Midnight In Huntsville

By SilentNiaAngel

COVER BY: nerdfpiper When Alec disappear three years ago after kissing Presley at midnight, she thought he wo... More

■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss
■ [ 2/20] Midnight Attack
■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds
■ [4/20] Midnight Greetings
■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker
■ [6/20] Midnight Comeback #1
■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2
■[7/20]| Midnight Dream
■[8/20] Midnight Hunt
■[9/20] Midnight Eyes
■ [10/20] Midnight Shadow
Dark Intermission (1)
Dark Intermission ( 2)
Dark Intermission (3)
■ [11/20] Midnight Senses
■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions
■[13/20] Midnight Echoes
■[14/20] Midnight Pain
■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1
■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers
■[17/20] Midnight Protection
■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix
■(19/20) Midnight Darkness
■(20/20) Midnight Blackout
■ (20/20) Midnight Loss
■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville
Ending

End Of A Rough Draft

18 0 0
By SilentNiaAngel

I have officially announced that this book is a ROUGH DRAFT. I got idea due to a dream I had and it wasn't full6 analyze or plot together. If you have read this to the end you'll understand what I mean. They are a few stuff that doesn't make sense and few areas that need massive work on.
         I couldn't get the idea and plot out of my head especially since she's a major part of Desiree in Midnight Memories. So while I was writing Midnight Memories offline I decided to give you all a quick view of what's going on in my head till I revealed and release Midnight Memories.

It was after rereading I realize a huge chunk of the story is missing and Alec's part of the book isn't plot out properly but as I read somewhere the only thing that should matter is that the first draft have to be written and it will be messy.
       I will be rewriting this book offline and will post back soon. Hopefully, January since I have other books to complete. I really appreciate all your reads and those who have enjoyed it.

Thank You 🙇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.9K 21
New Sexy Cover by Onesee!! #THE PEACEMAKER The Alpha follows an irresistible scent that leads him to his beautiful mate, bathing in a pond under t...
1M 31.9K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
331K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
329 23 9
Solena Lorena Lily Midnight is on the run from every pack in America. She enters territories without a word and leaves behind her initials LM. She's...