Breaking Free- Fred Weasley

By eliza0moira

Eva Jackson is a quiet Ravenclaw who mostly keeps to herself and her small group of friends. But when acciden... More

Update
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 6

5.9K 135 22
By eliza0moira

Eva's POV

Hermione Granger, the third part to the infamous Golden Trio joined us at the Leaky Caldron about a week later. She had barely even noticed me she arrived but I could care less.

Ever since I got over my stupidity and started talking to my favorite twins again the three of us grew closer than anytime this summer.

They showed me their products for a joke shop they were hoping to get one day. I had to admit, some of their ideas were bloody brilliant.

"So we're thinking of making some sweet that makes you throw up. What'd you think?" Fred asks me, giving me his goofy smile.

My cheeks turned slightly red but I ignored them and twisted my face in disgust. "What would you even use them for?"

"To get out of class of course," George laughed at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes as we heard Molly's voice calling from outside the hall to come eat. After Molly had heard, along with everybody else, my heated words towards Fred she apologized for making me feel bad. Of course I had denied that I ever felt like that. I was starting to love Molly and I didn't want her to feel bad about herself. So after our weird "makeup" we went back to our sort of mother-daughter relationship from the Burrow.

We came down the corridors and stairs to find a large pile of Hogwarts letters.

"Looks like we maybe need to pop to Diagon Alley today," Molly cheers while handing me my letter. I couldn't help but to frown as I opened the supply list. Molly couldn't afford to buy a whole new set of books for me. But it was like Dumbledore had read my mind, in the bottom of the envelope was a small piece of paper.

Miss Jackson

You will find all your supplies for this year in your dorm when you return.

Albus Dumbledore

After a quick breakfast we all headed off our own ways into Diagon Alley. As I followed Fred and George to Zonko's I heard the Golden Trio walk by.

"I really want an owl. I mean Harry's got Hedwig and Ron's got Errol-" Ron interrupted her and went on about his dirty old rat.

Harry shot me a weak smile as he followed his two friends to a magical creatures shop.

"Stop watching watching Harry, Ev it's creepy," Fred said while pulling me into Zonko's.

"Ev?"

"What? Eva's too long for me to say," the large smile on his face making me grow one in return.

"Fine then I'll call you...er- George come over here!"

George came running over to us, arms full of Dungbombs.

"I need your help making a nickname for Fred."

"Freddie?"

"No no. I need an original one."

"I don't know. I don't have time to help you two with your flirting," me face turned as red as their hair as Fred smacked George upside the head. "Now come on you two, we need to be prepared for this year. If the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is anything Lockhart, their in for some fun."

"I'll find one for you eventually," I whisper to Fred as we tail George.

This chapters more of a filler but thank you for the reads and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 135K 93
Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way he did. But when her father escapes Azka...
241 0 14
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...
2.4K 53 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
181 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...