Love At First Sight

By thephanthomauthor

For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15.
1.16. - Olivia's Birthday - Party 1
1.17. - Olivia's Birthday - Part 2
1.18.
1.19
1.20.
1.21.
1.22
1.23.
1.24 .
1.25.
1.26.
1.27.
1.28 .
1.29. - Hardin's Birthday
1.30. - Hardin's Birthday Part 2
1.32.
1.33.
1.34.
1.35.
1.36.
1.37.
1.38.
1.39 .
1.40 .
1.41.
1.42 : special update pt. I
Character List.
Note !
short message from author .

1.31

823 40 0
By thephanthomauthor

Chapter 31 .

I woke up with a hell of a headache , i regret drinking last night. I look next to me and I didn't see Hardin next to me. Where could he be ? I got out of me bed and went to go search for Hardin . I searched the whole house for this idiot but he was no where to be found . I wonder where the fuck he went to , i have a hangover and now I'm worried about him . On my back up the stairs heading to my room to get my phone so I can call him , halfway up the stairs i bumped into Stass.

" Morning , where are you rushing to ? " She ask me .

" Morning , I'm looking for Hardin , he didn't come to bed last night. " I say .

" Ayden also haven't return . " She says .

" You know where they went to ? " I ask her .

" No but Hardin came to fetch Ayden last night , they couldn't go anywhere because Ayden was only in boxer. " Ayden says .

" Oh, what that . " I say pointing to the backyard where I saw a flame burning .

" Let's go check it out . " Stass says grabbing my hand as she lead me to the backyard. We walked to the fire pit and guess who was sitting wrapped im blankets while smoking weed ? Hardin and Ayden with Hardins childhood best friends Maxwell Jacobs. His a nice person , Hardin introduced me to him last night.

" What the hell are you doing here ? "Stassie ask them. " Get the fuck in that house now ! " She says pulling Ayden's arm dragging him inside and Hardin started laughing like

" What are you laughing at ? " I ask Hardin .

" Sorry ma'am. " he jokes raising his showing that his surrendering and I smacked him at the back of his head. I felt dragging him inside by his fucking ears but his lucky his friend was sitting here .

" I have to go , my wife left four missed calls and that's not good. " Maxwell say , Hardin walked him out and I waited for him inside of our room. He came in , he closed the door behind and now it's time for me to start yelling . His literally like my fucking child .

" Why the fucking hell would you smoke weed ? " I ask him.

" I didn't smoke , only Max was smoking. " he says.

" Oh , only Max was smoking but you fucking smell like weed ! " I yell . I hate it when people lie to me .

" Babe , i didn't smoke of the blunt . I was just sitting next to him so obviously I'm going to smell like weed . " he says.

" Hardin , i know what weed does to people so please stop . " I say .

" Look I didn't smoke of the blunt okay and that's final I'm going to argue with you. " he says. He turned his back on me heading to the door and I pulled him away from the door .

" You are going to fucking leave this room ,you didn't even sleep. "I say.

" I dont want to sleep. " he says.

" Hardin please , just go sleep . " I beg him .

" I don't want to sleep Olivia . " he says

" Did you sleep last night ? No , you can't not sleep it unhealthy. " I say

" I know , but please baby just let me go . " he says.

" Go where? "I ask him with my arms crossed infront of my chest .

" Fuck all these questions , I'll rather go to fucking bed. " he say as he took shirt off and his jeans. Seeing him undress makes me wanna fuck him . I locked the door and went closer to him , i pushed him on the bed before I got on top of him.

" Wasn't I suppose to go sleep ? " he ask with a smirk on his pretty face and his hands touching my ass .

" I just want some dee. " I say leaning forward to kiss him . His hands touched the end of my t-shirts becore pulling it over my chest .

I stopped him as i stick my hands in his boxers stroking his his already erected penis . I stopped , my hand touching the waistband of his boxer before pulled it down . I went down on my knees imfornt of my bed . I stroked it for one more time before I wrapped my mouth around his length . I started moving it in and out of my mouth sucking his dick , hearing him moan as I sucked on him is so satisfying to me. I like that I'm the only girl that could make him moan like that.

" Come get up . " He says , he picked me up and put me on the bed . He put on a condom before getting ontop of me, slowly slipping inside of me. He started fucking me , he knew just how I wanted it and i liked . He wasn't fucking me that long when I felt my toes curled as I came undone ,His head sunk into my neck as he started sucking on the skin in my neck , hard enough to make a red spot appear . He moved faster and he fucked me harder as he came into the condom .

" Ahhh fuck . " he growled as his head sunk into my neck .

" Wow . " I say out of breath pushing of me , making him lay down next to me.

While me and Hardin were laying in bed ( naked ) , i scooted over closer to him and placed my head on his chest . I felt his hand moving up my thighs before felt his fingers slipping inside of me.

" Stop . " I say removing his hand .

" Come on." He say .

" No, stop ! " I say and he starts tickling me, he knows that i don't like being tickled but still he does it . I begged him to stop repeatedly but still he didn't wanna stop . I laughed until I couldn't anymore. I was out of breath , i tried pushing him of me i couldn't.

" Okay , okay ! " I yell giving in to him , he started kissing me in my neck . I heard my phone's notification go off , i didn't answer. I waited until we finished before I answered the phone . We finished , he got up an walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

" I'll be there in a sec . " I say .

I pick my phone up from the nightstand , i unlocked my phone and saw that a unknown number sent a message I opened the message and it was a photo. I waited for the photo to laid and that's when I saw it . It was Hardin and that bitch Emily making out in the backyard. When the fuck did this happen ?

" Come on , let's go take a bath. " he says .

" Did you kiss Emily ? " I ask him , the tears ready to roll down my face.

" No . " he answers .

" Don't fucken lie to me ." I yell at him as i threw the phone at his face but it didn't hit his face it went a against his chest before hitting the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
51.8K 1.1K 22
It follows a girl who hasn't had sex in a year and meets a new guy at work who could be a potential. Anything is able to happen between the two if th...
84.8K 2.2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
2.8K 355 34
'Where Roses Grow' - π™π™ƒπ™Šπ˜Ώπ™€π™Ž Never mix business with pleasure, they say. Never date a rich man, they say. Never date a man with a fiancΓ©, they s...