A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
Wills will!
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Get off
Little planning
Kidney Stones😉
Weird☹
Boring to best..?
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The most awaiting day
The proposal

Cuteness unlimited

5 0 0
By AngelMinnu

I quickly clicked the picture of mom and she seems to be still in shock. Dad guided her inside and when she saw everyone and everything, she quickly hugged me and happy tears left her eyes. She thanked me as if there was no tomorrow while I shooed her away into her room to change. She doesn't know that there are still surprises so I just kept mum and signaled Rian to come with me. We both kept the dress which we bought for her on the bed and wrote a note ' A beautiful dress to a beautiful lady' and then we placed the makeup kit on her dressing table with a note ' Always the beauty queen #our queen '. We exited the room and saw dad smiling widely and hugged both of us. We saw Mrs. Sophie has just arrived with her husband and she carried a big bouquet in her hands. We greeted each other and I made her sit comfortably while she praised about the decorations.

I was eagerly waiting for the squeal and when I heard it both me and Rian were satisfied and smiled. When she was about to come out, we made Mrs. Sophie to stand in front of the door. As soon as mom saw her best friend, she jumped into her arms making everyone laugh at her excitement. Both kept talking in their hug while the men exchanged pleasantries. When their little talk was done, she came to cut the cake which was already placed on the table and she smiled looking at me and Rian.

After cake cutting me and Rian made sure that cake was distributed to all the guests. Mom received many gifts from her friends and to my surprise my friends as well brought flowers and gifts. While I was talking to Joe, there was Rian announcing something in the mike and everyone turned towards him.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Hope you are enjoying the party and it is really a pleasure to have everyone here. Now I would like to call our birthday lady, the beautiful lady to please come and have a dance with me. I would also love if everyone could join with us. So are you ready to rock tonight? Start the music " Rian said and rushed towards mom who was already excited to dance and everyone cheered in excitement. Eventually everyone started dancing and I must say Rian wantedly didn't leave mom pissing off dad to core. I smiled at dad's death glares which were not affecting Rian in any way.

" Would this beautiful lady like to dance with me? " Flio whispered near my ear and I agreed placing my hand in his. We started dancing on a slow music and I saw Rian going away leaving mom with dad. I looked towards him but I saw him talking to aunt and then they both came to dance. Flio twirled me around due to which I was handed to someone else arms and him into others. To my surprise I was in Joe's arms while Iya was in dad's company and Flio was with some lady. We danced for some more time when I was in Rian's arms. When I was dancing with him Rian was staring at me continuously.

" Is there something on my face? " I asked finally not able to withstand his gaze. He smiled and nodded while I tried to remove my hands away from his shoulders to inspect my face but he didn't let me. I whined but he didn't budge.

" There is a smile on your face which is amazing. Don't try to wipe it off " he said and I blushed red.

" Did I tell you that this dress looks awesome on you? " I shook my head and he placed few strands of my hair behind my ear still staring deep into my eyes. There was something in his eyes which was making me highly impossible to look away. I must admit that my best friend is handsome. He had always been. His hair, eyes, his jaw and not to forget his brain which stores everything like Wikipedia.

" You look stunning like always " he said breaking the train of thoughts to which I just nodded shyly. This couple dance continued for some time and I went to sit coz my feet were paining with all the decorations and preparations. To my surprise dad and mom were still dancing and they seem to forget that everyone is watching them. They are so in love that sometimes they don't mind staring at each other for days together if possible.

After a very delightful dinner everyone started leaving saying its Monday tomorrow and cannot stay any longer. Joe and Iya were glued to each other the whole night and I think there is definitely something which is going on between them and they are smartly trying to hide. I am going to soon find out. So, the love birds (Joe and Iya of coarse) left together while Simmy and Wills left in Simmy's car. Almost all the guests were gone but Mrs. Sophie was still sitting with mom and gushing about something. Dad, her husband and Rian's dad were having fun while sipping alcohol. Rian's mom was just staring at the photographs with a smile.

" I think I will also leave now. It's too late already. See you tomorrow Jassy " Flio said and I accompanied him till the door. He kissed my cheek and went away. Rian was now talking to his mom in hushed tone and when I made my way towards them, they were silent and smiled towards me.

" Darling I think we should also leave. Your uncle has a meeting tomorrow and I too have some work " Rian's mom said looking at uncle who was deeply involved in a conversation. I nodded and called uncle who left with aunt after bidding bye to everyone. Thank god aunt is a sober orelse Rian would have driven them home. Eventually mom and dad were tired and left to room not before thanking me and Rian for surprise. And Mrs. Sophie along with her husband will stay tonight and will leave early in the morning so I showed them the guest room.

Finally, me and Rian changed into night clothes and cleaned the whole mess created during partying. After making sure that everything was clean, we left to sleep and I must say I couldn't make it to school if I don't sleep. I plopped onto bed and closed my eyes while Rian took his time to make his way to bed. I don't understand how he gets so much of energy to handle everything. Nonetheless I sighed and when I was about to sleep, I heard him.

" Why do you have to be so cute? I sometimes couldn't handle your cuteness. I wish I could say you everything but I know there is still time. Love you Jass. Good night " he said and slept beside me but I could hear him sighing now and then. I slipped into a deep sleep only to be waken up by my so-called friend who was ready to school and was patiently waiting for me to wake up.

" Jass. Get up or else you will be late to school. Its already eight and you have less than half an hour to get ready " he said I woke up in second and saw the clock to see its already eight. Rian laughed at my flustered self and went out with his bag while I rushed to bathroom to do my chores. Then we both left to school and I went on my bicycle today coz Rian will be busy with his project work.

That day when dad and mom came to the Principal's office, she threatened that she will give detention to me for a month and I couldn't submit my assignments resulting in failing my senior year. But after numerous pleas and promises she agreed and did not give me detention but warned that I should be disciplined and respectful in classes.

Days passed by and I must say the stress was increasing with the approaching exams and I am trying my best to complete my assignments in time. Flio is my support system now. He helped me with each and every assignment and made sure that I complete them in time. And during weekends Flio started giving me sudden tests and I was cracking my head to do my best. If I don't do it well he would even call me during Sundays to tutor and that would be an increase in torture of studying. So, I gave up the idea of ignoring his threats and started showing interest in studies.

Even during lunch everyone would talk about assignments or projects and it most probably became an interaction session less than a break time. I even forgot to ask Iya about Joe and they were actually acting way too well like always.

When the actual day for exams has come, I was panicking like hell. Me and Flio prepared well for exams but me being a little less confident was very scared. I know if I don't get good results too mom and dad would not be mad coz they always had known about my capability and they trust me enough that I could pass all exams with good marks too. On very first day of exam mom and dad both came with me and tried to encourage me and also made sure that I am not scared and it pretty well worked out as I reached school. To my disbelief Rian too came to school and wished me luck before going back to his and I am aware that he is going to be the topper yet again like always.

Flio would also help me to memorize some important topics before entering the exam hall and would wish me luck with a smile. I wrote my exams quite well but I can say from the way Flio would talk about his exams, he is going to excel in his results this time.

When the last exam was done, I was the happiest creature on the earth. I had a victory smile on my face and I moved towards library to drop the books I took. After that I made my way to restroom and when I came out, I didn't find Flio anywhere coz I saw him daily standing at a particular place until I come. I went out and saw Rian standing with a huge smile on his face. I rushed towards him and hugged him while he composed himself before hugging me back.

" Rian can you believe? exams are done and I am waiting for a break for a long time. We can now hang out a lot and also can have lot of fun. I can't wait to go home and start enjoying " I said in hug while he was laughing coz of my excitement. When I pulled away, he gave a kiss on my forehead and I removed my hands away from him.

" Yeah even I can't wait to spend time with you " he said with a smile and I saw Flio coming towards us from the opposite direction. When we three were conversing Joe, Iya, Simmy and Wills came into view and we all talked for some time.

" What do you think of going out for a cup of coffee and catching up? " asked Simmy and everyone agreed. We all made our way towards the near by coffee shop and I must the whole school was here celebrating. We sat at the far corner table and placed our orders. Everyone kept talking about exams and it was quite boring to talk about it.

" Guys can't we talk about something else other than exams? " I said with a huge sigh while Rian chuckled sipping his coffee. He knows I don't like talking about the exams which I has written coz I will become anxious again and I don't want it to happen.

" Then what do you say about going to pub this Saturday? You know we all finished our exams and we can actually have lot of fun without tensing about anything " Simmy advised and almost immediately agreed including me. I know we had a lot of stress this past month and I think going to a pub can actually relieve us.

" I think I couldn't make it " Rian said looking at me and I looked at him confused.

Is anyone interested to know the cast for ASGCS? I actually don't have but I was thinking about it for a while. If anyone interested drop your messages. I will definitely try to post a chapter on cast.

Who all liked the party?

Anyone went to pub after finishing their exams? 😉(Do comment)

Till then... Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
15K 358 40
"What did I ever do to you" i asked him with my tear filled eyes. He smirked coming closer to me with his head held low and looking into my eyes "you...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
275 1 37
This is a sequel of both my books, 'That One Flight' and ' Love In Belgrade', I'd recommend you reading them first (if you haven't) to make the story...