The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

22

5.9K 312 214
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé | August 21st
Washington D.C.

"I don't know, it's something about you." I traced my fingers down Onika's naked body. We'd just got done having sex, again, and it was like something was happening to me. I felt the same way I felt before I came here. It was a weird feeling and I only felt it when I was with her.

Stupid shit.

"What are you talking about Beyoncé?" She whispered, she snuggled her face in my neck, trying to get back to sleep. I wrapped both arms around her waist, turning my body so that she was now on top.

She sat up straddling me, she placed her hands on my stomach. "What?"

"You heard what I said?"

"Yes, like I said though, what are you talking about?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Shit is confusing as fuck. I wanna stay away from you but it's like whenever you call, here I come."

"It's called an addiction sweetie."

"You can't be addicted to a person."

"How the fuck did you get into Howard again?"

We both laughed but I was serious. You can't be addicted to a person, can you? No. It don't even sound right. Being addicted to a person, it just sounded to me like I was infatuated with her. That part was true.

"Do you think you're addicted to me Beyoncé?" There was sweetness in her eyes now, it confused the shit out of me. She told me she wanted to make my life hell but this is not hell.

"No. You can't be addicted to a person."

"I think you know that this is a situation that isn't normal. So, disregarding that."

"I sort of feel like I am, just a bit."

I understood strict parents more than anyone, my mom is as strict as it gets but Amani's were ridiculous. They were here for a weekend and they hadn't left her side once. Due to that, I'd seen a completely different side of Amani. A side, I knew, she didn't want anybody else to see.

She wore different clothes, she spoke differently, she even took her piercings out. Good Lord, what had these parents of hers done to her? I wondered if they accepted the fact that she was bisexual, probably not. They probably just brushed it off. It's not my place to judge though.

"Beyoncé, that's your name?" Mrs. Khan asked me. I looked up from my plate to look at her.

"Yes ma'am."

I didn't know why they were forcing her to make me meet them. It wasn't like I was her girl or something, I guess this was just another overbearing tactic of theirs. Hearing shit like this just made me not like them.

"What is it that you major in Beyoncé?" Mr. Khan said my name mockingly. I wanted to get up and show the nigga exactly what I could be majoring in; he had me fucked up talking to me like that.

"Journalism."

"Just like our daughter." He held his hands over his heart, making my eyebrows furrow immediately.

Amani majors in Sports Management.

Oh no. If this is me getting caught up with another crazy family, I don't want it. I wasn't with Amani or anything but that's not the point, it doesn't even seem like they care. Amani hadn't said a word, she was scared I could tell.

"That professor of yours is a beautiful woman Amani." He turned his head to look at her.

Is he talking about Nicki?

Amani's mother looked over at her husband like she wanted to kill him. Before I could continue examining the 2 of them, my eyes shot up when I saw Seven, her white boy, and Nicki walking into the restaurant.

Together? Wait a goddamn minute.

Maybe it's the hate Beyoncé club or whatever but this was weird. They hated each other. Am I wrong about something? Am I missing something? Didn't Nicki say that she wasn't talking to her and that she wasn't over it?

"Oh Jesus." I murmured, Seven was coming my way.

Nicki was looking at her with a smirk on her face, she took white boy by the hand, pulling him into the other direction. If she fuck white boy, I'll never touch or talk to her again.

I stood up before she could even get too close, pulling her away from the table. When we were far enough and I looked back at her, she had the same smirk on her face. Hell no. See, this is why I should've just left them alone.

"How are you here Seven?" I only asked 'cause I know damn well she ain't smart enough to get into Howard herself. She wasn't dumb she just wasn't smart either. She was in the middle, probably.

"What do you mean? I took a plane, it was only like an hour." See what I'm saying? Just dumb.

"I mean for what? Like damn, I left New York for a reason."

"You left New York because you think you can run and hide."

"I left New York because I got into Howard."

"Me too bae." She slapped my cheek twice.

"Ain't no way you got into Howard."

"There's always a way when sissy's alumni."

She didn't even know that was a goddamn word until I said it. And now Nicki's sissy? Oh she gon' be mad all over again.

"Sissy? Since when are y'all so chummy."

"You know you can pay your way out of anything."

What the fuck?

"Yo- What?"

"Just be careful Bey."

Oh hell nah. This is not what I need.

••

It seemed like Seven and Onika were on the same wavelength. They both wanted to ruin my life and now that they had the upper hand, I really couldn't do anything about it. They wanted me to go crazy and it was working.

I knew Nicki was using me for dick and information but like I said, when she calls I jump. I don't know why. But it was obvious what she was doing to me wasn't in my best interest but hers.

She was up there talking about this 25 page essay, I was most definitely not listening to that shit. I was almost done with it anyway so why is she talking about it?

Everybody started typing and I saw her walking back this way. I tried looking away but she leaned over my desk. I sat in the back in the corner where I knew no one else would sit. Unless someone new came, the closest person to me was 6 seats away. In all 4 directions. It was a very large classroom.

"Your essay done Beyoncé?"

"No, I'll have it done by tomorrow though."

"It's due at the end of the class period."

"Since when?"

"Obviously you don't check your emails. It's been posted that it's due today at the end of the class period for a week now." She reached her hand down into my lap. "I think you should pay more attention."

"Nicki." I groaned when her hand fell right over my dick.

"Hm? Are you not paying attention Ms. Knowles?"

"Yeah I'm paying attention." I murmured barely above a whisper. I was trying not to stutter. She now had a comfortable grip on my dick and I was getting harder by the moment. She could feel it.

She leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You feel so good inside me Daddy. You could have me bent over this desk right now if you wanted to."

"Please move."

Everything just seemed so much better when you're not supposed to be doing it. Wasn't supposed to be fucking this grown ass woman and here I was, stuck in her web.

"Please? Aww." She raised an eyebrow before removing herself off of me. I watched her walk back down those stairs with my teeth between my lips.

I'm not gonna make this mistake again.
____________________________

trying to see which way i wanna end this book ... y'all want realistic or happy ? it's up to y'all , it can go both ways 💀😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
Motherly Love By Her

Teen Fiction

306K 10.6K 31
Kayla is a single mother that is about it graduate high school with supporting parents, after her last boyfriend who did some unforgivable things to...
75.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
8.9K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...