgax broke through the ice. Ben unleashed a hellish torrent of fire at the ground causing the street asphalt to melt and causing Vilgax to sink a little, he was about to climb out but Rin slapped the Ultimatrix and turned into Ultimate Big Chill.

Rin used his enhanced ice powers to conjure cold fire freezing the asphalt back to normal with 1 foot of ice over it. They were about to continue fighting Vilgax when Max pulled up and Gwen said, "Grandpa says get in. NOW!"

"But we were about to commence an alien butt-kicking," Ben said just before he and Rin timed out.

They ran into the Rustbucket and Max sped off.

"Why did you tell us to get in?" Rin asked.

"Vilgax is someone, not even you two want to pick a fight with," Max said.

"How did you know his name is Vilgax?" Ben asked.

"Is there something you're not telling us, Max?" Hope asked.

They started speeding off but they were followed by drones. Max was swerving to avoid the drone fire when Rin said, "Ben and I'll take out the drones!"

"No don't!!" Max semi-pleaded but it was too late.

Ben turned into Stinkfly and Rin turned into Chromeastone. They both flew out and started fighting the drones. Rin blasted one of them with his rainbow energy and absorbing their blasts. Ben used his slime powers and clogged the other drone's cannon blowing it up. They were celebrating their minor victory when Vilgax jumped at them and grabbed them both in the same hand.

"Playtime is over, you will give me the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix," Vilgax said as he pressed their badges reverting them to their human forms.

"CHILDREN!!? THE OMNITRIX AND ULTIMATRIX ARE WEILDED BY CHILDREN AND USED AS PLAYTHINGS!!" Vilgax shouted outraged.

"HEY! I'm FOURTEEN!!" Rin shouted annoyed at being called a kid.

Vilgax reached for their watches but was blown backward from two energy shockwaves.

"It seems they have already melded with your DNA," Vilgax said walking back towards them.

"I don't suppose that means you'll leave us alone?" Ben said hopefully.

Vilgax grabbed them and threw the boys into his spiked ball and rolled away.

The rest of the group had reached Mt. Rushmore and Gwen said, "I don't think tourists are allowed on this road."

"We're not tourists we're tenants," Max said.

He pressed a button and they descended into a room full of drawers. Max was searching through all of them that had alien tech until he found what he was looking for prompting Gwen to say, "What is that thing?"

Max grabbed a massive plasma cannon and said, "Let's just say I wasn't an ordinary Plummer when I retired."

They got back into the Rustbucket and a map appeared that showed the Omni energy readings from the watches. He told Kevin to navigate and they went off towards their location.

The boys were in Vilgax's ship with plasma cuffs on their right hands and their feet with a larger containment unit over their watches. Vilgax was looking at the DNA scans and said, "Of course they would go to children to be used as playthings."

He grabbed a plasma sword and was about to cut off Rin's arm when he heard honking. The Rustbucket came hurdling through the ship's hull and into Vilgax. Max got out of the Rustbucket and blasted Vilgax with the plasma cannon after Vilgax yelled out, "TENNYSON!!?"

After Vilgax was blasted sway a power surge happened causing the boys to cycle through transformations. Eventually Ben turned into Fourarms and RIn turned into Humungosaur and they both ripped through their restraints. A swarm of drones cam after them and the boys destroyed them by cycling uncontrollably through aliens.

Vilgax got up and threw Max near the hole created in his ship and held his massive foot on Max. Both of the boys were turned into Upgrade and they charged at Vilgax knocking him out of the ship. Vilgax was hurtling down to the ground while the boys' bodies acted as parachutes and they landed on Rushmore.

They landed but because of the power surge Rin transformed into Swampfire and Ben turned into Ripjaws. Ben collapsed onto the ground because of water and Vilgax came flying in. He landed and tried to bulk up and slam into them but they transformed into Fasttrack and XLR8 respectively and they were able to avoid the attack that shattered one of Rushmore's heads.

They ran at Vilgax but he slammed them onto the ground. He was about to plunge his fist into their abdomens when Rin transformed into Big Chill and Ben turned into Ghostfrak and they were able to slip through the attack. Vilgax looked around and saw his ship was crashing thanks to Max and he jumped after it.

Rin and Ben came out of the mountain and they followed the trail the crash caused. They saw the Rustbucket with a smashed windshield and interior with everyone gone, they shouted for them but they only heard Vilgax. They turned around and they transformed again Rin into Ice and Ben into Wildmutt.

"YOU TWO!" Vilgax yelled, "YOU SURRENDER, AND THESE FOUR GET TO LIVE!!"

He held up their friends and the boys thought there was nothing they could do. Rin pressed on the Omnitrix turning Ben to normal and pressed on the Ultimatrix turning himself back to normal. Vilgax dropped their group and picked the boys up and jumped into his ship with Max saying, "Don't go in there Vilgax!"

VIlgax wondered why Max would say that as his ship was taking off then he noticed.

"THE SELF DESTRUCT HAS BEEN INITIATED" He yelled as he dropped the boys and ran to the controls, "TENNYSON YOU'RE A THORN IN MY SIDE!"

Just as he finished his sentence he was blasted by Ben using Max's cannon while saying, "Guess it runs in the family."

The boys ran to the hole in the ship and slammed their watches as they jumped out, Ben turning into Heatblast and Rin turning into Big Chill. They started spiraling around each other creating a watery comet crashing into the ground creating a crater. When the rest of the hexad saw them they were in a crater filled with water and an island in the middle sitting back to back.  

Ben looked at Max and said, "Grandpa we need to talk."

They all looked up and saw the remains of Vilgax's ship falling to the ground. Hope ran over to Rin and hugged him scared because she almost lost him and she was crying. Rin pulled back and dried her tears with his hand. Hope leaned in and kissed Rin while he kissed back.

(Hey guys hope you liked the chapter it was a little rushed but I'm glad I was able to include that last scene cementing Rin and Hope as a couple. Kevin and Gwen will still happen but just a little later. Goodbye for now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 37 4
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...
51.6K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
698 45 5
A Certain Story About Our Bunny And Chocolate Girl Meeting A Hero With More Than 10 Aliens!~
3.9K 95 7
We know the story of Ben 10, but what if a family friend joined Ben, Gwen and Max on their road trip? Join Jackson Nil, Ben's best friend, Max's gods...