How They Would Fall~ MLB One...

By Elecornatishigaidle

Bunch of random story ideas that I'll be spewing out as one-shots, there will be crossovers, gay ships, Lila... More

Request Page
Ice Rink
WTF?
I'm Too Late
I Picked The Wrong Lie
Changing My Stripes
No Longer Invisible
Is There an Antidote?
Reunion
Our Secret
You Don't Know Me...
Picked Myself Up
Nooroo, Wings Rise
Childhood Sweetheart
Don't Cross a Wayne
You're Beautiful...
Convenience Store Mayhem
Not Another Song About Love
Treat You Better
Flash In the Past
Another Al Gul
Coffee Lovers -Tim x Marinette
Alone?
Say Something
FINALLY!!
Once Upon a League
One Step Closer
Before the Clock Hits Zero
Turning a New Leaf
Once Again
Once Again Part 2
Faded
Adopted
Villains Kid
Hey Mom
Trusting a Villian
You Sure Lies Don't Hurt Anyone?
Babysitting Errors
The Lost One
I Object!
Winter Soldiers Little Girl
New York Trip
True Loves Kiss
Running Into You
Mrs. Dupain-Cheng-Wayne-Todd
First Friend
Midnight Meetup
WHAT???
May I...?
My Queen
Reunion with Red
Nightime Coffee Lovers
Lost Lovers Part 1
Lost Lovers Part 2
It's Not Your Business
His Sweetheart
Divorce
Wildest Dreams
On Hold

My Secret Lover

5.2K 78 79
By Elecornatishigaidle

Requested by Maldragonqueen

Adrien POV
Last year I  told Marinette to take the high road... that nearly got her killed. So the high road is now in the pits of hell, I am full team Marinette now and it's Marinette and me (and Alix, don't forget her you dimwit) against the class and Miss. Bustier. Well if you exclude Marinettes boyfriend who saved her but he lives in Metropolis and holy shit is he hot. Now don't worry I got my own man, I met him at the Wayne gala 2 months ago, his name is Damian Wayne and he is smexy and doesn't show emotions. Now only Marinettes 'parents', Alix and I know that Marinette has a boyfriend, now I say 'parents' because she was adopted, Tom and Sabine were her mothers' friends. Apparently, Alix has always known this and I learned it by accident after sneaking into her room when I was transformed as Chat Noir... my body hurt for the rest of that week.

My best friend is an assassin and was one potential next leader of a badass assassin cult thing, I say one because she has a freakin secret twin. She has also apparently killed multiple people! This week our class is going to Gotham and Jon is accompanying us.

When we reach Gotham Jon and a tall, blue-eyed man with black hair that has a streak of white at the front of his hair have a sign that says Miss. Bustiers Class in bold. The white streak guy I believe is Damian's brother but which one I have no clue. Marinette, Alix, and I rush down for various reasons, 1, so Marinette can get her luggage before the others 2, to say hi to Jon and our escort/Damian's brother 3, to get away from the Akuma class, and 4, so we don't have to hear Lie-las lie about dating my boyfriend.
"Sunshine!!!" Marinette screamed as she jumped onto Jon, hugging him tightly. Alix and I both chuckle slightly and go next to Damian's brother to watch,

"I missed you Blueberry..." Jon softly said as she hopped down and started kissing her.

"I missed you too, I didn't know you were going to pick us up." -Marinette

"Thought I'd surprise you. Are you wearing Red Hood themed clothes?" Jon asked breaking the kiss,

"Oh hush... I have pajamas that have your logo on them..." Marinette whispered making Jon blush.

"Ahem." The white streak guy caught their attention making Nettie go a tint of pink and Jon rival LBs suit.

"Oh sorry, I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Class President." Marinette smiled at him and stuck out her hand.

He shook her hand and jokingly said, "You're not going to lip-lock with me to are you Ms. Dupain-Cheng."

"God no, Sunshine's my boyfriend." -Marinette

"And we are her BFFs" I add,

"Ah yes, this is Adrien and Alix." -Marinette

"And I am Jason, I am head of security for WE, my brother Dick will be your tour guide during your stay." Jason smiled,

"Head of security... Jason Todd-Wayne, second oldest of the Wayne brothers, mysteriously disappeared at age 12." Mariette recited,

"Where'd you learn that from?" I ask.

"Random fact from a magazine that stuck out..." -Marinette

"Oh and then we snuck out and watched the stars together is the Wayne Garden... You know my Damiboo is just the best! He even promised me a 7-carat engagement ring once we turned 18." I hear Lie-la blab as they come into earshot.

"But why did you have a pursue Adrien if you've been with Damian since you were 7?" Kim questioned, making Lie-la freeze for a second.

"Oh that, w-well yo-you see... Damiboos dad Bruce didn't like me and m-m-made us split fo-for a bit." Lie-la started stuttering and crying,

"Look what you did Kim! You made Lila cry!" Alya screamed,

"Do you guys want to ride with me privately?" Jon asked and we all quickly nodded.

"Did she just say Demon Spawn is kind and sweet? And that she's dating him?" Jason questioned.

"You mean Damian Wayne? Yeah, she's been doing this for the entire plane ride." I sigh,

"Demon Spawn? Ha, that should be my brothers' name." Marinette whispered while giggling as she,  Alix, and I followed Jon to a car. "He used to surprise attack me with katanas and guns... mainly katanas. He once even chopped my hair off, though to be fair mom surprise attacked me in my sleep with a loaded gun."

"I am not excited to meet your biological family, though my best friend threatens to kill me once a week so I'll manage." Jon chirped before pecking Netties' lips and opening the trunk. "So the driver is Alfred, he knows everything somehow and the person that keeps the Waynes from killing each other."

"Hello Jon, I see you brought your girlfriend and her friends, should I take you kids to the hotel or Manor?" Alfred asked,

"Manor, I want to get away from that class before I lose any more brain cells or get arrested for murdering one of them. We can drop these three at the hotel after dinner." Jason said as he hopped into the car, "Those idiots are Dicks problem now."

"I pray for whoever that is," Alix sighed (Can we get an F for Dick for having to deal with the Akuma Class) and skated to the door after putting her stuff in the trunk.

"I hope he doesn't lose too many brain cells..." I mumble as I get in the car,

"Do you guys have a punching bag? It's a good way to deal with the class." Marinette adds as she and Jon finally enter the car and close the door.

After a few minutes in Jon spoke up, "So Nettie told me you are in a relationship Adrien."

"Yep, father was furious when he found out I had a boyfriend... probably because I never told him I was gay," I reply,

"OoOoOhHhH who boy stole Model Boys heart?" Alix asked.

"He hasn't come out yet so I won't say, but he does live in Gotham," I tell her so that she won't interrogate too much. "You know who it is don't you." I stared at Alfred.

"Of course-" -Alfred

"How!!" Jason exclaimed,

"Same way I know who Damian is dating Master Jason." Alfred replied and then looks at Marinette, "You remind me of someone..."

When we get to the mansion Jason goes straight to a gym to blow off steam and we meet Bruce Wayne. Now I know what Alfred was talking about, in person Bruce reminds me of Nettie, he a Nettie soon start talking about the trip and little extra details about our trip as well as precautions when...

"DRAKE!!!! Give me my katana so I can run you through!!!!" Yep, that's my boyfriend.

"THEN UNHAND THE COFFEE BEANS!! Unhand the coffee beans and nobody gets hurt!" Another voice, I assume belongs to this Drake shouts back.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" Dam screams and from what I can tell they are coming closer.

"BOYS!!!" Bruce shouts when they enter the room, a tall, blue-eyed, long dark-haired boy was running with a katana in hand, and Damian chasing him. "Tim, Damian. What have I said... Damian do not steal your brother's coffee and Tim, stop messing with your brother and stealing his Katana."

"No. Fucking. Way." We all turn to see a shocked Marinette.

"Nett?" -Damian

"Well no duh, it's me Numbskull." Marinette rolls her eyes, "I missed you..."

"Me too Nett." -Damian

"Wait... Is this your girlfriend?" Jason who had recently come in asked.

"NO!" Damian, Marinette, and I scream in unison,

"She's/He's my sister/brother!!!" Marinette and Damian add,

"WHAT!!!!" it was Bruces turn to scream. "I have a daughter?!?!"

They both turned to their father and commented, "Yeah, what about it?"

"I got your katana!" Marinette screamed and started running as Damian started chasing her, but this time they were both laughing.

"Give it back Nett!" Dam shouted at her, what I wouldn't give to be able to kiss his smexy face right now.

"Hey, Damian! You forgot about me already?" I joked and he stopped, smiling slightly,

"Meet me in my room in 5..." he whispered before catching up to Nettie.

Flashback
Father brought me to this gala hosted by the Waynes and forced me to bring Lie-la as my date. Now I'm trying to hide from her as I finally got away, I sneak into a room and sigh in relief.

"This room is restricted." A cold voice says and its owner, a tan-skinned boy with deep forest green eyes and spiky hair walks out of the shadow, wearing a suit that made me salivate if I'm being honest.

"S-Sorry... I'm trying to hide from my date..." I answer,

"Someone that sees you as arm candy?" he questions and I nod,

"Yeah, my father made me bring her..." I groaned, annoyed at father.

"Tt, that sounds like a pain. Damian." He looks at me,

"Adrien." I smile softly and chuckle before raking my hand through my hair. "Funny thing is I'm not even into girls... God no one understands."

"I do." Damian interrupts me, he then rakes his hand through my hair till it's messy, "Tt, much better."

"Th-Thanks" I stutter and probably blush like a fool.

"Meet me on the third-floor balcony on the right side in 5," Damian whispers into my ear, "Adrien Agreste." before walking back into the party, I think I have a crush...

Back to present
God how I've missed Damian... he might not be ready to come out but for now, I can handle us being private. But you can bet that I'll be screaming that he's mine the second I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous
208K 3.7K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...
9.6K 275 31
PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my first time writing a book so sorry if it's c...
8.5K 137 17
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...