The Dragon Princess

By HeavensAngels_

Jack and Hiccup go on a far away island for their last summer vacation together. On this island stands a ca... More

The Legend
Graduation
Welcome to Winged Island
Rewriting!!
First Day Complaints
Town Meeting
The Big Four: Against All Odds
Dinner With The Queen
Sleeping Princess
Dragon Training
Wakening Kiss
Listening In
Announcement
New Book!!! (And Help!!)
Royal Ball
A Walk Around the Village
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Date With The Queen
Flood of Memories
Change Is In The Air
Author's Question
Unknown Growing Feelings
Trust and Comfort
Crafting Protection
Change Of Heart
Fresh Changes
Truth Behind Actions
A Gift With Feelings
Romantic Flight
Proper Goodbye
Worried Feeling
Protection and Worry
Romantic Night
Confessions
Now or Never
Unexpected Surprise
He's Here?!
Hiccup Meets Hiccup
Accepting the Reason
Major Changes
Reassurance and Curiosity
Getting to Know Each Other
A Talk With The Queen
It's Your Birthday
Celebration Set-Up
Birthday Celebrations
Making Decisions
Prepping for a Surprise
Telling Him
New Possibilities
Needs to be Done
Thinking Emotions

Moving In With Him

225 8 3
By HeavensAngels_

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Elsa.. are you sure about this? What about you?" I sit across the table from Elsa as we eat breakfast.

She just told me that I'll be staying with Hiccup until this possible threat has blown over. She says he'll be able to protect me and keep me safe incase anything were to happen. It does give me comfort that Hiccup will be able to keep me safe, but I can't help but think about her. If she's not going to be with me, then where will she be.?

"I'll be fine Astrid, don't worry. Jack has agreed to stay with me here while you stay at Hiccup's. Besides, I'll also have the guards here to look after me." She smiles as she reaches across the table and takes hold of my hand.

I nod and squeeze her hand in return. "Alright. As long as someone is here with you." She smiles in return before returning to her meal. "I guess this will also allow you to spend more time alone with Jack." I smirk.

When I look across the table to Elsa, I see her setting down her glass of water as she coughs. I notice a blush creep onto her pale cheeks as she clears her throat and looks up to me. I try my best to contain my giggles as she sends a glare my way.

"And this will allow you more time to spend with Hiccup. You know, I've noticed you seem to have some strong feelings for him." She smirks.

My face heats up as I tilt my head down. If my hair wasn't tied back, it would have fallen over my reddening face, keeping Elsa from seeing my major blush. But sadly I can't hide anything from her, no matter how hard I try. So even when I do try and hide my blushing face, I can hear her trying to stifle a giggle.

"You're the same with Jack." I retort.

She giggles. "That I am, but I am much better at controlling my feelings than you are."

"What?! That's not true!" I widen my eyes as I look at her.

She raises her eyebrow at me. "Really? Then what was that?" She giggles gesturing to my reaction. "You just proved my point!"

I look to her surprised for a moment and then sighing. I hate when I prove her point... "Alright, fine. You proved your point."

"More like you proved it for me!" She giggles.

I sigh and chuckle a bit. "Yeah.. I did. Anyways, when am I moving into Hiccup's?"

"Today." Elsa states. "Hiccup is going to come over during lunch and help you bring your stuff over. If we are lucky, Gobber will give him the rest of the day off."

I nod and finish eating my breakfast. "Then I guess I better start packing. Though I don't have many ordinary clothes."

Elsa smiles. "Oh don't worry, I already took care of that. A selection of commoners clothes will be sent over to Hiccup's place later today."

"Oh... really?" I ask surprised.

She nods with a smile. "Yes, really. Anyways, you should start getting ready. It's best to be prepared when you move into your lovers house."

"ELSA!"

~~Later~~

By the time lunch has arrived, I've finished packing all my necessities. I look around my room to make sure I have everything I need. I'm sure if I forget something, I can come back. I don't have a lot of stuff that I need to bring to begin with. It's mainly just some clothes, some hair supplies like a hair brush and some clips, as well as a couple of books.

Even though I'm a princess, doesn't always mean I like to dress up. Most days I enjoy a simple look with some simple clothes. Plus we can't forget the benefit of being able to breath when you're in comfortable clothing. I've noticed that it's not easy to breath when wearing a fancy gown. I personally enjoy breathing, which is one of the reasons as to why I enjoy comfortable dresses.

While I'm double checking everything, I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and open it to reveal my sister with a smile on her face.

"You ready?" She asks.

I smile and nod. "Yes, I have everything I need packed and ready to go."

"Good! Because he's here." She smiles. "Let's grab your bags and head on down."

I nod in agreement and we each take one of my bags. It's helpful that I only have 2 bags instead of an entire collection. It not only makes it easier for me to carry, but also shows that even princesses can pack light. Usually princesses will pack their entire closet, but like I've mentioned before, I prefer the smaller part of my closet. The part that's filled with all the comfy clothes.

When we reach the stairs, I notice Hiccup unloading a few bags off of Toothless. There were more bags sitting next to the two of them then I had personally. There were some bags that were the size of Toothless's saddle bag while others seemed to be as big as the chest at the foot of my bed. I wonder who those belong to.

My question is answered as I look toward the left to see Jack. He has a bag on his back as well as one in his hand. I notice that while he stands there, he watches Hiccup take the last of the bags off.

"Jack... Did you really need to bring every bag you brought here in the first place?" Hiccup looks to him as he places the final bag on the floor next to the rest.

Jack nods. "Of course! I mean I don't know what I'm going to need! Besides, I also needed to bring some of the clothes they gave us."

Instead of answering, he just sighs and places his face in his hand.

"At least this way the entire room is clear for Astrid." Jack says as he pats his shoulder.

"Well thank you, but I'm sure I'll have to give it a clean when I get back."

Jack looks to him shocked and places his hand on his chest. "I'm not that lazy."

"Sure you're not." Hiccup says before looking over toward us. I notice when his eyes land on me, he smiles. He even walks forward and meets us at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey."

I smile and stop on the final step and look to him. "Hey."

"Well, here are her bags." Elsa speaks up and hands the one she carried over.

He looks over to her and takes it before glancing down at the one in my hand. "Only two?" He asks. I nod. "Wow.. you pack lighter than Jack does."

The three of us laugh as we hear Jack shout from the side. "Hey! I heard that!"

I giggle and look over to him. "Well, I don't need as much as he might. Only some clothes and the necessities." I look back toward Hiccup with a smile. "And maybe some books."

"No worries. If you do ever need anything we can just come back and grab it." Hiccup smiles as he takes the bag out of my hand and walks over to Toothless.

As he does that, Elsa quickly takes Jack up to see his room. He takes a couple of bags of with him and leave the rest in the middle of the floor. I chuckle a bit to myself before walking over to Hiccup and Toothless.

Toothless smiles happily at me when I come over and pet him. I give him a couple scratches while Hiccup secures the bags.

"You know, he's very excited to have you staying with us." Hiccup chimes.

I glance up to him with a small smile. "Really?" He nods and looks to me when he's done. "Is he the only one?" I ask.

I watch as Hiccup's cheeks redden and he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "No... he's not."

I tilt my head down as heat rise my cheeks. "Well, I'm excited too. I love it here but it'll be nice to be out of the castle for a bit."

"I bet."

After a couple minutes of waiting, Jack and Elsa return down the steps. Elsa walks over to us as Jack walks over and grabs the rest of his bags. We both smile to Elsa and watch as Jack struggles to carry the last of his bags up the steps. I have to cover my mouth to try and cover up the laugh that wishes to escape.

"Would you two like to stay here for lunch before you head out?" Elsa asks, mainly toward Hiccup than at me.

"Of course, we can stay. I have nothing planned. Did you bud?" He looks over to Toothless who looks back with a gummy smile.

"Perfect! Then let's go out to the garden while we wait."

~~Later~~

"Welcome to your new home for awhile." Hiccup smiles a bit as he opens the door to the house.

I smile and thank him before walking inside. Even though I've seen the place a thousand times in the past couple of weeks, I still take a moment to look around. Hiccup and Toothless come in after me before closing the door.

"So, I'm staying in Jack's old room, yes?" I ask as I look back over to Hiccup.

"Well... actually, I thought you might be more comfortable staying in my room. Plus there is space in there for Toothless to sleep with you. I'll be taking Jack's room." He explains.

"What? There's no need for you to give up your room for me." I say.

He shrugs and smiles a bit. "Well, it's already happened. The trunk your sister sent over is already up there. Besides, I know Jack, he didn't clean his room before he left. Even though there is little to clean." He chuckles.

I smile a bit as a small blush creeps upon my cheeks. "Well.... you didn't have to do that but thank you."

He nods and grabs my bags from Toothless's saddle. "I'll take your bags upstairs."

Before I have a chance to stop him, he's already heading up the stairs toward his old room. I smile a bit as I watch him. I swear Hiccup has been one of the sweetest men I've ever met. He's always a gentleman whenever I'm around him and he does such the sweetest things. One of which was give me his room. He didn't need to do that at all, I'd be just fine sleeping in the other room. But from the sound of it, there's no way I'd be able to get him to change his mind. I mean not that I don't want to sleep in Hiccup's room. I just don't want to make him think he has to switch rooms.

My thoughts are soon interrupted when I feel a slight nudge against me. I look behind me to see Toothless looking up to me with a gummy smile. I smile and start giving him a pet on the top of his head. He closes his eyes in pleasure and I swear I even hear him purr. I giggle quietly to myself as I listen to him and look over to his saddle.

"Would you like your saddle off?" I ask him.

He opens his eyes and looks to me. It takes me a moment to figure out what his answer is but soon figure out that he does. I walk over and undo the clips before taking it off and placing it next to the door. He jumps around excitedly and even gives me a lick in thanks.

I giggle at his actions. "You're welcome Toothless. Now, what should we do?" I ask almost no one in particular.

"I was actually just about to ask you that."

I look over to the steps to see Hiccup making his way back down. I smile to him as he gets to the bottom step. Even before he has a chance to put his foot on the ground, Toothless hops over to him. The two of us chuckle as he gives him a pet.

"I see you took his saddle off. Thank you." He says as he looks up to me.

"You're welcome. It's the least that I could've done since you already helped me out so much." I say.

He shrugs. "I always like to help out as much as I can, means I can be helpful."

I giggle a little bit. "You like being helpful?" I ask as he nods his head. "Well, I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

He smiles. "Alright. So, is there anything that you may want to do? I wasn't sure if you wanted to spend some time unpacking your stuff."

I think for a moment before shrugging. "There's really no need. I didn't bring a lot of stuff. Besides, I'm sure I'll be able to do it later."

He nods as he shifts his gaze and looks around the house. He stays quiet for a while before speaking. "Would you like to go for a picnic tonight?"

I look to him a bit surprised at his question. He wants to go on a picnic? With me? It's been awhile since I've been on one. It would certainly be nice to go for one again, especially with him. When I come out of my thoughts, I see him looking at me curiously. He's probably wondering what my answer is going to be. I look to him for a moment before responding.

"Yes, I'd love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!!

I'm sorry if this chapter is out a bit later than it usually is! I kept getting distracted and wasn't fully sure how I wanted to write this chapter. I knew what I wanted to happen but I wasn't sure how I wanted it to happen. Does that make sense?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'm sorry if it was a bit boring. I want to try and add a little bit more action into it but I also want to try and work in a little bit more Hiccstrid for you all! This is a Hiccstrid fanfic after all and I believe you're all waiting for a certain Hiccstrid moment.

Speaking about Hiccstrid moments, I have a couple questions for all of you!

1. Now that Hiccup and Astrid are living together, what would you like to see?

2. Do you possibly want to see a Hiccstrid kiss in the next couple of chapters?

3. What would you like to see happen with the possible threat?

4. Was this chapter good or bad?

5. Anyone want to see any Jelsa moments?

Those are my questions for the day so please go ahead and answer them! I love to know your opinions on the work that I do! And speaking about work, I have a surprise for all of you!

I am going to be writing another book but before I can, I need a cover. So, instead of me coming up with a disgusting looking cover, I'm putting up a contest that gives you the chance to put your creative skills to the test! I currently have a book up called, Hiccstrid Contests where you can find more information about the upcoming contest! Please feel free to head over there and give it a read to see if you may be interested! Also, winner gets a pretty good prize!

Anyways, please remember to vote, comment, share, and follow if you haven't already! I'll do my best to follow back!!

I love you all and thank you!!

~~HeavensAngels_😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 903 53
At the age of 20, Hiccup and Merida get married. They were so deeply in love at the time that they thought love would last. Sadly it didn't and the t...
16.6K 220 13
Astrid goes to a party and gets drunk and mistake sleep with Snotlout who is always flirting with her. once Hiccup finds out he fall down a deep dark...
148K 3.9K 20
This story take place during the events of frozen but before the events of HTTYD2 . The story mostly follows the plot line of frozen until the thi...
460K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...