Breaking Free- Fred Weasley

By eliza0moira

Eva Jackson is a quiet Ravenclaw who mostly keeps to herself and her small group of friends. But when acciden... More

Update
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 3

8K 162 26
By eliza0moira

Eva's POV

It wasn't hard to notice the looks of pity I got the next day. Mostly from Ron and Arthur but I did my best to ignore them and steer clear of the topic.

As the weeks went on I made sure everyday to help around the Burrow, a cute name I thought, so Molly wouldn't see me as a burden. She insisted I didn't have to do chores to stay there but I didn't want her to change her mind. The Weasley kids, mostly George and Fred loved the fact that I started doing most their chores.

All the Weasley's seemed to start to like me over the boiling hot summer, well all except for one. I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Percy in the middle of the night. I had just gone down for water, and Percy who I didn't know lived here left his fortress of a room for food.

Apparently, I had scared him because he felt the need to freeze me. It had been horrible to be on the receiving side of "Petrificus Totalus" even if was for a few minutes. Ever since then Percy had grumbled about bringing in "a stray dog".

All was going decently well for me until Molly opened the mail.

I woke up to the sound of Molly screaming. It was nothing new, almost everyday she berated Fred and George for something. I stumbled down the stairs to find all the Weasley's, except Percy of course, dancing and yelling with joy.

"Eva dear! We won! 700 Galleons! We're going to Egypt!" Molly shrikes pulling me into a hug.

"Merlin really? Congratulations! You guys are going to have a load of fun."

Next to me Fred stopped his weird ballroom dancing with George. "What do you mean you guys? You're coming with right Mum?"

"Of course dear-"

"No no. Molly I couldn't intrude, it's a family trip."

"Nonsense dear we want you there," Molly pulls me into a hug saying. Those words from her mouth made me happier than she could ever know.

The next week before the trip was the craziest I've ever seen Molly. Her attempt to get the kids to pack was driving her mad. I had tried to go down and help her but Arthur had mouthed "run" to me.

With Ginny locked in our room and Ron hogging the bathroom I was left with only the twins room to escape. I entered the room to find hundreds of candies and fireworks thrown all over the place.

"Bloody hell!"

"Mum we didn't-" the two exclaimed at the same time.

"Just me. Are you bringing all those to Egypt?"

George nodded triumphantly, "All for Percy. Bloody gits been more annoying than lately. Want in on it?"

"Count me in," I wink as I sat down and let the redheads explain what was in front of me. All I knew for sure was this trip was going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 109
Ella Hart believed her life was completely ordinary. Well, as ordinary as it could be for a witch. But what if a simple discovery could flip her wor...
161 0 21
Athena Evan Potter, A teenage girl, named at the age of 14 and a half is finally going to Hogwarts the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to meet her...
106K 3.1K 107
โแด€ษดแด… ษช'แด แด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… แด๊œฐ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด๊œฐ แดษชษดแด‡.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...
1.3M 42.7K 115
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...