The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

23

6K 319 424
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé | September 4th
Washington D.C.

I sat beside Donna, copying the homework from her notebook. I wasn't using her even though that's what it looked like. Donna and I did this a lot. We'd exchange homework. When she didn't do it, I did. When I didn't do it, she did. Whoever had it would let the other copy. Simple shit. Then after, we'd have a little sex. If I'm feeling it.

"This teacher gon' figure out you cheating."

"She ain't. I'm skilled in cheating."

The comment made her narrow her eyes but she just went back to gliding her finger along the paper.

The door opened revealing Amani and her flavor of the week. Amani was the queen of this pimp shit. She was always 5 steps ahead of her hoes. She wanted to give me advice on it but I was done with that. Thinking about it, if they all got as crazy as Onika did, I would never get away from bitches. Her being here was like a wake up call. If it wasn't hate that she was here for, she sure had a funny way of showing me whatever the hell it actually is. All I knew was, I'm done. I'm focusing on me.

This entire situation with Nicki showed me I needed to be done anyway. I cannot and I will not be blackmailed by another woman that I don't know shit about. Having blind sex could have me fucking like the principal's daughter or something then I'm in deep shit all over again. A bitch is scared.

"Hey y'all." Amani smiled. "I just came to grab something." She went into the bathroom, when she came out she was pointing her toothbrush at me. "Ms. Maraj said she wants to see you before the day is over. I think she gave you an F on that essay."

My eyes widened. "How you know that?"

"She was beating around the bush but she might as well have come out and said it."

Now this bitch is fucking with my grades.

I looked at Donna and Amani left with her whore. "This bitch is really about to mess up my grade and I know damn well I did amazing on that essay. I literally had to write those 25 pages 3 times. Who does that? Beyoncé. Beyoncé with the A. So why the fuck do I have an F?"

"I think you should go see about it Bey, it doesn't sound fair."

"Because it ain't. She wanna fuck wit' me."

"Why you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew why though.

I stood up and Donna did too, she grabbed her things and followed me out of the room. I really wasn't even worried about where she was going but she told me she'd see me later and she kissed my cheek.

Donna was sweet to me, even after our little one night stand. It wasn't even that honestly. I started to see her around school more and we just started hanging around each other more. If she wasn't a good fuck, she was a good friend.

I went to my classroom seeing Nicki sitting there, grading shit. Probably giving niggas more F's. I shut the door behind me making her look up at me.

"Amani told you I wanted to see you?"

"Yeah she did."

"She's beautiful, honestly surprised that with your history you haven't had sex with her yet."

"I wouldn't do that, not to Amani. She's my friend."

"You got a lot of friends."

I scoffed. "Is that what you called me for? To tell me you're jealous? Come on now. Fuck that, why do I have a goddamn F on that essay when you know I did good on it?"

"You just didn't do good."

"Bullshit. I revised that bitch as many times as I needed to. Ain't no fucking way I did bad on that shit."

She looked back at her laptop. She wasn't even focusing on me anymore.

"Are you hard of hearing or something?"

"Beyoncé don't disrespect me. I think you forgot what this is or who you're talking to for that matter. Now," She shut her laptop. "If you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with your principal."

"Wouldn't be surprised if that was Kiyanne." I mumbled.

"You think I'd let her be the fucking principal while I stay in a teacher's position? Oh you must not know who you fuckin' with." She smiled then stood up.

"Nicki did you really give me an F on my birthday?"

"It is your birthday isn't it?" She smiled, trying to make her way out of the room. I stood in front of the door. "Move."

"Do I have an F or not?"

"Not. Move."

She pushed me out of her way, walking out of the classroom. Not long after, my phone buzzed. I knew it was her.

Ms. Maraj: Happy birthday love, meet me at my house at 8. Turn up time 😉

I smiled at the message then quickly wiped the smile away.

I could lie to myself all I wanted, when 8 hit, I'll be at her house. The truth was inevitable but I'd be there for another reason now. I needed something.

••

Onika opened the door applying lip gloss to her lips. She wasn't dressed the way I expected. Honestly I expected her to be butt ass naked on some freaky shit but no. She was wearing a Chanel dress and a crop too to match it. Her hair was crimped and a heavy chain that said 'Queen' on it. She looked phenomenal.

I just walked in the house, I couldn't say anything. I followed her up the stairs in a trance. She looked so good, she didn't even have to say a word.

She held the doors open for me to walk through, telling me to shut them behind me. I don't know who put her up in this beautiful ass house but they had her set. It was probably just her though, I wouldn't put it past her.

"You look good." I told her.

"Thank you, all for the birthday girl, right?" She smiled endearingly in the mirror, her eyes shining under the light.

I knew I wanted pussy tonight... but it ain't gon' happen. Like I said, I had another reason for being here. I had something she wanted and she had something I wanted. I wasn't just about to be down for the count and let her win this game we're most definitely playing. Sure she was my professor and she apparently had all the power but I had the dick. And she can't find this dick just anywhere.

We can both manipulate. Shit.

But tonight it's my birthday, I'm gonna put it on the backburner and if tips start to fly out then that's what I'm here for.

"What did you do today birthday girl?"

"Not much, spent most of my day on the phone with Solange. She was showing me what she bought me for my birthday. I'll be getting birthday and Christmas presents."

"Well that's someone you actually care about."

"That's my baby, if I could've had her myself then I would've. No, Solange is not my daughter."

She looked back at me then rolled her eyes. "I assume you care about your mother the same way."

"Why you worried about it?"

"It's just small talk baby, you need to calm down. If I really wanted to hurt you then you wouldn't be here."

I sat down on her bed, she adjusted the chain on her neck then slowly sat down on my lap. I kept my hands flat on the bed. I was not touching her, I'm keeping my word.

"I'm taking you to the 40/40 club, I have a friend who owns the club. He knows it's your birthday, he's gonna pull some strings just for you."

"I didn't know there was a 40/40 club here."

"Recently built and very discreet but yes there is one here."

It was becoming real hard to handle myself but I wasn't giving in to her. If I gave her what she wanted every time then she'd turn into me.

"Oh you pullin' out all the stops huh?"

"It's my lil' baby's birthday, of course." She leaned back a bit, placing her hand on my cheek as she turned her head sideways. She kissed me making me wrap my arms around her.

"You really only 19." She said when she pulled away.

"And you old, next."

"Bitch now you can go back to that little ass dorm room you got if you wanna be funny." She pushed my head. I kept my arms wrapped around her, not saying anything. I really wasn't worried about what she was saying, she was bluffing anyway. "Tell me when you're ready." She got up and went into the bathroom.

Am I being paranoid right now? Is she playing me or is she really feeling me? Because I don't trust shit nobody say when I'm fucking 'em. A bitch will say anything when she's being filled with dick. Maybe I'm trippin' and she fuckin' with my head for real.

"Beyoncé come on, I'm done asking, could you grab my clutch though?"

"Yeah I got you." I stood up and grabbed her clutch from off of the vanity next to the bed.

I followed her out of the house.

"Can you drive Beyoncé?" She blurted out.

"Huh?"

"Can you drive Beyoncé?" She repeated, her voice became stern. She got me feeling like a little ass girl.

"Yes ma'am."

She smirked. She tossed me the keys. "Drive us baby."

I didn't even know what car these keys controlled. They were not Rolls Royce keys. I pressed the open button on them and jumped when I saw the doors to the aventador fly up.  It was gold and I mean it was the sexiest car I'd ever seen.

When we got in, I noticed that it had nothing in it but a charger.

"You giving this to me?"

She looked over at me, putting her seatbelt on. "Happy birthday."

Oh fuck. This is a half a million dollar car and she was giving this bitch to me? Alright she might get some dick tonight.

She put the directions in and I followed them until we got to the club. When we got there she didn't even wait for me to get out. She jumped out, walking over to the bouncer, standing in her toes to whisper in his ear.

I laughed. Watching her from a distance you wouldn't even be able to tell that she was in her 30's. She looked like a child.

I got out of the car, locking it behind me. She walked my way and placed her hand in mine, pulling me into the club. The people behind the red bar were complaining but she was pulling me in so fast, it was all a blur.

I knew I wouldn't see anybody from the college here. Everybody here was definitely older than me, older than 21 so I wasn't trippin' about anybody seeing us. Plus she said it was discreet so even the teachers wouldn't be here.

She lead me up to the VIP section, I could see like 2 women and a dude. They were watching us come up.

"Hey beautiful!" The dark-skinned one stood up and pulled Onika into a hug. The other one stood and ran her hands down her dress eyeing me.

I sat down trying to get out of the crossfire. It was too late though, the one that was hugging Nika sat in front of me on top of the table.

"I'm Angela." She held her hand out.

"I'm Regina." The other one scurried up behind her.

The dude held his 2 fingers against his temple. "See what I have to deal with?" He walked up and shook my hand. "I'm Sean."

"Nic you really rocked the cradle with this one." Angela looked up at her then at me. "How old are you baby?"

"19 today."

"Damn Nicki. This the dick you followed?" Regina asked.

"Oh my God."

So she did follow this monster dick? See I knew I wasn't stupid. That wasn't a fucking coincidence.

"Fuck all this, you tryna turn up or what?" Sean
asked.

"I hope that's what I'm here for and not being used as these women's chew toy." I stood up, walking over to him.

He handed me a newly lit blunt, telling me to just smoke the whole thing. Shit, he didn't have to tell me twice.

I wouldn't lie, the entire night I felt like their object but it was fine because I was a little fucked up. I was actually a bit more than a little fucked up.

Every time Onika looked at me she had lust in her eyes. I knew it was the liquor but that's not the point.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck as we danced slowly and it was almost impossible to keep my hands to myself. I didn't even want to anymore but I was teaching her a lesson. She cannot have whatever she wants whenever she wants it. Honestly, she should've did that to me.

Aha, too bad, I came up with it first.

I held her hand as she turned around and started grinding on my dick.

Bitch be strong.

She pulled on my hand so that I was now leaned over her. That ass never stopped moving.

I kissed her cheek then pulled her right back up.

"Are y'all over here fucking on this dance floor?" Regina asked, she looked like she was about to leave. The other 2 stood behind her. "You good to drive Bey?"

"Yeah I'm good."

Onika stood next to me, I had one arm wrapped around her waist.

"Make sure she gets home alright."

"Okay."

We followed them out and I helped her into the car. When we got back to her house and finally made it through the door, I just laid her down on the couch. She was being too difficult for me to even try to put her in the bed. No. I'm not doing that.

"You good?" I asked, I set her things down on the table.

She didn't answer. When I looked back I saw that she was asleep. I laughed before kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight boo."
______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...
Motherly Love By Her

Teen Fiction

306K 10.6K 31
Kayla is a single mother that is about it graduate high school with supporting parents, after her last boyfriend who did some unforgivable things to...
14.2K 860 25
She had finally done it. Finally Beyoncé left with no plans of going back. She knew getting away wouldn't be easy, but she had too much on the line n...
178K 8.2K 46
Work #4 // Submissive | Beyoncé was a single mother of three when her long time boyfriend, Shawn, was arrested when she got pregnant with their firs...