HIGH - Tom Holland

By fangirlsince96

The story of a woman who lived her whole life with monsters controlling her every thought and actions. Turns... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
The Wattys 2021

9

5.5K 126 126
By fangirlsince96

"I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are." Jess C Scott.

Steam evacuated from her cup as Alexina sat on one of the outside couches. The morning light beamed around the sunshade over her, offering the warmth she couldn't get from the blanket laying over her lap. The young woman had woken up quite early this morning, perhaps it was the nerves of having to go to an event tonight, or maybe it was the fact that Tom actually told her it was okay for her to call him by his first name and then joked with her. She couldn't tell, maybe it was even both.

The birds chirped and the wind made the leaves that had fallen from the trees rustle as they moved across the yard. It was a beautiful sight on an early autumn afternoon, Alexina's favorite season. She wore a long sleeved sweatshirt and skin tight short underneath it - they were hidden by the long shirt. Her high socks warmed up her toes as her coffee warmed up her fingers. She felt good, she felt safe and at peace - which she hadn't felt in years. A soft smile flashed across her lips as she took in the scenery around her, appreciating every seconds of it. Nothing made her happier than a well decorated backyard in an autumn scenery.

After a few minutes, maybe even an hour, she heard footsteps approaching her. The woman turned around and was met by Penelope, dressed in pyjamas pants and a sweatshirt (probably Harrison's), her hands also holding a cup of coffee. The married woman offered her a smile as she sat down on the couch opposite her.

"Good morning," Alexie smiled back at her and greeted her politely. Penelope looked great like always, she was starting to think that this woman didn't have a single flaw. She could totally tell why Harrison chose her.

"Good morning, ready for a little trip around town today?" She exclaimed happily, her accent thick which made Alexina chuckle lightly.

"Yes, it'll do me good I think." The woman answered, smiling softly. "Getting out of the house to go somewhere else than this beautiful backyard is going to feel so good." She added, making Penelope nod in agreement as she sipped on her own coffee.

They spoke for a little while, Penelope sharing a little bit from her experience with these mob events. She told Alexie that not much usually happened, it was mostly deals being made or sealed - at least that she saw. Penelope explained that she was pretty sure other things happened, but she didn't know what and she never asked. She preferred to stay by Harrison's side and not speak a word to people she didn't know. She felt safer that way. This made Alexie wonder, what something going to happen tonight? Would Tom actually trade her for money - or guns, like her father originally wanted? The thought scared her. She had her fair share of mistreatment from her father when she was young and then with Ryan when she got older. She didn't want to go back- not that she was treated like a princess here, but at least she had some kind of protection. Tom had been rough the first few days, but never actually hurt her and as days went by, she was starting to believe he wouldn't actually hurt her.

As soon as both women were dressed and cleaned up, they marched downstairs and put on their shoes. Alexina wore beige suede boots whilst Penelope wore high heels, two types of women existed and they were currently proof of that. Harrison walked up to them, shortly complimenting Alexina's outfit before kissing his wife and showering her with compliments. The woman admired the married couple's relationship, it seemed so pure and simple - yet she knew it was probably anything but that because of what he did for a living. She didn't know how Penelope dealt so well with it.

A hired driver drove for almost half an hour before they got to the destination, Alexina observing around her - trying to figure out where she was. After all, she had gotten kidnapped and no one told her whereabouts they were. She figured they weren't that far out of town, just enough so they could be hidden from civilization and everyone who could hurt them. She recognized the scenery around her, the trees, the shops, the gas stations, everything. They were half an hour away from where she lived her whole life. It made her feel better, like she wasn't actually kidnapped - she could just tell herself she moved away now.

The two women didn't take that long to find outfits to wear for the event. Penelope already had some ideas in mind so they went directly to a shop she knew, tried on a few things and they were done. Alexina noticed that Penelope paid for their outfit with two different cards, she frowned to herself, wondering why she needed two cards to pay. She shook it off and decided it might be rude to ask so she stayed silent. Penelope offered to head down to a makeup store to buy some for Alexie - who agreed with a huge smile on her face. She loved wearing and putting on makeup - but she never really had the money to actually buy enough of it.

Once she chose what she wanted, Penelope payed once again with two cards. Alexie didn't want to look nosy, but she hovered - as subtly as she could - over Penelope's shoulder and tried to take a look at the cards. Penelope was shorter than Alexina, so she could easily see them. The names on the cards weren't the same. The one that paid for her own stuff had Harrison Osterfield written on it and the one that paid for Alexina had Tom Holland written on it. It didn't surprise her all that much that Harrison wasn't paying for her things, but it did surprise her that Tom gave her his card so she could pay. It also made her feel some type of way somehow.

They went back home after grabbing a coffee at the nearby coffee shop - Cup 'O Joe. The driver dropped them off on the other side of the gate and waiting until he was sure they were safe and sound inside the house until he left - boss' orders. It was early in the afternoon by then, so the women decided to prepare a little lunch for themselves before they would start actually getting ready. Both women laughed and had fun all throughout their day together, they never really had the chance to hang out and talk so it felt good for both of them.

But then, Alexina began feeling nervous. The secret mob event was coming and fast. The women had separated earlier to get ready and to say that Alexina had trouble putting on her makeup because of her shaking hands would be an understatement. She didn't know why or where it was coming from, but she had this feeling - this gut feeling - in the pit of her stomach that screamed at her to bail. Alexie pushed the thoughts away, knowing very well that Tom wouldn't take no for an answer. She sucked all those feelings up and kept trying to get her winged eyeliner right.

A chuckle coming from her opened bedroom door grabbed her attention away from the mirror in front of her. A small gasp escaped her lips as she turned around, letting her wrist fall on the desk top in front of her. She stained it with the opened liquid eyeliner but paid little attention to it and more to the man standing in front of her. She blushed only at the sight of him - all dressed up, hair pushed back. Alexina knew she couldn't get away with it, so she just went along with it instead.

"Well, you can dress up when you're not all mean and - you know - pushing your hand around my throat." She half joked, secretly hoping she hadn't spoken a word and instead let him do the talking. Tom let out a low chuckle, surprising her, as he crossed his arms against his chest whilst his whole body leaned against the door frame.

"I admit that was a little harsh," He admitted, referring to him practically choking her days before, "But you can't say you didn't enjoy it." Tom teased, making her roll her eyes at him. "Come on now, puppet. Don't roll your eyes at me."

"You're impossible." She chuckled, "And stop calling me puppet." Alexina warned, getting up after finally succeeding in finishing her makeup and went over to her bed - where her outfit was. She stood in front of it, wondering if it was adequate for the event. She didn't want to ask Tom and she didn't want him to just watch her overthink an outfit- so she turned to him. "What'd you come here for?"

"To see if you were almost ready." He spoke, observing her for a few seconds. Once he answered his own question, he subtly nodded as he looked at the outfit - then back at her beautiful eyes, "That'll look good on you, princess." He winked, leaving Alexina alone in her room - her heart beating faster than ever as she wondered how they even got to that point in their relationship.

Not even a month ago, he kidnapped her and instantly treated her like shit. She didn't quite understand what happened in between then and now that made him do a serious turn over, but she definitely wasn't complaining about it. The woman would rather have him joking, teasing with a pinch of flirting.

Tom, on the other hand, was genuinely confused by his ability to be so calm and nice with her. It wasn't like him to open up to a stranger. He barely knew the woman yet he let her call him Tom - a name not even his closest men are allowed to use - but he let her. Tom knew his talk with Harrison and Penelope had something to do with it, but there was something else. Something else that pushed him to heat up her meals at night, something else that pushed him to joke around with her to make her smile - something else that made him want to see her happy. He didn't know what it was and he was pretty sure he didn't want to know either. He wasn't sure what to do about it, so he let it be and kept doing what felt right to him.

______________________
Steroline and Delena are the best ships ever no one can convince me otherwise.

VOTE AND COMMENT and please tell me if you think this is going too fast or something... i feel like I didn't make tom mean enough lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.3K 25
Y/N Y/L/N is the most powerful mobster in England. Her family's business being in power over many of generations. But your family never saw the Holla...
75.6K 1K 22
#2 - tomhollandimagines 03/11/2020 Completed Story Tom Holland is a mobster leader, a ruthless cold blooded killer. He goes to form an allianc...
193K 3.8K 21
Y/n Y/l/n has been preparing her whole life to take over for her father, what she wasn't prepared for was falling in love with the rival mobster Tom...
519 8 7
In the clandestine world of organized crime, Tom Holland, a formidable 23-year-old mafia boss, grapples with the complexities of power, loyalty, and...